Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:31:03 PM

Nah I can't see Real nicking 3 titles in a row man that's just crazy  Shocked
Real Madrid's chances of winning the Champions League League 3 in a row are still very wide open. Currently Real Madrid are just being out of luck at Real Madrid, but in the Champions League, Real Madrid is still one of the strongest. I still see Real Madrid chances are still there to get it.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:38:26 PM

Real Madrid's chances of winning the Champions League League 3 in a row are still very wide open. Currently Real Madrid are just being out of luck at Real Madrid, but in the Champions League, Real Madrid is still one of the strongest. I still see Real Madrid chances are still there to get it.

It goes to Juventus this year... Forza Juve!!!

Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

i cant wait this week games all  big clubs playing games every 3-4 days in a row. i will consider some underdogs for this week.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jasad
Legendary

= jasad =

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

A good joke, Juventus will not be champions of the Champions League, not least for this season. It is not yet Juventus's time to get it this season. And I'm not sure Buffon will win the champions league trophy because otherwise this season means nothing at all to Buffon. If Buffon wants to get it, then Buffon should get it this season.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

A good joke, Juventus will not be champions of the Champions League, not least for this season. It is not yet Juventus's time to get it this season. And I'm not sure Buffon will win the champions league trophy because otherwise this season means nothing at all to Buffon. If Buffon wants to get it, then Buffon should get it this season.
We all know, there is not a single European team that does not want the UCL title, all European teams always crave for that title. but, seeing Juventus' performance at the start of the season may be their failure to return to dreams of winning the UCL title this season.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

Juventus indeed pretty hard to became the champion this season but don't mean they will not have opportunity to get it and Buffon almost at the end of his career and he almost get everything in football such as world cup trophy or serie-A trophy but if i'm not mistaken during his career only champion league trophy which he still does not have and would be great achievement if Juventus able to be the champion before he retire
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:26:32 AM

Lol.  I'm kinda rooting for them to go for it.  I mean when did we ever see something as crazy as that in our life time?  That's gonna be quite a feat and I'd like Zidane to do it and then leave Real to manage in the EPL.  Grin

Now we have all the best managers in one league!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

Lol.  I'm kinda rooting for them to go for it.  I mean when did we ever see something as crazy as that in our life time?  That's gonna be quite a feat and I'd like Zidane to do it and then leave Real to manage in the EPL.  Grin

The Leicester phenomenon for one. However they didn't repeat their feat did they? I think the chances of Real getting 3 in a row are close to zero. Never say never though  Grin
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:24:22 PM

Juventus indeed pretty hard to became the champion this season but don't mean they will not have opportunity to get it and Buffon almost at the end of his career and he almost get everything in football such as world cup trophy or serie-A trophy but if i'm not mistaken during his career only champion league trophy which he still does not have and would be great achievement if Juventus able to be the champion before he retire

It is true Buffon has earned all the titles both with the club and his country, but Buffon just has not felt the UCL title. Therefore, I want to see the legendary goalkeeper of the world earning the highest degree among clubs in Europe. I also think that Juventus always get a chance to get the UCL title back but they always experience failure in the opportunity that has been given.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:06:27 PM

It is true Buffon has earned all the titles both with the club and his country, but Buffon just has not felt the UCL title. Therefore, I want to see the legendary goalkeeper of the world earning the highest degree among clubs in Europe. I also think that Juventus always get a chance to get the UCL title back but they always experience failure in the opportunity that has been given.
I don't see Buffon winning the Champions League this season with Juventus, They are considerably weakened compared to last season, The scudetto is all that they can win in my opinion, in case Conte does eventually return to the Old Ladies when the current season is over than i have hope Buffon may indeed have a chance but with Allegri in charge he should just forget it.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

The Leicester phenomenon for one. However they didn't repeat their feat did they? I think the chances of Real getting 3 in a row are close to zero. Never say never though  Grin

I wouldn't say it's 'close to zero'.  They still have one of the best squads in Europe.  And they have been the most successful club in the CL/European Cup with the most trophies won.

Their chances are better than most this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
majdoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

This new round of champions league will attend to a big meet between Paris Saint-Germain and Fc Bayern Munich. A great match is waiting for us. The two teams are looking for their second victory. We should not forget about Neymar who is going to play his first match in the champions league with his new team. A very hot football time is coming.
i think the PSG will win.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:13:54 PM

I wouldn't say it's 'close to zero'.  They still have one of the best squads in Europe.  And they have been the most successful club in the CL/European Cup with the most trophies won.

Their chances are better than most this season.

I wouldn't say their squad is worthy of winning the trophy this season. There are better squads than Real Madrid hands down.
Jasad
Legendary

= jasad =

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

I don't see Buffon winning the Champions League this season with Juventus, They are considerably weakened compared to last season, The scudetto is all that they can win in my opinion, in case Conte does eventually return to the Old Ladies when the current season is over than i have hope Buffon may indeed have a chance but with Allegri in charge he should just forget it.
If compared with last season, I also think Juventus was not as strong as last season. Although Dybala is performing very well, but I still feel there is something less that last season was at Juventus last season is now absent at Juventus. I think Juventus travel in Champions league this season will not be so far last season.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:50:03 PM

This new round of champions league will attend to a big meet between Paris Saint-Germain and Fc Bayern Munich. A great match is waiting for us. The two teams are looking for their second victory. We should not forget about Neymar who is going to play his first match in the champions league with his new team. A very hot football time is coming.

PSG has a very strong team, they must show some quality performance, and mostly they might win, atleast they should. But also as many mentioned, Real Madrid also has a fair chance of winning, but currently they showed their pathetic performance, but I believe they will be back as per their class.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

PSG has a very strong team, they must show some quality performance, and mostly they might win, atleast they should. But also as many mentioned, Real Madrid also has a fair chance of winning, but currently they showed their pathetic performance, but I believe they will be back as per their class.

PSg last two matches didn't score any goal at the first half and the last time they score only 2 against lyon so the teammate of Imry are not good against strong def teams
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

Yeah I just watched PSG match tonight.

They didn't look that strong. And they only ended up drawing, dropped quite a bit of cash because of it.

Not the normal, storm troopers storming a castle scary attacking team I'm use to from them.

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:43:59 PM

They didn't look that strong. And they only ended up drawing, dropped quite a bit of cash because of it.

Not the normal, storm troopers storming a castle scary attacking team I'm use to from them.

yeah it is surprising to see that PSG failed to win today but is all normal sometimes things do not go the way you would like also with Neymar missing the game it was a big loss for them but what's worrying is that some say that he is not on good terms with cavani taking the free kicks and penalties instead of him and he is faking an injury to protest against the club officials and make him at least get free kicks shots for him and leave penalty kcks for Cavani and for me this win helps the league keeping things interesting as now Monaco is only one point away so it is starting to be exiting league like last year.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:49:55 PM

I really wanted to see a game of PSG where Neymar was absent and then see the way they would play without him and i think the PSG fans should pray that Neymar doesn't get injured more often otherwise they are going to be in a lot of trouble. They had a single shot on target and Montepellier even had two on target.Now they know how fruitless they are without the Brazilian.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:51:32 PM

They had a big handicap because Neymar, Di Maria and Pastore did not play.
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: