Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easily the biggest opportunity in crypto.  (Read 5404 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:08:05 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:20:17 AM by nextgencoin

I know this forum is full of hype but if one coin is such a screaming buy then it's Vanilla Coin.

Sounds like a shitcoin BUT isn't at all. (Which is why I think it's been overlooked)

Simple, it sends in under a second and is then instantly respendable, it does this without risk of double spend, no other coin does this. Plus it will soon be anonomous as an option.

Coins come and go but this practical ability makes it the obvious merchant coin for adoption. I love Bitcoin, always will but as a payment it sucks balls due to its need for confirmations to be safe. No big companies would risk online sales without some confirmations, meaning it's just gonna look slow to the average Joe.

Then you put these facts that won't go away and won't get tired like so many hyped functions AND you factor in that the marketcap is an Hilarious under 1M this has got to be the biggest oportunity I've seen for a couple of years.

Don't say I didn't tell you so... Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:11:06 AM

The coin sounds cool and all but John is going to destroy it if he keeps alienating people with his attitudes and methods.

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

The tech and coding is great I'll give him that but his methods are troubling.

{ BitSpill }
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:13:42 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:34:10 AM by nextgencoin

The coin sounds cool and all but John is going to destroy it if he keeps alienating people with his attitudes and methods.

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Dude that's just FUD, he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.....this is not about personalities anyway, it's about what tech is ACTUALLY going to be used and adopted in the future. This coin could be made by ISIS and would still be a success.

The above comments should be banned in this forum, cause it's lies.

*Im not interested in arguing with anyone, research and make up your own mind.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:15:32 AM

Vanilla Coin does not seem to be able to go anywhere beyond ANN.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:18:34 AM

Vanilla Coin does not seem to be able to go anywhere beyond ANN.

I'm not arguing, but what does that even mean?

But if you are talking about price, then we'll that my point isn't it. It reminds me of Darkcoin actually, Darkcoin had a big run up (which I caught) but was still very low in marketcap, and the everyone was saying similar things and I stupidly sold out. Then is made a moonshoot right into the the top 10.

I don't know when it will but I'm pretty sure it's gonna do the same, when?.......no idea.

The fact remains this coin isn't even on many peoples radar....
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:42:11 AM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Dude that's just FUD, he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.....this is not about personalities anyway, it's about what tech is ACTUALLY going to be used and adopted in the future. This coin could be made by ISIS and would still be a success.

It's FUD when the developer tweeted it himself?

Fake code: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/630130366188163073
Fake whitepaper: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/629905689075253248
Fake investor: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/626488601086267392

https://archive.is/XVCgV
https://archive.is/8uIbu

{ BitSpill }
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:14:39 AM

I know this forum is full of hype but if one coin is such a screaming buy then it's Vanilla Coin.

Sounds like a shitcoin BUT isn't at all. (Which is why I think it's been overlooked)

The coins' name probably isn't helping with adoption either Wink
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

What relevance is the name? How does bitcoin/litecoin/dash/XXcoin stand any better of a chance

{ BitSpill }
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:19:46 AM

This coin has been very clearly unconvincing and you try to convince us .. I guess you do not manage to do it transform us. you spend time for this  Grin Tongue
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:53:55 AM

A name can be changed anytime. The name is more an opportunity, I completely overlooked it when I saw it months ago because of the name....annoyingly. The name really does shout shitcoin...haha, as a name its actually not bad. Its more that its typical of clone coins than its actually a bad name.

But the flip side is I think it has delayed the majority from checking it out. THAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY I'm talking about.

I KNOW anything Satoshi released would be an instant hit BUT if Satoshi suddenly turned up and said I solved all the minor faults of Bitcoin then it might look something like Vanilla coin. (I'm not suggesting for a second this is Satoshi ok..) My only fault I find with Vanilla coin that Bitcoin in  my mind is the very small supply. I think a serious coin really should have a billion coins at least, possibly a lot more..
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:00:15 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 05:21:33 AM by nextgencoin

This coin has been very clearly unconvincing and you try to convince us .. I guess you do not manage to do it transform us. you spend time for this  Grin Tongue

I have this thing when I like something and believe in it I want to share and talk about it....if thats a character flaw then so be it.

I really couldn't care if you or someone who doesn't believe in it doesn't buy it....In fact if you don't agree me with you really shouldn't buy it. I'm into finding quality not pumps. Plus I get to say I told you so and laugh at people when the coin make a moonshot.  Grin
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:35:17 AM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

It's FUD when the developer tweeted it himself?

Fake code: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/630130366188163073
Fake whitepaper: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/629905689075253248
Fake investor: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/626488601086267392

https://archive.is/XVCgV
https://archive.is/8uIbu

Don't want to argue about two first points, they are dodgy, but the third is a complete nonsense. If a girl you know will tell you: "Hey, (past your name here), come with us on holidays a girl which loves you will be waiting there!". When you come and see no girls except the one called you, what will you do? Say to her fake girl, or lier maybe? She is a girl which loves you. The same with John, he is an Angel investor. Not sure, why it's not obvious for everyone.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:52:14 AM

Don't want to argue about two first points, they are dodgy, but the third is a complete nonsense. If a girl you know will tell you: "Hey, (past your name here), come with us on holidays a girl which loves you will be waiting there!". When you come and see no girls except the one called you, what will you do? Say to her fake girl, or lier maybe? She is a girl which loves you. The same with John, he is an Angel investor. Not sure, why it's not obvious for everyone.

why make excuse john lies? you john? is big scamcoin.

LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:12:54 AM

why make excuse john lies? you john? is big scamcoin.

Open your eyes and read again, maybe it will help, but considering your nickname the outcome somewhat predictable.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:23:49 AM

Vanillacoin. Oh, give me a break.  Grin
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:48:17 AM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

Even if the ZeroTime implementation hadn't been REKT by mathematicians and computer scientists left and right, AND it was working... we would need a fair relaunch of a ZeroTime blockchain (NOT VanillaCoin) because of all the lies and dishonesty surrounding it and it's creation.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:02:25 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 08:24:45 AM by goldmaxx

What's wrong with you people?
What John did with vanillacoin and zerotime is a huge step forward towards financial freedom...
Lately it seems like all that matters is our ego's...
We shouldn't waste our time fighting each other, but combine our forces to combat the powers that try to control our lives...

Now please get over it, either take it or leave it, but stop acting like little childeren for god's sake, this is getting annoying...

Regards

Goldmaxx

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:49:18 AM

Vanilla coin is good. Everyone should own some of it.

LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:30:50 PM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

Even if the ZeroTime implementation hadn't been REKT by mathematicians and computer scientists left and right, AND it was working... we would need a fair relaunch of a ZeroTime blockchain (NOT VanillaCoin) because of all the lies and dishonesty surrounding it and it's creation.

Dream on. Only after the combined relaunch of top 10 or no, top 30 of cryptocoins from coinmarketcap. There is nothing "dishonesty" surrounding VNL creation, you just frightened, but it's OK, you just a human after all.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:08:29 PM

Dream on. Only after the combined relaunch of top 10 or no, top 30 of cryptocoins from coinmarketcap. There is nothing "dishonesty" surrounding VNL creation, you just frightened, but it's OK, you just a human after all.

Posting fake code to trick audits and waste people's time? Dishonest
Claiming to write the entire code from scratch when it's a blatant copy of bitcoin with a simple reformatting? Dishonest
Removing the bitcoin copyright attribution and committing copyright infringement? Dishonest
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: