Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easily the biggest opportunity in crypto.  (Read 5405 times)
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:31:19 PM

New altcoin opportunity depends from current popularity in a whole altcoins market, therefore Doge and LTC have serious advantages in the market  Wink
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:40:40 PM

The reason its not going anywhere is because these things have been done before. We already have a coin that does anon and instant transactions. Even with something as innovative as Next and Bitshares they are still not "mooning".. too many coins, too many scams in crypto.. All the investors gone or back to BTC or just not interested.. I dunno.. I thought I would be rich by now.  Grin

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:56:28 PM

New altcoin opportunity depends from current popularity in a whole altcoins market, therefore Doge and LTC have serious advantages in the market  Wink

But there just clones that give nothing Bitcoin doesn't....why?

Popularity in the altcoin scene should be understood as a small gulag....of people who simply are trying to trade up and down coins that have a half life of about 1 month. There is a big world out there and I imagine sensible ones won't want to wait 10 minutes for a transaction to happen safely rather than instantly.

VNL is a no brainer, which is incidentally what people who don't get it have.....no brain. I prefer you guys lose and don't buy. All this lies about the project will come back and bite everyone, cause instead of looking into the facts they wasted time at low prices. We could triple at these prices and still the market cap cap would be minuscule. See you later losers....
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:57:57 PM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

Even if the ZeroTime implementation hadn't been REKT by mathematicians and computer scientists left and right, AND it was working... we would need a fair relaunch of a ZeroTime blockchain (NOT VanillaCoin) because of all the lies and dishonesty surrounding it and it's creation.

Dream on. Only after the combined relaunch of top 10 or no, top 30 of cryptocoins from coinmarketcap. There is nothing "dishonesty" surrounding VNL creation, you just frightened, but it's OK, you just a human after all.

Posting fake code to trick audits and waste people's time? Dishonest
Claiming to write the entire code from scratch when it's a blatant copy of bitcoin with a simple reformatting? Dishonest
Removing the bitcoin copyright attribution and committing copyright infringement? Dishonest

I) If you look around you, you will find that you live a human being life and deal with much more dishonest things everyday than this harmless single 'joke?'.
II) The only legit point, but let's be honest and add that not "entire" but part of it.
III) Correlating with II point.

So as a result, just one major point, not enoght to call the entire project a scam and to compare it with Paycoin or whatever.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:00:15 PM

The reason its not going anywhere is because these things have been done before. We already have a coin that does anon and instant transactions. Even with something as innovative as Next and Bitshares they are still not "mooning".. too many coins, too many scams in crypto.. All the investors gone or back to BTC or just not interested.. I dunno.. I thought I would be rich by now.  Grin

I assume you mean DASH which is partially centralised. Maybe you didn't get rich cause you didn't research properly.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:20:49 PM

Till now the OP has not said what gives Vanilla Coin to be the biggest opportunity
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:23:58 PM

Till now the OP has not said what gives Vanilla Coin to be the biggest opportunity

Shut the fuck up......seriously.

I completely get why John Conner doesn't want to come on here anymore...

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:26:03 PM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

Even if the ZeroTime implementation hadn't been REKT by mathematicians and computer scientists left and right, AND it was working... we would need a fair relaunch of a ZeroTime blockchain (NOT VanillaCoin) because of all the lies and dishonesty surrounding it and it's creation.

Dream on. Only after the combined relaunch of top 10 or no, top 30 of cryptocoins from coinmarketcap. There is nothing "dishonesty" surrounding VNL creation, you just frightened, but it's OK, you just a human after all.

Claiming to write the entire code from scratch when it's a blatant copy of bitcoin with a simple reformatting? Dishonest
Removing the bitcoin copyright attribution and committing copyright infringement? Dishonest

agree with u sir
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:45:10 PM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

agree with u sir

Meanwhile back on planet earth where most people aren't insane.

You know what you agreed to right?

You know that John Conner posted some fake code for like a day or two to call out the people who were attacking his work with no actual facts....who's dishonest him or the people that attacked him when they were actually lying three ass off? he also then posted the real code...

Plus he called out some miners for stealing coins....again a sigh of dishonestly or integrity?

I seriously might give up on this forum....people should be beaten with a stick when they talk such BS. John Conner is very real and honest and some have taken that as he is someone not to be trusted.....tired of talking to retards...
LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:54:57 PM

Shut the fuck up......seriously.

I completely get why John Conner doesn't want to come on here anymore...

It's a place full of rapacious inhabitants, but when you live here long enough, you just stop to notice it or you become the same. It's a question of sanity in the long run. C'est la vie.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:24:27 PM

The coin sounds cool and all but John is going to destroy it if he keeps alienating people with his attitudes and methods.

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

The tech and coding is great I'll give him that but his methods are troubling.

Dude that's just FUD, he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.....this is not about personalities anyway, it's about what tech is ACTUALLY going to be used and adopted in the future. This coin could be made by ISIS and would still be a success.

The above comments should be banned in this forum, cause it's lies.

*Im not interested in arguing with anyone, research and make up your own mind.

It's FUD when the developer tweeted it himself?

Fake code: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/630130366188163073
Fake whitepaper: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/629905689075253248
Fake investor: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/626488601086267392

https://archive.is/XVCgV
https://archive.is/8uIbu

Wow. Just wow.

The reg flags never stop with this project, do they?
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:30:55 PM

Ding ding ding winner. Even though all signs point to smoke and mirrors, if there actually was any real value in the tech behind them no one would want to seriously involve themselves in a project with that guy as the lead dev. It would be a clear relaunch situation, similar to the Bytecoin scam and how Monero took the technology away from them and ran with it. (I don't own any XMR but it's a clear parallel)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:37:04 PM

I'm still thinking all of these coins will moon one day.

BTW it's all about # of users and % of time users spend on the app, not tech. That's why many coins value is so low.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:42:58 PM

The coin sounds cool and all but John is going to destroy it if he keeps alienating people with his attitudes and methods.

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

If this is actually true in regards to vanilla coin than i do not see any way how this coin could be successful. People are already super wary about new coins, and acts like this will undoubtedly turn the masses away.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

If this is actually true in regards to vanilla coin than i do not see any way how this coin could be successful. People are already super wary about new coins, and acts like this will undoubtedly turn the masses away.

Yep, all the threads on VNC here lately have really dug a very deep hole for that coin which will be difficult to recover from imo. In 2015 most people here have seen it all before and have very little tolerance for any sort of dishonesty on the part of the developer.

My honest advice for OP and anyone else who is really convinced that the tech behind VNC is legit and ZT immune to sybil attacks is that they should get a group together, sell their VNC now, and use the proceeds from that to hire a new developer or two and fork VNC and go forward with a clean start. That seems like the most economically rational thing to do from where I'm sitting. Although in my experience in the altcoin scene people tend to put their emotional attachments ahead of their rationality, so I'm not going to be surprised if no one does that. Even with the skepticism around VNC now, I think a fair and transparent launch now with the VNC code base would probably attract a lot of people just because it would be something new.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:02:23 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Yep, all the threads on VNC here lately have really dug a very deep hole for that coin which will be difficult to recover from imo. In 2015 most people here have seen it all before and have very little tolerance for any sort of dishonesty on the part of the developer.

My honest advice for OP and anyone else who is really convinced that the tech behind VNC is legit and ZT immune to sybil attacks is that they should get a group together, sell their VNC now, and use the proceeds from that to hire a new developer or two and fork VNC and go forward with a clean start. That seems like the most economically rational thing to do from where I'm sitting. Although in my experience in the altcoin scene people tend to put their emotional attachments ahead of their rationality, so I'm not going to be surprised if no one does that. Even with the skepticism around VNC now, I think a fair and transparent launch now with the VNC code base would probably attract a lot of people just because it would be something new.

Coin gets a ton of FUD and lies and then those same people go about making a clone.....seen that before....usually it is the best advertising a coin can get that's it's something great. Did you ever see a clone more successful than the original? Where is NEM these days. Lol.

LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:11:02 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Coin gets a ton of FUD and lies and then those same people go about making a clone.....seen that before....usually it is the best advertising a coin can get that's it's something great. Did you ever see a clone more successful than the original? Where is NEM these days. Lol.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. All these fudders missed VNL boat and waiting for a fresh one and they honestly wouldn't care about "Dishonest" past of code they will hype, after a rehash of the old arguments.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:12:57 PM

I assume you mean DASH which is partially centralised. Maybe you didn't get rich cause you didn't research properly.

Dash, yeah been in and out of that one a few times. Vanilla, mined that one from the get go, sold it all on the first real pump a month or two ago. I didn't get rich because to me rich is several million USD and I'm not there yet.

My point still stands. You asked why its not going anywhere and that's because its another anon coin where we have several already. Dash, as shitty as it is, has first mover advantage. Just like bitcoin. Will Monero or Vanilla surpass it? My guess is probably not since user base (community) seems to be the deciding factor here. Why else would LTC and Doge do so well?
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:17:43 PM

The reason its not going anywhere is because these things have been done before. We already have a coin that does anon and instant transactions. Even with something as innovative as Next and Bitshares they are still not "mooning".. too many coins, too many scams in crypto.. All the investors gone or back to BTC or just not interested.. I dunno.. I thought I would be rich by now.  Grin

Dash, yeah been in and out of that one a few times. Vanilla, mined that one from the get go, sold it all on the first real pump a month or two ago. I didn't get rich because to me rich is several million USD and I'm not there yet.

My point still stands. You asked why its not going anywhere and that's because its another anon coin where we have several already. Dash, as shitty as it is, has first mover advantage. Just like bitcoin. Will Monero or Vanilla surpass it? My guess is probably not since user base (community) seems to be the deciding factor here. Why else would LTC and Doge do so well?

DASH is not decentralised.....what part of that don't you get?

No one has solved double spend with instant transactions with zero confirmations, all essential if we are to have a safe quick payment system.

The anonomous element really just the cherry on top. The big story is Zerotime.

can I suggest you research more or at least FUD is a more realistic way.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:20:20 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. All these fudders missed VNL boat and waiting for a fresh one and they honestly wouldn't care about "Dishonest" past of code they will hype, after a rehash of the old arguments.

Truely hilarious that these same people who said the code is ripped off, doesn't work and won't stop Sybil attacks are NOW suggesting cloning.......YOU JUST CANT MAKE IT UP.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: