Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton Refuses To Say Whether Or Not She Wiped The Server  (Read 3584 times)
engwell

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:40:55 AM

The dems are in full panic mode...lolz!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrQ7YnQFFloXrgvouRnCzonxQu0QF-T7OSCGlx6SxlpqsEGx1K

....but what difference does it make?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:41:45 AM

Your trying to defend Hillary by attempting to inject Bush's roll in the war. I just reminded you Hillary's was the same.

And I was 48 years old pulling into my office when the first reports came over the radio, not that it has to do with anything about Hillary looking at some felony counts here.
And where were you at that time? You're 62 now, right?

BTW, Hillary and Bill warned Bush about Al qaeda

But where were you on 9/11? I was panicking, trying to find out if loved ones were alive on Manhattan

And yes it does have to do with felony counts, whenBush tried to blame 9/11 on Iraq. Actually it's worse than a felony. He lied about Iraq being involved. There is no doubt about that now. We know Iraq was not involved.

And yet, we sent our own over there to die for nothing. That makes me sick. It should make you sick too. We had no business in Iraq. And now look at it. Look what we did. And now we have more terrorists who hate us.

And you are seriously upset about Benghazi? Wow. Not sure what to say at this point.
I'm very upset about an overall trend, which includes Benghazi and the email problem.

I have handled classified documents and been in charge of DOD computer systems which held such material.

If I had mishandled such documents, men with guns would have came for me.

Please don't pull the "Bush" card.
arul.BP

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:47:22 AM

Id like to see a show of hands from any forum members who after watching this will still admit they support her. That will be hilarious.
I'd support her over any of the clown car nut jobs you people have trotted out.
And your hypocritical partisan outrage is laughable as usual.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:50:37 AM

"basically insane" there is a difference. That Carson is a loony bird is a demonstrable fact.
Yes tell us the facts you used to determine the renowned brain surgeon is a loony bird. Also there is no such thing as basically insane. You are either insane or you arent. Now that weve established that backtrack....perhaps you could give us your looney facts.
rio3232

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:51:19 AM

I'd support her over any of the clown car nut jobs you people have trotted out.
And your hypocritical partisan outrage is laughable as usual.
Great thanks for raising your hand. You are #3. This whole beat the puppy to death with a bag of kittens on live tv thing is fascinating. So do you think Hillary committed a crime?
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:53:21 AM

I'm sorry, but what proof do you have of these claims? The same might be said of Netanyahu, and the stunt the GOP pulled. Seems to me that many politicians have ties to foreign dignitaries in order to influence policy. I doubt you had any "outrage" over that. Just wait it that one gets used against the GOP, and I suspect at some point it will.
Proof? Clinton history---they are not known for honesty-----take a trip down memory lane at ALL of the Clinton scandals. How did he get the name "Slick Willie"? Truth telling is not one of their strong suits. They are cut from the same cloth.
rio3232

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:54:20 AM

Well, you must have missed the entire George W Bush presidency. Welcome to the precedent set by that. Let's look at the lives cost by that, shall we?

Oh wait, war time president, lives lost do not matter, right? Even if it were for no reason? Even if all the reasons were lies? Hey, no problem.

I'll tell you something right now- I have had friends and loved ones lost in W's pointless war. That resulted in tens of thousands of lives lost. For what?

And you cry about a few diplomats? I have words for you, and they are not kind. Regardless of what happened in your imagination of Benghazi, GW Bush sent many Americans to their deaths for NOTHING. NOTHING about Iraq was true, not one damn thing.

That should (*)(*)(*)(*) you off, but it doesn't. You know why? POLITICS. And the fact that your side was wrong. You're more interested in winning than the truth. That cost a lot of families their loved ones.

I am damn sick and tired of this Benghazi crap from the right. I put people in their graves because of the stupid Iraq war. It was pointless and stupid, and I lost folks for nothing.

You start complaining about the Iraq war stupidity, then we can talk Benghazi. Until then, **** off.

Ummmm...mmkaay..Hillary voted for the Iraq war.
Kenchaa

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:32:58 PM

"That decision is made by an official. I was that official. I made the decision."

And dems can't see the problem?

They should be in straight jackets. They're a danger to themselves as well as society in general.

Who was president and who made the decisions? Was Hillary the Commander in Chief? Did I miss that? 

If you think Presidents make that decision, it's far, far, far, far worse than I thought.

Explains a lot, though.

I'm glad I don't have to read a constant stream of such nonsense. Thank God for forum features.
fungfung

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:33:43 PM

Amazing so its some down to the Support Hilary no matter what because George Bush ( both of them) were horrible Presidents. /facepalm
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:35:07 PM

Yes tell us the facts you used to determine the renowned brain surgeon is a loony bird. Also there is no such thing as basically insane. You are either insane or you arent. Now that weve established that backtrack....perhaps you could give us your looney facts.
There are many shades of grey in relation to insanity. Also, you might want to check on the definition of colloquialism. Never too late to upgrade ones reading comprehension !

A neurosurgeon that can't figure out that a single human cell is not a living human ? Is a loony bird.

A person that can't figure out the difference between having a religious belief, and forcing that belief on others by the age of 60 should not even be allowed to vote never mind electing this dude into office.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:36:59 PM

And where were you at that time? You're 62 now, right?

BTW, Hillary and Bill warned Bush about Al qaeda

But where were you on 9/11? I was panicking, trying to find out if loved ones were alive on Manhattan

And yes it does have to do with felony counts, whenBush tried to blame 9/11 on Iraq. Actually it's worse than a felony. He lied about Iraq being involved. There is no doubt about that now. We know Iraq was not involved.

And yet, we sent our own over there to die for nothing. That makes me sick. It should make you sick too. We had no business in Iraq. And now look at it. Look what we did. And now we have more terrorists who hate us.

And you are seriously upset about Benghazi? Wow. Not sure what to say at this point.

Dodges noted, getting a little tough to defend Hillary I see. If you want to make phony claims about Bush and 9/11 start a thread on it.

This is being "upset" that Hillary Clinton more and more looks like she committed a felony in the handling of classified information. You aren't?
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:38:35 PM

You have never presented any science that explains why "Science dictates life begins at conception". Naked claims repeated over and over again to not count as a scientific explanation.

You can not even get the terminology correct "Human Life" would be the term you are looking for.

This summary gives 5 different scientific perspectives on when human life begins.

https://www.franklincollege.edu/science_courses/bioethics/When%20does%20human%20life%20begin.pdf

This is from a developmental Biology Textbook and not some biased pro life website.

Unlike our short little quotes which lack context and explanation or rational for claims made. This summary goes into detail about the various arguments.

Yes I have and gave you a link to the thread where it is being discuss further along with other such citations.

But your desperate need to divert here is noted, getting hard to defend Hillary isn't it.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:43:24 PM

There are many shades of grey in relation to insanity. Also, you might want to check on the definition of colloquialism. Never too late to upgrade ones reading comprehension !

A neurosurgeon that can't figure out that a single human cell is not a living human ? Is a loony bird.

A person that can't figure out the difference between having a religious belief, and forcing that belief on others by the age of 60 should not even be allowed to vote never mind electing this dude into office.

And more diversions.

Now focus like a laser here, this thread is about Hillary not Carson.

The dems are in full panic mode...lolz!

....but what difference does it make?

Yes note the attempts to divert to Bush and abortion here.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:07:32 PM

Love the Nixon meme. She has little threat from either side sadly.
monas

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:45:23 PM

Did Dr.Carson ever claim that a single human cell is a living human? A single cell? No. So why did you claim he had?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Ermon

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:46:36 PM

Just unbelievable and again she mocks our intelligence.

It was HER OFFICIAL server over which SHE had sole custody and SHE has sole responsibility for it's security the information on it and it's disposition. And get the part about a State Department official oversaw the sorting of the emails and guess what SHE was the government official She acts as if HER personal emails were more important the our national secrets. And the the " let's play dumb act" about wiping it, it is HER legal responsibility as to what happened to that server and she plays dumb.

And you leftist are going to try as hard as you can to elect her to the HIGHEST position of the public trust and protector of our national security. I woman who believes that as President it would be OK to have ALL and EVERY email sent to her as President go to a server in some little IT company operating out of a loft apartment and the server in a bathroom closet?

REALLY

https://youtu.be/T2OJwsit0WY
Apparently the GOP wants to run against sanders. I hope they get to do just that. They will get BERNED.
issacsy

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:48:39 PM

That happened under GWB. NOTHING even close has happened under Obama. But yet, we are told by you GOP faithful, that nothing like that
So Obama was the only president to ever inherit problems? I'm guessing when Iran nukes someone after Obama leaves office Obama's hands will be clean, correct?
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:49:28 PM

Apparently the GOP wants to run against sanders. I hope they get to do just that. They will get BERNED.
I think they and others just want to keep a corrupt lying individual out of the office of the highest public trust.
rio3232

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:51:13 PM

So to sum up your stance...the guy who can operate on a human brain...remove half of it and save the patients life ......is the looney one and the guy who is buddies with a bona fide nail bomb making terrorist is your hero...correct?
xemra

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:53:26 PM

I think they and others just want to keep a corrupt lying individual out of the office of the highest public trust.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jliQdtWaxEc&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: