Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mercurial - [MCI] - Linking Crypto Currencies  (Read 24149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:45:39 PM

i will wait at least 70% the coin has been bought..

but this coin look pretty good and cool..sure i will jump in but not for now,,waiting my wallet filled up after investing on other site..

hehe

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:01:57 PM

i will wait at least 70% the coin has been bought..

but this coin look pretty good and cool..sure i will jump in but not for now,,waiting my wallet filled up after investing on other site..

hehe

I think it will get sold, its just second day and its almost 20%... I will probably end up buying within 3 days cause the price is still gonna be low.

nicolym

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:03:27 PM

Hey, i've been following this topic since days ago, just invested now as i see a profesional team
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:00:32 AM

It's a good amount already 18.41%, I am waiting until I get some good return on other coins but I am hoping to invest in the next couple of days. So far looking very promising!
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:07:27 AM

Fud will not be allowed here and less even coming from direct competition like Ethereum. Questions already responded are fud. Thanks

Was this directed at me? I searched the webpage before asking my question
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:44:47 AM

sesion 1 will be end at 25 agustus ? Smiley
who buy at session 1 ?

i think i will buy some MCI after i see more people interesting to buy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Voltarius (OP)

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:11:43 AM

Fud will not be allowed here and less even coming from direct competition like Ethereum. Questions already responded are fud. Thanks

Was this directed at me? I searched the webpage before asking my question

No of course no, it was for a a deleted comment spamming and pointing to the names when it was already answered, he had a ethereum profile.
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:29:02 AM

sesion 1 will be end at 25 agustus ? Smiley
who buy at session 1 ?

i think i will buy some MCI after i see more people interesting to buy

Correctly, first price rate will end on august 25.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:39:22 AM

hey guys.If we are making mutiple buys can we use same btc address?I made a second purchase with btc address from first purchase but its not showing up?

Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:45:48 AM

hey guys.If we are making mutiple buys can we use same btc address?I made a second purchase with btc address from first purchase but its not showing up?

Its recommended to use another address for each purchase because the system delays some time to show the total balance if you use the same address to make múltiple purchases.
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:50:34 AM

The balances were just updated, please check again.
HunterS

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:36:08 AM

Still no good.Still havent recieved second purchase.This was the address I made the 2 deposits
1K6tQpKL6VQdi8NKevZHwomzZksNn2Miya

iamnotcool
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:04:16 AM

This seems like a promising idea, I'll be putting a few bitcents into the crowdsale Smiley

Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:23:44 AM

Still no good.Still havent recieved second purchase.This was the address I made the 2 deposits

Check your unique ID again please, the system is showing us two deposits there. Smiley
HunterS

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:36:23 AM

Check your unique ID again please, the system is showing us two deposits there. Smiley
Sweet.Its all good now guys.Just had to wait abit longer.The first one went through really quick.Now I know its all sweet time to buy some more.Thanks again.

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:43:35 AM

Where are the coin specs

*  total supply
*  mining algo
*  pos/pow/pob
* interest on stake
* inflation/how to combat it?
* percentage for sale at IPO,
* release time frame?
* total supply reached date?

the OP looks good but why not list specs and innovations and what you bring to the table right at the beginning of the thread?

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:54:36 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 08:22:40 AM by Voltarius

Sweet.Its all good now guys.Just had to wait abit longer.The first one went through really quick.Now I know its all sweet time to buy some more.Thanks again.

Glad to know it's solved now!. Smiley

Where are the coin specs

*  total supply
*  mining algo
*  pos/pow/pob
* interest on stake
* release time frame?

the OP looks good but why not list specs and innovations and what you bring to the table right at the beginning of the thread?

Hey, all those specifications are inside the website and whitepaper however the project is clearly offering more than just different coin specifications that's why they are not on OP, anyway the team will add most of them here too , the mining algorithm is Ethash.

R.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:54:38 AM

Glad to know it's solved now!. Smiley

Where are the coin specs

*  total supply
*  mining algo
*  pos/pow/pob
* interest on stake
* release time frame?

Hey, all those specifications are inside the website and whitepaper however the project is clearly offering more than just different coin specifications that's why they are not on OP, anyway the team will add most of them here too , the mining algorithm is Ethash.

R.

Thanx for the fast reply,
i had a brief look at the site but didn't have time to trawl through it all, ill try to make some time to read it all sometime soon Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:50:35 PM

Hello, to address any concerns about vaporware here is a screenshot of our GUI wallet.

Everything you see now works, yet it still needs polished and the visual aspects improved after the backend is fully complete.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:56:12 PM

Hello, to address any concerns about vaporware here is a screenshot of our GUI wallet.

Everything you see now works, yet it still needs polished and the visual aspects improved after the backend is fully complete.

Well done , looks very promising.. keep the good work up . Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: