Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 [745] 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 3716 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 759024 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 09:33:31 PM

haha. A new generation of great coaches from legend midfielders? Pep, Zizou, Simeone, Frankie and now Andrea. I am a fan of Andrea when he was a player and I don't know how good he will be as a coach.
Yea read that news few hours ago and I was like lol, let's see how Pirlo gonna make Juventus great again Cheesy
1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:45:03 PM

haha. A new generation of great coaches from legend midfielders? Pep, Zizou, Simeone, Frankie and now Andrea. I am a fan of Andrea when he was a player and I don't know how good he will be as a coach.
Yea read that news few hours ago and I was like lol, let's see how Pirlo gonna make Juventus great again Cheesy
1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink
Now we have to wait for nearly 40 days then we will watch his stints with Juventus rumours are he will be not good as coach but I am feeling time will tell how he start because now next season is going to be more excited many teams ready to give some tough challenge to Juventus for title race.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 10:50:11 PM

Good coaching abilities comes with great mindset and potentiality of incoming coach, Zidane never had good experience but did well with Real Madrid but absolutely same can happen if Andrea is choosing as Italian champions side Juventus. Andrea legendary skills and playing as much as coaching strategy and pattern could at least bring a better improvement to the club and players too as well only if CR7 accept the fact that Pirlo should coach him to become more a better player.
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 05:53:30 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2020, 06:04:18 AM by OcTradism

1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink
It is a regret to see the transfer of Pjanic to Barca. If Pjanic is still in Juve, Pirlo will be able to teach him free-kick techniques.

A generation of FIFA World Cup 2006 in Berlin has some began their management career, Gennaro Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Grosso. Do you know where is Alex? Very life news about Alex after he retired in Australian league.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:51:59 AM

1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink
It is a regret to see the transfer of Pjanic to Barca. If Pjanic is still in Juve, Pirlo will be able to teach him free-kick techniques.

A generation of FIFA World Cup 2006 in Berlin has some began their management career, Gennaro Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Grosso. Do you know where is Alex? Very life news about Alex after he retired in Australian league.

I’m not at all surprised to see Sarri getting the sack, but I’m stunned to see Pirlo taking over because he has no experience of managing a club, and Juventus is a very big club to take as his first assignment. Also Gattuso has summed it up perfectly that “Well (Pirlo) he's screwed now”, and in my personal opinion it’ll be a miracle if he can last an entire season without getting sacked.

Source:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/hes-screwed-now-gattuso-welcomes-former-milan-team-mate/1trj00ou38kdi1prce4d0j5hoh
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 11:20:24 AM

Officially AS ROMA has been sold from Palotta to Friedkin for 600m € with debts.
Small info for who may be interested.

Also, Seria A will start on 19 September.
I was just thinking why this market happened this way, what may be the cause of this ? I would more be interested in knowing the reason, can someone help?
Seria A next season games would actually be a battling one as all the top clubs, juve, inter,Napoli, Atalanta, have a good winning spirit in them,  I would possibly place my bet inter Milan to be next seria champions.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 01:05:40 PM

Good coaching abilities comes with great mindset and potentiality of incoming coach, Zidane never had good experience but did well with Real Madrid but absolutely same can happen if Andrea is choosing as Italian champions side Juventus. Andrea legendary skills and playing as much as coaching strategy and pattern could at least bring a better improvement to the club and players too as well only if CR7 accept the fact that Pirlo should coach him to become more a better player.

Actually it took years for Zidane to be what he is now. Before being a head coach, he was sporting director, U-23 coach, and coach assistant of Ancelotti in Real Madrid. I think, it's too early for Pirlo to take the job. Pep was U-23 coach too in Barcelona, Lampard was Derby County's coach, and Arteta was Pep's assistant in City, while Pirlo hasn't managed any team yet. It was supposed Pirlo will manage Juventus youth team in the upcoming season, but wow, it's a surprising news.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:33:53 PM

Btw, I am still positive for Atalanta in their Champions League run, I am very confident in their big chances to beat PSG and confirm their strength
an @~2.80 to win is a good odd to catch

I have some doubts about it.
Atalanta Team is of course strong team in this season, for sure.
But in European competition is a sort of newbie Sad meanwhile PSG is a strong, well established team with a lot of experience.
In my opinion, I don't see as a very lucrative odds @2.80 Atalanta win / pass to next round Sad

PSG has been in panic with the loss of K Mppape. Their latest match was not easy for them. They won but not easy and Atalanta can bring a big challenge to PSG, and they can win too. Neymar is the biggest hope and key player of PSG after Mppape loss but last match he did not show that he is good enough. PSG might be suffered (one more time) because lot of hope on Neymar in Champions League.

PSG can afford to play without Mppape, since they have a strong list of players.
Atalanta has lost a very decent one in this period (see below)
https://www.corriere.it/sport/20_agosto_01/ilicic-atalanta-giallo-dell-assenza-soldati-morti-bergamo-ferita-3c4dc0f2-d367-11ea-8623-4e2dec5054a7.shtml
Even National Newspaper talk about him.

And he was the player able to score 4 (FOUR!) goals against Valencia during Champions League Match...
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/ilicic-record-four-goal-atalanta-champions-league/nvv7c8fvueri1301ejbbkeom0#:~:text=Josip%20Ilicic%20wrote%20himself%20into,trick%20in%20the%20Champions%20League

Atalanta odds (WIN) today before the match was quoted around @3.45 this is a big difference from @2.80 seen a week ago.
Probably a lot of players switch their interest in a "famous" club.
PSG has been very lucky today, capitalizing at most chance for a goal at end of the match. Atalanta played a very impressive match against a big club.
BTW this is football. you can play the best season of your entire history or play at highest level an entire match...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 09:41:00 PM

Atalanta was not that bad as the final result is showing, I think that if there was two games instead of one, Atalanta could even pass through
New chance next year, all I can say is: congrats!

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
snipie
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 09:59:27 PM

Atalanta was not that bad as the final result is showing, I think that if there was two games instead of one, Atalanta could even pass through
Yeah maybe with 2 legs it might be possible but that's all for Atalanta, they missed a golden opportunity to pass to the next round this season... Hope they will make a better performance next season in Serie A and CL!

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:05:13 PM

Yeah maybe with 2 legs it might be possible but that's all for Atalanta, they missed a golden opportunity to pass to the next round this season... Hope they will make a better performance next season in Serie A and CL!
Big difference between these two teams was experience even PSG done good job but Atlanta was on target from start till end just Injury time give them this series shock now they have good opportunity and hopefully they will perform better in next years Serie A and Champions League editions.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 06:05:12 AM

Atalanta really played well this season CL. Yesterday they could have done better defending those two shots in dying minutes. This was their maiden CL and to survive through till quarterfinal is very impressive. Atalanta don't have good defense , hopefully they would find some good options.

I am glad with the way they have played in CL.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 08:31:56 AM

in a shadow of Atalanta CL performance, Frosinone made a come-back in their Serie A play-off match with Pordenone, 0:2 and qualify for a final with Spezia
since Chievo is out, i do not have preference to either of these two, and hopefully they will stay just a season in Serie A Smiley
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 12:29:25 PM

Atalanta really played well this season CL. Yesterday they could have done better defending those two shots in dying minutes. This was their maiden CL and to survive through till quarterfinal is very impressive. Atalanta don't have good defense , hopefully they would find some good options.

I am happy to see what Atalanta did in their last match in Champions Leauge. It is impressive match from Atalanta and if Neymar did not have such a missed shot that became a keypass for Marquinhos, Atalanta would have won the match and had a position in semi-final round. As it is life, they have to accept the result and should enjoy what they have finished this season. Amazing.

They don't have good defenders, maybe but I think there are more things from their whole tactics. Like Barcelona, with their tactics, they have never been a good team with records in minimum conceded goals.
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:03:09 PM

I am happy to see what Atalanta did in their last match in Champions Leauge. It is impressive match from Atalanta and if Neymar did not have such a missed shot that became a keypass for Marquinhos, Atalanta would have won the match and had a position in semi-final round. As it is life, they have to accept the result and should enjoy what they have finished this season. Amazing.

They don't have good defenders, maybe but I think there are more things from their whole tactics. Like Barcelona, with their tactics, they have never been a good team with records in minimum conceded goals.

It is a bit unfortunate they didn't go through, but for a teams first participation in Champions league, it is a huge achievement. They won't repeat that for a long time.This season was quite a chaotic one and they used it perfectly.

Could've they done more? I think they did, but that's life and football.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 10:45:23 PM

Failed in Champions Ronaldo rumored to leave Juventus, and one of clubs from Mexico Tlaxcala FC create a Meme if Ronaldo official move to their clubs.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Coyotes_Oficial/status/1292630360925319168

PSG also rumored wants to buy him. And the are the most potential clubs will get Ronaldo sign if he is really want to left Serie-A.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:25:09 PM

Failed in Champions Ronaldo rumored to leave Juventus, and one of clubs from Mexico Tlaxcala FC create a Meme if Ronaldo official move to their clubs.

PSG also rumored wants to buy him. And the are the most potential clubs will get Ronaldo sign if he is really want to left Serie-A.

If his and ours daddy Sir Alex was still at Man Utd, he would go back 100%. He would be happy to finish his career at Man Utd, but unfortunately that won't happen without his second father Sir Alex.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:08:53 PM

I don't think that it will be smart from his side to leave Juventus for another team.
He is already old and he has a spot in Juventus first team which allows him to continue beating his records while being still old.
snipie
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 05:21:12 PM

I don't think that it will be smart from his side to leave Juventus for another team.
He is already old and he has a spot in Juventus first team which allows him to continue beating his records while being still old.
Well I assume he regrets joining Juventus in the first place and since rumors are on about joining PSG or Barcelona I think with a nice contract he will move. I don't think how solid those rumors are but Barca seems a nice place to go. For Man United? I don't think so personally

coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:46:50 PM

Don't fall for click baits, CR7 will stay in Juventus at 99% as the more reputable journalists are saying.
Don't fall for people with no trust and clickbait titles.

Also, keep in mind CR7 if he wants to leave he can't do without saying anything to anyone, he needs to move his whole industry and that needs time and rumors, for now, we have only clickbait.

Also, last but not least Juventus will probably want 70m for the transfer if it will happen.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 [745] 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 3716 »
  Print  

Jump to: