Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 ... 3704 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 753068 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:33:12 AM

Next game we will have a partial answer.

We will have Napoli Inter, now if Napoli will win we can assume a fight with Milan till the end but if they are going to draw or lose...
I told you to wait until December to judge Napoli.  Grin
a game that is very dear to be missed, the match between Naples versus Inter Milan, although many want Napoli to beat Inter Milan, but I personally am very optimistic that Inter Milan can beat Napoli, if we look at the statistics between their two meetings, Inter Milan is clear better than napoli..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 10:43:48 AM

We will have Napoli Inter, now if Napoli will win we can assume a fight with Milan till the end but if they are going to draw or lose...
If we look at the record meeting between Napoli and Inter Milan, they are both evenly matched, even though now Napoli are unbeaten, and managed to top the standings, but I am very optimistic that Inter Milan can beat Napoli, and managed to bring the full three points, but what we need is unfortunately this year, juventus is still in 8th place in the standings, if they are not able to get up and return to their best performance, they will fail to get a ticket to the champions league..

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:54:23 AM

Some results were quite surprising last weekend, Roma were quite good at the start of the season at that time with high enthusiasm because they were coached by Mourinho but in fact, I felt again where Mou had really lost and was different from the nickname "the special one" that had been it bears. Also, the draw that Napoli got really didn't occur to me that Verona was able to hold off Napoli at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona. With a result like this I personally conclude that Milan is very likely to get the title this season, I hope Milan this time will be able to achieve that feat with the squad and conditions as it is now, maybe.
Actually, I have always predicted that Roma will never be consistent until the end of the season, because I have studied all of Jose Mourinho's tactics, from him coaching Porto, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Tottenham and now being Roma coach, Jose Mourinho's heyday is over, I very sure roma will not be able to get a ticket to the champions league..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:02:10 PM

Some results were quite surprising last weekend, Roma were quite good at the start of the season at that time with high enthusiasm because they were coached by Mourinho but in fact, I felt again where Mou had really lost and was different from the nickname "the special one" that had been it bears. Also, the draw that Napoli got really didn't occur to me that Verona was able to hold off Napoli at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona. With a result like this I personally conclude that Milan is very likely to get the title this season, I hope Milan this time will be able to achieve that feat with the squad and conditions as it is now, maybe.
Actually, I have always predicted that Roma will never be consistent until the end of the season, because I have studied all of Jose Mourinho's tactics, from him coaching Porto, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Tottenham and now being Roma coach, Jose Mourinho's heyday is over, I very sure roma will not be able to get a ticket to the champions league..

Only a coach can not perform well with a team. Experienced and talented players are also needed. The expected success comes only when the combination of players and experienced coaches is good. I also think Roma will not be able to qualify for the Champions League next season. Because there are many teams in Serie A who have better and more experienced squads than Roma.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:39:23 PM

Only a coach can not perform well with a team. Experienced and talented players are also needed. The expected success comes only when the combination of players and experienced coaches is good. I also think Roma will not be able to qualify for the Champions League next season. Because there are many teams in Serie A who have better and more experienced squads than Roma.
Mourinho has proved more than once that even working with a strong club and the best players, he cannot achieve good results. As a coach, he has significant drawbacks that prevent him from achieving good results, he is stubborn and arrogant. And besides everything else, his tactics are no longer as effective as it was before, football is changing and in order to show results he must to change, but Mourinho does not do that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 01:23:20 PM

Mourinho has proved more than once that even working with a strong club and the best players, he cannot achieve good results.
Roma in fact are not a too strong club in Serie A last few seasons. They failed to end in top 4 in the recent seasons. It is reason they hired Mourinho and gave him a task to bring them back to Champions League. So far, they are not falling too far from this target. I think Mourinho is too ambitious and want to try fighting for Scudetto. He had more hope especially after they got a few good early matches.

However, some failures and the limitations of player resource shows that it is impossible task for Roma and Mourinho. Top 4 or the fourth position is more realistic target for them.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:28:21 PM

I don't know why but Roma started getting really bad results on the previous weeks. Actually, they were one of the teams that made a great start to the season. With Mourinho, it seemed like they were going to have a solid season compared to the last one. But it turns out that it is not much different than the last season now. They were able to win only one time in their last 5 league games which is awful. I wonder if they will manage to recover as we are not even the halfway through the season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:40:22 PM

I don't know why but Roma started getting really bad results on the previous weeks. Actually, they were one of the teams that made a great start to the season. With Mourinho, it seemed like they were going to have a solid season compared to the last one. But it turns out that it is not much different than the last season now. They were able to win only one time in their last 5 league games which is awful. I wonder if they will manage to recover as we are not even the halfway through the season.
Roma's results were not so good. but seeing the game from Roma, I think it still looks good and interesting.
The defeat of Venice is certainly disappointing. see the position of Venice which is far below Rome. Roma should be able to overcome this and get full points at the opponent's cage. Unfortunately, the results say otherwise. Roma must continue their poor record in the last few games.
actually for Roma, getting into the top 5 is something possible. there's still a lot to play, and I hope. Rome is on the rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:07:02 PM

a game that is very dear to be missed, the match between Naples versus Inter Milan, although many want Napoli to beat Inter Milan, but I personally am very optimistic that Inter Milan can beat Napoli, if we look at the statistics between their two meetings, Inter Milan is clear better than napoli..
The match between Napoli and Inter will certainly be very interesting in my opinion, because this match will be an opportunity for Napoli to be able to maintain an unbeaten record this season or maybe Inter Milan will give Napoli the first defeat later, now Napoli are at the top of the Italian league standings , but unfortunately they can't take advantage of the match against verona to be able to stay away from ac milan who is currently ranked second, I think napoli should be able to win against inter milan otherwise ac milan will certainly be able to benefit because only against Fiorentina which this season is relatively weak compared to AC Milan.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:29:16 PM

The match between Napoli and Inter will certainly be very interesting in my opinion, because this match will be an opportunity for Napoli to be able to maintain an unbeaten record this season or maybe Inter Milan will give Napoli the first defeat later, now Napoli are at the top of the Italian league standings , but unfortunately they can't take advantage of the match against verona to be able to stay away from ac milan who is currently ranked second, I think napoli should be able to win against inter milan otherwise ac milan will certainly be able to benefit because only against Fiorentina which this season is relatively weak compared to AC Milan.

Compared to Milan,Fiorentina is weaker,but i have watched this team against Spezia they had over 30+ shots and were dominating the match they have a top scorer in the league aswell Vlahovic and i think Milan can even lose this match.Napoli vs Inter can be tricky for Napoli because i think they cant win all matches in the league.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:39:57 PM

Well, this is a common occurrence which will certainly make it difficult for the team to be consistent. But about Milan, with so much pressure at the moment with a tough schedule, but Milan can still give good results even though they only get one point, but that is good enough for Milan at the moment. I hope Milan will continue like this and get the title again after a long period of difficult times.
Only in UCL they haven't performed well, haven't won in 4 matches while in the league they are quite good, it's difficult to be able to perform equally well in all competitions, only a few clubs can do that and that is supported by a good selection of players. Bad results in UCL should make Milan more focus on league.
This is the best decision I think because AC Milan currently has no hope even to be in 3rd position.
The last 2 matches in the group phase they had to play Athletico and Liverpool and in this match a draw should be the best because it is very difficult to win a match against 2 very big clubs.
On the other hand, instead of dividing the focus of the players, I think it would be wise for them to prioritize Serie A at the moment because their potential and performance is good enough to win the title this season.

Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:54:03 PM

Juventus didn't make me upset this time and won their match against Fiorentina by 1-0. They couldn't win a match for three weeks and this was a very relieving win for them. But it wasn't an easy one too. Even though Juventus took the control in the second half, they barely scored in the last minutes of the match. I wonder whether they will keep up doing a good work in the coming weeks. It is important for them to be able to qualify for a tournament in the end. I don't even mention the title chance as it seems to be near impossible logically.
The match with Fiorentina was very difficult, even though they remained in the majority after Milenkovic was sent off in the middle of the second half, they barely managed to score a goal at the end of the match. Juventus played better, but the victory was very difficult and the match was nervous. It was a game of a strong middle team, but not a team that is fighting for the championship (I think this is already clear to everyone). Alegre still has to correct quite a few mistakes that his predecessors made, when the team can play at the same level again.

Yeah, Allegri has too much work to do now. Normally, he is one of the rightest choices for Juventus' management. But he is dealing with big problems now. He will need a lot of time to correct the mistakes in the team and then they will be able to start playing like the old times. Until then, it seems like we will continue to see Juventus performing very inconsistently in the Serie A. But their performance in the Champions League so far has been very impressive.
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 05:21:06 PM

Juventus didn't make me upset this time and won their match against Fiorentina by 1-0. They couldn't win a match for three weeks and this was a very relieving win for them. But it wasn't an easy one too. Even though Juventus took the control in the second half, they barely scored in the last minutes of the match. I wonder whether they will keep up doing a good work in the coming weeks. It is important for them to be able to qualify for a tournament in the end. I don't even mention the title chance as it seems to be near impossible logically.
The match with Fiorentina was very difficult, even though they remained in the majority after Milenkovic was sent off in the middle of the second half, they barely managed to score a goal at the end of the match. Juventus played better, but the victory was very difficult and the match was nervous. It was a game of a strong middle team, but not a team that is fighting for the championship (I think this is already clear to everyone). Alegre still has to correct quite a few mistakes that his predecessors made, when the team can play at the same level again.

Yeah, Allegri has too much work to do now. Normally, he is one of the rightest choices for Juventus' management. But he is dealing with big problems now. He will need a lot of time to correct the mistakes in the team and then they will be able to start playing like the old times. Until then, it seems like we will continue to see Juventus performing very inconsistently in the Serie A. But their performance in the Champions League so far has been very impressive.

Inconsistent matches shown by Juventus in the series a few weeks this season have indeed made Allegri have to be clever to rack his brains to be able to at least bring Juve in the top four in order to secure a Champions League ticket next season, where this season they have to lose to compete with Inter. Milan AC Milan and also Napoli, indeed the game is still going so long but if Juventus still shows an ordinary performance it is not impossible that they will be overwhelmed by the Champions zone next season and we can even predict that they may fail to compete in the blue intercontinental club. This will happen at the end of the season considering how Napoli and AC Milan are performing, which is currently still very difficult for Massimiliano Allegri's troops to pursue.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 06:23:07 PM

Napoli vs Inter can be tricky for Napoli because i think they cant win all matches in the league.
Even though Napoli are victorious unbeaten but this time what they are facing is Inter Milan as an away opponent for Napoli this will not be as easy as imagined but I know Napoli want to keep the record but all of this will surely be defeated by Inter or any other match.

Both of them are chasing each other points,
Inter certainly need points because they want to catch up closer to standings 2 and above.
Napoli will defend in order not to want to be overtaken by Milan, but every match will certainly be fierce.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:29:14 PM

Still can't prediction which one will be win between Napoli Vs Inter Milan, national FIFA matchday two weeks later and almost Napoli and Inter Milan player participated for their country will back to the club without injury, we know why many club manager hate with national FIFA match day and last current information Paul Pogba have injury and take rest more than eight week later after got injury when training with his country, lets see how many Inter Milan and Napoli player back to club with fit condition and we can predict which one will win in this match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:36:27 PM

Saturday 20th November
Atalanta 14:00 Spezia
Lazio 17:00 Juventus
Fiorentina 19:45 AC Milan
Sunday 21st November
Sassuolo 11:30 Cagliari
Bologna 14:00 Venezia
Salernitana 14:00 Sampdoria
Inter Milan 17:00 Napoli
Genoa 19:45 Roma
Monday 22nd November
Verona 17:30 Empoli
Torino 19:45 Udinese

It will be an interesting turn for sure with 2 big games and one very interesting

Source: https://www.skysports.com/serie-a-fixtures

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:50:20 PM

Allegri has too much work to do now. Normally, he is one of the rightest choices for Juventus' management. But he is dealing with big problems now. He will need a lot of time to correct the mistakes in the team and then they will be able to start playing like the old times. Until then, it seems like we will continue to see Juventus performing very inconsistently in the Serie A. But their performance in the Champions League so far has been very impressive.
Allegri understand all problems which are having in Juventus right now but main thing is he is taking sometime which is good for them because he is very good manager and have very good record here in this club.
Currently, many new and experienced players are under his management, but they are currently having some issues with giving not right results like we have in Manchester United sometime its happen, but mostly they will recover this all soon and able to have some good results in Italian League next month December is very important for few teams because this will decide how this title race is going which team can go to top and which is going down.

Juventus can do much better from their current form which will bring them to some better position for this year's end, even now they are not strong enough for having any chance of win.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:25:19 PM

Juventus can do much better from their current form which will bring them to some better position for this year's end, even now they are not strong enough for having any chance of win.

Juventus is basically a new team since the end of the first Era of Allegri.

The team now has only 3-4 over 30years old players, Cuadrado Bonucci and Chiellini.
The majority of players have between 22-27 years, they need time and more quality to perform better.

The bigger problem is the midfield.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 10:35:05 PM

And only 1-1 in Milano for the derby.
No one can be happy with the result (even if Milan can be happier).

They both lost a golden opportunity to take advantage of the draw of Napoli.

Next game in 2 weeks the useless national team break is back again Roll Eyes
Napoli and ac Milan both missed a chance to take the lead in the leader board, Ac Milan were lucky to come out of today's match with a point, seems like the season will keep being between the two with a very close gap, and about the national team break I think it's the worst for bettors, it's so boring.

Well it is not that it is something boring, it is that these things usually happen in football, you also have to think that Milan also thinks about the Champions League and wear and tear is a significant thing in the team, Milan represents a lot of history for me, I remember the years when Paolo Maldine was the captain, the Italian defense on the legs of that player, I think people today tell him that those games are boring because they do not understand that the nature of the Italian team and the Italian teams is their defense, from there everything starts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:43:27 PM

Napoli and Milan's domination in the Serie A is still continuing. Actually both of these teams lost points this week but not much thing changed for them. Because Milan played against Inter and it ended up with a 1-1 result. Both sides were capable of winning taking their efforts into account but it didn't end that way. Napoli drew with Verona with a 1-1 result home too. But Napoli and Milan are still 7 points ahead of their nearest competitor.
Napoli and Milan has been on their best form and both are topping the league with equal points but Napoli has a higher goal difference. Drawing their last matches happened like a coincidence inter Milan wasn't an easy contender for Ac Milan neither was Verona for Napoli although many efforts were lost by all four teams but the game ended has it was supposed to end. The second penalty lost by inter deprived them their chance of taking the lead

Inter could have even won this match I think. And I was expecting them to do so too. Maybe you will say that Milan were in a much better condition in the Serie A when we compare their place in the league table. But this shouldn't mislead people. When we look at their last head-to-head match in the Serie A, we can see that Inter defeated Milan by 3-0. I decided to give a chance for Inter and bet on them. Maybe it ended in a draw by 1-1 but it was worth a shot.  Grin
Both teams were disappointing  in front of goal after so many goal scoring chances were created and I think the result of 1-1 was well deserved for both teams as they put up a good show for football fans.

Juventus is basically a new team since the end of the first Era of Allegri.

The team now has only 3-4 over 30years old players, Cuadrado Bonucci and Chiellini.
The majority of players have between 22-27 years, they need time and more quality to perform better.

The bigger problem is the midfield.
I thought these guys believed in much older guys but seeing these numbers drop to "3-4 over 30years old players" confirms what you are saying that this is a completely brand new team, hope the young stars can prove themselves by bringing some trophies.
Pages: « 1 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 ... 3704 »
  Print  

Jump to: