Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 ... 3706 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 754513 times)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 02:16:28 PM

Odds of Roma to win 1.38, Atalanta 1,27, Napoli 1,57.
The first two clubs are playing at home, so you can take these odds in a multi bet, but Napoli are playing away, so this will be a riskier bet and I would not include it in a multi bet.
favorited and become a good opportunity for multi bet your right ,even though they play away Napoli will definitely win because the opponent is Venezia which in fact is a weak club that is not in the best performance either ! the odds will probably change little later

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 05:19:12 PM

In my opinion napoli will close the gap with inter in the next round since they will face venezia team a team not able to win in the last nine games and i highly doubt that inter will beat milan we all know how competitive both teams get not to mention that milan loss means the end of the title race for them.
Inter have to win against Milan to secure their place on the standings. Although, Milan is not a weak team, it is probably a tough team to play against, they will try their best in resisting Inter. But, if Inter lost the game, they will still be leading, because they are 4 points gap from Milan and Napoli. Moreover, inter have an outstanding game to play. However, the game is likely to end in draw. While, Napoli will surely have an easy winning against venezia, and boost their points to 52.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 05:23:27 PM

In my opinion napoli will close the gap with inter in the next round since they will face venezia team a team not able to win in the last nine games and i highly doubt that inter will beat milan we all know how competitive both teams get not to mention that milan loss means the end of the title race for them.
Inter have to win against Milan to secure their place on the standings. Although, Milan is not a weak team, it is probably a tough team to play against, they will try their best in resisting Inter. But, if Inter lost the game, they will still be leading, because they are 4 points gap from Milan and Napoli. Moreover, inter have an outstanding game to play. However, the game is likely to end in draw. While, Napoli will surely have an easy winning against venezia, and boost their points to 52.

Inter Milan have no choice but to win this match if they want to maintain their dominance in the league. If Inter Milan points are shared or lost in this match, they will lose their position in the future even if there is no change in their position in the points table now. Napoli, and AC MIlan are fighting for the title this season. So if they want to win the Inter Milan title, they must win this match. And i believe that Inter will win this match.

Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 05:37:27 PM

Odds of Roma to win 1.38, Atalanta 1,27, Napoli 1,57.
The first two clubs are playing at home, so you can take these odds in a multi bet, but Napoli are playing away, so this will be a riskier bet and I would not include it in a multi bet.
I think I'll be in all three of these bets and it's a pretty good thing to do. but on the other hand I agree with what you said regarding the Napoli betting and indeed this would be very profitable to do for Napoli.
Their risk is still there because they are guests and indeed multiple bets will minimize failure, I think.
besides that for atalanta i might also increase the bet with both teams scoring goals

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 05:46:41 PM

I'm wondering about what Juventus will do in the rest of the games too. Because they have been one of the solid teams recently certainly. They haven't lost any game in the Serie A for quite many weeks and it looks like they will maintain this for a longer time. We have finally started watching a better Juventus nowadays and I hope that they can get even better in time. As they have signed Dusan Vlahovic too, they should be scoring more goals than before from now on. Vlahovic is a great talent and I hope that he doesn't have much problem on adapting to the team quickly.
Not much, they will just try to win more match and collect points and qualify for the Champions League next season again. I don't think Juventus can win the title this season because the difference in points with Inter is quite a lot. Getting into the top 4 or at least ending the season in 3rd place would make sense for Juventus.

I'm more interested in knowing what AC Milan really expects this season if not the title. They still have hope of getting him from Inter, but his good form has to improve. Milan is expected to beat Inter in the next match because this will be an important match to make their chances even better.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 05:54:12 PM

I also liked the:

Inter to win
Rome to win
atalanta to win
napoli to win

I made a multi, I hope I can leave with a profit

Looks like a guaranteed win, I checked the odds for a multi for these 4 matches in Stake and I get 4.99, is it the same odds as what you get?. A really decent odds to risk, the most challenging is the Inter because it is still hard to predict who will win. Inter is favorite but to beat AC Milan will not be easy task for them. Didn't you add Juventus to win as well? I think Juventus vs Verona will be also a guaranteed win so I think you should also add them in the multi.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 05:55:37 PM

I'm wondering about what Juventus will do in the rest of the games too. Because they have been one of the solid teams recently certainly. They haven't lost any game in the Serie A for quite many weeks and it looks like they will maintain this for a longer time. We have finally started watching a better Juventus nowadays and I hope that they can get even better in time. As they have signed Dusan Vlahovic too, they should be scoring more goals than before from now on. Vlahovic is a great talent and I hope that he doesn't have much problem on adapting to the team quickly.
Not much, they will just try to win more match and collect points and qualify for the Champions League next season again. I don't think Juventus can win the title this season because the difference in points with Inter is quite a lot. Getting into the top 4 or at least ending the season in 3rd place would make sense for Juventus.

I'm more interested in knowing what AC Milan really expects this season if not the title. They still have hope of getting him from Inter, but his good form has to improve. Milan is expected to beat Inter in the next match because this will be an important match to make their chances even better.

Juventus' scudetto title this season is already closed because they are so far away from Inter Milan and AC Milan may be the only way they can finish in the top four in order to secure a Champions League ticket next season if they want to play in the highest caste Europe, especially considering Juventus' performance which tends to be inconsistent.while AC Milan's own Scudetto title this season is very accurate considering they are already 4 points behind Inter Milan, while Inter Milan still has one game left that they have not played.especially AC Milan's performance so far. stable in contrast to their rivals Inter Milan who are still showing their winning mentality to this day
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 06:03:56 PM

Juventus will win the title if they do some amazing matches in rest of season and if their opponents above lose too many points. With so many conditions that are all difficult to occur and more difficult to see they occur together, it is very impossible for Juventus to win Scudetto. Anyway, they will have to fight at best to be qualified for the third or fourth position in Serie A.

AC Milan and Napoli look like don't have enough components to win the trophy. Inter Milan have such but let me say, I am not Inter Milan fan. Then Inter Milan will have best resource and experience in this competition. They are not only champions but also have others (resource with better substitution, and more experience). AC Milan and Napoli have less experience and their second team, substitutions are worse than Inter Milan.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 06:20:28 PM

~~~
Although the title has been the toughest thing for Juventus this season, qualifying for the Champions League can still be expected because they have managed to maintain their current form.

AC Milan and Napoli look like don't have enough components to win the trophy. Inter Milan have such but let me say, I am not Inter Milan fan. Then Inter Milan will have best resource and experience in this competition. They are not only champions but also have others (resource with better substitution, and more experience). AC Milan and Napoli have less experience and their second team, substitutions are worse than Inter Milan.
I'm also not a fan of either team, but I'm interested in the return of AC Milan as title challengers in the last 2 seasons. AC Milan doesn't have a strong squad like Inter have, maybe it's an unexpected shortcoming when they want to win the title. I believe they can do it, but only if the performance is improved. If AC Milan can improve their performance as they did at the start of the season, then they will have a chance to win the title this season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 06:30:57 PM

I also liked the:

Inter to win
Rome to win
atalanta to win
napoli to win

I made a multi, I hope I can leave with a profit

Looks like a guaranteed win, I checked the odds for a multi for these 4 matches in Stake and I get 4.99, is it the same odds as what you get?. A really decent odds to risk, the most challenging is the Inter because it is still hard to predict who will win. Inter is favorite but to beat AC Milan will not be easy task for them. Didn't you add Juventus to win as well? I think Juventus vs Verona will be also a guaranteed win so I think you should also add them in the multi.

I also think that victory will be guaranteed for betting but in any match, it can happen but if there is an opportunity for multi because the match is easy to predict it is a good opportunity for us to apply.
Thinking that Inter is the favorite, but the task is not easy and it could be a draw or vice versa AC Milan is on a good path it could be that Inter is overwhelmed in the game because we don't know anything about that.
I'm not sure whether Inter or Milan are the favorites, but Milan's chances are great.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 06:47:12 PM

I'm sure Inter will try our best in European competition because only this is the most prestigious match for them while other matches will be the second option
Howeverever this 4 big match will have an impact on their performance this is the duty of the coach to regulate it so there is no problem as you say the players will take turns in the lineup.

When it comes to the Champions League, Inter would of course try their best to eliminate Liverpool. They are having another very productive season and this is a big opportunity for them in the Champions League too. But the opponent is very difficult for them. I think that Inter would have a really hard time against them and I don't see their chance of qualifying for the quarter finals too high. Liverpool are the absolute favourite in that draw and they would finish Inter. But Inter would still focus on the Serie A title and join the Champions League once again next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 08:00:46 PM

I think all home team easy for winning in this weekend because not really hard against team, AS Roma have good record right now faced with Cagliari is not hard and easy for winning with margin goal above 2 or 3 goal. Atlanta always try to get three points because they want keep consistent on top position standing and still have chance how to broke dominance on top standing right now with Inter, Milan and Napoli beside have Juventus will take his position if failed get three points, last for Napoli keep to be consistent and Venezia is not really hard to defeat.
I mean if you just wager on these three teams to win together at the same time, then you are going to get good odds in return. I feel like there is no need to go into detail like which team will be better and what not, it would not really make sense in that situation if you want to put goals and how much will be scored. Italy is famous for their defence, and I am guessing that by the looks of how many goals have been scored, that did not change too much.

So, I would not really wager on how many goals there will be. Just these three teams winning their games would be a big bet enough for me and I would be willing to wager a bit more than usual for these games.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 11:52:31 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2022, 12:13:16 AM by AndySt

I also think that victory will be guaranteed for betting but in any match, it can happen but if there is an opportunity for multi because the match is easy to predict it is a good opportunity for us to apply.
Thinking that Inter is the favorite, but the task is not easy and it could be a draw or vice versa AC Milan is on a good path it could be that Inter is overwhelmed in the game because we don't know anything about that.
I'm not sure whether Inter or Milan are the favorites, but Milan's chances are great.
Once again, Milan needs a victory more and I think Milan will put more effort into the upcoming match. Moreover, this is a derby, and in such matches, those opponents who are lower in the standings and show worse results often win. It is in such matches that such clubs, spurred on by their irreconcilable fans, give out their maximum, at least in order to justify themselves a little to their fans for their failures. Moreover, in case of success, Milan will approach Inter at a distance of only one point, however, do not forget about the match in reserve at Inter. Moreover, let's not forget about the phenomenal Inter series of wins and no losses, and as we remember, such series tend to end sometime.
joker_josue
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4560

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 12:59:59 AM

Once again, Milan needs a victory more and I think Milan will put more effort into the upcoming match. Moreover, this is a derby, and in such matches, those opponents who are lower in the standings and show worse results often win. It is in such matches that such clubs, spurred on by their irreconcilable fans, give out their maximum, at least in order to justify themselves a little to their fans for their failures. Moreover, in case of success, Milan will approach Inter at a distance of only one point, however, do not forget about the match in reserve at Inter. Moreover, let's not forget about the phenomenal Inter series of wins and no losses, and as we remember, such series tend to end sometime.

The biggest challenge for Inter is the fact that they will have two very difficult games in a row. He will play on Saturday with Milan and three days later with Roma for the Italian Cup. That is, what will be most important to them? They certainly won't miss any of the games, but the game against Milan could wear them out a lot and come to have more difficulties with Roma.

So it will be interesting to see how Inter will perform against Milan, whether with a team at maximum strength or in a more conservative style to avoid great wear.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 07:07:45 AM

The injury seems to be the main problem for Dybala right now. The management is also right to question his worth because generally if you pay for something you would want something in return.

That's where the injury case has made things worse. And losing him for free would surely be a great shame. But, I think that he could have made a great duo with Dušan Vlahović.
How bad was his injury?. it's not worth it when can't play anymore. If only resting for several weeks of the course isn't affected by the price. Dušan still didn't play yet, we don't know how good he was when made it duet with Dybala. Allegri will definitely defend him stay on Juventus if suitable for each other like Del Piero and Inzaghi but both need playmakers like Zidane, where Juventus don't have right now.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 07:24:15 AM

The biggest challenge for Inter is the fact that they will have two very difficult games in a row. He will play on Saturday with Milan and three days later with Roma for the Italian Cup. That is, what will be most important to them? They certainly won't miss any of the games, but the game against Milan could wear them out a lot and come to have more difficulties with Roma.

So it will be interesting to see how Inter will perform against Milan, whether with a team at maximum strength or in a more conservative style to avoid great wear.

The next four matches are very important for Inter Milan. On 5 February, they will play in Serie A against AC Milan. They have to win this match to win the Serie A title. They are going to face Roma in the quarter final of Coppa Italia in the second match. Roma are unlikely to win the Serie A title. So Roma will want to win the Coppa Italia title. Very difficult match for Inter.
Inter Milan will face Napoli in the third match of Serie A on 12 February. Napoli are a very strong team, they are in the second position at the table. Milan will play in the fourth match in the Champions League against strong Liverpool. All four matches are very important for Inter Milan.

babo
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4128

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 09:30:31 AM

in Italy we have two very heartfelt derbies
one is Milan versus Inter
another strongly felt is Rome versus Lazio
they are always very interesting and always give a lot of satisfaction in terms of play and fun
then in the stadium it is great fun

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 09:32:41 AM

Agree with this sure profit is available but still as many have concerns about inter vs Milan game I am feeling here we have some better option as we can go with BTTS which is also good as we all know AC Milan is capable of doing good goals against all opponents so with this option we can secure some better with this bet. Right now we have still few days I will try with two options as odds are very good and worthy to take some risk with both ML and BTTS option, hopefully this will give some decent profit to me.

Atlanta is also having good performance in this game going with -1 is also better idea as they have very aggressive way of playing and with this they can do some good number of goals in any match specially at home.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 11:17:14 AM

It is a great week for Juventus. Because there is an Inter v Milan match this week and Juventus have a chance to drop the point gap with Milan now. I say this because I think that Milan have a really tough job to do now. Inter are the leader in the end and they have a long running unbeaten streak too. Juventus' match is against Verona home. Verona are in the middle of the standings right now but they are not a very easy team to defeat also. Juventus should play cautiously against them to be able to win. And I think they will win this match. I wonder Vlahovic's performance in that match the most.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 01:14:34 PM

It is a great week for Juventus. Because there is an Inter v Milan match this week and Juventus have a chance to drop the point gap with Milan now. I say this because I think that Milan have a really tough job to do now. Inter are the leader in the end and they have a long running unbeaten streak too. Juventus' match is against Verona home. Verona are in the middle of the standings right now but they are not a very easy team to defeat also. Juventus should play cautiously against them to be able to win. And I think they will win this match. I wonder Vlahovic's performance in that match the most.
The only way that Juventus will have good chances is if Inter losses. But I do not believe Juventus will win the title, but they can enter the top 4. Atlanta is a better way that cool than Juventus in the race. Atlanta is ahead of Juventus and yet has one match short than the rest.
However all the five clubs has great chances; that is Inter Milan, Ac Milan, Napoli, Atlanta and Juventus

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 ... 3706 »
  Print  

Jump to: