Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 3706 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 754528 times)
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 974

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 01:37:22 PM

It can be the most profitable week for Napoli which seems to be certain. Because everything can happen in the Inter - Milan game. Napoli have an easy game ahead against Venezia away. But they should still play cautiously because Inter had a hard time beating them last week. Actually this was not because Inter played badly. They had a solid performance though but Venezia kept the score at a draw really good until the last moments. Napoli should finish the job earlier by having a nice margin.

Napoli will play a very good game this week.  If you ask why, there is the Inter-Milan derby, and whatever the outcome of this match, it works for Napoli.  They are on the same score as Milan.  If Inter win, they will be three points ahead of Milan.  If they are tied, there will be a difference of 2 points with both.  This week Napoli must do whatever it takes to win.  They have no other choice.  Milan also need to win at least 1 point away from Inter.
I think not really worried with Napoli have second standing position right now what ever score on Milan derby between Inter Milan vs AC Milan because next match Napoli vs Venezia, I think looks easy for Napoli get three points and keep his position safety on second place standing. Just hope both match can be draw because will give opportunity for Napoli let points with Inter Milan close and far from AC Milan. Napoli have chance with championship in this season depend how consistent performance but still have Europe League where Napoli faced with Barcelona and need to change player composition between Serie A and Europe League.

They will rest their priority players as they will play against Barcelona in the European league. Still, I see a Napoli that can beat Venezia. I also see Napoli as the favorite against Barcelona. Barcelona have been out of shape lately and Napoli could surprise them. In fact, it is not a surprise because Napoli played very good matches in the Italian league this year. Let's see who will win in this matchup? I'm sure Napoli would want the Inter-Milan derby to end in a draw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 02:00:31 PM

It can be the most profitable week for Napoli which seems to be certain. Because everything can happen in the Inter - Milan game. Napoli have an easy game ahead against Venezia away. But they should still play cautiously because Inter had a hard time beating them last week. Actually this was not because Inter played badly. They had a solid performance though but Venezia kept the score at a draw really good until the last moments. Napoli should finish the job earlier by having a nice margin.
Napoli must be able to take advantage of the results of the match if one of the teams between the two loses or gets a draw, because  Napoli are now only 4 points adrift of Intermilan and have the same points as AC Milan who are currently in third position, I think Napoli just focus is to beat venezia and hope to get good luck from the results of the match Intermilan vs AC Milan. Although venezia is a relatively weak team, Napoli should not underestimate them, because in the previous match venezia was unexpectedly able to hold two big teams such as Sampdoria and juventus.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 02:03:26 PM

Former Inter Milan player, Evaristo Beccalossi looks like seeing if AC Milan can't be a candidate for the Scudetto this season. Because, according to him this season there are only Napoli and Inter competing to become champions. If we are looking for it, I think there's still some truth about his statements, because Milan's position is currently under pressure. If the Milan players do not have the confidence and mentality that is good enough, Milan could be fall in the standings. The January transfer which was failure for Rossoneri, and it seemed to have to reduced AC Milan's chances of getting a trophy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 02:14:41 PM

The most perfect scenario for napoli is by seein the final result of ac milan vs inter as a draw.

And then the next match of napoli against venezia they get full 3 points then beat inter milan after next week!
What a wonderful scenario if it did happens. Napoli slowly crawling while the top 5 continue losing points, what a great week it is.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 03:09:28 PM

Former Inter Milan player, Evaristo Beccalossi looks like seeing if AC Milan can't be a candidate for the Scudetto this season. Because, according to him this season there are only Napoli and Inter competing to become champions. If we are looking for it, I think there's still some truth about his statements, because Milan's position is currently under pressure. If the Milan players do not have the confidence and mentality that is good enough, Milan could be fall in the standings. The January transfer which was failure for Rossoneri, and it seemed to have to reduced AC Milan's chances of getting a trophy.
I just wonder if he will change his mind if AC Milan is able to beat Inter next week? I don't expect him to underestimate AC Milan this season even though in the last few games AC Milan's performance has decreased a bit.

AC Milan are not missing out on anything they wanted to achieve this season as they are still on the right track for the title with Inter and Napoli as well as Atalanta. I'm not sure why AC Milan is being underestimated when they are only 4 points away at the moment. I'm happy with what AC Milan has done in the last 2 seasons, it makes Serie A even more interesting.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 04:28:07 PM

I just wonder if he will change his mind if AC Milan is able to beat Inter next week? I don't expect him to underestimate AC Milan this season even though in the last few games AC Milan's performance has decreased a bit.

AC Milan are not missing out on anything they wanted to achieve this season as they are still on the right track for the title with Inter and Napoli as well as Atalanta. I'm not sure why AC Milan is being underestimated when they are only 4 points away at the moment. I'm happy with what AC Milan has done in the last 2 seasons, it makes Serie A even more interesting.
AC Milan have bad results recently but it has yet wiped out all great things they have done so far in this season. You are correct that AC Milan are still on track of Scudetto competition. They are not too far away against Inter Milan and only have same points as of Napoli.

Inter Milan have better chance to win Scudetto because they are champions and their players are more experienced in such competition. However quality of Inter Milan and AC Milan are not much different so they can keep their race very tight and interesting until final days of this season. I would like to see AC Milan win the trophy because it will make Serie A more exciting next season. We will have two different champions in last 2 seasons fight against Juventus. Very good for Serie A in general
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 04:39:50 PM

Almost true what said by Former Inter Milan player Evaristo Beccalossi because AC Milan without two defender position Simon Kjær
and Fikayo Tomori have injury but window transfer left few  days only still not any here we go for new player on San Siro. I think is big problem why AC Milan still not get new player after two important defender injury exactly for Simon Kjær have out until end this season. Just looking the same moment what happening on AC Milan last year, success become first half champion lead first standing position and have drop to third position when end league.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 04:40:01 PM

AC Milan have bad results recently but it has yet wiped out all great things they have done so far in this season. You are correct that AC Milan are still on track of Scudetto competition. They are not too far away against Inter Milan and only have same points as of Napoli.

Inter Milan have better chance to win Scudetto because they are champions and their players are more experienced in such competition. However quality of Inter Milan and AC Milan are not much different so they can keep their race very tight and interesting until final days of this season. I would like to see AC Milan win the trophy because it will make Serie A more exciting next season. We will have two different champions in last 2 seasons fight against Juventus. Very good for Serie A in general
It's never too late for AC Milan to compete for the Scudetto because Milan will not be doubted or underestimated it's just that some against big teams always end in a draw and it's difficult to win that's all, the same points with Napoli can catch up at any time while their mentality strong this season, if you can beat Inter of course there is still hope for the Scudetto trophy.

Inter is no longer in doubt even with his new coach this season but he is able to win continuously which means his mentality is strong and several other big teams have also been beaten except in the UCL.
With a distance of 4 points it doesn't matter if Milan with a bad performance can be improved as long as it is consistent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 04:46:56 PM

It's never too late for AC Milan to compete for the Scudetto because Milan will not be doubted or underestimated it's just that some against big teams always end in a draw and it's difficult to win that's all, the same points with Napoli can catch up at any time while their mentality strong this season, if you can beat Inter of course there is still hope for the Scudetto trophy.

Inter is no longer in doubt even with his new coach this season but he is able to win continuously which means his mentality is strong and several other big teams have also been beaten except in the UCL.
With a distance of 4 points it doesn't matter if Milan with a bad performance can be improved as long as it is consistent.

Milan is a big team in Italy but i dont think they have a quality to push until the rest of the season to win the title. You need to win 90% of the remaining games or more to win the title and i dont see Milan winning most of them. They will be fighting in the end for the champions league spot.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 04:51:53 PM

I don't say it is too late or impossible for AC Milan. They can do it and win their first Scudetto after many years, just like Inter Milan in the previous season. They have more reasons to win this fight because their main opponent is Inter Milan. They are in a derby for Scudetto, for the first seasons after many years. Napoli can be temporary opponent for both teams but I believe Napoli don't have enough stability so this competition will be mainly between Inter Milan and AC Milan

Milan is a big team in Italy but i dont think they have a quality to push until the rest of the season to win the title. You need to win 90% of the remaining games or more to win the title and i dont see Milan winning most of them. They will be fighting in the end for the champions league spot.
If Inter Milan can beat Juventus in the past season and take the Scudetto, AC Milan can beat Inter Milan and take the Scudetto in this season. They are not very different regarding to quality. Results and their ranks, total points on the table show it too. AC Milan are not leading team and they must work harder than Inter Milan to take over the first position but they can do it.
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 04:59:50 PM

Milan have 15 games left in Serie A it means 45 points are still up for grabs while the difference in points with Inter is 4 points
Milan still has the potential to win even if Inter continue to be consistent with their wins Milan still has a bonus champions league ticket for sure Milan won't let Inter party early they will continue to threaten.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 05:04:27 PM

Almost true what said by Former Inter Milan player Evaristo Beccalossi because AC Milan without two defender position Simon Kjær
and Fikayo Tomori have injury but window transfer left few  days only still not any here we go for new player on San Siro. I think is big problem why AC Milan still not get new player after two important defender injury exactly for Simon Kjær have out until end this season. Just looking the same moment what happening on AC Milan last year, success become first half champion lead first standing position and have drop to third position when end league.
Last season they also experienced the same thing after briefly leading the standings before Inter arrived and threw them into second place until the end of the season with a distance of 12 points. It could be that this season the same thing must be experienced by AC Milan after not losing since the start of the season, but they failed to maintain their best form after the league began to enter the middle of the season.

So far AC Milan is still likely to overtake Inter in the standings because 4 points is not enough to think about. But they have to win every game consistently like the start of the season and now they have to prove that at Inter next week. If AC Milan wins, then Napoli also has a chance to win the Scudetto this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 05:27:08 PM

I don't say it is too late or impossible for AC Milan. They can do it and win their first Scudetto after many years, just like Inter Milan in the previous season. They have more reasons to win this fight because their main opponent is Inter Milan. They are in a derby for Scudetto, for the first seasons after many years. Napoli can be temporary opponent for both teams but I believe Napoli don't have enough stability so this competition will be mainly between Inter Milan and AC Milan
Well I know Milan can do it and fighting now after fasting for several seasons, the candidates for these two derby teams can be said to be competing at the end of the season of course Milan has a good mentality in concentration, if Inter previously could do why Milan not?

But remember we don't know how Napoli's stability will become a boomerang that will destroy Milan and win to compete with Inter, if you say that then Napoli must also be equated with Milan because of the stability later no one knows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 05:39:26 PM

With the arrival of Vlahovic to Juventus, I'm very sure to see them sitting in the top four.
He's got good mentality in the Seria A, this is a great move for the young attacker.
We'll sure see him putting Juventus back in winning ways, Alvaro Morata failed to do this when they needed him most.
Hopefully he gets to adapt to the team quicker than expected, all the best to him, in two to three years time, he'll sure win a trophy.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 05:50:08 PM

Milan got Lazetic, Inter got Gosens, Juventus in talks for Jorginho. I mean I get that there is a good case to be made for whichever team gets better at second half may end up winning but I did not expected teams to make all their moves all together, it seems like they saw each other and got news of their moves and reacted to it all together. Juventus still looking, they didn't get Jorginho just yet, but if they do then they would be better as well.

It is good to see teams actually caring about being champions enough to risk financial strain just to get that success, if one gets better and the other stays the same then I doubt fans would accept such a thing.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 06:41:10 PM

Is anyone paying attention to Inter's schedule for the next match, after the match against Milan? To be honest, it was a tough schedule for Inter and I started to consider Inter's consistency under high pressure. I think it's difficult for Inter to be consistent in the near future, Inter have to play in the Coppa Italia against Roma, then return to Serie A against Napoli and then have to play in the UCL against Liverpool, it's a very tough schedule for Inter. Shocked

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Distraction

Activity: 2058
Merit: 398

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 06:53:00 PM

In one week, there is another great match too. It is Fiorentina - Lazio. Fiorentina are having a fabulous season after the last one. They are one of the biggest candidates to qualify for a European tournament in the next season. However, they have just lost Dusan Vlahovic to Juventus. Juventus have signed him for a sum around €70m. After this transfer, we can watch a weaker Fiorentina as a result. Because he got 17 goals so far. This is nearly the half of the goals the team have scored so far. I think that this match could end in a draw.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 06:57:45 PM

Is anyone paying attention to Inter's schedule for the next match, after the match against Milan? To be honest, it was a tough schedule for Inter and I started to consider Inter's consistency under high pressure. I think it's difficult for Inter to be consistent in the near future, Inter have to play in the Coppa Italia against Roma, then return to Serie A against Napoli and then have to play in the UCL against Liverpool, it's a very tough schedule for Inter. Shocked

This is not the first time Inter have faced this situation as an experienced team I'm sure the coach has a way to get through it e.g. ignoring some unimportant matches
I mean Inter can play second-tier players in the local league or in whichever game is less important at least to give some rest to the main players.
The coach knows the priorities like the Champions League Inter must take advantage of the opportunity to play at home in the first leg before playing away in the 2nd leg.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 07:13:50 PM

Inter really have a tough schedule ahead. They have a home game against Milan first. Then they are playing against Roma in the Coppa Italia. Right after that, they have an away game against Napoli. And this is not the end of course.  Grin  Right after this one, they have a Champions League game against Liverpool in Giuseppe Meazza. This is a really tight and difficult schedule and I really wonder how good they will come out of this. If they get satisfying results as many as possible, then Inter will really be deserving to become the champions in the Serie A also.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 09:40:40 PM

He probably still continues to root for Inter, so he mentally wishes it an easier opponent (Napoli). Although in my opinion this season, Milan shows a more stable game (it's hard to ignore this monstrous failure of Napoli, which was just recently). By the way, he does not mention Juventus at all - this is logical, but some are still talking about some theoretical options when Juventus could be the first.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 3706 »
  Print  

Jump to: