Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 [1458] 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 3753 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 766536 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 01:53:07 PM

AC Milan, Inter Milan, Napoli and Juventus have formally equipped for the Champions League next season 22-23. It is the arrival of Napoli to the Champions League following a two-year nonappearance. Meanwhile, Napoli were playing in the Europa League. It's a disgrace for Juventus as they got their Champions League tickets at the last minutes.
I don't think there's anything shameful about the achievements of Juventus. we can see them trying their best to win the Champions League ticket. This is indeed difficult because Juventus' performance had declined at the beginning of the season.
now Juventus have fixed things and managed to get his chance again. all teams will prepare their best squad for next season in Serie A and other competitions. one thing that might have to be prepared is to shop for players from the shortcomings in their respective team squads.
Juventus has not dominated Serie A since the last two years after last winning the Scedutto in the 2019/2020 season. Juventus have tried their best to return to glory in Serie A, but their lack of consistent form meant that Allegri's men had to settle for finishing in the top four. Juventus' position is safe in rank 4, because As Roma who is ranked 5th, can no longer catch Juventus points. Signing new players is an option for Juventus next season so that they can compete again with their rivals to compete for the title, both in the domestic league and in European competitions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 02:31:01 PM

Milan did make it by beating Fiorentina 1-0. It was not easy at all just as I said before and it wasn't hard to predict too. Milan just aim to win their last matches in some way. It doesn't matter how they win as long as they are ahead of Inter in the league table. Inter also did a good job on this match week. They didn't let Milan pull away by beating Udinese 2-1. It is a good feeling to witness this high level of race for the Serie A title. There was no such race in the previous season so I'm just trying to enjoy it now.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 02:47:49 PM

2 of the 4 teams that I feared could beat Milan have passed well, there are still 2 more teams left, Atalanta and Sassuolo. For Atalanta, they are in a bad form, but Milan must be careful considering the last 3 matches are very crucial. Sassuolo are not a weak team, they understand how to beat big teams like Milan  And often Sassuolo become a team that succeed to give 0 points to Milan. I'm excited for the last 3, even Milan faced stronger team than Inter, hopefully I see Milan become champions this season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 02:50:47 PM

I am very curious about today's game Atalanta - Salernitan. The hosts have recently lost a few matches and are only fighting for the 5th place in the league. This is a big disappointment. Salernitana, on the other hand, has already had one foot in Serie B, but has won the last three games and surprisingly still has a good chance of staying in the league. Both teams are playing offensive football so I'm counting on a lot of goals today.

In the last few games Atalanta has been shaky as I don't trust them here
Had enough goals in the last game they couldn't defend very well.
What though is the problem with them,they have a bad season for me after the Europa exit.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 03:12:51 PM

I am very curious about today's game Atalanta - Salernitan. The hosts have recently lost a few matches and are only fighting for the 5th place in the league. This is a big disappointment. Salernitana, on the other hand, has already had one foot in Serie B, but has won the last three games and surprisingly still has a good chance of staying in the league. Both teams are playing offensive football so I'm counting on a lot of goals today.

Atalanta is currently entrenched in 8th place while Salernitana is in 18th place, of course both teams both need full points in tomorrow's match where Atalanta wants to get a European ticket next season while Salernitana needs full points to stay in the draw competition. a where currently they are three points adrift of Cagliari which is a safe position limit to survive in the competition series a the match will be two very interesting things even though the bottom team is against the top team in the standings but both need points for their respective interests

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 03:25:01 PM

Atalanta will not allow the mistakes that happened in their last matches to happen today because they are fully prepared to defeat salernitan 2-0 for the favour of Atalanta. I think Atalanta will use home advantage to play salernitan to achieve victory from the match because Atalanta will not allow the match to end up draw than to make their defenders and strikers more active to achieve goals that will bring victory at the end of the match.

blackened515

Merit: 279

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 03:30:51 PM

The game will probably be tough for both teams. This is because Atalanta and Salernitan both needs the 3 winning points. Yes, Salernitan have been playing nicely recently, but their chances of playing in the Serie A next season depends on how they play their remaining games. while Atalanta performance lately are quite unstable. However, Atalanta will be playing home, and it will be embarrassing if they end up losing against an underdog. IMO, I think Atalanta are more likely to win here.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 570

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 03:37:09 PM

2 of the 4 teams that I feared could beat Milan have passed well, there are still 2 more teams left, Atalanta and Sassuolo. For Atalanta, they are in a bad form, but Milan must be careful considering the last 3 matches are very crucial. Sassuolo are not a weak team, they understand how to beat big teams like Milan  And often Sassuolo become a team that succeed to give 0 points to Milan. I'm excited for the last 3, even Milan faced stronger team than Inter, hopefully I see Milan become champions this season.
Atalanta and Sassuolo had a bad match but I have different beliefs with you, maybe I am Verona who will endanger Milan in next week's match because Verona is quite stable compared to Atalanta and Sassuolo but indeed sometimes results no one knows which can hold or beat It's Milan's clear effort to keep Milan winning for 3 more games to be champions.
Milan is a little heavy compared to Inter but Inter also conceded against Bologna which is a two point behind, so here for Milan the last chance should be keep their performance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 04:05:04 PM

After a long series of unsuccessful matches, Atalanta should today take advantage of the loss of Fiorentina, and climb to seventh place in the standings. But the fact is that Salernitana is in the relegation zone, and such teams at the end of the season are always very dangerous. Since it is very important for both teams to win, I believe that both teams can score goals in this match.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 04:14:07 PM

After a long series of unsuccessful matches, Atalanta should today take advantage of the loss of Fiorentina, and climb to seventh place in the standings. But the fact is that Salernitana is in the relegation zone, and such teams at the end of the season are always very dangerous. Since it is very important for both teams to win, I believe that both teams can score goals in this match.

Salernitana is not a team that Atalanta can take lightly, even in their first meeting this season, Salernitana only lost 0 - 1.

With Salernitana's dangerous condition in the relegation zone, I believe this can add to Salernitana's motivation to at least get a draw against Atalanta. Besides that, Atalanta also has a target to move up to seventh place in the Serie A standings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
watergold

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 05:03:44 PM

Salernitana will do everything possible to make them stay in Serie A. Especially now that they have a great chance to get out of the relegation zone. I think Salernitana will play more motivated to make that happen, yes now is the right time for them. But Atalanta is also a team that will hinder them, yes Salernitana is under Atalanta when viewed from the whole. This will be an interesting match, as both teams need to win.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 05:20:43 PM

Salernitana will do everything possible to make them stay in Serie A. Especially now that they have a great chance to get out of the relegation zone. I think Salernitana will play more motivated to make that happen, yes now is the right time for them. But Atalanta is also a team that will hinder them, yes Salernitana is under Atalanta when viewed from the whole. This will be an interesting match, as both teams need to win.

Even though Salernitana is in the relegation zone, but amazingly Salernitana managed to get 3 wins in a row. Moreover, in the last match played
by Salernitana, Salernitana surprisingly managed to beat Fiorentina. Which Fiorentina is one of the strongest teams in Serie A, this means that all of
this proves how the Salernitana players fighting spirit is to get out of the relegation zone. It won't be long before the match between Salernitana
and Atalanta will start, this will be a difficult match for Salernitana to win. Because Atalanta is not a team that is easy to beat, even though
Atalanta's performance itself is experiencing a decline this season. So indeed the Atalanta vs Salernitana match is quite difficult to predict,
I predict the possibility of the match will end in a draw.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 05:31:43 PM

It seems that both teams need to get a win atalanta for a european spot and salernitana to avoid relegation as you said relegation teams maybe difficult to beat but their performance need to be perfect i am excited to see if they can do that i think this will be a tight game both teams to score may be risky.
fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 05:50:32 PM

Salarentina have played well in their last three matches, both at home and away. On the contrary, Atalanta have not been performing well of late, especially as they have an away game against Leipzig coming up, where they need to win by a big score to qualify for the Europa League final. But they also need a win against Salarentina to get the points. I think it will not be an easy match for them.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 05:57:53 PM

Inter and Milan are competing with each other for the title in a really heated way. They both left this week behind by nice victories. Milan seem to be really determined to become the champions this season. They are leaving their tough opponents behind one by one successfully. This is surely going to be an unforgettable championship for them if they make it at the end. However Inter really seem like they will follow them till the end.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 06:00:17 PM

Although Atalanta's performance in the last few matches has not been too good but I believe Salernitana will not be able to beat them in today's match. Atalanta and Salernitana need a win and that's what makes this match maybe a bit interesting to follow, but either way Atalanta will take advantage of the hosts' advantage.

Although Salernitana's performance in the last 3 matches has been quite impressive, I'm pretty sure Atalanta is a different team where Salernitana is difficult not to concede more than 2 goals in this match.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 06:07:48 PM

AC Milan also got away well. Looked for a long time that it would end in a draw. It is now a matter of winning the matches, beautiful and good football, we should not expect these matches for a while. Perhaps that narrow victory feels even better than winning 6-0. Atalanta is a big disappointment to me this season. For years Champions League and zero they seem to fall out everywhere. While selection is about the same.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 06:19:56 PM

Interestingly, the Salernitana team has won the last 3 matches. They are doing their best to qualify for the Serie A next season. Maybe they can get out of the relegation zone. They are only 3 points behind Cagliari. Salernitana won the previous match against Fiorentina. Although Atlanta is a tough opponent, but it is not certain that Atlanta will win. This match seems to be more likely to be a draw.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 06:30:43 PM

Kick Off will start soon and it will be interesting to see the formation used by Salernitana in this match because they have 5 midfielders there which indicates they will start by making a breakthrough where they want the game in the middle of the field to be more stable.
I think this is good enough for them but the problem is whether with something like this they will be able to reduce Atalanta's dominance because this will be a boomerang if it can't be controlled properly

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 06:33:30 PM

Interestingly, the Salernitana team has won the last 3 matches. They are doing their best to qualify for the Serie A next season. Maybe they can get out of the relegation zone. They are only 3 points behind Cagliari. Salernitana won the previous match against Fiorentina. Although Atlanta is a tough opponent, but it is not certain that Atlanta will win. This match seems to be more likely to be a draw.
Atlanta is tougher than Salernitana, it is not very possible for Salernitana to win Atlanta.  Atalanta would want to use this chance to get more points to take the position at which florentina is at. The point difference between Atalanta and florentina is just one , so they will not want to loose the opportunity from Salernitana.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 [1458] 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 3753 »
  Print  

Jump to: