Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 ... 3756 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 767071 times)
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 01:20:46 AM

Unfortunately, I passed this match expecting to see it, and I only placed a bet but unfortunately, the normal match had to end in a draw which was beyond my expectations.

Congratulations to Inter for winning the Coppa Italia and now they are more focused on the Scudetto they want to achieve even though it is difficult.

It is true that Italian teams always have a decline in performance every year, Juve is currently down, and Milan is currently improving in terms of performance even though last season they were not as good as now, but that's a change if they have improved from time to time.

The Scudetto is getting tighter even though it's 2 weeks away.
I also missed the match due to the wrong schedule (I watch it on Saturday a.ka FA Cup). But congrats to Inter, I don't bet it, also Hope for Juventus. Inter so far the engine is hot, maybe because almost complete and they have to run up Milan. On another side, with this Copa Cup, the speculation in the beginning after Conte leave Inter wouldn't get any trophy, is broken. The Squad shows us they can get what they doubt.

Joy_learns_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 02:21:59 AM

Unfortunately, I passed this match expecting to see it, and I only placed a bet but unfortunately, the normal match had to end in a draw which was beyond my expectations.

Congratulations to Inter for winning the Coppa Italia and now they are more focused on the Scudetto they want to achieve even though it is difficult.

It is true that Italian teams always have a decline in performance every year, Juve is currently down, and Milan is currently improving in terms of performance even though last season they were not as good as now, but that's a change if they have improved from time to time.

The Scudetto is getting tighter even though it's 2 weeks away.
I also missed the match due to the wrong schedule (I watch it on Saturday a.ka FA Cup). But congrats to Inter, I don't bet it, also Hope for Juventus. Inter so far the engine is hot, maybe because almost complete and they have to run up Milan. On another side, with this Copa Cup, the speculation in the beginning after Conte leave Inter wouldn't get any trophy, is broken. The Squad shows us they can get what they doubt.

it would’ve been better to miss the match than watch the old lady fall😌
Juventus will come back stronger next season
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 03:11:36 AM

It was a great night in the Coppa Italia. Juventus and Inter competed very well with each other and we watched six goals in total at the end. Juventus did the best thing they could do but Inter still managed to keep playing better. They wanted this title more than Juventus. And Perisic's goals in the extra time helped them too much about achieving this. Juventus should have performed better than this to become the champions in this tournament at least.
Juventus played well, they even had time to turn things around in the second half. But unfortunately it only lasted when Inter Milan got a penalty. In 30 minutes of extra time Inter Milan could have played better, the result they scored two goals to lock the win and the Coppa Italia title this season.
Congratulations to Inter Milan for winning the title.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 03:45:36 AM

Well, Juventus missed a great chance to improve the impression of not the brightest season in their performance. The team is now left without any title for the first time in 11 years, although it would seem to have turned the course of the match when Sandru and Vlasic scored their goals within a few minutes at the beginning of the second half.
Don't feel too about the defeat because if you look further, you will see Juventus have preparation for the next season. They tried to sign a contract and bring Vlahovic to Turin. They changed their previous plan with Dybala and gamble their future with Vlahovic.

The striker is young and great so they don't actually gamble into a player who has proven his ability in Serie A. At least, risk is smaller than buying a player from another national.league.

want to congratulate Inter on this success and do not forget that the team is still fighting for the Scudetto. Personally, I had big doubts about Inter's prospects for this season after all the losses between seasons, when the head coach and leading players left, but the team is successfully coping with all this so far.
Congratulations too.

Inter Milan had their first but they still have chance to get a second, a Scudetto in Serie A. Even chance is small because of good form from AC Milan. At least Inter Milan and Inzaghi have proven to all of us that they did not fall down too much affer Conte, Lukaku and Hakiri left Milan.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1044

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 03:47:43 AM

~
~ On another side, with this Copa Cup, the speculation in the beginning after Conte leave Inter wouldn't get any trophy, is broken. The Squad shows us they can get what they doubt.

I initially also speculated the same after Conte left Inter Milan would not get any trophies and would lose the competition but in fact, Simone Inzaghi as a coach is now able to prove it by winning the Copa Italian cup and also still competing for the scudetto I say Inter Milan's achievement is amazing to be able to survive but it has proven and success also Inter are still on a good track in the current season.
About next season I don't know which player Inter is targeting to strengthen him, there are rumors that Martinez will leave and Dybala will come in but it's still not valid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 06:25:02 AM

It was a great night in the Coppa Italia. Juventus and Inter competed very well with each other and we watched six goals in total at the end. Juventus did the best thing they could do but Inter still managed to keep playing better. They wanted this title more than Juventus. And Perisic's goals in the extra time helped them too much about achieving this. Juventus should have performed better than this to become the champions in this tournament at least.
Juventus played well, they even had time to turn things around in the second half. But unfortunately it only lasted when Inter Milan got a penalty. In 30 minutes of extra time Inter Milan could have played better, the result they scored two goals to lock the win and the Coppa Italia title this season.
Congratulations to Inter Milan for winning the title.
It was an interesting game by all standards. From 2:1 down to 2:2 then 4:2 in extra time. They didn't give up. Inter Milan have a fighting spirit, no so long ago in Serie A they were trailing by 2 goals to nil but came back and won 4 - 2, yesterday was a replica of it. Those penalties were awesome, you simply can’t stop them. Even after taking the lead Inter Milan were more eager to score another while juventus thought they can keep 1 goal lead for 30 minutes. It would be unfair if Juve wins any trophy this season. They don't deserve it. I hope Milan wins the league to compensate the best two teams in the league.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 06:40:13 AM

The final was good, in my subjective opinion Juventus looked better and they deserved to win. But these two dubious penalties ruined the whole game. In any case, congratulations Inter with winning the final! Inter had a good season and deserved trophies. For Juventus, the season turned out to be a complete failure, it’s good that at least they will play in the Champions League next season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 07:00:40 AM

The final was good, in my subjective opinion Juventus looked better and they deserved to win. But these two dubious penalties ruined the whole game. In any case, congratulations Inter with winning the final! Inter had a good season and deserved trophies. For Juventus, the season turned out to be a complete failure, it’s good that at least they will play in the Champions League next season.

Juventus were good enough after Inter scored an early goal until Juventus made it to 2-1. After the 2nd goal, Inter dominated the game and Juventus were not able to get out from the pressures from Inter. The first penalty was questionable in my opinion since Chielini did not do anything while Lautaro was "smart" to get his foot went through Chielini's feet and made it like a real foul. Inter deserved to win, no doubt about it.
uswa56

Activity: 826
Merit: 211

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 07:04:22 AM

Juventus were good enough after Inter scored an early goal until Juventus made it to 2-1. After the 2nd goal, Inter dominated the game and Juventus were not able to get out from the pressures from Inter. The first penalty was questionable in my opinion since Chielini did not do anything while Lautaro was "smart" to get his foot went through Chielini's feet and made it like a real foul. Inter deserved to win, no doubt about it.
this season Inter Milan has played much better and consistently than Juventus, of course this victory is very deserved by them. Juventus really have to improve next season if they don't want to get worse. now they are not getting any trophies and they are not competing for the Scudetto title either. Juventus is now much different and has greatly declined in performance.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2138

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 07:14:41 AM

Winning and losing is a consequence of a match. It won't always benefit either team because strategy, players, and luck can benefit a team that may not seem worthy of winning. Of course I don't think Inter didn't deserve to win the Coppa Italia, but 2 penalties for them probably did too much for the title.

Now Inter will certainly be very positive to return to focus on Serie A, they will host Cagliari at the start of next week and I think they will be very motivated to win it. Maybe the Serie A title will still be difficult for Inter to achieve if Milan manages to win the match at home to Atalanta this weekend.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 07:38:55 AM

Inter Milan played more dominantly and although Inter Milan had trailed 2-1 but a goal from Calhanoglu forced Juventus to play until the extra time round until finally Inter Milan was able to score 2 more goals and make the score 4-2. I feel this is a very well deserved win for Inter Milan who have played well and consistently this season compared to Juventus.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 08:17:17 AM

Inter Milan played more dominantly and although Inter Milan had trailed 2-1 but a goal from Calhanoglu forced Juventus to play until the extra time round until finally Inter Milan was able to score 2 more goals and make the score 4-2. I feel this is a very well deserved win for Inter Milan who have played well and consistently this season compared to Juventus.

Inter Milan played well and won. But there is no reason to say that Juventus played badly. The performance of both the teams was good. Inter Milan is a more experienced team so they have won. At the same time they were lucky. They scored two goals from the penalty spot. Ivan Perisic's performance was very good in extra time. Inter Milan won because of his two goals in extra time.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 08:21:40 AM

Inter Milan played well and won. But there is no reason to say that Juventus played badly. The performance of both the teams was good. Inter Milan is a more experienced team so they have won. At the same time they were lucky. They scored two goals from the penalty spot. Ivan Perisic's performance was very good in extra time. Inter Milan won because of his two goals in extra time.
neither played badly, both teams played very well and managed to score a lot of goals, but indeed Inter Milan were a little better and lucky enough to win the title, 2 penalty goals being the main factor in their victory. but this is an ideal final, both are the best italy team. this season Inter Milan is better than Juventus. I also think this win they deserved.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 08:37:49 AM

The Copa Italia final was very exciting and became a very thrilling spectacle last night, not only players who got cards, but Allegri was also given a red card by the referee, and was forced to leave the Juventus bench, it's a shame this season Juventus did not get any title , but good luck Juventus next season can still play in the champions league, because they will finish in 4th position standings at the end of the season, congratulations to Inter for winning the Copa Italia trophy.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 08:56:27 AM

this season Inter Milan has played much better and consistently than Juventus, of course this victory is very deserved by them. Juventus really have to improve next season if they don't want to get worse. now they are not getting any trophies and they are not competing for the Scudetto title either. Juventus is now much different and has greatly declined in performance.
The Coppa Italia has been secured by Inter Milan, now they will try to get the Scudetto as well as Inter second title this season. Inter are still in second place in Serie A, two points behind Milan who are in first place. Inter still hopes that Milan made a mistake in one of its last matches, in order to return to first place.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
junmisakiro

Activity: 592
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 09:02:39 AM

The Coppa Italia has been secured by Inter Milan, now they will try to get the Scudetto as well as Inter second title this season. Inter are still in second place in Serie A, two points behind Milan who are in first place. Inter still hopes that Milan made a mistake in one of its last matches, in order to return to first place.
Inter Milan really deserved to win the Coppa Italia, they played better than Juventus and this season they are better than Juventus who are really down. great final, lots of goals going on.
to get the Scudetto I think it will be very difficult for Inter Milan because there are only 2 games left and AC Milan will certainly make good use of that.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 10:02:08 AM

I agree, Rome's chances will increase a lot. In fact, at the moment, the probability of each team placing in each ranking remains. It is very difficult to predict which team will place 5th and which team will place 6th.
But I also think Roma and Lazio will share these rankings. Lazio can earn 1 point after the next match is drawn Smiley

exact becomes very difficult (because they are all within a few points) and it becomes fun because the teams will be hungry for points and therefore victories
so the games will be more fun
and i am more happy ahaha

In fact, we waited all year for this day to come. We can't watch such an exciting league end every year at the end of the year. This year, the Italian League was very enjoyable and there was always competition.
This entertainment will continue until the last week and we will watch it with pleasure. It is still unclear which team will finish the league in which order Cheesy

Iranus

Activity: 1820
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 10:40:00 AM

I agree, Rome's chances will increase a lot. In fact, at the moment, the probability of each team placing in each ranking remains. It is very difficult to predict which team will place 5th and which team will place 6th.
But I also think Roma and Lazio will share these rankings. Lazio can earn 1 point after the next match is drawn Smiley
exact becomes very difficult (because they are all within a few points) and it becomes fun because the teams will be hungry for points and therefore victories
so the games will be more fun
and i am more happy ahaha
In fact, we waited all year for this day to come. We can't watch such an exciting league end every year at the end of the year. This year, the Italian League was very enjoyable and there was always competition.
This entertainment will continue until the last week and we will watch it with pleasure. It is still unclear which team will finish the league in which order Cheesy

You are right. This season has been very exciting and competitive. Inter Milan, AC Milan and Napoli are fighting for the title. So far, it is not certain which team will win the title. As we have seen in the previous season, Inter Milan was 12 points ahead of second-placed AC Milan. But the points gap between the two teams this season is now just two. We will have to wait until the last week to see the Champions team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 10:53:39 AM

It is interesting to see the competition in Serie A this season because indeed they have often elbowed and stepped over each other for each other this season even though this happened because of some mistakes by the club itself but indeed this is still very worth watching.
I even prefer to see their rivalry this season compared to last season because this season there is more drama there and that's what makes it more exciting

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 10:58:26 AM

Congratulations too.

Inter Milan had their first but they still have chance to get a second, a Scudetto in Serie A. Even chance is small because of good form from AC Milan. At least Inter Milan and Inzaghi have proven to all of us that they did not fall down too much affer Conte, Lukaku and Hakiri left Milan.
2 matches to see Milan draw or lose is a little difficult now for Inter because indeed they need 2 wins in the last match and hope Milan lose or draw.
but the chance is still there because it's not worth it in my opinion instead of lamenting fate and giving up.
at least when they still lose and are in second place they have fought until the end and of course the italian cup trophy can be a consolation for them

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 ... 3756 »
  Print  

Jump to: