Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 3842 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 780154 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:19:28 PM

neto is a good goalkeeper for replaced buffon as juventus goalkeeper but for italian team i guess donnarumma is the best candidate for replaced him soon.

Donnarumma is still a kid. You cant expect a kids like that to take the full responsibility of replacing buffon. He still needs years of practice, even if he is considered as a quite good goalkeeper in these days however if you compare him to buffon and netto then he still needs alot of practice to reach their levels
In sport age isn't a problem, he can be number one AC Milan goalkeeper because he have good talented and playing more good than 2 goalkeeper has already have many experience so i think sooner or later he will replace Buffon in the national team.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:34:01 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed he will leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season , several clubs wanted his service included serie a teams.
Chelsea , manchester united ,arsenal and ac milan rumoured wanted his service.
But ibrahimovic stated he already know where he would play next season. I thought he should back to ac milan?

He is no longer a young player so Im guessing that he will be in the US league or back to either inter or ac milan. He is a great player however he will retire someday, I dont see why he will be leaving PSG when they treated him like god there. He can get everything he wants because he is valuable in the club

i serious hope Milan don't think to rebuy ibra, for more reason.

1. first, is old player, and Milan request young for rebuild a team
2. have high cost, and with this money can buy 1-2 good young
3. in the past, not is incisive in chamnpions league
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:50:05 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed he will leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season , several clubs wanted his service included serie a teams.
But ibrahimovic stated he already know where he would play next season. I thought he should back to ac milan?

He is no longer a young player so Im guessing that he will be in the US league or back to either inter or ac milan. He is a great player however he will retire someday, I dont see why he will be leaving PSG when they treated him like god there. He can get everything he wants because he is valuable in the club

1. Old but gold, as ibrahimovic told himself "age is just a number"
2. Talented young players are more expensive I think than experienced players such as ibrahimovic.
3. Past is past now ac milan is different + under new management.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:04:25 AM

i can't wait for last match this season AC Milan vs Juventus for Coppa Italia Final and the odds for those teams
AC Milan @ 5.8
Juventus @ 1.64

Juventus more favored than AC milan but don't mean Milan will easy to lost

Really good odd for the victory of Milan! Don't forget that is the last opportunity to reach the Europa League, so I agree with you when you said that Juventus will not win so easy and maybe there will be a surprise!
I will look forward to this surprise, hopefully teams from Serie A lot of participating in European matches.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:18:45 AM

i can't wait for last match this season AC Milan vs Juventus for Coppa Italia Final and the odds for those teams
AC Milan @ 5.8
Juventus @ 1.64

Juventus more favored than AC milan but don't mean Milan will easy to lost

Really good odd for the victory of Milan! Don't forget that is the last opportunity to reach the Europa League, so I agree with you when you said that Juventus will not win so easy and maybe there will be a surprise!
I will look forward to this surprise, hopefully teams from Serie A lot of participating in European matches.

man this match will be good last chance for Milan to take something this season cuz they played awful
for surprise it might happen but i will go on this match just both team to score

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:22:18 AM

Zlatan is the best option for Milan to get new player, since he has good experience in Serie A, and all of team he has joined could won the league title. So, he himself can be a reason for young Milan players to become more confident and even can learn anything from him. It now totally depends on Zlatan, if he wanna back to Milan or want to get new atmosphere in EPL. But it will be a big advantage if Milan can get him back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:27:26 PM

Zlatan is the best option for Milan to get new player, since he has good experience in Serie A, and all of team he has joined could won the league title. So, he himself can be a reason for young Milan players to become more confident and even can learn anything from him. It now totally depends on Zlatan, if he wanna back to Milan or want to get new atmosphere in EPL. But it will be a big advantage if Milan can get him back.
It would be good if Zlatan would return to Ac Milaan, he would be a great man for the team because the team now is not performing that well. So I look forward to see Zlatan play for Milaan again next season.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:03:41 AM

It would be good if Zlatan would return to Ac Milaan, he would be a great man for the team because the team now is not performing that well. So I look forward to see Zlatan play for Milaan again next season.
Zlatan is not easy to be able to play back at AC Milan since he had been named as a legend in the PSG even he received an award from the Parisians.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:27:42 AM

Zlatan is not easy to be able to play back at AC Milan since he had been named as a legend in the PSG

Football is all about business so if there is a club that is willing to pay zlatan more or even give him better facility than what PSG gave then he will move. Besides living in milan is a fortune for him, he has stated before that milan is a beautiful city and he enjoy his time living in milan before
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:01:46 PM

Zlatan is not easy to be able to play back at AC Milan since he had been named as a legend in the PSG even he received an award from the Parisians.
Named as a legend in Paris doesn't mean he can't be the legend in another team. Like Cristiano, he has been a legend in Man United and Real Madrid, even in Sporting Lisbon. There are many footballers like that, so the reason can't prevent a footballer to choose what team he want to play at.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:33:58 PM

Zlatan is not easy to be able to play back at AC Milan since he had been named as a legend in the PSG

Football is all about business so if there is a club that is willing to pay zlatan more or even give him better facility than what PSG gave then he will move. Besides living in milan is a fortune for him, he has stated before that milan is a beautiful city and he enjoy his time living in milan before

You could say that in last 20 years is all about business
I watced some games in second league in italy and england and i must say that is football theyplay every gaeike it last

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

Yeah i guess zlatan will not broken his good history career in serie A or ligue one, possible he will follow other player to play in mls or china league to get more money.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:11:27 PM

Ibrahimovic is a legend but in france, the most easy championship of all europe i think, have won the france ligue 1 with more of 25 point to second, and with a all start team.

I repeat, with the money for re-buy ibrahimovic, milan can buy a young talent, ibra is already hard for trainer
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:30:19 PM

Ibrahimovic is a legend but in france, the most easy championship of all europe i think, have won the france ligue 1 with more of 25 point to second, and with a all start team.

I repeat, with the money for re-buy ibrahimovic, milan can buy a young talent, ibra is already hard for trainer

I think the management Milan definitely has a purpose they may not wasting money down the drain
Do you remember when a team of American buy David Beckham, do you know why they buy David Beckham ? one reason is money club revenues increased due to the presence Beckham, Just as Zlatan but I do not know exactly what the purpose of Milan

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:03:45 PM

I think the management Milan definitely has a purpose they may not wasting money down the drain
Do you remember when a team of American buy David Beckham, do you know why they buy David Beckham ? one reason is money club revenues increased due to the presence Beckham, Just as Zlatan but I do not know exactly what the purpose of Milan

It would make no sense to buy Ibrahimovic, he is already retiring in France. Which is good because he had a very good and succesful career. It's time for Milan to buy some talented players and bring some cups home.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:58:05 PM

It would make no sense to buy Ibrahimovic, he is already retiring in France. Which is good because he had a very good and succesful career. It's time for Milan to buy some talented players and bring some cups home.

Talented player is not guarantee that they will some cups home however experienced player will hep them to win the game easier however zlatan is definitely not the type of player that they should buy. He cost alot of the team and with the funds to purchase him, milan could get some more several players
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:25:46 AM

The final Coppa Italia, AC Milan vs Juventus. I bet both teams to score and over 2.5 goals on this match, i think this match will have many goals and ended with pinalty.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:30:11 AM

The final Coppa Italia, AC Milan vs Juventus. I bet both teams to score and over 2.5 goals on this match, i think this match will have many goals and ended with pinalty.
let me bet with you sir I can't decide who's team to win so might be much better to bet both teams to score since from the last review this both team scored from their previous game and I guess they can also penetrate this time safety to bet on this side and I hope my bet with you will bring us to win good luck sir and thank you helping me out to decide my bet.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:22:06 AM

I will go for Juventus to win tonight , the odds are good and the match isn't that hard
AC Milan can't compete with Juventus , actually Juve is clearly dominating all the Italian clubs and it's the final so Juve players will take it seriously form the beginning
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:54:44 AM

Juventus is having a far better recent form than AC Milan. Considering that, I have made a Juventus -0.5 bet @ 1.582.
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 3842 »
  Print  

Jump to: