Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 3838 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 779471 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:33:01 AM

if the reason for the move Mascherano like it, then move to Juventus become more reasonable. I hope these players transfer into reality and add to the strength of Juventus.

Keep dreaming on that , there is no way that mascherano will be leaving barcelona. With barcelona, he could get many trophies in a year and with juventus, the most he could get would be only two trophies a year. There is no reason for him to leave unless juventus wants to double his salary up
I'm gonna take back what I say before about Mascherano
It's not always about the trophy , sometimes salary and experience that matter and Mascherano have already achieved many trophies with Barcelona
What if Barcelona that want he to leave because he claim “Within the club they know I had problems on a personal level.” http://www.football-italia.net/85055/mascherano-barcelona-now

It is stupid of him to let all that glory away and move with juventus when he is still needed by barcelona. When he is no longer needed then he should be moving onto another club however this is different, barcelona still needs him but he decided to leave without any good acceptable reason at all
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:38:02 AM

Silvio Berlusconi have reply yesterday, "if the sell of Milan not is officializated to the end of June from the chinese group, don't sell more but found a nwe Milan only to young and already with economic player (like model of Leichster)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:23:03 AM

Silvio Berlusconi have reply yesterday, "if the sell of Milan not is officializated to the end of June from the chinese group, don't sell more but found a nwe Milan only to young and already with economic player (like model of Leichster)
Berlusconi has lost his mind I guess. Serie A is totally different with Premier League, and the one of main factors why Leicester won BPL last season is they have hired Claudio Ranieri imo, a great coach with many good experiences. In otherwise, Milan just signed their ex players to become the coach, except Mihajlovic, but still Mihajlovic just has little experience as the coach of Sampdoria before. I think Berlusconi want to get money as much as possible by just selling 49 percents of stakes, so on this way he still can be president of AC Milan.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:02:34 PM

Berlusconi has lost his mind I guess. Serie A is totally different with Premier League, and the one of main factors why Leicester won BPL last season is they have hired Claudio Ranieri imo, a great coach with many good experiences. In otherwise, Milan just signed their ex players to become the coach, except Mihajlovic, but still Mihajlovic just has little experience as the coach of Sampdoria before. I think Berlusconi want to get money as much as possible by just selling 49 percents of stakes, so on this way he still can be president of AC Milan.

Berlusconi today have lunch with chinese group and have analized all document. It had the necessary safeguards for the money and for the future investment and have speak "think from the next week can close the sell of milan
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:04:36 PM

Berlusconi today have lunch with chinese group and have analized all document. It had the necessary safeguards for the money and for the future investment and have speak "think from the next week can close the sell of milan
Possibly the deal has been made because in my opinion italian league need new investor to make competition goes more interesting and not like now dominated by one team.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:26:26 PM

Possibly the deal has been made because in my opinion italian league need new investor to make competition goes more interesting and not like now dominated by one team.
Juventus deserve to dominate in Serie A, as the management team they work well and are always working together to build a team. unlike other teams that always owes.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:14:19 PM

Juventus deserve to dominate in Serie A, as the management team they work well and are always working together to build a team. unlike other teams that always owes.
Yeah, I have to admit that Juventus have great management, where they could made a new stadium for themselves, Juventus Stadium, unlike other teams that just sharing a stadium each other.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:40:47 PM

Juventus always dominates Serie A because they don't sell a lot of players and buy a lot of players everyday but rather they keep players for long time in most of the cases, this result in better understanding towards players and even if they don't have big names of Serie A they still dominate it. Perfect example is this year, when they started the league in the worst possible way and yet they still managed to win it. There is no competition to Juventus in Italy and Serie A in last years is becoming boring.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:03:20 PM

Juventus always dominates Serie A because they don't sell a lot of players and buy a lot of players everyday but rather they keep players for long time in most of the cases, this result in better understanding towards players and even if they don't have big names of Serie A they still dominate it. Perfect example is this year, when they started the league in the worst possible way and yet they still managed to win it. There is no competition to Juventus in Italy and Serie A in last years is becoming boring.
I'm not sure, since AS Roma also didn't sell much players and signed few good players, like Salah, El Shaarawy, Dzeko, and many others. But still they couldn't beat Juventus and even just got 3rd position last season below Napoli.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:24:36 AM

Yeah, I have to admit that Juventus have great management, where they could made a new stadium for themselves, Juventus Stadium, unlike other teams that just sharing a stadium each other.
indeed, even Juventus is a team that was first to have its own stadium. even now eyeing Juventus star players are not too expensive but highly influential contribution to his team.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:41:34 AM

indeed, even Juventus is a team that was first to have its own stadium. even now eyeing Juventus star players are not too expensive but highly influential contribution to his team.
Juventus now have few high talented players, e.g Pogba, Dybala, and Morata who I guess their price would be very expensive in next season, especially Pogba and Morata if they play well in Euro Cup. Too bad to know that Dybala isn't included to Argentina squad in Copa America.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:19:11 PM

Later the last declaration of Berlusconi, i think milan not is sell to any chinese group.
hsve reply to group of people "i sell milan to chinese group ? But if the china comunist eat children".

Already if is a joke i think chinese people don't like this
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:57:35 PM

My favorite team is AC Milan, I sincerely hope and will continue to support AC Milan.
I really hope Ac Milan and Inter Milan meet in the Champions League's.
and I hope Serie A again triumphed in Europe  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:05:47 PM

My favorite team is AC Milan, I sincerely hope and will continue to support AC Milan.
I really hope Ac Milan and Inter Milan meet in the Champions League's.
and I hope Serie A again triumphed in Europe  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
quality of the games of the Serie A team must be further improved so that the Serie A team can dominate in Europe. Sad Sad
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:18:58 PM

all rumours about alves will move to juventus is true because i read the news if dani alves has signed contract with juventus.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:37:55 AM

all rumours about alves will move to juventus is true because i read the news if dani alves has signed contract with juventus.

Not really a big news IMO, he is 33 years old and it is about time he leaves barcelona finally. Sooner or later barcelona is going to be looking for younger player to replace him and juventus is always a suitable place for all those old player to show what they are still capable off, the league quaility is just too low IMO
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:24:54 AM

Later the last declaration of Berlusconi, i think milan not is sell to any chinese group.
hsve reply to group of people "i sell milan to chinese group ? But if the china comunist eat children".

Already if is a joke i think chinese people don't like this
I guess those chinese investors want to buy majority of Milan stakes, so one of them will become the Milan president, like what Erick Thohir did with Inter, but Berlusconi didn't want it happen. I think the best way for Milan to raise is kicking Berlusconi out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:31:59 AM

incredible, if Berlosconi lose time to sell milan to chinese group, tomorrow Thoir officialize the sell of 70% of inter to Suning Commerce Group, and if already the other partner buy milan, the 2 "milanesi" team are in the hand of china
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:52:44 AM

incredible, if Berlosconi lose time to sell milan to chinese group, tomorrow Thoir officialize the sell of 70% of inter to Suning Commerce Group, and if already the other partner buy milan, the 2 "milanesi" team are in the hand of china

Is actually reasonable if a club is sold, because football has also become a means of business.
and while the buyer is able to increase the quality of a football club it seems do not matter.
I think the Chinese entrepreneurs have a lot to venturing into the world of football.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:02:44 AM

Not really a big news IMO, he is 33 years old and it is about time he leaves barcelona finally. Sooner or later barcelona is going to be looking for younger player to replace him and juventus is always a suitable place for all those old player to show what they are still capable off, the league quaility is just too low IMO
and the facts juventus always sign a free transfer players every season and make them great again are unique!
evra from united for free - khedira from real madrid for free - pogba from united for free - and now dani alves from barcelona.
what a great and smart management in sign player .
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 3838 »
  Print  

Jump to: