Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 3704 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 752949 times)
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:58:55 PM

Milan v Cagliari  ,Milan plays at home strong and they didnt lost till 7 matches at their home but last 2 match they didnt win and in last 2 matches they losted 5 points in their league because of today they have to win and they will play with not strong team i think they will find ever 2 goal and i will bet -1 Milan will win .Good luck for everybody!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

All the big teams won this weekend, although with many difficulties:

Napoli won 2-1 by scoring at 95 '
Milan won 1-0 by scoring at 88 '
Lazio won 1-0 by scoring at 90 '
Inter won 2-1 by scoring at 87 '
Roma won 1-0 with an own goal

The Juventus must win at home against Bologna tonight.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
hero1111

Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:56:31 PM

Juventus  - Bologna,   Juventus   foudn first goal in 8 minutes and now they are playing good  and we know Juventus  plays at home so strong i think we will see more goals from Juventus  team and Juventus  will win -2 today it is looking risky but i will bet this .Good luck for everybody!
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:33:30 PM

as always Juventus can't be stopped as they are now leading 2-0 and they are not giving much chances to Bologna as you sad all the big teams have won so Juventus should not waste 3 points from home and that's what is thaye are doing now i expect drom juventus to score atleast one more goal to kill the game in the second half.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:38:43 PM

as always Juventus can't be stopped as they are now leading 2-0 and they are not giving much chances to Bologna as you sad all the big teams have won so Juventus should not waste 3 points from home and that's what is thaye are doing now i expect drom juventus to score atleast one more goal to kill the game in the second half.

Yes Juventus is doing great in Serie A, but Roma is still putting a good fight. They got a little lucky this last game, since it wasn't an easy win, but they a win is a win, and they are still just 4 points away.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

Udinese against Inter : i will bet for under 2.5 goals.
Juventus against Bologna : i will bet for Juventus to win.
AC Milan against Cagliari : i will bet for under 2.5 goals.

Inter Milan won the fourth straight game against Udinese and Ivan Perisic is the star of the day as they were one down when he scored both the goals to lift the team.
Juventus record run continues as they won their 26th consecutive match at home as Gonzalo Higuain scored twice against Bologna and this was a really expected result.
 AC Milan won the match against Cagliari by scoring a late minute goal by Carlos Bacca .

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:27:32 PM

Inter Milan won the fourth straight game against Udinese and Ivan Perisic is the star of the day as they were one down when he scored both the goals to lift the team.
Juventus record run continues as they won their 26th consecutive match at home as Gonzalo Higuain scored twice against Bologna and this was a really expected result.
 AC Milan won the match against Cagliari by scoring a late minute goal by Carlos Bacca .

Milan was lucky to get that win with the game ending with a number of missed opportunities and the reason is rushing shooting on goal, their attacks disorganised in over all it was an unconvincing win in front of a modest Opponent. While Juventus broke the record and their of winning in 26 games in row at home in the league while Inter win made the competition high on the rest of the European spots.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

I still hold out that the classic 4-4-2 is the best formation for juve with pjaca and cuadrado. perhaps a 4-2-3-1. the main idea is to utilize the strength of the team in Europe which is the wingers and the attackers, juve doesn't have a great midfield anymore. pjanic was a lot better today as the trequarista in a 4-3-1-2 mainly because of the presence of dybala in attacking positions as oppose to mandzukic who wants to play rback, centrebck and everyplace except striker. sturaro needs to work on his passing forreal. I hope Rincon can bring something more. not bad today. I hope to see pjaca soon.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:57:53 AM

Yes Juventus is doing great in Serie A, but Roma is still putting a good fight. They got a little lucky this last game, since it wasn't an easy win, but they a win is a win, and they are still just 4 points away.

That was an easy match for Juventus, they win 3-0 against Bologna. It's a bit unexpected result on AC Milan vs Cagliari, i thought this match will have many goals. But only 1 goal happened from AC Milan, even Cagliari got 1 red card.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:59:34 AM

Milan was lucky to get that win with the game ending with a number of missed opportunities and the reason is rushing shooting on goal, their attacks disorganised in over all it was an unconvincing win in front of a modest Opponent. While Juventus broke the record and their of winning in 26 games in row at home in the league while Inter win made the competition high on the rest of the European spots.

Milan has not any real quality this year. I think their place in the standings is not deserved so far. They have drawn against weak teams like Udinese in their own field. Also yesterday was pure luck that they won as Cagliari was defending really well but I am glad Milan won only for the gamblers and not for their fans.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

Milan has not any real quality this year. I think their place in the standings is not deserved so far. They have drawn against weak teams like Udinese in their own field. Also yesterday was pure luck that they won as Cagliari was defending really well but I am glad Milan won only for the gamblers and not for their fans.
Milan look no excitement for the title, they look great against a big team but opponents with a small team had no passion. It looks like they are resigned to the situation, my predictions for this season will not go to the Champions and European zones, maybe in the 8th.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

all of my pick was running smoothly yesterday because Juventus and AC Milan could beat their opponents however on standings league still there is no teams could pursuing Juventus even Roma on the second positions but with 4 distance points very difficult to pursuing Juventus because every weeks Juventus playing more better rather than other teams
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

all of my pick was running smoothly yesterday because Juventus and AC Milan could beat their opponents however on standings league still there is no teams could pursuing Juventus even Roma on the second positions but with 4 distance points very difficult to pursuing Juventus because every weeks Juventus playing more better rather than other teams

4 points difference is actually a short distance, you wont know how it will turns out because there are still alot of matches yet to be played. Juventus might lose to another team unexpectedly like they did lose to genoa in 2016 when everyone thought that it will be an easy game for juventus, they ended up losing 4-2
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:40:21 PM

The juventus has improved his own record of 25 consecutive home wins in Serie A in 2013/14 did (there was Antonio Conte).
 With the easy victory yesterday against Bologna (3-0 Dybala, 2Higuain), now consecutive wins are 26.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

This 2017 and Allegri is still acting like a girl . His Team list is awful and his substitutions  are senseless . Why Bring in Mandzukic when we have Pjaca on our substitute ? We seen Mandzukic over and over again and we all know what he can do, moreover is not part of Juve's future , but  Pjaca is, so why don't you play Pjaca more so he can get use to playing.

Bologna are definitely not Port . If Juve are serious about winning the CL . They may wanna buy and sell this Jan and if possible fire Allegri . Allegri was the reason Juve lost to Baryan last year . He keeps doing the same mistakes . We got great players . play them all at once if possible . Juve is the only team that doesn't play all is best, because our coach is a girl .
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:30:58 PM

The juventus has improved his own record of 25 consecutive home wins in Serie A in 2013/14 did (there was Antonio Conte).
 With the easy victory yesterday against Bologna (3-0 Dybala, 2Higuain), now consecutive wins are 26.

Yes indeed Juventus is doing quite well as usual. But I'm enjoying what Roma is doing this season, maybe they can put up a fight.
Only 4 points behind, although Juve still has a game to play, so it will probably be 7 points.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

I'm going for the Italian Cup, on the game Napoli v Spezia.
Spezia is not match for Napoli, so I'm going for Napoli -1.5, since I expect them to win comfortably and dominate the game.

Napoli v Spezia
Napoli -1.5 @ 1.51

Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:33:29 PM

That's a hell of a shot by Higuain.

Why is Pjanic on the RW?... instead we have Sturaro playing in the LCM position??? Allegri....
You're leaving a natural winger on the bench to put a natural CM on the wing? I wanna slam my face through my desk sometimes at what I've seen from Juve this season.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

4 points difference is actually a short distance, you wont know how it will turns out because there are still alot of matches yet to be played. Juventus might lose to another team unexpectedly like they did lose to genoa in 2016 when everyone thought that it will be an easy game for juventus, they ended up losing 4-2
losing 4 or 5 times in one season will have not big effect for Juventus position on standings league and untill now Juventus could keep steady their performance more good rather than other teams and to becomes Juventus strong contenders other teams such as Roma or Napoli should not able slipped even just once and even still a lot matches available untill end of season i personally not sure Juventus position will through by another teams

JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:25:52 AM

We need to play with faster players like Pjaca and even Moise Kean now and then. Juve cannot win CL with Sturaro, Asamoah and Lichtsteiner. I've said it over and over again - we need at least 3-4 pacy players. Tonight we had Daybala.
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 3704 »
  Print  

Jump to: