Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 3827 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 776894 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:49:38 AM

Derby della Madonnina
Inter Milan vs AC Milan, no match is exciting than this today. One thing that interesting about this match, we can see how chinese take over will effect them, it's positive or negative? Both teams pretty much have the full power, except Bonaventura absent for AC Milan. I can't underestimate Inter Milan home form, especially in this big derby game. AC Milan +0.5 @ 1.78
It's just few days after The Chinese take over Milan, so I can say there is no big effect on this match, since the transfer window hasnt been opened. And currently Inter lead 2-0, so I think Milanisti need to wait for next season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:01:39 PM

Inter is playing so well leading by 2 goals that is quite surprising AC Milan is just struggling there. I need just 1 more goal to win my bet but I think Inter is looking more strong today maybe that is effect of home ground.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:45:12 PM

Going for some games think we will have here good picks winner of the match

AS Roma - Atalanta, win Roma
Fiorentina - Empoli, win Fiorentina         
Genoa - Lazio, win Lazio

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

The Milan Derby ended in a sensational fashion after a last minute goal by AC Milan who clearly deserved more than a point from the game, There will be controversy as the equalising goal was scored in the 7th minute of injury time though the referee added only 5 minutes of injury time.
bra4our

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:22:42 PM

I have selected some Serie A bets after some careful analysis

Palermo - Bologna Palermo Win or Draw
Torino - Crotone   Torino Win
Pescara - Juventus Juventus Win
Fiorentina - Empoli  Goals Under 2.5
darkseid1199

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:25:30 PM

Roma - Atalanta

The game has already been played for 20 minutes and its goalless but at the moment but I am going for a home win for Roma.

Genoa - Lazio

Genoa took the lead after just 10 minutes of play, I am betting for over 2.5 goals for this match.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

Napoli can't slow down or make mistakes at home, if they want to catch Roma for second place. They are more than capable of winning this game, so I will use them for a parlay.

Napoli v Udinese
Napoli @ 1.18

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

after last night napoli win
and lazio, atlanta, inter and ac milan result only draw i think 3 ticket in champion league next season is finish, 3 ticket champion league have, juventus, AS roma and Napoli, only accident can replace position the big 3
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:03:05 AM

after last night napoli win
and lazio, atlanta, inter and ac milan result only draw i think 3 ticket in champion league next season is finish, 3 ticket champion league have, juventus, AS roma and Napoli, only accident can replace position the big 3
Pescara only bottom club who might this season is certain that they will be relegated from Serie A, while Juventus are a very strong team and dominate in 5 last season in Serie A, then it is very easy for Juventus can beat Pescara, the result is only Juventus win by 2-0.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:46:28 AM

The Milan Derby ended in a sensational fashion after a last minute goal by AC Milan who clearly deserved more than a point from the game, There will be controversy as the equalising goal was scored in the 7th minute of injury time though the referee added only 5 minutes of injury time.

Yes, that last goal is really wtf, why the injury time so long, i think the referee have bets on AC Milan lol. But, im feel good about that last minute goal, because of that, my over 2.75 goals are win with full amount.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:27:59 AM

Yes, that last goal is really wtf, why the injury time so long, i think the referee have bets on AC Milan lol. But, im feel good about that last minute goal, because of that, my over 2.75 goals are win with full amount.
AC Milan just had a lucky day when they were able to score the goal from an extended extra time of seven minutes,Inter Milan was leading in the first half with two goals but then they were not able to extend in the second half and AC Milan just came back and scored goals in the final minutes of the match to take a draw.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:09:19 PM

AC Milan just had a lucky day when they were able to score the goal from an extended extra time of seven minutes,Inter Milan was leading in the first half with two goals but then they were not able to extend in the second half and AC Milan just came back and scored goals in the final minutes of the match to take a draw.
luck really happened to AC Milan, they get a goal in the final minutes and it signifies that the mentality they are currently high, especially when they do not want to defeat in front of his new club owner in this derby game.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

luck really happened to AC Milan, they get a goal in the final minutes and it signifies that the mentality they are currently high, especially when they do not want to defeat in front of his new club owner in this derby game.
it was a very exiting game that lived the potential of a derby and it should be back to more exiting derbies to come after the Chinese took over both clubs and they are willing to invest in players ot could see the return of both teams and there is news that couple targets looking to be added like Isco from Real Madrid and Fabregas both players could be heading to them in summer as they are not getting much first team appearances.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

it was a very exiting game that lived the potential of a derby and it should be back to more exiting derbies to come after the Chinese took over both clubs and they are willing to invest in players ot could see the return of both teams and there is news that couple targets looking to be added like Isco from Real Madrid and Fabregas both players could be heading to them in summer as they are not getting much first team appearances.

Let's see if with Chinese funds Ac Milan can buy top players and get back to being competitive in Italy and Europe. The Ac Milan has some good young players (Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Suso) but needs a great defender (for example Thiago Silva), a great midfielder (Verratti) and a great striker (Aguero or Aubameyang). With three big players can already fight for the win in Serie A

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

Let's see if with Chinese funds Ac Milan can buy top players and get back to being competitive in Italy and Europe. The Ac Milan has some good young players (Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Suso) but needs a great defender (for example Thiago Silva), a great midfielder (Verratti) and a great striker (Aguero or Aubameyang). With three big players can already fight for the win in Serie A

They could but probably they wont. I dont know why the hell they actually buy ac milan when the entire chinese league are actually bringing in all those top player into their country. Something just dont seem to be quite right . They might have some ulterior motive regarding their purchase of the club
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

They could but probably they wont. I dont know why the hell they actually buy ac milan when the entire chinese league are actually bringing in all those top player into their country. Something just dont seem to be quite right . They might have some ulterior motive regarding their purchase of the club
indeed many of the top players in the world are in a league countries of China, but why would the Chinese investors prefer to buy the team from Europe, because the prestige of the League of the country still lost prestige of the leagues in Europe, so if in business, teams of Europe was more favorable to investors than the Chinese.
bet-1x2

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Fiorentina vs Inter  -  Over 2.5 and BTTS

Facts:

- Fiorentina have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Inter in all competitions.
- Fiorentina have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Inter in all competitions.
- Fiorentina have scored in each of their last 12 home matches.

- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Inter's last 7 games.
- Inter have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches.
- Inter Milan have scored in each of their last 9 matches.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:42:58 AM

Fiorentina vs Inter

It will be a good match, but I think that if there is a first goal inter, it is probably possible to go to the goal of protecting the score because they are playing very badly.

I think that both teams scored or 9.5 corners.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:58:21 AM

Fiorentina vs Inter  -  Over 2.5 and BTTS

Facts:

- Fiorentina have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Inter in all competitions.
- Fiorentina have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Inter in all competitions.
- Fiorentina have scored in each of their last 12 home matches.

- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Inter's last 7 games.
- Inter have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches.
- Inter Milan have scored in each of their last 9 matches.
Damn good , this helped me thank you . I was about to choose "Both teams to score": NO but after reading this it looks like going for YES is a better choice and Home/Draw double chance @1.5 ( pretty good odds).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

See that we all place on same match tonight

Fiorentina - Inter, bet is over 1.5 goals

I have little doubt that both teams will score but i will go on this match on goals cuz i have some feeling that only one team will score

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 3827 »
  Print  

Jump to: