Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 3686 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 746442 times)
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:46:21 AM

My bet for today's games :

AC Milan Vs Atalanta : this game is extremely since both teams have the same number of points and the same number of goals scored and collected, I will bet with both teams scores.
Juventus Vs AS Roma : Finally the host has found the winning formula at least defensively to have 7 clean shit successive in the last 7 games, as a result I will bet with home win and no goal for roma.
Napoli Vs Sampdoria : both teams have an extraordinary attack, but napoli also has a solid defense and also the determination of win to maintain the first place, I will bet with home win or draw and over 1.5 goals.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

Juventus defeated the Bologna with good performance and clear play in the away game. Roma won in the last minute with a goal against the Cagliari in their own home. with the advantage of the fans I see Juventus closer to the winner.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:51:15 PM

Without a doubt, AC Milan made a grave mistake by appointing Gattuso as their interim manager, as far as i can recall he is yet to win a single game since he was appointed manager of the club after Montella was sacked. They are definitely not going to qualify for any European competition next season.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

AC Milan again suffered defeat, this season is the worst season for AC Milan and this indicates that a Gattuso was not able to improve the performance of the AC Milan game. What should AC Milan fix? I think they should start by improving the team's mentality to be able to rise from this downturn.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

AC Milan again suffered defeat, this season is the worst season for AC Milan and this indicates that a Gattuso was not able to improve the performance of the AC Milan game. What should AC Milan fix? I think they should start by improving the team's mentality to be able to rise from this downturn.

AC Milan even got worse after coaching Gattuso. This is the result if you rely too much on club legend to coach, choose Gattuso to be a coach even though he has no experience in the world of coaches. Being a coach is not that simple, you will not guarantee to be a good coach even though you were a great player once, Gattuso is proof.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:52:52 AM

Milan needs an experienced coach, as well as players who match the level of this team. While this team is doing very badly. Can not you return Ancelotti to the post of head coach?
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:18:40 AM

In this fixture I see that there is three easy home games for Lazio, Napoli, Udinese. I think that they will beat respectively Crotone, Sampadoria, Verona.
It is true that Sampadoria this season is on fire but Mister Sari (Napoli's coach) knows how to deal with this kind of situation.
But there is two hard games for milan's both teams, Inter and AC which will face respetively Sassulo (away) and Atalanta (home).
So bets are :
Lazio - Crotone : 1&NG&2+
Napoli - Sampadoria : 1&2+
Udinese - Verone : 1orNG
Sassulo - Inter : GG
AC Milan - Atalanta : X2

As you can see All my predictions for Serie A are correct, except one (Sassulo - Inter) which I betted GG and it has ended (1-0).
The Nerazzurri's game was about to finish GG but Mauro Icardi has missed a penalty in 49th minute.
zeda

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

AC Milan even got worse after coaching Gattuso. This is the result if you rely too much on club legend to coach, choose Gattuso to be a coach even though he has no experience in the world of coaches. Being a coach is not that simple, you will not guarantee to be a good coach even though you were a great player once, Gattuso is proof.
Milan from the great European club, has turned into a fairly mediocre team. Unfortunately, Milan's best days are far behind. And this means that they will play mediocre.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:18 PM

Milan from the great European club, has turned into a fairly mediocre team. Unfortunately, Milan's best days are far behind. And this means that they will play mediocre.
I have said since the beginning Milan board choosing Gattuso is not for them I personally belleive that he is qualified to train Milan it was the wrong choice like before ones as they relied on Seedorf and Inzaghi before Gattuso the three managers just have a little experienc and Milan had the habit of solely on the club's sons as managers but it failed to achieve any so far. Also they need to adapt new formation they cannot copy the 433 or 4231 that Real Madrid and Barcelona uses in the recent years they need to go old school like Juce did and play 352 like they used to be and build a team that works better for that formation.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:22:09 PM

Milan needs an experienced coach, as well as players who match the level of this team. While this team is doing very badly. Can not you return Ancelotti to the post of head coach?
Ancelotti is taking a well deserved break. He might return to Milan, but perhaps not until the next season.

But watching AC Milan over the last few weeks, i've reached the conclusion that the problem isn't the manager, the problem lies on the squad, not because there are bad players (most of them would be in the starting XI in a lot of top teams in europe) but because there's no chemistry.
When you bring almost 10 new players into the squad at the same time, there's bound to be conflict, language barrier, unknown teammates, new tactical system, etc, etc, and it clearly shows when you watch them play on the pitch, you can see like some kind of "fear" of not knowing what the teammates are going to do.
This can only be fixed by keeping the same coach for the rest of the season, and giving the players a lot of playing time, they need to build confidence between each other so they can improve as a team.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

here is the quarter-finals of the Italian Cup:

Lazio vs Fiorentina  December 26th
Ac Milan vs Inter    December 27th
Napoli vs Atalanta  January 2nd
Juventus vs Torino  January 3rd

4 interesting matches, especially the 2 derby Milan vs Inter and Juventus vs Torino!

I think there will be these 2 semi-finals:
Juventus vs Napoli
Lazio vs Ac Milan (at this point the Italian cup for AC Milan has become very important because this year the Serie A is already unfortunately compromised)

i like derby milan
ac milan this now bad performance, always lost with much goal
iam difference youre prediction, i think inter milan can win

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

victor_1

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:33:54 AM

I read today the news that Milan can dismiss Gatuzzo and return Montell. I do not understand why he was fired. It was necessary to let Montella work longer.
btctalk4life

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:36:45 AM

here is the quarter-finals of the Italian Cup:

Lazio vs Fiorentina  December 26th
Ac Milan vs Inter    December 27th
Napoli vs Atalanta  January 2nd
Juventus vs Torino  January 3rd

4 interesting matches, especially the 2 derby Milan vs Inter and Juventus vs Torino!

I think there will be these 2 semi-finals:
Juventus vs Napoli
Lazio vs Ac Milan (at this point the Italian cup for AC Milan has become very important because this year the Serie A is already unfortunately compromised)

i like derby milan
ac milan this now bad performance, always lost with much goal
iam difference youre prediction, i think inter milan can win

derby milan could be big match man. i hope some drama happened.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

I read today the news that Milan can dismiss Gatuzzo and return Montell. I do not understand why he was fired. It was necessary to let Montella work longer.

I thought it was obvious they were not getting the necessary results and they had to fire him. Foot ball is all about the results and for you to manage a team as great as milan i think you ought to be up to the task and produce results in the interim or get fired.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

This isn't a basketball game where you can withdraw a player and later bring him back to play again, Montella has enough pride to not return to a club which sacked him about less than a month ago,  that will show lack of self respect on his part, they shoul have convinced Ancelotti when he was sacked from Bayern Munich.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:45 PM

This isn't a basketball game where you can withdraw a player and later bring him back to play again, Montella has enough pride to not return to a club which sacked him about less than a month ago,  that will show lack of self respect on his part, they shoul have convinced Ancelotti when he was sacked from Bayern Munich.

Yes i think Ancelotti will do a better job because AC Milan has been his team all these years until he left so they should  go ahead  and convince him to come and maybe team up with Gattuso just like he did with Zidane and now Zidane is on his own.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

I think AC Milan have to make some changes to their current squad and maybe they will do that in the January transfer window because they desperately need players who can make changes in their current game. If they can bring matching players to their style of play then AC Milan can certainly be better at least to improve their position in the Serie A standings in the end.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

I think AC Milan have to make some changes to their current squad and maybe they will do that in the January transfer window because they desperately need players who can make changes in their current game. If they can bring matching players to their style of play then AC Milan can certainly be better at least to improve their position in the Serie A standings in the end.

They already spent big last preseason dude and that hasn't yielded any results so i don't think they will be willing to spend like that again this season but if they do it will auger wekll for them because their status as a club is at stake and they need to lift up their game.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:09:06 AM

Lazio vs Ac Milan is officially the first semi-final in the Italian Cup.
2 quarters of the final must be played: Napoli vs Atalanta (2 January) and Juventus vsTorino (3 January).
The semi-final Napoli vs Juventus would be really interesting because the winner of that match would receive a strong impulse to win the Serie A too!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
siti25

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:23:01 AM

Lazio vs Ac Milan is officially the first semi-final in the Italian Cup.
2 quarters of the final must be played: Napoli vs Atalanta (2 January) and Juventus vsTorino (3 January).
The semi-final Napoli vs Juventus would be really interesting because the winner of that match would receive a strong impulse to win the Serie A too!

Not just more exciting ,, Napoli and Juventus are matches that should happen in the semis. There is nothing definite in football, but it would be very strange to see Napoli and Juventus lose to their opponents. If Napoli and Juventus fail to qualify for the semi-final, then only between Lazio and AC Milan feels more deserved champion.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 3686 »
  Print  

Jump to: