Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 3779 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 769531 times)
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 11:57:55 PM

Another weekend, another slight win as Inter Milan edges closer to the serie A scudetto title by winning 1  nil away at Bologna thanks to the goal from Romelu Lukaku; With AC Milan playing a 1-1 draw at home to Sampdoria; Inter Milan has now gone 8 points clear at the top of the league; with a game in hand. The title is staying in Milan.
Bologna 0 - 1 Inter
Milan and Juventus, with their injuries and loss of points, presented a chic gift to Inter, which does not allow itself such a misfire. The most important thing is that Milan and Juventus lost during their matches and were saved only at the end of the matches. I used to be against hasty predictions, but I can't imagine now what a fantastic scenario would have to happen for Antonio Conte's players to lose their solid advantage. On the one hand, Conte is cautious, but he is already talking about the vision of the title at the end of the championship.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:13:57 AM

Milan and Juventus, with their injuries and loss of points, presented a chic gift to Inter, which does not allow itself such a misfire. The most important thing is that Milan and Juventus lost during their matches and were saved only at the end of the matches. I used to be against hasty predictions, but I can't imagine now what a fantastic scenario would have to happen for Antonio Conte's players to lose their solid advantage. On the one hand, Conte is cautious, but he is already talking about the vision of the title at the end of the championship.
8 points from the tip of the table. I think Inter Milan will take the Scudetto in this season. It is a well deserved title for them. They have fought very strong in the last two seasons and what they have shown in this season is very impressive.

Lukaku will have his first big national league in top European league, in Serie A. It will be a big award for his decision to leave Manchester United.

AC Milan by all means also have an impressive season. The opposite goes for Juventus and Pirlo. They will have to improve and prepare better for the next season, begin with the transfer in summer.

About coaches, Pioli will stay, Conte after a serious conflict with Inter Milan board in the past season might stay too. Only Pirlo has some risks even the Juventus board tend to protect him and have more plans with Pirlo.

Inter Milan will still have to find other source of income to solve their financial problems.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 01:13:07 AM

~
8 points from the tip of the table. I think Inter Milan will take the Scudetto in this season. It is a well deserved title for them. They have fought very strong in the last two seasons and what they have shown in this season is very impressive.

Lukaku will have his first big national league in top European league, in Serie A. It will be a big award for his decision to leave Manchester United.

AC Milan by all means also have an impressive season. The opposite goes for Juventus and Pirlo. They will have to improve and prepare better for the next season, begin with the transfer in summer.

About coaches, Pioli will stay, Conte after a serious conflict with Inter Milan board in the past season might stay too. Only Pirlo has some risks even the Juventus board tend to protect him and have more plans with Pirlo.

Inter Milan will still have to find other source of income to solve their financial problems.

Although there are still 10 games left for Inter to play, I'm sure Inter can finish the rest of the game well without losing a lot of points. I agree
with you that it is likely that Inter will win the Scudetto this season. Especially seeing Juventus and AC Milan play inconsistently by often dropping
points, makes me optimistic that Inter are indeed more deserving of winning the Scudetto this season. Especially Juventus the last two games
failed to win, It's been a bad season for Juventus. For AC Milan, it has developed quite well when compared to last year, even though the start of
the season has started well. But AC Milan could not maintain its performance, in the end it was overtaken by Inter. But I still appreciate what
AC Milan has achieved this season.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 05:50:50 AM

~

Although there are still 10 games left for Inter to play, I'm sure Inter can finish the rest of the game well without losing a lot of points. I agree
with you that it is likely that Inter will win the Scudetto this season. Especially seeing Juventus and AC Milan play inconsistently by often dropping
points, makes me optimistic that Inter are indeed more deserving of winning the Scudetto this season. Especially Juventus the last two games
failed to win, It's been a bad season for Juventus. For AC Milan, it has developed quite well when compared to last year, even though the start of
the season has started well. But AC Milan could not maintain its performance, in the end it was overtaken by Inter. But I still appreciate what
AC Milan has achieved this season.

@MCobian I’ll agree with your sentiments as Inter Milan definitely deserves this title, and this victory shall prove that Conte and Lukaku can win big with the right team and the right coach. Furthermore I feel that next season we may see Ac Milan lift the league title, provided that they can buy one or two quality player’s so what do you’ll think of my prediction?.

Read here:

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/article250409246.html
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 05:51:35 AM

Although there are still 10 games left for Inter to play, I'm sure Inter can finish the rest of the game well without losing a lot of points. I agree with you that it is likely that Inter will win the Scudetto this season.
Inter Milan need to win 8/10 matches to win the Scudetto and don't mind how AC Milan or Juventus do in the rest matches. Their task will become easier if AC Milan or Juventus lose points (not win) in any of rest 10 matches. I bet that AC Milan and Juventus will lose points so the task for Inter Milan can be win 6 to 7 matches to get the Scudetto.

Especially seeing Juventus and AC Milan play inconsistently by often dropping points, makes me optimistic that Inter are indeed more deserving of winning the Scudetto this season. Especially Juventus the last two games failed to win, It's been a bad season for Juventus. For AC Milan, it has developed quite well when compared to last year, even though the start of the season has started well. But AC Milan could not maintain its performance, in the end it was overtaken by Inter. But I still appreciate what AC Milan has achieved this season.
AC Milan should feel happy with what they have gone so far in this season. This is the season as a bone for their come back in the top of Serie A after one decade. Like Inter Milan, they came back in the past season and this one they can win the Scudetto. AC Milan can do the same in the next season.

Juventus of course can not feel happy if they end this season in the third position. Even the runner up position is a failure for them though it is not the end of their domination in Serie A. They will come back stronger soon.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1305

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 06:37:03 AM

They really don't deserve to win the tittle as AcMilan ( my fav team from Italy ) really cracked under pressure with small teams and they lost important points. After that, the event kept rolling and they were losing points game after game and today was no different. Massive congrats for Inter as for two years they kept their head up and work harder than the last year and it payed off.
I think that Milan broke down under the pressure of big teams, and the small ones are already an indicator that they stopped fighting ahead of schedule, they just do not believe in themselves. A team with a champion character will fight until the very end, until the last match.

I see the same thing at Juventus, they just play out the season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jakdanyel

Activity: 1652
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 07:35:07 AM

They really don't deserve to win the tittle as AcMilan ( my fav team from Italy ) really cracked under pressure with small teams and they lost important points. After that, the event kept rolling and they were losing points game after game and today was no different. Massive congrats for Inter as for two years they kept their head up and work harder than the last year and it payed off.
I think that Milan broke down under the pressure of big teams, and the small ones are already an indicator that they stopped fighting ahead of schedule, they just do not believe in themselves. A team with a champion character will fight until the very end, until the last match.

I see the same thing at Juventus, they just play out the season.

Milan and Juventus both seem to give up the championship. I can understand Juventus as they had a bigger point difference with Inter. But I can't understand Milan. They were competing superbly some time ago and leaded the league for a very long time. But after a point, they started having too bad results somehow. Despite having Ibra back at the team again, they are still struggling too much. This draw will really cost them the championship.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:48:02 AM

Juventus did not go beyond 2-2 in the derby against Torino. Szczesny's and Kulusevski's mistakes weighed heavily and memes about Pirlo and his team rained down on social media. Here are the funniest ones https://video.gazzetta.it/video-sembra-juve-maifredi-social-scatenati/8ed5aa12-94a8-11eb-b64e-c7adcce3d2a2
I guess for Szczesny to be remembered like Van der Saar must be pretty bad!
Hail to Inter anyway, these guys are truly great and Conte his taking his sweet revenge against the mainstream media who labelled him as a loser too soon.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1750
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:05:14 AM

Juventus did not go beyond 2-2 in the derby against Torino. Szczesny's and Kulusevski's mistakes weighed heavily and memes about Pirlo and his team rained down on social media. Here are the funniest ones https://video.gazzetta.it/video-sembra-juve-maifredi-social-scatenati/8ed5aa12-94a8-11eb-b64e-c7adcce3d2a2
I guess for Szczesny to be remembered like Van der Saar must be pretty bad!
Hail to Inter anyway, these guys are truly great and Conte his taking his sweet revenge against the mainstream media who labelled him as a loser too soon.

They were nearly losing to Torino too if it weren't for the Ronaldo's goal. Pirlo is in a so bad situation now and there is no doubt that he will get sacked soon. Juventus are even under the threat of not being able to qualify for the Champions League now. Napoli are right behind them with the same points.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:16:12 AM

What a disaster this Juventus, they need to change a lot of things next year.

Hope they will end in the top 4  Roll Eyes
Yes this year is to be forgotten by juventus fans but the positive thing is that they integrated young players and they are preparing them for the departure of the experienced ones as chielini and bonuci and many others but this year serie A was a competitve one i liked it very much and i think the fourth position is between napoli and them because the third and second ones are between atalanta and milan.
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:24:28 AM

Juventus has every chance of staying out of the Champions League zone next season. The next match against Napoli will be decisive for Juventus in my opinion. If they lose, it will be a disaster for the team.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1652
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:37:46 AM

What a disaster this Juventus, they need to change a lot of things next year.

Hope they will end in the top 4  Roll Eyes

Their job is really hard on even finishing as the 4th. Napoli and them have the same points now. And they are gonna play against each other in the next one and it is also the missing match of both teams. Juventus are the home side but we can see any kind of result in that match.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:04:26 PM

Great to see that SerieA had changed this season both Milan clubs have reinvented themselves and now they are occupying number 1 and 2 in the table i belleive inter Success explained with Lukaku hitting his best form so far as in  in the last 9 matches with Inter Milan scored 8 goals and scored a goal to lead him to the top of the league, moving away by 8 points with a postponed match!
Juventus falls whenever Milan falls, as if Juve tells Milan to keep the second place, because you deserve it more than me based on the whole season, while its summit in front of Napoli will be a knockout for his chances to stay among the top 4 if he loses it also .its going to be interesting to see How will Top 4 look with the end of the league.
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:41:23 PM

Great to see that SerieA had changed this season both Milan clubs have reinvented themselves and now they are occupying number 1 and 2 in the table i belleive inter Success explained with Lukaku hitting his best form so far as in  in the last 9 matches with Inter Milan scored 8 goals and scored a goal to lead him to the top of the league, moving away by 8 points with a postponed match!
Juventus falls whenever Milan falls, as if Juve tells Milan to keep the second place, because you deserve it more than me based on the whole season, while its summit in front of Napoli will be a knockout for his chances to stay among the top 4 if he loses it also .its going to be interesting to see How will Top 4 look with the end of the league.
The Italian Seria A should be more competitive from now one than the last year's, now it won't be a one club act, I can say inter Milan has deserved to be the winner of this season Seria A, but am more excited that next season it may not be them, that uncertainty gives the league credit for having highly competitive teams.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:15:14 PM

They save Pirlo ? I don't think Pirlo can be saved anymore because he lost the UCL , now he lost the title and he also lost the CUP so what is Juventus fighting for this year ? Nothing. They should replace Pirlo as soon as possible and then look to make some actual transfers and maybe sell Ronaldo because I doubt he will have the same hunger for UCL next year playing for Juventus.

I don't know if they save Pirlo, the plan of Juventus was to take Guardiola 2 years ago and they got the deal otherwise they never sacked Allegri and waited 2 months to got Sarri.
The path was clear back then.

Juventus will be ridiculed and downsized in its dreams of glory and, indeed, it may be the right occasion for the management, the players and the fans to come down from their pedestal.
Take Inter for example, which started the season quietly, criticized from many sides, today it leads Serie A and risks winning  Scudetto.
Conte has done a suberb job, IMO.
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:43:02 PM

We got a rumor about a meeting that happened yesterday between Agnelli and Allegri, who knows.

In a recent Interview, Allegri said "In 2018 I've been called by Real Madrid but I said no because I gave my word to Agnelli".

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 05:21:22 PM

We got a rumor about a meeting that happened yesterday between Agnelli and Allegri, who knows.

In a recent Interview, Allegri said "In 2018 I've been called by Real Madrid but I said no because I gave my word to Agnelli".

Uhm, another run for Allegri ? Is this the real plan for next year regarding who is gonna coach Juventus ? I think the best decision would be to approach Zidane as he always said he would've prefer to coach Juventus 1st and then Real Madrid so that proves that he still love Juventus and he would accept to come...but the rest is up to the clubs.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
coinlocket$
Legendary

Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 05:49:10 PM

Uhm, another run for Allegri ? Is this the real plan for next year regarding who is gonna coach Juventus ? I think the best decision would be to approach Zidane as he always said he would've prefer to coach Juventus 1st and then Real Madrid so that proves that he still love Juventus and he would accept to come...but the rest is up to the clubs.

Well... hard to say.
The rumor is "if Juvenuts will not win with Napoli in 3 days, Pirlo will be out for Allegri. Hard to say.
Supporting this we have a second rumor of the meeting yesterday between Agnelli and Allegri.

Zidane was the 1st planned coach for Juventus after Allegri they got a deal but Florentino Perez called him back and he said yes. If Agnelli saw this as betrail Zidane it will never back to Juventus even if he played in Turin.
After Zidane they got a deal done with Guardiola but UEFA saved Manchester City.
After that, they took Sarri very late paying a clause to Chelsea.

We got another "rumor" after the Uefa thing for Manchester City with a Guardiola in 3 years but now with COVID is hard to believe.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 06:51:45 PM

While Milan and Juventus draw, Inter Milan save 3 points from Bologna. Maybe I can say if no more chance for AC Milan to race for scudetto this year. Only 3 difficult matches waiting, Napoli, Roma and Juventus. The only chance to thinking about Inter may loss some points.  But even loss from these match, it's should be enough for them to maintain their first positions

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
$crypto$
Legendary

Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 07:28:44 PM

While Milan and Juventus draw, Inter Milan save 3 points from Bologna. Maybe I can say if no more chance for AC Milan to race for scudetto this year. Only 3 difficult matches waiting, Napoli, Roma and Juventus. The only chance to thinking about Inter may loss some points.  But even loss from these match, it's should be enough for them to maintain their first positions
Inter Milan are getting stronger at the top of this standings while it will be difficult for the three teams mentioned to be able to beat Inter. The glory days have returned and now have maintained well, the wins keep happening and the squad is getting more and more solid in every game.
After Ac Milan and Juve draw there will certainly be a very big chance for Inter to lift the trophy, and this week Juve vs Napoli is back with a match that was postponed before, I now have less and less trust in Juve against Napoli, maybe will have the same difficulty when with Torino?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 3779 »
  Print  

Jump to: