Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 ... 3772 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 769021 times)
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:59:30 PM

Yes it should be a win for Milan besides that Milan also hopes that Napoli will get into trouble against Atalanta to hinder them in the standings
same thing with Inter against Juventus  and if these two teams play a draw then Mian's chances for the title are even greater
Well, the position of Milan in the first standing right now is good enough although we know that sometimes, it may be changing again if Milan cannot maintain their performance and consistency. We know how Inter has been in the first standing for a longer time, but in fact, their performance is very decreasing and now the position has been taken over.
Actually, we cannot say that Milan is now safe in the first standing because the gap point difference is also not very high or far. So, the club must-do their best efforts and not underestimate every opponent to match

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 12:20:07 AM

Yes it should be a win for Milan besides that Milan also hopes that Napoli will get into trouble against Atalanta to hinder them in the standings
same thing with Inter against Juventus  and if these two teams play a draw then Mian's chances for the title are even greater
Well, the position of Milan in the first standing right now is good enough although we know that sometimes, it may be changing again if Milan cannot maintain their performance and consistency. We know how Inter has been in the first standing for a longer time, but in fact, their performance is very decreasing and now the position has been taken over.
Actually, we cannot say that Milan is now safe in the first standing because the gap point difference is also not very high or far. So, the club must-do their best efforts and not underestimate every opponent to match
Indeed, brother, in the season (serie A) Bologna looked so defensive in the European league, in my opinion it seemed that they did not have a place for an establishment in the match, the team made me quite ask questions about their actions in matches with several clubs before which resulted in a draw and even suffered a narrow defeat from each round, especially when it will be compared to Milan, this in my opinion will make him dance and get the points he expects. especially at home it makes a separate banquet, think milan is really a matter of position, points and strategy has it. but we expect a stunning match from both defending and attacking teams

maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:43:49 AM

Milan are the most comfortable team among the top teams next week. Their game is against Bologna home. And Bologna are not even close to being a good team this season. And this is one of the critical games for Milan like the rest of the games too. I'm waiting for zero mistake to be made by Milan here and they should be able to get a decent win. They must be very excited about their title opportunity now but they are handling this very professionally.
Yes, compared to other teams that are in the top 4 positions, AC Milan has an opponent that can be said to be easier. The other 3 teams, Napoli, Inter Milan and Juventus had to work a little harder to get points. Even Inter Milan and Juventus have to compete with each other to determine who deserves the full points. Napoli will face Atalanta which of course will be a formidable opponent for them.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:51:15 AM

Indeed, brother, in the season (serie A) Bologna looked so defensive in the European league, in my opinion it seemed that they did not have a place for an establishment in the match, the team made me quite ask questions about their actions in matches with several clubs before which resulted in a draw and even suffered a narrow defeat from each round, especially when it will be compared to Milan, this in my opinion will make him dance and get the points he expects. especially at home it makes a separate banquet, think milan is really a matter of position, points and strategy has it. but we expect a stunning match from both defending and attacking teams

I agree on paper Milan has got an easy opponent, but in reality if they play with over confidence then it could backfire on them hence I hope that they won’t underestimate Bologna. Also I expect Juventus to win against Inter Milan, and a draw for Napoli hence all Milan needs to do is win and cement their position on the top.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:08:49 AM

I agree on paper Milan has got an easy opponent, but in reality if they play with over confidence then it could backfire on them hence I hope that they won’t underestimate Bologna. Also I expect Juventus to win against Inter Milan, and a draw for Napoli hence all Milan needs to do is win and cement their position on the top.
sometimes what we want does not match what happens on the field. we don't know how prepared the team will be. even a problem can occur when a player is close to entering the field.
Game Juve - Inter will not be easy for Juve. the two will probably share points. but for Milan - Bologna, I also hope it will end in a draw. and Napoli who will get 3 points against Atalanta. I'm sure the situation will be more interesting because the race for the trophy will be even tighter.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bloodseekers

Activity: 776
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 06:10:30 AM

Milan are the most comfortable team among the top teams next week. Their game is against Bologna home. And Bologna are not even close to being a good team this season. And this is one of the critical games for Milan like the rest of the games too. I'm waiting for zero mistake to be made by Milan here and they should be able to get a decent win. They must be very excited about their title opportunity now but they are handling this very professionally.

with the hope and enthusiasm for getting the Scudetto title this season, I think the Milan players must have the ambition to win all the remaining matches. the next match will be against bologna, this should be an easy match for milan to get full points. I see this is not a worthy opponent for milan Because bologna has lost in a row in the last 2 matches while milan has not lost in the last 5 matches.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 06:30:54 AM

with the hope and enthusiasm for getting the Scudetto title this season, I think the Milan players must have the ambition to win all the remaining matches. the next match will be against bologna, this should be an easy match for milan to get full points. I see this is not a worthy opponent for milan Because bologna has lost in a row in the last 2 matches while milan has not lost in the last 5 matches.
The mentality of the players is also tested here, how they can forgive the advantages they have. AC Milan are in an advantageous position, apart from they lead the table, also now they face a team that is easier than their rivals in the competition. So I think three points is a non-negotiable price for AC Milan.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 06:46:42 AM

Yes AC Milan are the favourite to lift the championship this season but nothing is impossible and nothing is guaranteed until the final day of the season before who will be crown champions, they are not topping the second position team (Napoli) with lot's of points and I think inter Milan will still bounce back because they have a strong and very experienced squad to rediscover there form so AC Milan should not relax or be comfortable too much.

Stake VIP wager
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 09:11:12 AM

Top 4th standing position Serie A team points until 30 week except Inter Milan still have one match left

1. AC Milan 66 pts
2. Napoli     63 pts
3. Inter Milan 60 pts
4. Juventus  59 pts

Between Napoli and AC Milan behind 3 points only and once time AC Milan ailed get 3 points Napoli have chance lead to 1st standing because have more goals than AC Milan, for Inter Milan left 6 points but have one match left and have to face with Juventus on next two weeks later will be difficult how can get 3 points there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 09:40:25 AM

Top 4th standing position Serie A team points until 30 week except Inter Milan still have one match left

1. AC Milan 66 pts
2. Napoli     63 pts
3. Inter Milan 60 pts
4. Juventus  59 pts

Between Napoli and AC Milan behind 3 points only and once time AC Milan ailed get 3 points Napoli have chance lead to 1st standing because have more goals than AC Milan, for Inter Milan left 6 points but have one match left and have to face with Juventus on next two weeks later will be difficult how can get 3 points there.
The Italian league is even becoming more competitive than the German bundesliga because fighting for the top four place is thesame with the premier league,and the changes at the top of the table is also what makes it interesting,unlike Bundesliga that only Bayern dominate every season.
AC Milan are currently leading the table,and that force that has kept them ontop of the table till this time can make them remain consistent till the season is over,but they have to be very careful of Napoli,because hey are also in a good form and any little mistake from AC Milan  can make Napoli have equal points with them. 
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 11:27:09 AM

The Italian league is even becoming more competitive than the German bundesliga because fighting for the top four place is thesame with the premier league,and the changes at the top of the table is also what makes it interesting,unlike Bundesliga that only Bayern dominate every season.
AC Milan are currently leading the table,and that force that has kept them ontop of the table till this time can make them remain consistent till the season is over,but they have to be very careful of Napoli,because hey are also in a good form and any little mistake from AC Milan  can make Napoli have equal points with them. 
These four teams will switch positions this week as they face their opponents. consistently become an important point in the game otherwise the position will be threatened by the nearest competitor , AC Milan is on the front line as a team to win the title , Stefano pioli hopes his team play well in front of their own supporters when facing Bologna .
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 11:58:25 AM

Yes AC Milan are the favourite to lift the championship this season but nothing is impossible and nothing is guaranteed until the final day of the season before who will be crown champions, they are not topping the second position team (Napoli) with lot's of points and I think inter Milan will still bounce back because they have a strong and very experienced squad to rediscover there form so AC Milan should not relax or be comfortable too much.
Consistency is the main thing that milan must have today in achieving the scudetto, I think milan should not be complacent in the rest of their matches because teams like napoli, inter milan and juventus have a big chance to take advantage of mistakes made by Milan later, I think now milan won't may repeat the mistakes that occurred last season, where at that time they won the half of the season but slowly their performance began to decline so Intermilan could take advantage of that to win the Scudetto, seeing Milan journey current of course their chances of winning the Scudetto are wide open as long as they are able to maintain existing performance.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 12:12:47 PM

The next round seem to be in favor of ac milan they will be playing home against bologna who are not doing good lately 4 games without a win on the other hand inter and napoli teams might drop points because they will be facing juve and atalanta i think after this round we will see milan on a more comfortable situation.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 02:03:46 PM

After international break Serie A will continue and AC Milan will facing Bologna which is on the paper AC Milan should be able to win but Inter Milan is under pressure because they will facing strong team Juventus and currently Juventus has been change became one of the most stronger team in Serie A because in the league Juventus were unbeatable since December last year and not easy to beat Juventus especially in this match Juventus as a host

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 02:56:11 PM

Milan are going to have a really comfortable game against Bologna. And Napoli - Inter - Juventus trio aren't going to be as lucky as them. Napoli are playing against Atalanta in an away game next time. And there is a Juventus - Inter game ahead as well. Napoli would have a hard time beating Atalanta I believe. Atalanta aren't having a good time lately but they are still one of the solid teams in the league. This game might end in a draw. And in the Juventus - Inter game, I expect both of them to score first. And it is also likely to end in a draw.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 02:59:01 PM

Milan's score in the league is exactly twice that of Bologna. There is no comparison between these two teams, they will be victorious in this match without the slightest problem.
Milan haven't been able to score many goals in the last few weeks, I think they will win the game again. But I won't be surprised if we see a maximum of 1-2 goals in the match, I don't expect too many goals Smiley

G_Besar

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:03:26 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2022, 11:41:21 AM by G_Besar

The next round seem to be in favor of ac milan they will be playing home against bologna who are not doing good lately 4 games without a win on the other hand inter and napoli teams might drop points because they will be facing juve and atalanta i think after this round we will see milan on a more comfortable situation.
Yes, I think AC Milan should take advantage of the opportunity to win against Bologna, a perfect addition of points will further strengthen their position at the top of the table. The duel that will definitely be tight and exciting is Juventus vs Inter Milan, I predict this match will belong to the hosts, Juventus want to keep pushing to the top and they will continue to fight until the end, even though the chance for the Scudetto is very slim. Instead Inter Milan Lately their form has started to decline, and I think the Nerazzurri are very difficult to maintain the Scudetto this season.
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:08:13 PM

After international break Serie A will continue and AC Milan will facing Bologna which is on the paper AC Milan should be able to win but Inter Milan is under pressure because they will facing strong team Juventus and currently Juventus has been change became one of the most stronger team in Serie A because in the league Juventus were unbeatable since December last year and not easy to beat Juventus especially in this match Juventus as a host

This is a very difficult and important match for Inter Milan. Because, now Inter Milam's position is in the third place of the table. If they are not able to win this match, the points difference between AC Milan is more. Will increase. Now if Inter Milan falls further behind then the title win will be completely uncertain. If you want to win the title, you have to get full points of Inter in this match.
Juventus, on the other hand, are in better form than Inter Milan at the moment. And winning this match will give them a chance to move up to third place in the table for the first time this season.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
emrecemsan

Activity: 1638
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:11:08 PM

Napoli haven't been winning the Serie A title for more than thirty years. Milan haven't been the champions for more than ten years too. And these teams are at the top now. It is so good to see the probability of witnessing a completely different champion team this season. I'm really bored of seeing a Juventus dominance in the league. This finally changed thanks to Inter last season. But from now on, we should be able to see this continuing. And rather than Inter, I'm eager to see Milan or Napoli making it to the title this time.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:13:36 PM

It certain that Ac Milian will win against bologna,  bologna have not been doing very in several games they played. This very game against ac Milian it is very sure that they will win the game. Right now Ac Milian are the top team in the Italian league, they just have to be strong and keep on performing better to lead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 ... 3772 »
  Print  

Jump to: