Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 [746] 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 2572 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 583369 times)
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 03:57:03 PM

✂ and this time Freiburg scored 6 goals in the first half against Monchen, it looks like in the second half there will be many more goals

the second half in the game mönchengladbach - freiburg remained without a goal ... but what happened in the first half was unbelievable and also historic in the bundesliga - sc freiburg is the first bundesliga team where six different scorers were able to sign the score list already in the first half Shocked

I was a little late yesterday and when i turned on my TV to watch the game of Gladbach vs. Freiburg and i saw the score of 0-6 in the 40th minute or so the first thing i did was to check 2 websites of the result that was shown was really correct because i couldn't believe it  Smiley. I was afraid and kind of expected that Freiburg might lose another game and then they would have a series of 4 games lost in a row but yesterdays game completely caught me off guard. Freiburg was so effective with their corners and free kicks they made like 3 or 4 goals out of that and of course the defending of Gladbach was absolutely terrible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:00:28 PM

With a 2-3 win over bayern munchen over dortmund in the der klassiker match making them currently quite comfortable at the top of the bundesliga, now bayern munchen successfully made the difference in points with dortmund to 4 points and I think it will be very difficult to stop bayern munchen this season, one The only team that I hope to be able to break the dominance of Bayern Munich is Dortmund, but their failure to beat Bayern Munich at Iduna Park, makes me doubt if Dortmund can stop Bayern Munich this season from winning the Bundesliga trophy.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:14:40 PM

With a 2-3 win over bayern munchen over dortmund in the der klassiker match making them currently quite comfortable at the top of the bundesliga, now bayern munchen successfully made the difference in points with dortmund to 4 points and I think it will be very difficult to stop bayern munchen this season, one The only team that I hope to be able to break the dominance of Bayern Munich is Dortmund, but their failure to beat Bayern Munich at Iduna Park, makes me doubt if Dortmund can stop Bayern Munich this season from winning the Bundesliga trophy.
Dortmund will need a miracle of having an extremely good run PLUS bayern has to have a really bad run in the second half of the year for them to turn it around. The betting websites also see it like this and only pay 1.05 for a win of bayern!
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 05:32:01 PM

I have confidence that Bayern Munich will easily win the Bundesliga title this season, but the opportunity is always there for their competitors in the Bundesliga and don't always think that the one who can beat Bayern Munich is Borussia Dortmund.

We have seen this season that Bayern Munich have lost 2 times, the first to Frankfurt with a score of 1 - 2 and the second by Augsburg with a score of 2 - 1, the 2 teams that beat Bayern Munich this season are not the team that is at the top of the Bundesliga standings , maybe we will see another Bayern Munich defeat against a weak team this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:41:40 PM

First two goals were awesome from both teams. Dortmund  first goal was really stunning followed by a goal from Bayern by R Lewandowaki. A lovely pass from other player. There was a mess up from Dortmund which lead Bayern to shot a 2nd goal. Still Dortmund did not give up. In the 2nd half E Haaland has made a 2nd goal. There was a timely pass and yes he made it.

It was a good day for Bayern. At last moment they got a easy chance to shoot a goal due to a handball or how would you say. Finally Bayern made it. The coach of Dortmund was seriously upset.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:05:44 PM

I have confidence that Bayern Munich will easily win the Bundesliga title this season, but the opportunity is always there for their competitors in the Bundesliga and don't always think that the one who can beat Bayern Munich is Borussia Dortmund.

We have seen this season that Bayern Munich have lost 2 times, the first to Frankfurt with a score of 1 - 2 and the second by Augsburg with a score of 2 - 1, the 2 teams that beat Bayern Munich this season are not the team that is at the top of the Bundesliga standings , maybe we will see another Bayern Munich defeat against a weak team this season.
Now their rivals can no longer contribute much in terms of the hunt for champions. despite the defeat with the amount of controversy that existed in the last game at this time dortmund which incidentally is a strong competitor 4 points behind bayern, and now it is very difficult for dortmund to catch up

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:38:09 PM

Although before the game Bayern - Borussia starts, I thought a draw much more likely. However 3:2 for Bayern is not big surprise for me. Borussia just missed the chance.
There is still no change at the top of the Bundesliga table. I wonder if Bayern woke up and the rest of the season will also be as good as till now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 974

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:48:24 PM

Freiburg smashed Mönchengladbach. It was a night of shame for Mönchengladbach, who lost 6-0 at home. Congratulations to Freiburg. That's why I love the Bundesliga. Eliminating Bayern Munich in the German Cup, Mönchengladbach lost 6-0 to Freiburg at home. A league open to all scores

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:59:07 PM

Freiburg smashed Mönchengladbach. It was a night of shame for Mönchengladbach, who lost 6-0 at home. Congratulations to Freiburg. That's why I love the Bundesliga. Eliminating Bayern Munich in the German Cup, Mönchengladbach lost 6-0 to Freiburg at home. A league open to all scores

very strange performance from Borussia M'gladbach and all 6 goals were scored during 1st half. this victory allowed Freiburg to return 4th spot in the table after 3 consecutive losses.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:13:05 PM

very strange performance from Borussia M'gladbach and all 6 goals were scored during 1st half. this victory allowed Freiburg to return 4th spot in the table after 3 consecutive losses.

Unfortunately, I haven't watched this match, but the result speaks for itself. Borussia Monchiengladbach did not exist in the first half of the match. I wonder if Freiburg cut the pace in the second half or if Borussia woke up?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 07:20:02 PM

Seeing 0 - 6 for Freiburg vs M'Gladbach is shocking but what makes it more weird is the fact that Freiburg scored these 6 goals in less than 40 minutes, 2 of them in the first 5 minutes. M'Gladbach collapsed badly in the first half and they were lucky Freiburg didn't score more goals imo. Hertha also was lucky to get 1 point vs Stuttgart.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:24:24 PM

Seeing 0 - 6 for Freiburg vs M'Gladbach is shocking but what makes it more weird is the fact that Freiburg scored these 6 goals in less than 40 minutes, 2 of them in the first 5 minutes. M'Gladbach collapsed badly in the first half and they were lucky Freiburg didn't score more goals imo. Hertha also was lucky to get 1 point vs Stuttgart.
I just saw the review of the game between Gladbach against Freiburg today and i was shocked what i have seen in the first halftime .
I really cant believe that they lost this high at home and that there was nothing that they have tried to get anything against Freiburg.
That weekend was one of the saddest and baddest betting Weekends i have ever had , its crazy i just got one result right of the matchday.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 08:12:04 PM

Conceding 6 goals isn't much of a problem but the time in which this goals came in is where the issue lie and having lost this game in their home making it even worst. But Freiburg has found them selves a place in the 4th position on the bundles league table I think the league is becoming more competitive
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:20:44 PM

First two goals were awesome from both teams. Dortmund  first goal was really stunning followed by a goal from Bayern by R Lewandowaki. A lovely pass from other player. There was a mess up from Dortmund which lead Bayern to shot a 2nd goal. Still Dortmund did not give up. In the 2nd half E Haaland has made a 2nd goal. There was a timely pass and yes he made it.

It was a good day for Bayern. At last moment they got a easy chance to shoot a goal due to a handball or how would you say. Finally Bayern made it. The coach of Dortmund was seriously upset.

Dortmund really tried their best to salvage something from that match but I think I have to say that they were really unlucky. Until the penalty, I really thought that the match was going to end in a draw. But I still think that if Dortmund had Erling Haaland for the whole 90 minutes I know that the scoreline would have been different. But congratulations to Bayern Munich as they played really well in that match as obviously, we all expected them to play.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 08:42:18 PM

Sometimes I really don't understand how Bayern Munich loses against the weaker opponents and has almost a huge scoreline against bigger teams. We all can agree that we have never expected Bayern to lose against those two teams and we can also say that anyone could beat Bayern but those two teams. I really hoped that Dortmund would be able to beat Bayern Munich but that didn't happen and now I think that Bayern will easily go on to win the league title as they don't have March of competition except Dortmund.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:18:10 PM

Bayern Munich have opened the gap with Dortmund again and it is 4 points now. Dortmund had a big opportunity to be able to even take the lead but they wasted it. They still helped us watch an incredible game between them and Bayern Munich. And I see that Bayer Leverkusen started climbing again lately. They have a 3-game win streak now in the Bundesliga and they are only 3 points behind Dortmund. It looks like they really started recovering this time. After being defeated by Bayern Munich, they had big problems for some time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:25:49 PM

Sometimes I really don't understand how Bayern Munich loses against the weaker opponents and has almost a huge scoreline against bigger teams. We all can agree that we have never expected Bayern to lose against those two teams and we can also say that anyone could beat Bayern but those two teams. I really hoped that Dortmund would be able to beat Bayern Munich but that didn't happen and now I think that Bayern will easily go on to win the league title as they don't have March of competition except Dortmund.

The simplest explanation is that there are no weak teams in the Bundesliga. Smiley
There is also a possibility that players are not keeping up with the pace of so many league games plus cup games.
Or they just had a bad day and their opponents a good one.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:33:18 AM

As far as I can remember, there were three awesome matches last weekend:

Bayer Leverkusen 7-1 Furth
Dortmund 2-3 Bayern Munich
Gladbach 0-6 Freiburg

This was just a morale-booster match for Leverkusen certainly. And P. Schick was also perfect with his 4-goal performance. And der Klassiker was just amazing that we watched a goal duel. But Bayern Munich were able to win at the end. And Freiburg shocked most people by bringing the score to 6-0 in the first half and winning by the same score.

marbet85

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:06:24 AM

As far as I can remember, there were three awesome matches last weekend:

Bayer Leverkusen 7-1 Furth
Dortmund 2-3 Bayern Munich
Gladbach 0-6 Freiburg

This was just a morale-booster match for Leverkusen certainly. And P. Schick was also perfect with his 4-goal performance. And der Klassiker was just amazing that we watched a goal duel. But Bayern Munich were able to win at the end. And Freiburg shocked most people by bringing the score to 6-0 in the first half and winning by the same score.
Yes, they have mercy for them like Germany in 2014.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:59:51 AM

Bayern Munich have opened the gap with Dortmund again and it is 4 points now. Dortmund had a big opportunity to be able to even take the lead but they wasted it. They still helped us watch an incredible game between them and Bayern Munich. And I see that Bayer Leverkusen started climbing again lately. They have a 3-game win streak now in the Bundesliga and they are only 3 points behind Dortmund. It looks like they really started recovering this time. After being defeated by Bayern Munich, they had big problems for some time.

The Dortmund vs Bayern match was very entertaining, both teams played attacking and created 5 goals in the match. It was obvious that
Dortmund wanted to beat Bayern, but unfortunately Bayern played a little better and I think Bayern really deserved to win. Haaland and
Lewandowski played very well in that match, both teams did have very productive strikers. Dortmund's opportunity to reach the top of
the Bundesliga must fail, after they were defeated by Bayern. Now Dortmund is 4 points behind Bayern, Dortmund must not lose any more
points if they want to catch up with Bayern and so as not to be overtaken by Leverkusen. Because Leverkusen have found their best form
by being unbeaten in the last 4 matches, the competition for the top position in the Bundesliga is indeed very interesting.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Pages: « 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 [746] 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 2572 »
  Print  

Jump to: