Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 2682 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 604439 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 09:51:31 PM

Mainz played better and deserved that win. Bayern was so relax, especially in first half they didn't even find a good position.
Now they have to wait one more week to get the trophy, unless Leipzig make a mistake tomorrow against Stuttgart. I don't think it will be hard for Leipzig though, Stuttgart have no purpose left in Bundesliga.

It seems the return of Lewandowski was bad luck for them, it totally crashes their performance because their superstar was on the court, Mainz has a pretty good form that time they really give their all that is why they deserve to win this, but again this is nothing because Mainz is still in the bottom of the standings but it will surely give a little chance for Leipzig to make a small advance in making a progress, but I pray that Leipzig could win this today.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2021, 09:56:50 PM

Bayern Munich is feeling relaxed because they think they are better off enough to win the bundesliga title this season with 10 points difference with RB Leipzig.
Agree, they seem not to force themselves to win the match today. They are already leading with big points, 10 points. So, they may think it is not necessary to play too aggressively today. Moreover, their striker (Lewa) just come back, he needs time to play again with his best performance. The match against Mainz today is the first match he plays after coming back to the squad, so we can understand if Bayern attacking line isn't as aggressive as previously.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pulsar77

Activity: 1750
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 10:15:05 PM

Mainz played better and deserved that win. Bayern was so relax, especially in first half they didn't even find a good position.
Now they have to wait one more week to get the trophy, unless Leipzig make a mistake tomorrow against Stuttgart. I don't think it will be hard for Leipzig though, Stuttgart have no purpose left in Bundesliga.

Mainz have had an incredible form recently and they had a great match against Bayern also. They have managed to climb from the 17th place to the 12th which is really a superb effort. By the way, Lewandowski managed to score in the last minutes and continued from where he left. It was his first game after recovering from an injury.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 10:43:51 PM

Toady's result was amazing, although Bayern Munich losing to mainz was mind blowing. Nevertheless, they are still leading on the table and a nice gap between them and Leipzig which is the 2nd position.

With Dortmund winning Wolfsburg, I think they are fighting their way to the top 4, so as to get qualify for the UCL. Even after losing, Wolfsburg are still in the top 4, I think they will drop, if they lose their next match with is against Union Berlin. Wolfsburg needs a winning to maintain the top 4.

I was also a little surprised by the results of the Mainz vs Bayern match, even though Bayern had already played with their best striker, Lewandowski.
But it looks like Lewandowski has not found his best game again, even though he managed to score a goal in that match. As you said Bayern still leading
in the Bundesliga despite the defeat to Mainz. So Bayern in the next game must win, if they want to become a Bundeliga champion.

Then Dortmund's victory made the difference in points with Frankfurt and Wolfsburg closer, Dortmund's chance to qualify for the Champions League
was more open. So Dortmund must be able to win in the next match against Leipzig, this is a very interesting match to wait. Moreover, Leipzig will
definitely not be easily defeated by Dortmund, because Leipzig will try to beat Dortmund as well so they can catch Bayern's points.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 11:53:30 PM

Firstly, i must commend the Mainz team for an amazing game, they surprised us all, having so much odds on them and still coming forth too trash Bayern Munich by 2 goals to 1. It was a good game and they got the job done for those like Leipzig that still have eyes on the Bundesliga title. I wonder what is wrong with the Bayern team, seriously. They've got all the focus that they need at this point, haven't been removed from the UCL by PSG. Is it that, they can't manage without a striker like Robert Lewandowski on the pitch or they are just too comfortable having 10points ahead at the moment. They've got to buckle up and keep there head straight on the league else they stand to loose the Bundesliga title this season.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:44:00 AM

Happy about Leverkusen has won there match against Frankfurt and my bet was right on it ,
but its a bit to late for winning about at some teams that in front of them as it will takes a wonder that they catch up with Dortmund now.
About Bayern Munich i guess its not only because Robert Lewandowski is missing that they have lost there game.

Pulsar77

Activity: 1750
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:50:30 AM

Happy about Leverkusen has won there match against Frankfurt and my bet was right on it ,
but its a bit to late for winning about at some teams that in front of them as it will takes a wonder that they catch up with Dortmund now.
About Bayern Munich i guess its not only because Robert Lewandowski is missing that they have lost there game.

I started wondering about whether the match was going to end 0-0 as there was no goal for more than an hour. But we watched 4 goals after the 70th minute which was the most delightful time period of the match. Leverkusen won with a very good 3-1 score. But their job is really hard when it comes to finishing as the 4th or the 5th. There is a 5-point gap with Dortmund and 6 with Frankfurt.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:16:18 AM

I started wondering about whether the match was going to end 0-0 as there was no goal for more than an hour. But we watched 4 goals after the 70th minute which was the most delightful time period of the match. Leverkusen won with a very good 3-1 score. But their job is really hard when it comes to finishing as the 4th or the 5th. There is a 5-point gap with Dortmund and 6 with Frankfurt.

And right now Leverkusen is finally catching up on the standings with Frankfurt, It is a great game for Leverkusen, and Leon Bailey, Lucas Alario, and Kerem Demirbay have done a tremendous job in getting a score, next match for Leverkusen they will face Werder and I think they can surely win this in my opinion because Werder had a 5 consecutive lose right now I really think they are giving up this season,

Leipzig is next today against Stuttgart this is not an easy peasy for Leipzig they have scored 1 goal against Stuttgart in their previous match that was on Jan. 3 2021, so they will need to get prepared.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:24:40 AM

Its been an eventful day for the Bundesliga league. I didn't get to watch the game but, I'm shocked to have gone through the scoreline and discover that Bayern Munich lost to Mainz. Its unbelievable, even with the fact that, Bayern has got no other league to be focused on at the moment since they got eliminated from the UCL. To have lost todays game means there a** is going to be on fire as Leipzig would waste no chance to pick up the pace on there games and gain in on points while they anticipate for an error from the champions Bayern Munich and top the game.

Bayern was really not  at there best today and its going to be bad for bettors though, the game registered a single draw with all games playing over1.5. Still cool but, Bayern is the team that attracts the most bets here and is often heart broken when they come up with results like this.
The fact that Bayern lost could be called a sensation of the tour, but I think this is not critical, because they will still be champions. Leipzig has very slim chances of catching up with Bayern Munich and Leipzig may also lose points in the remaining games. Bayern is just playing for fun and they already feel like champions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:05:47 AM

Complicated match for Borussia Monchengladbach against an opponent coming from a good moment and very motivated to conquer salvation and in fact Arminia Bielefeld could therefore avoid defeat in a match with one goal for each side.
With the possibility of finishing in the top four now gone, as it was last year, Rose will do everything possible to allow Borussia to play in Europe again next season but today they will not win with Arminia.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1652
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:23:04 AM

Complicated match for Borussia Monchengladbach against an opponent coming from a good moment and very motivated to conquer salvation and in fact Arminia Bielefeld could therefore avoid defeat in a match with one goal for each side.
With the possibility of finishing in the top four now gone, as it was last year, Rose will do everything possible to allow Borussia to play in Europe again next season but today they will not win with Arminia.

It's really a critical game for both of these teams. If Gladbach lose points today, they will lose most of their chance to be able to qualify for the ECL. Bielefeld got nice results in their last games and they are fighting hard to stay in the Bundesliga. I think betting on "both teams to score" could be the best choice.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 10:22:39 AM

Yes, it was something for sure. And Dortmund actually got a red card in the 59th minute. After that, I thought that Wolfsburg would have taken the control of the game and made a comeback. But they were really bad at scoring and Dortmund even scored their second goal in such condition.  Cheesy  As we are in the last 3 weeks of the league, there is a huge race for the 3rd place among Wolfsburg (57 pts), Frankfurt (56 pts) and Dortmund (55 pts).

I would have liked a better performance from Wolfsburg as well, but Dortmund did great. And with Haaland they have one of the best strikers. Once he picks up the pace, it's hard to stop him. The yellow red card for Bellingham was justified. These were no serious fouls, but two very unnecessary ones. He also lacks experience in such situations, he is only 17 years old.
Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1415

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 12:04:59 PM

today i'm really curious if leipzig will finally win another important game and get 3 points closer to bayern münchen and further away from wolfsburg and frankfurt.
should leipzig lose today...which i don't think they will...it will even be close for 2nd place .
the second game today >> mönchengladbach vs bielefeld should be won by the players from mönchengladbach.
they still have a big chance to qualify for the european league and get some extra money next season

tyz
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:45:32 PM

Leipzig leads 1-0 against Stuttgart and has scored one of the fastest goals in the second half. Haidara scored just 18 seconds after the restart to give Leipzig the lead. Watching the match live on TV and Leipzig has deserved the lead.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:08:05 PM

Leipzig leads 1-0 against Stuttgart and has scored one of the fastest goals in the second half. Haidara scored just 18 seconds after the restart to give Leipzig the lead. Watching the match live on TV and Leipzig has deserved the lead.

Yea, my commentators just said that the goal from 2nd half is the fastest in Europe in this year so big kudos for Leipzig because after 2 games where they did not manage to take points , they finally scored twice and the victory is almost there.

Next game : Gladbach - Bilefield and I think Gladbach will score 3 goals today.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1415

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:32:18 PM

so. today leipig won the game and almost certainly secured a place in the champions league. there are now 3 matchdays left and leipzig has a 9 point lead over Dortmund.
Leipzig now needs 1 point to be 1238% sure of playing in the champions league. the battle for the other two places will certainly be really interesting.
it will also be very exciting to see who else will be relegated to the second Bundesliga besides Schalke 04.
there are still 6 teams that could be relegated. each of the 6 teams will have to be very careful not to be relegated to the second Bundesliga or to play the relegation.

Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:23:57 PM

Leizpig won the tie 2-0 against 10 men Stuttgart with the second goal coming from the penalty spot converted by Forsberg; with Leizpig taking advantage of a bayern slip this weekend; they are still 7 points off first place but atleast they have guarantee about their champions league spot.

RB Leipzig 2 - 0 VfB Stuttgart
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:40:49 PM

Ha thats something nice to see that Leipzig has won there match against Stuttgart , specialy when Bayern has lost there game.
For now the Race about the german Title isnt over , but there are only 3 games for each and Bayern has lose all of them .
Gladbach is in front with 3 scored goals in the first halftime , looks good .

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:46:47 PM

Leipzig played well today, although Stuttgart had a man down 14 minutes into the game. But they were  able to draw in the first first half. Leipzig, which was not ready to draw the match, scored immediately they got back from the half time. Was also given a penalty and they eventually scored making it a 2-0 winning. Already weakened Stuttgart lost the match.
Stuttgart needs one point to get ahead of Sc Freiburg.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tyz
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:47:27 PM

Next game : Gladbach - Bilefield and I think Gladbach will score 3 goals today.

Wow, good foreshadowing! Gladbach leads 3-0 after just 18 minutes. However, the probability that it will remain at these three goals in the game is low. If you bet on at least three goals, then congratulations already now! Cheesy Embolo, Thuram and Bensebaini scored.

Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 2682 »
  Print  

Jump to: