Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 [817] 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 2622 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 597051 times)
püsür

Activity: 1246
Merit: 679

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 08:49:11 PM

I'm really fed up with Bayern Munich's buying every one of talented players from Dortmund.  Grin  I'm not happy to hear that Bayern Munich could be interested in adding Erling Haaland to their squad in case Lewandowski decides to leave the team because of this. Please, just let these players go to other leagues a little, man. If Haaland is leaving for real this summer, then I would like to watch him in other leagues from now on. The Bundesliga is one of the top European leagues of course but not as big as the English Premier League for example.

Where did you get this news, just guessing? I didn't find any news about this one the last time I heard Haaland move was to Man city not to Munich
It's just that it's too expensive, we know behind Haaland high price, it's Dortmund's way rejected all offers which means they are not ready Haaland out at least until next season, unless Haaland injury persists then Dortmund can consider it.

Bayern Munich said that by themselves but I couldn't find the news now. They are not making an offer for Haaland as long as they are keeping Lewandowski at the team. Because they are very contented with Lewandowski's performance as always. He is having even a more productive season now. But there are speculations for him like that he would join Real Madrid or another big team like them in the summer. Then, Bayern Munich might join the race to sign Haaland. But I still don't think that his choice will be staying in the Bundesliga.

I don't think Haaland will continue in the Bundesliga. If so, he will not leave Dortmund. He is more likely to go to another league, another team. My guess is Real Madrid can buy him. Benzema's seasons not long now. Haaland is a quality striker who can play for many years in Real. I also heard that Haaland wanted to play for Real Madrid.
Is there any serious estimation about how much would be the transfer cost and how much would be the Haaland's salary in Real Madrid? As far as I could find, Haaland is under contract with Borussia Dortmund until June 2024. Would that not mean that the transfer cost will be quite high? Of course we are talking about Real Madrid but Haaland's fee must be almost the world record. I feel like people might forget that he is only 21 years old, he was born in the year 2000. I forget that too. He is proven himself a lot and it feels like he is a solid and old performer of Bundesliga. But he is only 21 years old... That is really unbelievable. That also means his transfer fee will probably the highest of all time?
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3109

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 08:55:35 PM

the kicker reports that vlf wolsfburg wants to sign Max Kruse from union berlin with all power still in this transfer window - MK is no stranger to wolfsburg ... the striker already played for the wolves in the 2015/16 season
i hope the transfer doesn't happen and Max Kruse can continue on his way with union
I guess and think that will be not happened that Max Kruse will be going to Wolfsburg so close to finished for the transfer window.
Also he is playing very well and good at Union Berlin and he is happy there , but yeah who knows what kind of money they offer in Wolfsburg .
But i dont see this happend that he leaves Union Berlin to Wolfsburg , this would be an downgrade.

alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:03:31 PM

I don't think Haaland will continue in the Bundesliga. If so, he will not leave Dortmund. He is more likely to go to another league, another team. My guess is Real Madrid can buy him. Benzema's seasons not long now. Haaland is a quality striker who can play for many years in Real. I also heard that Haaland wanted to play for Real Madrid.
Real madrid really can buy him but I feel it will be very difficult for haaland because on the other hand Madrid are also in the hunt for mbappe and with this I think the competition will be tougher in madrid strikers.
I still want to see haaland go to the actual EPL but indeed until now there is still no clear news about haaland's future at this time

W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:16:17 PM

Haaland does have a huge impact on Dortmund's performance as he's scoring a large percentage of their goals and there is no one denying the ability of him in terms of scoring goals.

But I have to say that when Haaland was injured, Dortmund didn't have a huge lot of problems in the scoring department. Maybe they struggled in a few matches but they overall did okay without him.

To understand the importance of an individual player, you need a distance greater than a few matches, football is a team sport, so the individual contribution of even a star player is very difficult to evaluate. For example, when Ronaldo left Juventus, the team found itself in a deep crisis and this manifested itself very quickly, although formally there were two more very good strikers in the team - Dybala and Morata. Haaland is very important for Borussia and they will have to look for an adequate replacement for him if he leaves.

I think the same, the advantage of the German League teams is not like that of the Spanish League, because when Messi left Barcelona everything collapsed, in fact Barcelona has not been able to recover, while Dortmund has managed to get ahead with his entire team, almost without depending on Haaland, which is a plus for the team, and this should be recognized both to the players and to the technical director in general, although Haaland can go to any other team, I don't think Dortmund look so bad, Haaland's injury has helped him open the doors in teams like Real Madrid, MU, among others.

Borussia Dortmund has a system that works great. Of course, Haaland's absence is felt, but other players make up for it by making a lot of effort. In Messi's example, all plans in Barça were made according to Messi. Messi could have scored or scored alone. However, harmony between the team is very important in the German system. They are one of the countries that play the team game best. Borussia is one of the teams that does this best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:36:57 PM

Haaland is a big part of Dortmund right now. In the absence of him due to an injury, we saw how much Dortmund had a hard time beating their opponents. I mean that they had scoring problems more. Because Haaland has scored most of their goals I guess. Considering this fact, I think that Dortmund would be much weaker than now for sure if they lose Haaland to some other club. I'm pretty sure that Dortmund would do their best to keep him here this summer also but it doesn't seem probable to me.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:38:56 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 09:51:03 PM by Cryptock

Haaland does have a huge impact on Dortmund's performance as he's scoring a large percentage of their goals and there is no one denying the ability of him in terms of scoring goals.

But I have to say that when Haaland was injured, Dortmund didn't have a huge lot of problems in the scoring department. Maybe they struggled in a few matches but they overall did okay without him.

To understand the importance of an individual player, you need a distance greater than a few matches, football is a team sport, so the individual contribution of even a star player is very difficult to evaluate. For example, when Ronaldo left Juventus, the team found itself in a deep crisis and this manifested itself very quickly, although formally there were two more very good strikers in the team - Dybala and Morata. Haaland is very important for Borussia and they will have to look for an adequate replacement for him if he leaves.

I think the same, the advantage of the German League teams is not like that of the Spanish League, because when Messi left Barcelona everything collapsed, in fact Barcelona has not been able to recover, while Dortmund has managed to get ahead with his entire team, almost without depending on Haaland, which is a plus for the team, and this should be recognized both to the players and to the technical director in general, although Haaland can go to any other team, I don't think Dortmund look so bad, Haaland's injury has helped him open the doors in teams like Real Madrid, MU, among others.

Borussia Dortmund has a system that works great. Of course, Haaland's absence is felt, but other players make up for it by making a lot of effort. In Messi's example, all plans in Barça were made according to Messi. Messi could have scored or scored alone. However, harmony between the team is very important in the German system. They are one of the countries that play the team game best. Borussia is one of the teams that does this best.

For Borussia it would be better for Haaland to stay, but I agree that they will do well without him as well. Messi's leave from Barcelona made a really big mess, but Borussia was already in a similar situation when Lewandowski left and they survived it without much problem. This time, the team will also be able to handle it, the only question is who could replace Haaland.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:46:22 PM

Haaland is a big part of Dortmund right now. In the absence of him due to an injury, we saw how much Dortmund had a hard time beating their opponents. I mean that they had scoring problems more. Because Haaland has scored most of their goals I guess. Considering this fact, I think that Dortmund would be much weaker than now for sure if they lose Haaland to some other club. I'm pretty sure that Dortmund would do their best to keep him here this summer also but it doesn't seem probable to me.
This is simply nothing but the real truth. Dortmund will definitely lose Haaland by the summer because Haaland is willing to leave and Dortmund should consider signing up new strickers because much pressure is on Haaland he can't be the only one doing the goals delivery definitely he will breakdown too often. For me Haaland deserves a better club where he would possibly get a good substitute Incase he breakdown either have an injury
Trojane

Activity: 294
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 10:41:34 PM

This is simply nothing but the real truth. Dortmund will definitely lose Haaland by the summer because Haaland is willing to leave and Dortmund should consider signing up new strickers because much pressure is on Haaland he can't be the only one doing the goals delivery definitely he will breakdown too often. For me Haaland deserves a better club where he would possibly get a good substitute Incase he breakdown either have an injury
Erling haaland is already decreasing periodically and isn't funny anymore dude.
The team doesn't stand a chance to retain him apart from the unstable summer renewal of contracts, haaland wants to show up what he has inside of him as a young boy do for this reason, he doesn't need to stay in Dortmund for a longer time.
Secondly, haaland's manager and team have increased his price tag to millions of Euros over the price upon request.
✓Haaland still has a long way to go like;
Winning the balon d'or which is the most important award in the football career of a player
✓ also, his contract in the club is limited .

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 10:58:01 PM

Erling haaland is already decreasing periodically and isn't funny anymore dude.
The team doesn't stand a chance to retain him apart from the unstable summer renewal of contracts, haaland wants to show up what he has inside of him as a young boy do for this reason, he doesn't need to stay in Dortmund for a longer time.
Secondly, haaland's manager and team have increased his price tag to millions of Euros over the price upon request.
✓Haaland still has a long way to go like;
Winning the balon d'or which is the most important award in the football career of a player
✓ also, his contract in the club is limited .

This is the first time I see such a negative statement about Haaland. In fact, he is still a long way from becoming the best striker in the world, but he is very young and if he continues to make such progress, sooner or later it will happen. He may be overpriced, but at this price there will be a contract for several years and the perspective that the team that buys him in the future will have a player who will win the ballon d'or.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 11:14:28 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2022, 01:05:22 AM by AndySt

The possibilities for Borussia Dortmund to keep Haaland are not so huge and are not comparable to such clubs as Real Madrid, Manchester City or even Barcelona with all their financial difficulties. At the same time, both Manchester City and Barcelona are clearly experiencing problems with scoring strikers and are therefore very interested in the transfer. Therefore, it is difficult to imagine a scenario in which a player will not leave the club next summer, so Dortmund should make full use of the presence of such a player and already prepare a replacement. Borussia Dortmund should already be glad that Haaland did not leave this transfer window and continues to contribute to the team's results, although this may later affect the transfer cost both up and down.
maju69

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 01:02:54 AM

It's hard to deny that Erling Haaland really contributed to Dortmund. He has become one of the most goal-hungry players in the Bundesliga. It is certain that Dortmund will try to keep him.
On the other hand I would like to see Halland play in the Premier League or at least La Liga. Let's see what Erling Haaland will decide.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 02:09:20 AM

It's hard to deny that Erling Haaland really contributed to Dortmund. He has become one of the most goal-hungry players in the Bundesliga. It is certain that Dortmund will try to keep him.
On the other hand I would like to see Halland play in the Premier League or at least La Liga. Let's see what Erling Haaland will decide.

Haaland is indeed one of the best strikers in the Bundesliga besides Lewandowski, even if Haaland moves to a bigger team, I believe Haaland can win
the ballon d'or. Indeed Dortmund is very dependent on Haaland to be able to score goals, so it would be very detrimental to Dortmund to lose Haaland.
But with so many big clubs wanting Haaland, it seems impossible to keep Haaland longer at Dortmund. After all, Haaland must have realized that
if he stayed at Dortmund it would be difficult to get many trophies. Because as we know Dortmund's ambition is not to win many trophies,
but Dortmund is more concerned with making a profit from the sale of its star players. So my prediction is that Dortmund will sell Haaland at the end of
the season, but the question is which team will succeed in getting Haaland.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
maju69

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 03:13:11 AM

Haaland is indeed one of the best strikers in the Bundesliga besides Lewandowski, even if Haaland moves to a bigger team, I believe Haaland can win
the ballon d'or. Indeed Dortmund is very dependent on Haaland to be able to score goals, so it would be very detrimental to Dortmund to lose Haaland.
But with so many big clubs wanting Haaland, it seems impossible to keep Haaland longer at Dortmund. After all, Haaland must have realized that
if he stayed at Dortmund it would be difficult to get many trophies. Because as we know Dortmund's ambition is not to win many trophies,
but Dortmund is more concerned with making a profit from the sale of its star players. So my prediction is that Dortmund will sell Haaland at the end of
the season, but the question is which team will succeed in getting Haaland.
Yes, indeed getting a trophy is one of the dreams for players, especially if these players have skills that are well deserved, like Erling Haaland. Whereas at Borussia Dortmund it is a little difficult to get that. It's not that they are not good, but they almost always lose the title race to Bayern Munich.

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 05:32:05 AM

The possibilities for Borussia Dortmund to keep Haaland are not so huge and are not comparable to such clubs as Real Madrid, Manchester City or even Barcelona with all their financial difficulties. Therefore, it is difficult to imagine a scenario in which a player will not leave the club next summer, so Dortmund should make full use of the presence of such a player and already prepare a replacement.
Maybe is not for the time because his agent Mino Raiola has sick. the agreement with (Madrid, City or Barcelona) will continue once he recovers. the last club is his wish (Barcelona), but it's hard because Barca has financial problems, he knows Barcelona will make him be a hero like Messi, that club is not royal to sell players as Madrid did. Regarding substitutes, Dortmund was found the potential player to replace him, Scamacca and Chiesa. but it's still rumors until they finish this session

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 05:39:48 AM

The possibilities for Borussia Dortmund to keep Haaland are not so huge and are not comparable to such clubs as Real Madrid, Manchester City or even Barcelona with all their financial difficulties. Therefore, it is difficult to imagine a scenario in which a player will not leave the club next summer, so Dortmund should make full use of the presence of such a player and already prepare a replacement.
Maybe is not for the time because his agent Mino Raiola has sick. the agreement with (Madrid, City or Barcelona) will continue once he recovers. the last club is his wish (Barcelona), but it's hard because Barca has financial problems, he knows Barcelona will make him be a hero like Messi, that club is not royal to sell players as Madrid did. Regarding substitutes, Dortmund was found the potential player to replace him, Scamacca and Chiesa. but it's still rumors until they finish this session
I think Haaland is not trying move to other club on this window transfer although left one day only before window transfer close, He will priority for transfer on next season and waiting which one serious team will pay higher salary for him and Dortmund want to get higher transaction transfer. Just have two option for Haaland as serious team can give enough salary for him from Manchester City or Real Madrid, I don't think with Barcelona have enough money for paying Haaland transfer and he looks not happy with Barcelona still faced financial crisis right now, better move to Manchester City or try with Real Madrid.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 06:38:06 AM

Dortmund isn't a team that try to keep players for a long time. Once they find another young talent they will sell Haaland to another club before his market value drops.
Now indeed Dortmund will have hard time playing games without him but this will eventually happen in the future so better to get used on not counting on only 1 player.

jakdanyel

Activity: 1652
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 09:08:27 AM

I'm really worried about Wolfsburg in this season. Because they are in danger of relegating from the league at the end of this season. I really don't know how they have come to this point but they should start doing something to put an end to this poor performance. Their next match is against Greuther Furth. This must be the easiest match they can ever have in this season. This is a golden opportunity for them to improve their performance and they can definitely win this match. They defeated Furth away before by 2-0 and there is nothing holding them back from doing the same again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 09:19:15 AM

I'm really worried about Wolfsburg in this season. Because they are in danger of relegating from the league at the end of this season. I really don't know how they have come to this point but they should start doing something to put an end to this poor performance. Their next match is against Greuther Furth. This must be the easiest match they can ever have in this season. This is a golden opportunity for them to improve their performance and they can definitely win this match. They defeated Furth away before by 2-0 and there is nothing holding them back from doing the same again.

Wolfsburg's performance is very embarrassing. It is unimaginable that they will play so badly. Now their position is 15th in the table. Has earned only 21 points in 20 matches. They have won only 6 matches. Wolfsburg were fourth in the points table the previous season. Their performance is very weak now. Coach Florian Kohfeldt can't do anything to strengthen the team. First of all he has to strengthen the defense of the team. They are unable to win the match due to conceding extra goals.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 09:25:43 AM

we will have great games like:

FC Bayern Munich - RB Leipzig

this will be a great game and my bet was that Bayern Munich will win this game

Borussia Dortmund - Bayer 04 Leverkusen

I bet on Borussia Dortmund to win, I know this is a very risky bet, I hope they don't disappoint me

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bullrun2024bro
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 4404

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 01:58:15 PM

Wolfsburg has reacted and signed the experienced striker Max Kruse from Union Berlin. Max Kruse has been a key part of Union Berlin's strong season performance, scoring five goals and five assists so far this season.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.de/max-kruse/profil/spieler/36182

I think he can help Wolfsburg immediately and is a great reinforcement for the struggling club. I'm sure Wolfsburg won't get relegated this season, they probably play a pretty strong second half and finish the season in 8th-12th place.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 [817] 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 2622 »
  Print  

Jump to: