Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 2615 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 595657 times)
MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 12:24:44 PM

Bayern Munich are getting closer to the Bundesliga title by each week. Dortmund made a huge mistake and caused the gap to grow again. They don't seem as a trustworthy team now and it seems like an impossible thing for them to take the lead from now on. Unfortunately, we are going to see another title for Bayern Munich. Don't get me wrong because I like them normally. But their domination has been boring to me too like most people think the same.

Although the distance between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund is quite far, it doesn't seem impossible for Dortmund to catch up with them, moreover, there are still quite a lot of matches in the Bundesliga. There are 13 games remaining, if Bayern Munich fail to maximize their potential in at least 3 games, Borussia Dortmund will manage to catch up with their points. I personally think the Bundseliga title race is still quite interesting to look forward to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 12:55:07 PM

Bayern Munich are getting closer to the Bundesliga title by each week. Dortmund made a huge mistake and caused the gap to grow again. They don't seem as a trustworthy team now and it seems like an impossible thing for them to take the lead from now on. Unfortunately, we are going to see another title for Bayern Munich. Don't get me wrong because I like them normally. But their domination has been boring to me too like most people think the same.

Although the distance between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund is quite far, it doesn't seem impossible for Dortmund to catch up with them, moreover, there are still quite a lot of matches in the Bundesliga. There are 13 games remaining, if Bayern Munich fail to maximize their potential in at least 3 games, Borussia Dortmund will manage to catch up with their points. I personally think the Bundseliga title race is still quite interesting to look forward to.
True, Dortmund could have chased points from Bayern Munich if Munich could not maximize the rest of the game. But does Bayern Munich have the potential to not be able to maximize their every game in the Bundesliga? I do not think so. The possibility is small, because we know they have a solid team, so it is not easy for other teams to beat him.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3104

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 01:01:40 PM

I really think that there is no more chance for Dortmund to snatch the title.  This is because, it will be difficult for Bayern to loose 2 matches and draw 1 and at the same time Dortmund win two and draw 1 to equalize the rank.
I guess there is a chance already and i still hope that this will be happen. It only needs a bit of luck and that Dortmund getting back to there good performance they got.
For sure Bayern Munich must lossing a few games , but this is also possible and on the same time the Dortmund must take there chance.
Maybe Niklas Süle can manage that when they playing against each other , (just kidding).

For tomorrow i would say that Leipzig will win there game at home against Colonge , but mostly im wrong on the Friday games.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 01:18:37 PM

after Niklas Süle (from bayern munich), borussia dortmund is on the lookout for another defender - from league rivals sc freiburg, Nico Schlotterbeck is a hot candidate should Manuel Akanji want to move in the summer.
the swiss national player MA has never made a secret of wanting to play in the premier league at any time

I have seen the news that Dortmund fans were demanding on social media that the officials from Dortmund are signing Nico Schlotterbeck after the defeat on sunday, but this was before the news of the signing of Niklas Süle were made official. So i don't know if there is still a demand for Nico Schlotterbeck now. If Akanji leaves though it would make sense of course as you already said. I can imagine though, that Bayern Munich is also interested in the signing of Schlotterbeck as they need a replacement for Süle now and Bayern is known that they are always interested in signing young and promising players that are already playing for the german national team.
MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 02:32:47 PM

True, Dortmund could have chased points from Bayern Munich if Munich could not maximize the rest of the game. But does Bayern Munich have the potential to not be able to maximize their every game in the Bundesliga? I do not think so. The possibility is small, because we know they have a solid team, so it is not easy for other teams to beat him.

You are right too, so far we have seen very good performances from Bayern Munich and it rarely disappoints, but you must always remember that anything can happen in football, we have seen many events that are difficult to accept come true, for example like Leicester City who won the EPL and many other things. Seeing Bayern Munich continuously winning in the Bundesliga feels very boring Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 06:18:36 PM

Manuel Neuer has suffered a fairly severe knee injury and will have to miss the next few weeks, of course he will miss the first leg of the champions league against salzburg, the lack of playing time for Bayern Munich second goalkeeper Sven Ulreich may also be a test in the next few games , can he replace Manuel Neuer and perform well enough or make Bayern have to drop points in the remaining Bundesliga matches. Next week Bayern will face Bochum currently in the middle of the table there should be no significant obstacles to reach 3 points.

Unpleasant news, but it did not affect Bayern's tournament prospects at the moment - the bookmakers did not change the odds of its championship in Germany - 1.01. As for the Champions League, Salzburg, with all due respect to it, is probably not a rival even for the second squad of Bavaria. But the future will very much depend on who will be the next rival of Bayern and how quickly Neuer can recover.
at least he will certainly not play against Bochum and RB Salzburg in the first leg later.
As for the odds I quite agree with what you said. not underestimate RB Salzburg but indeed I feel this difference is too far and indeed I really believe that Bayern will be easy in this match.
On the other hand this would be a good opportunity for Sven Ulreich and he should be able to take advantage of this opportunity

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1066

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 06:22:33 PM

Victory results against Leipzig seems make Bayern suffering big issue because their goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has been injured and had to knee surgery several days ago although the surgery was a success but doctor predict he will not play with Bayern for next two month and i think this is big lost for Bayern because during this season Neuer performance was very good and always be the main goalkeeper for Bayern
Manuel Neuer has suffered a fairly severe knee injury and will have to miss the next few weeks, of course he will miss the first leg of the champions league against salzburg, the lack of playing time for Bayern Munich second goalkeeper Sven Ulreich may also be a test in the next few games , can he replace Manuel Neuer and perform well enough or make Bayern have to drop points in the remaining Bundesliga matches. Next week Bayern will face Bochum currently in the middle of the table there should be no significant obstacles to reach 3 points.

If you're playing as Bayern Munich's second goalkeeper, you have to be at least as good as the first goalkeeper. Neuer is a really good goalkeeper. He is one of the best German goalkeepers after Oliver Kahn, whose name we often hear in world football. But if Sven Ulreich wants to protect more Bayern castles, he must play very well in league games. You should make good use of this opportunity. I hope Neuer recovers and returns to the field as soon as possible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 06:32:53 PM

Victory results against Leipzig seems make Bayern suffering big issue because their goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has been injured and had to knee surgery several days ago although the surgery was a success but doctor predict he will not play with Bayern for next two month and i think this is big lost for Bayern because during this season Neuer performance was very good and always be the main goalkeeper for Bayern
Victory has to be paid for with one of their main players in goal. This is a loss for them of course with Manuel Neuer having to rest to recover from the injury he suffered.
Hopefully he can recover faster and be able to return to play, especially soon the Champions League will start soon. Although Munich have reserves to replace Neuer, Neuer's experience in the Champions League is very much needed.
I agree to say that this is a loss, but I really feel that it is not too critical now because their opponent at UCL is RB Salsburg.
Even though they are very strong in their league but this UCL is different I feel Ulreich can still handle Neuer in this match.
This can also be a good thing for Ulreich at least to keep his mentality good because until now Neuer has not been replaced in the main squad.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 06:56:56 PM

If you're playing as Bayern Munich's second goalkeeper, you have to be at least as good as the first goalkeeper. Neuer is a really good goalkeeper. He is one of the best German goalkeepers after Oliver Kahn, whose name we often hear in world football. But if Sven Ulreich wants to protect more Bayern castles, he must play very well in league games. You should make good use of this opportunity. I hope Neuer recovers and returns to the field as soon as possible.
even now he equals Khan's record in winning matches with Bayern because their current number is quite the same, namely 310 wins and in other words Khan will definitely be passed by Manu after this injury ends.
Ulreich's burden will always be there but indeed this is a pretty good opportunity for him because he rarely plays for Bayern because Manu is very difficult to replace and with Manu's injury for a few weeks this must be put to good use by him

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 07:04:43 PM

People have started getting curious about what Bayern Munich are going to do this summer. Because Lewandowski is very likely to leave the team and join a team like Real Madrid. And this can lead the way for Bayern Munich to start their attempts for signing Erling Haaland. I'm one of the people who think that Haaland shouldn't go there. It can be really boring to see a world-star striker like him having his times at his young age in the Bundesliga. I would definitely like to see him playing in different top leagues immediately.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 08:17:48 PM

I would guess that the difference wouldn't be really a big deal if it wasn't Bayern but some other team. However, we are talking about Bayern here and we should be basically realistic about this. I mean when have they ever really lost all that much? I am not saying that it is impossible but it is also not looking all that possible neither. We should expect them to be losing all that many games to get the league closer.

At this point maybe they will have 2 more losses and 2-3 more draws until the end, but that is it, rest will be full on wins and even if Dortmund wins every single game, they would be barely there, and I would assume that it wouldn't even be enough in that case.

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 08:26:15 PM

People have started getting curious about what Bayern Munich are going to do this summer. Because Lewandowski is very likely to leave the team and join a team like Real Madrid. And this can lead the way for Bayern Munich to start their attempts for signing Erling Haaland. I'm one of the people who think that Haaland shouldn't go there. It can be really boring to see a world-star striker like him having his times at his young age in the Bundesliga. I would definitely like to see him playing in different top leagues immediately.

I dont think that Robert Lewandowski will leave Bayern Munich this summer at all. I think he will stay he is happy there and is scoring a big number of goals. Haaland is too expensive i think and probobly wont sign with Bayern maybe with some england premier league club.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 09:06:42 PM

Victory has to be paid for with one of their main players in goal. This is a loss for them of course with Manuel Neuer having to rest to recover from the injury he suffered.
Hopefully he can recover faster and be able to return to play, especially soon the Champions League will start soon. Although Munich have reserves to replace Neuer, Neuer's experience in the Champions League is very much needed.

With the injury to Manuel Neuer that Bayern Munich had to pay dearly for against RB Leipzig in the German league competition this season, Bayern Munich would inevitably have to field their reserve goalkeeper in the future when they faced FC Salzburg in the last 16 of the Champions League, although for Bayern Munich itself is not affected by the absence of Manuel Neuer in the German league weeks including the first leg of the Champions League this season, because Bayern Munich has a squad depth that is qualified both in terms of core players and their back-up.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:15:58 PM

My picks for Tomorrow's games highlighted in green are my picks

RB Leipzig VS Koln

The stake odds for this game are 1.46 for Leipzig and 6.20 for Koln, Right now Mohamed Simakan their Centre-Back, Marcel Halstenberg their Left-Back has injuries and is unable to play for Leipzig while Anthony Modeste their Centre-Forward, and Julian Chabot their Centre-Back both ill and has corona can't play for Koln It is not profitable to bet for Leipzig because of the odds and there is a high risk in choosing Koln to win, but I think Leipzig could win this their last game over Bayern was really great if not for the Own goal mistake of Josko Gvardiol Leipzig could win or make the game a draw against Bayern Munich.

VfL Bochum VS Bayern

Stake Odds 11.00 for Bochum while 1.23 for Bayern, injuries for Bayern Manuel Neuer, Jamal Musiala, Alphonso Davies, and Leon Goretzka can not play for Bayern While Bochum got some worries with their players because Manuel Riemann, Anthony Losilla, and Erhan Masovic has covid while Paul Grave and Simon Zoller has injuries and can not play, not a profitable bet and a huge risk if you would bet for Bochum so my pick is Bayern but will be staying away with the best.

Monchengladbach VS Augsburg

Stake odds, 1.69 for the Gladbach while 4.80 for the Augsburg for Gladbach Christoph Kramer has Covid while Lars Stindl has Medial Collateral Ligament Injury, and Augsburg    Robert Gumny, Arne Maier, Fredrik Jensen, and Tobias Strobl can not play for Augsburg, we can say that this might be a close match but for now, there are many injuries on Augsburg side, Monchengladbach might take the win winning probability for this game Gladbach has 58% to win Augsburg has 20% to win and 22% for the Draw. I think Monchengladbach could win this.
bullrun2024bro
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 4399

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:57:45 PM

People have started getting curious about what Bayern Munich are going to do this summer. Because Lewandowski is very likely to leave the team and join a team like Real Madrid. And this can lead the way for Bayern Munich to start their attempts for signing Erling Haaland.

It's not likely. Robert Lewandowski won't leave this summer. Give me a reputable source that claims this. The board of FC Bayern have emphasized that Lewandowski isn't leaving several times in recent months. Just because some Spanish journalists would like to have Lewandowski in Madrid doesn't mean it will happen this summer.

With the injury to Manuel Neuer that Bayern Munich had to pay dearly for against RB Leipzig in the German league competition this season, Bayern Munich would inevitably have to field their reserve goalkeeper in the future when they faced FC Salzburg in the last 16 of the Champions League, although for Bayern Munich itself is not affected by the absence of Manuel Neuer in the German league weeks including the first leg of the Champions League this season, because Bayern Munich has a squad depth that is qualified both in terms of core players and their back-up.

Sven Ulreich has already done a very strong job as second goalkeeper in the past seasons and has replaced Neuer many times. He will do a super job now as well. The team can rely on him. Nevertheless, I hope of course that Neuer is back in top form in six weeks and can return to the pitch.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 11:19:40 PM

I dont think that Robert Lewandowski will leave Bayern Munich this summer at all. I think he will stay he is happy there and is scoring a big number of goals. Haaland is too expensive i think and probobly wont sign with Bayern maybe with some england premier league club.
I think he looks happy with Bayern Munich right now and not any issues will left Bavarian for this season depend not any rumors with other club get his sign's. I think Lewandoski have ben 33 years old and not good decision for another club get him with this age right now, maybe keep stay on Bayern Munich for two or three years is best thing for him looking Bundesliga is not really competitive and hard like Primer League or La Liga and Serie A. How ever he still as best forward right now and have chance get top scorer in this season after score 24 goal for Bayern Munich for this season.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 11:27:16 PM

I think he looks happy with Bayern Munich right now and not any issues will left Bavarian for this season depend not any rumors with other club get his sign's. I think Lewandoski have ben 33 years old and not good decision for another club get him with this age right now, maybe keep stay on Bayern Munich for two or three years is best thing for him looking Bundesliga is not really competitive and hard like Primer League or La Liga and Serie A. How ever he still as best forward right now and have chance get top scorer in this season after score 24 goal for Bayern Munich for this season.

I don't see it happening anytime soon that Lewndovski will move to another team. He has been playing for this club for a long time, has won all the prizes there is to win and Bayern is still one of the best 3 teams in the world in my opinion. He is satisfied with the club, and will also receive a nice salary. Will also have a family and feel quite at home in Munich, right. No reason to leave.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 11:41:37 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2022, 12:24:47 AM by AndySt

I am also surprised when it is said with such confidence that the transfer of Lewandowski to Real Madrid seems to be a fait accompli. In order for this to happen, many factors need to coincide and I am more inclined to the fact that Lewandowski will remain at Bayern Munich. On the other hand, if Robert wants to try himself at another club and another championship, then when else to do it but not this summer. Personally, I am not sure exactly that Lewandowski will move to Real Madrid, given that the club is applying for Mbappe and there is a high probability of this transfer, as well as Real Madrid is also a contender for the same Haaland and it seems that if at least one of these two transitions takes place, then there will be no Levadowski transfer
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 11:58:41 PM

I don't see it happening anytime soon that Lewndovski will move to another team. He has been playing for this club for a long time, has won all the prizes there is to win and Bayern is still one of the best 3 teams in the world in my opinion. He is satisfied with the club, and will also receive a nice salary. Will also have a family and feel quite at home in Munich, right. No reason to leave.
Just like it seemed that Messi won't be leaving Barcelona for the same reason, he grew up with the team and won a lot of titles and awards and when someone mentions Barca they mention Messi, but he ended leaving for PSG, you never know but I think Lewandowski won't be leaving anytime soon, his situation in Bayern munich is still good and the team is the best in Bundesliga and one of the best in the world, so I agree with you, I would be shocked if he leaves Bayern Munich.

Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 01:57:58 AM

I don't think it would be good for Lewandowski to go to another team.  He may now consider retiring at Bayern Munich instead of adjusting to a new league.  Because he's still playing very well and it can last another year or two.  Lewandowski is the top goal scorer in Germany in recent years.  If Bayern signs Haaland, then Haaland can overtake him.  If he does not transfer, Lewandowski's records will not be broken for many years.
Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 2615 »
  Print  

Jump to: