Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2018, 09:37:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Are you Staking?
I am
I am not

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INFX] Influxcoin | Official Project  (Read 155824 times)
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 662
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 04:39:17 PM

It is with great sadness that I have to announce this today. Our team has worked extremely hard to keep infx moving in the right direction and we have spent a great deal of our own incomes to keep influx a float. Due to family and time restrictions we are all no longer able to keep infx as our first priority. With that said Sigwo and elitemobb will no longer be contributing to the project. I myself have very limited time due to a growing family and have struggled to keep infx in my cross hairs and give it the tlc it truly needs.

I would like to offer the community the opportunity to come forth and participate and open the floor for anyone interested in pushing infx forward. I am opened to any ideas and fully support the future of infx. If it must live on then let's make it so. There is soo much potential in this project and it wouldn't be where it was at without all of our community support.

Thank you all.

Please contact me if you want to get involved or know anyone who is interested in the future of infx.

Does this statement infx future will be dark Huh

I wouldn't say it will be dark I would say that it needs more than 3 people to make it into something bigger than what it was. A team of 3 can only do so much. We need more people involved to make the market bigger.

MinerTopia Community - POOLS https://minertopia.org | MinerTopia Discord# https://discord.me/MinerTopia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soulgate

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:14:37 PM

It is with great sadness that I have to announce this today. Our team has worked extremely hard to keep infx moving in the right direction and we have spent a great deal of our own incomes to keep influx a float. Due to family and time restrictions we are all no longer able to keep infx as our first priority. With that said Sigwo and elitemobb will no longer be contributing to the project. I myself have very limited time due to a growing family and have struggled to keep infx in my cross hairs and give it the tlc it truly needs.

I would like to offer the community the opportunity to come forth and participate and open the floor for anyone interested in pushing infx forward. I am opened to any ideas and fully support the future of infx. If it must live on then let's make it so. There is soo much potential in this project and it wouldn't be where it was at without all of our community support.

Thank you all.

Please contact me if you want to get involved or know anyone who is interested in the future of infx.

I'm busy with VirtaCoin. But good news that Influx total supply is only  1,673,383  Smiley

I hope that someone from rich list can take this job. Technically good coin.

What about your roadmap? Still in progress?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

soulgate

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:17:01 PM

Please be more friendly. I don't see action from community. Every coin must to build community first to run the coin on autopilot. 

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:14:24 PM

Thank you all.

I'm busy with VirtaCoin. But good news that Influx total supply is only  1,673,383  Smiley

I hope that someone from rich list can take this job. Technically good coin.

What about your roadmap? Still in progress?

Current roadmap needs to be updated.

MinerTopia Community - POOLS https://minertopia.org | MinerTopia Discord# https://discord.me/MinerTopia
Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 03:56:28 PM

What does everyone think about ethash algo and moving INFX to POW only

donarito

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

SWAPDETECTOR.COM

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:44:17 PM

Hi, mate! why pow not POS? isn't it somehow connected to microsoft azure? what about your project with ATM's - is it still alive? what kind of help do you currently need dev?

SWAPDETECTOR.COM
soulgate

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:10:45 PM

Switching from multi to single algo POW is the right choice. But please consider the inflation rate. POW is a decent system.

But in all reality a poor choice in comparison to POS.  Chain can be at a near halt for hours some days due to the lack of hash on the network.

I noticed that you started your own mining pool. I understand your love to POW.  I'm trading and like to stake while I'm holding.

Waiting for more opinions.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

mrongoz_imut

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:52:18 AM

the end

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
soulgate

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:29:08 PM

the end

Nice opinion  Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Perplexo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:26:42 AM

You will not have any solution? if out of Bitrex and end it?
Mavricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:47:53 AM

You will not have any solution? if out of Bitrex and end it?
Is this still on bittrex?
TagBot

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:21:08 AM

What's the plan for the future developer? You do not throw a coin?
I think it is necessary because:
1. New Website
2. A new wallet
3. Assemble a new team (with a talk crowetic)
4. Reduce POS 8=>5%
5. The new algorithm?
6. Attracting investors

And further. quickly remove the coin from the stock exchange, if it is not supported.
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 14th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874.
Golftech

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:44:04 AM

1. New Website
2. A new wallet
4. Reduce POS 8=>5%
5. The new algorithm?
6. Attracting investors

And further. quickly remove the coin from the stock exchange, if it is not supported.
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 14th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874.
this is needed to work out together with the community we need to support the project.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:24:04 PM

1. New Website
2. A new wallet
4. Reduce POS 8=>5%
5. The new algorithm?
6. Attracting investors

this is needed to work out together with the community we need to support the project.

Please by all means anyone come join this conversation

Altcoinlover

Activity: 556

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:32:23 PM

Is there still a dev team for this coin?Huh

if yes, please don't be shy and give some updates
or at least a message stating the situation  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
manonym

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:19:30 PM

I think this coin has potential, it just needs the support of the community.
I bought some coin
Simss

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

BiteX

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:26:07 PM

whether the project will proceed Huh

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER ANN JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
soulgate

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:40:55 PM

Coryvmcs1, there are new members in Influx development team?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 06:06:05 PM

No new members are needed to continue the project. I can not do it on my own any longer.

crysx

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:03:02 AM

No new members are needed to continue the project. I can not do it on my own any longer.

what is it you require cory? ...

ie - what sort of help? ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.