Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you Staking?
I am
I am not

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INFX] Influxcoin | Official Project  (Read 156771 times)
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:11:07 PM

indeed however I need some more help with the project.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:25:57 AM

indeed however I need some more help with the project.

well ...

after all the discussion we have had so far mate - you know we will help where we can ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:12:37 PM

Hi
I'm willing to put up hosting and a couple nodes
Let me know if i can be of support..
Cheers
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Dear INFX community we are accepting INFX on our Forex trading platform with 100% bonus on initial deposits

https://muex.io/Forex

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
TagBot

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

Hello. Any news? Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 12:57:11 AM

Hello. Any news? Smiley

discussions ...

we are putting together some commitments to ( and from ) cory ...

the delay is on my shoulders - and is the result of the many many MANY things we have had to setup for the infrastructure and backend for chainworks industries ( cwi ) before anything can be done with any other addition - which include the cwi-website ...

cory is a great guy - and a dev that cares about the future of the coin ... so he is always very careful about the 'what when where and how' of anything to do with the coin and network ...

nothing in concrete though - so anything can happen ...

#crysx

*light*

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

Hello. Any news? Smiley

discussions ...

the delay is on my shoulders - and is the result of the many many MANY things we have had to setup for the infrastructure and backend for chainworks industries ( cwi ) before anything can be done with any other addition - which include the cwi-website ...

cory is a great guy - and a dev that cares about the future of the coin ... so he is always very careful about the 'what when where and how' of anything to do with the coin and network ...

#crysx
nice info  Smiley
TagBot

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

Hello. Any news? Smiley

discussions ...

#crysx
Thanks for the answer! What do you think about the transition to SegWit?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 07:44:29 AM

Hello. Any news? Smiley

discussions ...

#crysx
Thanks for the answer! What do you think about the transition to SegWit?

that is something that i have not looked too deeply into - but upgrades and development will always be discussed ...

so it would be premature of me to say anything at all regarding this - especially with infx for the time being ...

as it stands with btc though - its a piece of tech that has mixed reviews and implementation has come with the same accolades and negativity ... the one thing that has been discussed though - is the path of forward development - which is all still in the hands of cory ... i think segwit was a consideration - as was the algo - but we at cwi cannot comment in completeness until all discussions and deals are final ...

#crysx

X-Files

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:26:12 AM

Hello dev, can you give some statement / update regarding the development to community plz.. thanks Wink

Regards
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

Hello dev, can you give some statement / update regarding the development to community plz.. thanks Wink

Regards

This project is still being maintained by myself and I am still opened to getting more people involved. I really want to make this an opened community project as much as possible.

Since there is a lack of pool support and all else I will put up a new pool an explorer and a few other things to help get it moving back in the right direction. I appreciate Chrisx's support and help on this and look forward to working with him possibly in the near future but INFX is my baby and it's very hard to let go of something I have spent so much time and resources on. I have bled out tremendously with this project financially but it was really all for a good reason. I have learned nothing but good things from everyone in the crypto world, INFX has helped shape my future businesses by aligning me with the stars and moving in the right directions.

Right now we are in the process of launching a large scale mining operation that will support many networks by securing them. https://miningrigsolutions.com is our current business in which we are working with many financial institutions and hedge funds to bring crypto into the financial sectors. I do not plan on mining INFX as it's just not right IMO to mine your own coin and it will always lead to hardship.

One of my biggest gripes about INFX has been it's algo. When I first launched INFX it was asic resistant and many people could mine it proportionately. Now with the Asics it has driven the difficulty high and the rewards lower to miners and stakers.

I am proposing that we consider changing the algo or moving INFX to an existing chain that can allow it to still be mined but in a different form as a token or what not. Here's the catch I want you all to decide which direction we should go. INFX needs community support and everyone's input. This is what made me create this project from the get go. I wanted something truly community driven and decentralized.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:02:15 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 02:29:54 AM by chrysophylax

Regards

This project is still being maintained by myself and I am still opened to getting more people involved. I really want to make this an opened community project as much as possible.

Since there is a lack of pool support and all else I will put up a new pool an explorer and a few other things to help get it moving back in the right direction. I appreciate Chrisx's support and help on this and look forward to working with him possibly in the near future but INFX is my baby and it's very hard to let go of something I have spent so much time and resources on. I have bled out tremendously with this project financially but it was really all for a good reason. I have learned nothing but good things from everyone in the crypto world, INFX has helped shape my future businesses by aligning me with the stars and moving in the right directions.

Right now we are in the process of launching a large scale mining operation that will support many networks by securing them. https://miningrigsolutions.com is our current business in which we are working with many financial institutions and hedge funds to bring crypto into the financial sectors. I do not plan on mining INFX as it's just not right IMO to mine your own coin and it will always lead to hardship.

One of my biggest gripes about INFX has been it's algo. When I first launched INFX it was asic resistant and many people could mine it proportionately. Now with the Asics it has driven the difficulty high and the rewards lower to miners and stakers.

I am proposing that we consider changing the algo or moving INFX to an existing chain that can allow it to still be mined but in a different form as a token or what not. Here's the catch I want you all to decide which direction we should go. INFX needs community support and everyone's input. This is what made me create this project from the get go. I wanted something truly community driven and decentralized.

Huh

and i have been trying to get hold of you for the last few days also mate ...

our pool has ALWAYS been available for testing and improvement - and we have been working on our own algo for quite sometime ...

i know you have been waiting on a 'list' of directives and plans - but what is the issue here cory? ...

support? ... of course we will support a project as ood as this - but all the discussions we have had - and you still bounce back with saying that you now dont want to allow a takeover? ...

ok - mate - your baby it is ... and we were never going to just 'take' it - as part of the arrangement we made you would ALWAYS be a part if the infx development and processes ... but we can NOT ping-pong like this at your whim ... you are a great guy - but until you make a firm commitment - cwi need to be out of the discussions with any form of takeover mate ... the only support we can now give IS the pool ... the rest of our infrastructure cannot be utilized for infx im afraid ... this includes all stats engines - all vps systems - all seednodes - all facilities of the website ( which is now delayed by a small period of time ) - as well as all the financial resources we have ( and will have when the new investor comes on board ) - and more importantly than all of this - the development team that is coming together nicely ...

the pool will remain obviously - and we will help in most other areas ... but to have discussions and agreements - then pull out - then come back in - then pull out - is just a little too much of a waste of time for the both of us ...

i hope we can do a deal with all we have - as together is a much stronger position that working separately ... so we here at cwi so hope that plans come together well and in a solid way for you - especially with that massive project you are currently working on ...

our cwi-pool system is located here mate ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

while the direct link to the pool is as follows ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/ ...

if testing can continue - we are happy to work with the infx community towards making the pool a rock solid one ... especially with the addition of another hidiff / high hash port ... but we just dont have the miners to test it all currently -so any help in that department will be great ...

we will be here if you decide there are other things we can do together mate - you are a great guy with an honest and grounded mindset and character - it will be a pleasure to work with you in the future if you see fit - and will support infx and the projects attached in anyway we can ... we are always open to discussion for growth ... but as you know - the road needs to work both ways ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

New ANN coming soon.............................................  Wink

mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 02:44:16 AM

good news ... i,m waiting dev

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
TagBot

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:34:37 PM

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

btw - the cwi-poolsystem ...

the influx pool itself will be getting two ports to work from - specifically due to the starting difficulty of the current pot being way too low for asic / rental miners ...

the second port will have a much higher diff as starting - and will be able to handle a great deal more hash ...

i need to try and get this done before i leave tomorrow - or someone else in theteam will get this done while im away ...

#crysx

retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:47:32 AM

looking forward, let see your baby growing, tough n steady

All the best Wink

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:00:57 PM

Hi all, I think Yobits is operating with INFX fractionary reserve, I buy some coins there, then I try a WD, the page give me as answer "transfer from cold storage", it is not bad itself, but my experience with this exchange tells me that they havent coins. I can be wrong but rigth now I dont suggest to buy your INFX in Yobit
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

Hi all, I think Yobits is operating with INFX fractionary reserve, I buy some coins there, then I try a WD, the page give me as answer "transfer from cold storage", it is not bad itself, but my experience with this exchange tells me that they havent coins. I can be wrong but rigth now I dont suggest to buy your INFX in Yobit

Stick to bittrex

BTC4QB

Activity: 252

Aliens are real!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:36:53 AM

what did this coin do ?why it's not listed on polo? Is it still alive or ...sca..mm?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: