Bitcoin Forum
March 27, 2017, 02:57:14 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Are you Staking?
I am
I am not

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INFX] Influxcoin | NEW Project Proposal Requirements  (Read 102736 times)
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:33:29 PM

top 20 have 80% of the coins ... thus satisfying Pareto principle .. I think its a fair distribution
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/infx/#!rich

Latest distribution

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:29:23 PM

Where does development for this take place? Github?
irwanjabryg

Activity: 328

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:46:06 AM

Stay 10 days longer for updates   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████ ███   
    ███ ███                                  ███ █████ ███
      ███ ███                              ███ ███ ███ ███
        ███ ███                          ███ ███    ███ ███
          ███ ███                      ███ ███        ███ ███
            ███ ███                  ███ ███            ███ ███
              ███ ███              ███ ███                ███ ███
                ███ ███          ███ ███                    ███ ███
                  ███ ███      ███ ███                        ███ ███
                    ███ ███  ███ ███                            ███ ███
                      ███ ███ ██ ███                                ███ ███
                        ███ ████ ███                                    ███ ███
                          ███ ██████                                        ███ ███
                            ███ ███████████████████████ ███

Tokes Platform

JOIN THE REVOLUTION
cannabisrevolution.us

Master mind

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:24:28 PM

leetcoiner

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:20:42 PM

Well since you have all been waiting so patiently here is some news. Yes we are about to launch the web hosting shortly. We will initially launch with some shared hosting plans to test the waters. We will be slowly scaling out the network and offering cloud instances as wel,l based on our KVM platform. Our infrastructure is 100% ours and no one elses. We are not 3rd partying anything. I am sorry it's taken me so long to write an update. With the holidays upon us and focusing on the network and building it all out I have not posted as often as I would like to or been on IRC daily. I am on slack all the time as that is the fastest way to get ahold of any one of us on the INFX team. We are working hard to make sure it all works perfectly before I just say here it is. I don't like half assed products or projects. If anyone is interested in doing some beta testing with us hit me up on IM or on IRC or in our slack chanel and I would be happy to provision some resources to help us load test the network and get your feedback. I truly love the INFX community and appreciate everyones support and patience. 

I am anticipating launching no later than Christmas Day however if some of our modules and bugs get worked out sooner then I will gladly put it all up sooner.

Interesting

bitcrypto10101

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:27:44 PM

Dev any new update ?

I do not regret that other have stolen my ideas, rather than why they haven't their own
bhokor

Activity: 756

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:30:13 PM

Really interested in the developing of this coin, lets see what's happen with next Dev movement

huanglui

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:36:19 PM

Really interested in the developing of this coin, lets see what's happen with next Dev movement
it looks like someone start accumulate a lot before news.
crypto research

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:49:02 PM

All things can not happen at once.
Therefore God created time.
crypto research

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:56:07 PM

Dev any new update ?

All things can not happen at once.
Therefore God created time.
huanglui

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:10:37 PM

STILL SOME CHEAP COINS ON BITTREX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRICE COULD EXPLODE BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!!!!
Master mind

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:52:14 PM

Dev any new update ?

Coryvmcs1

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:20:06 PM

Hello world,

It has been a while since the last update. I would like to introduce to you the beginning of our latest development our Hosting platform. Our hosting platofrm is now open to the public. Please feel free beat it up and run through the phases and let us know if you encounter any problems. We will be offering free domains along with each signup.

www.influx.host

Plans are starting at $3.95/ Month and include all features. Please note at this time we ONLY accept INFX for payment.

Thank you all for being so patient and waiting and showing the love to INFX.

MINERHUB.IO - BEC.MINERHUB.IO - UBIQ.MINERHUB.IO - ETC.MINERHUB.IO | INFX COIN CORE PROJECT MANAGER
bitcrypto10101

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:29:06 PM

Hello world,

It has been a while since the last update. I would like to introduce to you the beginning of our latest development our Hosting platform. Our hosting platofrm is now open to the public. Please feel free beat it up and run through the phases and let us know if you encounter any problems. We will be offering free domains along with each signup.

www.influx.host

Plans are starting at $3.95/ Month and include all features. Please note at this time we ONLY accept INFX for payment.

How much infx for one month hosting ?

I do not regret that other have stolen my ideas, rather than why they haven't their own
elitemobb

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:31:14 PM

Hello world,

www.influx.host

INFX per order varies. The total price for the order is compared to current BTC/USD values.

http://unomp.org uNOMP Dev | http://influxcoin.xyz Influx Coin Dev | http://coinze.com Coinze.com Operator
bitcrypto10101

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:41:49 PM

Hello world,

www.influx.host

INFX per order varies. The total price for the order is compared to current BTC/USD values.

2000 or 3000 INFX .   bittrex 536 sat.  or  cryptopia 401 sat.

elitemobb

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 10:01:29 PM

Hello world,

www.influx.host

Gateway values currently go off of Bittrex market.

http://unomp.org uNOMP Dev | http://influxcoin.xyz Influx Coin Dev | http://coinze.com Coinze.com Operator
bitcrypto10101

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:18:01 PM

Hello world,

www.influx.host

Early investors will benefit a lot because there only 993,858 coins. INFX price will soon sky high with www.influx.host.
Now Poloniex exchange need INFX coin.

mrongoz_imut

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:07:45 PM

Hello world,

www.influx.host

Early investors will benefit a lot because there only 993,858 coins. INFX price will soon sky high with www.influx.host.

Agree. If this coin enter poloniex exchange  im trust will succes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬
risinhigher

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:44:18 AM

Hello world,

www.influx.host

Agree. If this coin enter poloniex exchange  im trust will succes

yeah remove it from the joke of an exchange Yobit , and put it on Poloniex.

https://bitminer.io/440627 : EARN FREE BITCOIN 10,000 satoshi per minute!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.