Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you Staking?
I am
I am not

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INFX] Influxcoin | Official Project  (Read 156771 times)
zitaox

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:05:35 PM

how to pos this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:12:00 PM

Sure here is one of the rigs I built to show them how to start mining using GPU's. We built our first rig and it was actually used to start mining INFX and has been mining ever since. Heres a few pics thought you all might like.

As in evolving I myself have been in the IT industry for some time. You can read more about that on my bio here http://www.tselikis.com/about-me/ I started INFX as a Hobby and to teach people all about how the blockchain works in support of Crypto science. Since it has gotten attention I decided to expand what we do and bring on other team members Sigwo and Elitemobb both of which are part of the Unomp team. A lot of the mining pools you see running such as cryptominers.xyz which is out multipool is based on Unomp with a custom coded interface and so are a lot of other pools out there. Once I started messing with INFX I really started to fall in love with the whole concept and then decided to build our own infrastructure completely hosting the entire INFX network. Everything you see about INFX is owned and operated by INFX. We have our own network with in Latisys and Level 3 Datacenters solely owned and operated by us which means there is no 3rd party involved with our hardware and systems. Our goal is to be able to ultimately support all blockchains across the INFX network and provide the services as needed to help support the crpyto society. Our API /Payment processor takes 100% INFX to power the hosting platform. Which mean when you buy services you pay with INFX and only INFX. As more information unfolds we have a lot more going on behind the scenes and I and my team members are more about Execution, passion and honesty instead of some marketing gimmick. What you see with us is what you get pure and true crypto backed services that we built and manage from the ground up so you know you are fully supporting the cryto world by investing in INFX. I can't go into too many details but there is a lot more in the works and I can only speak for myself and my team mates that you will not be dissapointed and all the other share holders I am sure can also speak for themselves.

Attached is also some information about our network and datacenters where we secure the Blockchain. Hope this helps answer some of your questions or anyones for that matter.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:12:37 PM

how to pos this coin?

Download the wallet and save coins in wallet and enjoy staking.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
TagBot

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:24:38 PM

Hello Coryvmcs1 . When you are planning the next update? And why this coin added Microsoft Azure? People simply do not understand why, can you say why? Smiley
You have requested to add in poloniex? There is information?
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:54:57 PM

Howdy, thanks for the question!

We aren't prepared (and probably never will) to start promising dates. That is counter productive in the atmosphere. I can say sometime in April another project should be complete. Smiley

Azure's BaaS program allows us to create a deployable, one-click template for anyone to quickly and easily deploy an INFX node. As for why? The template is acceptable and passes the CI checks in place for the Azure GitHub repository. There is no secret meeting with Bill Gates to get into the Azure program. I completed the requirements and submitted for my PR (pull request) to be merged. Kay Singh merged my PR. INFX on Azure Cool

Yes, MANY times we have reached out to Poloniex to be added without much success. A lot of crypto people have moved to Poloniex, due to their leveraged trading, fast API, good UI (desktop and mobile), and the ability to lend for a small APR %. I do want to be added there because I think Bittrex took a step backwards in performance and UI with their last update. I am VERY happy that Bittrex allowed us to join their exchange and have been nothing but nice and supportive.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'There is information?' so I'll not speculate and answer with nothing.
TagBot

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:02:28 PM

Howdy, thanks for the question!

We aren't prepared (and probably never will) to start promising dates. That is counter productive in the atmosphere. I can say sometime in April another project should be complete. Smiley

Azure's BaaS program allows us to create a deployable, one-click template for anyone to quickly and easily deploy an INFX node. As for why? The template is acceptable and passes the CI checks in place for the Azure GitHub repository. There is no secret meeting with Bill Gates to get into the Azure program. I completed the requirements and submitted for my PR (pull request) to be merged. Kay Singh merged my PR. INFX on Azure Cool

Yes, MANY times we have reached out to Poloniex to be added without much success. A lot of crypto people have moved to Poloniex, due to their leveraged trading, fast API, good UI (desktop and mobile), and the ability to lend for a small APR %. I do want to be added there because I think Bittrex took a step backwards in performance and UI with their last update. I am VERY happy that Bittrex allowed us to join their exchange and have been nothing but nice and supportive.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'There is information?' so I'll not speculate and answer with nothing.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 12:24:04 AM

Time to buy more before this coin add to poloniex

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:35:37 AM

Hi guys...just stumbled upon influx.great project going on here...however could one of you fine chaps explain how influxcoin got from 12,000,000 coins total  to being listed on coinmarketcap as just over 1,000,000coins total?

The answer is probably buried in the thread (which I am going thru) but just thought someone may have it at hand.
Much appreciated  Smiley. Keep up the good work.

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:55:53 AM

Hi guys...just stumbled upon influx.great project going on here...however could one of you fine chaps explain how influxcoin got from 12,000,000 coins total  to being listed on coinmarketcap as just over 1,000,000coins total?

The answer is probably buried in the thread (which I am going thru) but just thought someone may have it at hand.
Much appreciated  Smiley. Keep up the good work.

New coins are being created through proof of work and proof of stake mining.  The number of coins on coinmarketcap represents how many are currently in existence.  The 12,000,000 you are referring to is the total number of coins to be created.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:59:30 AM

Bull div on bb

Should be a good time to buy

Make sure to join slack for more analysis!

wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:21:01 AM

LOL to the sellers 

read this

this Microsoft reason to add it

"Influx is a X11 algorithm based coin with no pre-mine using a Pow+Pos Hybrid backend and designed specifically for CPU/GPU setups. Originally planned as just a Novelty coin to teach youngsters about Cryptocurrency, it quickly has evolved into something much more. We have a passion for helping people with their computer needs and truly love being able to interact with the world."

and this is how they plan to use it

"We are now working to obtain partnerships to use (INFX) for web services such as web hosting and other payment solutions pertaining to the vast web space."
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:33:00 AM

LOL to the sellers 

read this

this Microsoft reason to add it

"Influx is a X11 algorithm based coin with no pre-mine using a Pow+Pos Hybrid backend and designed specifically for CPU/GPU setups. Originally planned as just a Novelty coin to teach youngsters about Cryptocurrency, it quickly has evolved into something much more. We have a passion for helping people with their computer needs and truly love being able to interact with the world."

and this is how they plan to use it

"We are now working to obtain partnerships to use (INFX) for web services such as web hosting and other payment solutions pertaining to the vast web space."

We have actually rolled out two parts of the payment system already. First and foremost is our payment gateway that allows anyone to use our payment API for purchase transactions. The other is our WHMCS payment gateway module that ties in to the main payment API allowing INFX to be accepted for hosing and other services. Azure just makes deploying such services easier.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:13:20 AM

Time to buy more before this coin add to poloniex

too heavy to be in the add on poloniex.
normally enrolling in azure coin prices above 100k, but what happens with INF?
good prices and falling down
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:35:00 AM

There's another Azure crypto that's not listed in Poloniex and its name is Emercoin, sitting at a 12M USD in marketcap. Poloniex doesn't bring legitimacy, it has more to do with the volume.

yes indeed poloniex add will bring it new investors but not needed to see this have a higher cap 12musd on emc ad not on poloniex. buy on dips and sit patiently
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:26:18 PM

We have updated the slack signup page

http://slack.influxcoin.xyz/

speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:39:22 PM

Interesting coin however if peoples move to slack the activity on here is decreased = low prices. Smiley

I hope be wrong.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:46:23 PM

Interesting coin however if peoples move to slack the activity on here is decreased = low prices. Smiley

I hope be wrong.

Not true, slack will help build the infx following.  It allows us to interact on a more personal level.

I would encourage everyone to come hang out.  The number of people there is growing daily, and you can come chat with the development team (they are almost always there).

huanglui

Activity: 529

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:51:08 PM

Bull div on bb

Should be a good time to buy

Make sure to join slack for more analysis!

When start pumping ?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:56:42 PM

When start pumping ?

Join slack for price analysis!  There is a whole channel dedicated to it.  We did break upwards through the triangle this morning...which is a good thing.
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:18:54 PM

What are the benefits of Azure on it? 

Obviously INFX nodes running on Microsoft Servers, But what else?

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: