Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

DECENT And Dragonfly Launch ALAX, A Project Using Blockchain To Revolutionize Payment Processing In The Gaming Industry:
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-dragonfly-launch-alax-project-using-blockchain-revolutionize-payment-processing-gaming-industry/

Blockchain technology platform DECENT, in partnership with Dragonfly, a distribution platform for games, today announces the launch of ALAX, a project that is already in development, will use blockchain to improve the speed and efficiency of app sales.

DECENT has developed a proprietary blockchain platform called DCore which will help Dragonfly reduce costs, tackle piracy issues, and speed up exchange rates and payment processing.

Traditionally, to buy games or apps, users had to use PayPal, credit cards, or make payments using prime rate SMS, where mobile network operators would take 50-70% commission from the price paid by the user for an app/game. This becomes especially problematic in countries where the primary method of payment is via SMS. With ALAX, payments can be made directly to the developer using ALAX tokens. This reduces the prices for content for gamers, and expedites the transaction. Game developers can then exchange the ALAX tokens for a FIAT currency (USD, EUR, THB, PHP..) at any time.

Since all the transactions are recorded in the blockchain, developers will have a precise overview of the sales of their games, and be able to ensure they are getting a fair deal. It will not only increase the confidence of game developers but also keep up with the ever-increasing demand for game sales – which is currently at 2000 transactions per second and expected to grow to 7000+ in the coming years....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

DECENT And Dragonfly Launch ALAX, A Project Using Blockchain To Revolutionize Payment Processing In The Gaming Industry:
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-dragonfly-launch-alax-project-using-blockchain-revolutionize-payment-processing-gaming-industry/

Blockchain technology platform DECENT, in partnership with Dragonfly, a distribution platform for games, today announces the launch of ALAX, a project that is already in development, will use blockchain to improve the speed and efficiency of app sales.

DECENT has developed a proprietary blockchain platform called DCore which will help Dragonfly reduce costs, tackle piracy issues, and speed up exchange rates and payment processing.

Traditionally, to buy games or apps, users had to use PayPal, credit cards, or make payments using prime rate SMS, where mobile network operators would take 50-70% commission from the price paid by the user for an app/game. This becomes especially problematic in countries where the primary method of payment is via SMS. With ALAX, payments can be made directly to the developer using ALAX tokens. This reduces the prices for content for gamers, and expedites the transaction. Game developers can then exchange the ALAX tokens for a FIAT currency (USD, EUR, THB, PHP..) at any time.

Since all the transactions are recorded in the blockchain, developers will have a precise overview of the sales of their games, and be able to ensure they are getting a fair deal. It will not only increase the confidence of game developers but also keep up with the ever-increasing demand for game sales – which is currently at 2000 transactions per second and expected to grow to 7000+ in the coming years....

that is a really huge step forward. But what is the direct impact on decent since they are using their own token?

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

Will decent be Alaxs currency?

I don't think it will since they're having an ICO Sad, but I'm guessing it runs on the Decent platform and that's extremely beneficial. Since it's an idea that seems to be a sort of no brainer, with a great team with Matej Michalko as a co-founder, 100+ million users, and so on, it will raise a lot of money, it will be very beneficial for them to only accept DCTs. It would put the Decent brand in the spotlight, in the awareness of many times more people that currently know about it.

Personally I think there should also be a hard cap, unlike ATMChain, which raised 230 million dollars. Even though such an ICO with no hard cap, only accepting DCT would be unbelivable for Decent.

I couldn't agree more with ja23. If they don't wanna make it mandatory to use DCT for ICO, then they should give bonuses instead just like SophiaTX did.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

that is a really huge step forward. But what is the direct impact on decent since they are using their own token?

From what I understood ALAX is the application token (means of payment, store of value and so on). DCT token will be demanded by them to pay for the transactions in the blockchain level. Every user will need some DCT, just like ETH is needed for ERC20 tokens and to pay for smart contract transactions in the blockchain layer.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
silviapop

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

Here is the link of today's AMA responses with Matej Michalko.

https://zonacrypto.club/topic/62/respuestas-ama-con-matej-michalko

The questions and answers are in English and Spanish

DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

Amorette Jones (CEO of Pivotal Entertainment) discusses why Hollywood needs DCore's advanced blockchain technology at the 5th annual Digital Entertainment World (DEW) conference. Joining the February 6th discussion at the Marina Del Rey Marriott will be 20th Century Fox exec Ron Wheeler and Jim Helman from Movielabs.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Amorette Jones (CEO of Pivotal Entertainment) discusses why Hollywood needs DCore's advanced blockchain technology at the 5th annual Digital Entertainment World (DEW) conference. Joining the February 6th discussion at the Marina Del Rey Marriott will be 20th Century Fox exec Ron Wheeler and Jim Helman from Movielabs.

This is huge, there are representatives from companies such as Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, YouTube, Paramount pictures and even Netflix.

This kind of exposure can only be good for DCore. Nicely done team!

Agreed with you this is very big event so this would be great opportunity for this project to show its presence and spread the words about that unique platform and this tech. I also hope in future this will get succeed to attract big companies to use this platform.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

How to scam people by offering a bounty?

Open an ico and offer bounty to people (like decent did)
Take 1 year or more for main net (like decent did)
Take another 1 year for releasing bounty info (like decent doing now)
Take another year for distribution of bounty (like decent will do later)

People will die,forget,leave  their bounty and dev team legally eat the shares from bounty participants.
This is how you can legally commit to a bounty scam! Spread the world.

Cry me a river, how much did you lose? Tongue
Somebody will lose or already lost. I am still alive,but who knows if some people already died? Do you believe that 1M dct will be distributed in full?? I am sure dev will keep at least 60% because most people won't be able to claim their bounty.

So what? It was still free money.
Are you a fcking idiot? I spent my time by promoting decent ,i invested my time which is worth than money. How you called its a free money???
Idiots have no idea 💡and always thought that bounty is free, morons.

No one cares about your lost time.
Its only you who don't care you idiot. Imagine that you were hired by a company and worked for them for a long period of time.After then the company just kicked you without paying your salary. Now how you feel if someone said that its still free money and you didn't lost anything? Fking hero with no brain in use.

How things come true, this is the example. Still not receiving this shit and they said new batches are releasing every week. You fucking liar , go to hell

You're quoting something from July, when bounties were set to be released in batches starting late October.
Because i didn't received mine. They confirmed months ago that my wallet address will be included in the next batch, they still saying this same shits since over 3 weeks . And there is information about the bounty funds, who is holding the fund? how much they distributed till date? where are the data? this is simply a shit performance after collecting huge money,and they don't even bother to reward who helped them.

Could it have something to do with your account? Do you have access to your old bitcointalk account, since the one you're using now was created on September 24, 2017. And I don't really see nobody else having issues with the bounties. At least not since the beginning when they were paying them out in batches.

I am following from starting and still i also did not received any bounty coins , so how can you tell that they are paying it. Here did anyone claimed that they received the bounty coins.
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

I dont understand one detail and would be grateful if someone can explain, pretty please.
Those related projects like "ALAX" are DCT forks or "tokens" on actual DCT network?
If those are forks, what are benefits for DCT?
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Good news and a Roadmap in a bear market, what timing absolute bummer! ION Roadmap news sent it up 300%, timing really is everything in crypto. No matter, I really do believe DECENT will be huge in the upcoming years.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Good news and a Roadmap in a bear market, what timing absolute bummer! ION Roadmap news sent it up 300%, timing really is everything in crypto. No matter, I really do believe DECENT will be huge in the upcoming years.

Since beginning, DCT news had really bad timing. First it took so long to release mainnet. Then BTC started his strong run and DCT just sank.
Now they were waiting till last day of January to release this recent news. Its very frustrating.
So, there are two possibilities:
1) their marketing moves are simply bad
2) they are so confident DCT will succeed that timing is not relevant for success
I just hope it's the latter one...
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

People will die,forget,leave  their bounty and dev team legally eat the shares from bounty participants.

Somebody will lose or already lost. I am still alive,but who knows if some people already died? Do you believe that 1M dct will be distributed in full?? I am sure dev will keep at least 60% because most people won't be able to claim their bounty.

Are you a fcking idiot? I spent my time by promoting decent ,i invested my time which is worth than money. How you called its a free money???

Its only you who don't care you idiot. Imagine that you were hired by a company and worked for them for a long period of time.After then the company just kicked you without paying your salary. Now how you feel if someone said that its still free money and you didn't lost anything? Fking hero with no brain in use.

How things come true, this is the example. Still not receiving this shit and they said new batches are releasing every week. You fucking liar , go to hell

You're quoting something from July, when bounties were set to be released in batches starting late October.
Because i didn't received mine. They confirmed months ago that my wallet address will be included in the next batch, they still saying this same shits since over 3 weeks . And there is information about the bounty funds, who is holding the fund? how much they distributed till date? where are the data? this is simply a shit performance after collecting huge money,and they don't even bother to reward who helped them.

Could it have something to do with your account? Do you have access to your old bitcointalk account, since the one you're using now was created on September 24, 2017. And I don't really see nobody else having issues with the bounties. At least not since the beginning when they were paying them out in batches.

I am following from starting and still i also did not received any bounty coins , so how can you tell that they are paying it. Here did anyone claimed that they received the bounty coins.

As someone who follows this thread, yes, starting from the start of the bounty payout people have been giving thanks for their bounty. With the ones who had yet to receive it eventually stopping, assuming because they finally did. And now every couple of weeks there might be someone complaining about their bounties, and those are usually people who seem to not have access to their original account.

As far as your account, I checked on the list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pdDTAZItTj0dhwxyppKwkIhJr_Y-Bpc68pA3gPn8H3U/edit#gid=0 and your name is not there. I also checked the final list that was published in 2016 and your name was not there. So I don't know what your issue might be, or if you were ever accepted to begin with.
ja23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Since beginning, DCT news had really bad timing. First it took so long to release mainnet. Then BTC started his strong run and DCT just sank.
Now they were waiting till last day of January to release this recent news. Its very frustrating.
So, there are two possibilities:
1) their marketing moves are simply bad
2) they are so confident DCT will succeed that timing is not relevant for success
I just hope it's the latter one...

The team has always released everything according to their roadmap, from the launch of the mainnet, to the updated roadmap. In fact back in December they said that they were going to release the roadmap in January, and specifically said that it was more than likely going to be at the end of January.

I think it might be best to not give timelines. Personally I wish the mainnet was released months later, but there's nothing I can do about that.
ja23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

I dont understand one detail and would be grateful if someone can explain, pretty please.
Those related projects like "ALAX" are DCT forks or "tokens" on actual DCT network?
If those are forks, what are benefits for DCT?

From cchub

From what I understood ALAX is the application token (means of payment, store of value and so on). DCT token will be demanded by them to pay for the transactions in the blockchain level. Every user will need some DCT, just like ETH is needed for ERC20 tokens and to pay for smart contract transactions in the blockchain layer.

I just hope the ICO uses DCT exclusively, mostly because it could mean more awareness for Decent, from those who are not familiar with it. Awareness is hard to come by.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

Because i didn't receive mine. They confirmed months ago that my wallet address will be included in the next batch, they still saying this same shits since over 3 weeks. And there is information about the bounty funds, who is holding the fund? how much they distributed till date? where are the data? this is simply a shit performance after collecting huge money,and they don't even bother to reward who helped them.

I am following from starting and still I also did not receive any bounty coins , so how can you tell that they are paying it. Here did anyone claimed that they received the bounty coins.

As someone who follows this thread, yes, starting from the start of the bounty payout people have been giving thanks for their bounty. With the ones who had yet to receive it eventually stopping, assuming because they finally did. And now every couple of weeks there might be someone complaining about their bounties, and those are usually people who seem to not have access to their original account.

As far as your account, I checked on the list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pdDTAZItTj0dhwxyppKwkIhJr_Y-Bpc68pA3gPn8H3U/edit#gid=0 and your name is not there. I also checked the final list that was published in 2016 and your name was not there. So I don't know what your issue might be, or if you were ever accepted to begin with.

This is the proof how DECENT team desperately ignoring my bounty request

26th November 2017, I submitted my proof and also DGO address via telegram

29th December 2017, i sent them a reminder that i still didn't receive my bounty

January 5 2018, they applied the repeated trick "coming soon" and "next batch"

January 7 2018, they said i'll be included in the so-called next batch, and i again remind them on January 22,

Today i again asked them if they want to share any progress, but only GOD knows what they did with the reserved bounty, how many paid, how much to go, what will happen with the unclaimed bounty, nobody knows.

Today i decided to give my feedback with a negative trust to this project. I suggest do not ever work with DECENT team for any promotion/bounty/marketing campaign without escrow.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
ja23

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:25:38 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 03:33:25 AM by ja23

Because i didn't receive mine. They confirmed months ago that my wallet address will be included in the next batch, they still saying this same shits since over 3 weeks. And there is information about the bounty funds, who is holding the fund? how much they distributed till date? where are the data? this is simply a shit performance after collecting huge money,and they don't even bother to reward who helped them.

I am following from starting and still I also did not receive any bounty coins , so how can you tell that they are paying it. Here did anyone claimed that they received the bounty coins.

29th December 2017, i sent them a reminder that i still didn't receive my bounty

January 7 2018, they said i'll be included in the so-called next batch, and i again remind them on January 22,

Today i again asked them if they want to share any progress, but only GOD knows what they did with the reserved bounty, how many paid, how much to go, what will happen with the unclaimed bounty, nobody knows.

Today i decided to give my feedback with a negative trust to this project. I suggest do not ever work with DECENT team for any promotion/bounty/marketing campaign without escrow.

The problem is that I checked the list of the signature campaigned that I downloaded to my computer in 2016, and your name is not on the list. Just like the previous account before yours. That seems to be the issue. So that seems to be the reason. Are you sure you were accepted into the bounty?
Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

The problem is that I checked the list of the signature campaigned that I downloaded to my computer in 2016, and your name is not on the list. Just like the previous account before yours. That seems to be the issue. So that seems to be the reason. Are you sure you were accepted into the bounty?
Don't you understand after reading the chat conversation between them? This is how exactly i was treated till date. All information was verified via telegram. They send a massage to the previous account and ask to forward the whole text. And after confirming the ownership decent asked for the DGO address where the bounty payment should be sent.

Only 1 processing till need to be done, that is payout.. All verification was already confirmed, don't u read the conversation ?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Decent team has clear vision and plan to take this project to heights of success. DCore has hit at right point by approaching to Hollywood with reliable features and some alternatives which can solve lot of problems. It will be interesting to catch the upcoming discussion on 6th of this month to have idea where the things are moving to. It is long process anyway to forms partnerships and start serving the partners.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 01:40:16 PM by NutMasterTardd

Decent team has clear vision and plan to take this project to heights of success. DCore has hit at right point by approaching to Hollywood with reliable features and some alternatives which can solve lot of problems. It will be interesting to catch the upcoming discussion on 6th of this month to have idea where the things are moving to. It is long process anyway to forms partnerships and start serving the partners.

6 months/couple years from now when the damn bounties have been distributed, people stop complaining, the bear market comes to an end and the next crypto bull run begins I would expect DCT to explode then. For now maybe the price won't swing too much but they have enough funding to keep DECENT development going for many years while they build the infrastructure (which takes a lot of time) so I expect the devs will do the project proud eventually.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
ja23

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

Don't you understand after reading the chat conversation between them? This is how exactly i was treated till date. All information was verified via telegram. They send a massage to the previous account and ask to forward the whole text. And after confirming the ownership decent asked for the DGO address where the bounty payment should be sent.

Only 1 processing till need to be done, that is payout.. All verification was already confirmed, don't u read the conversation ?

I read the conversation, but I also looked at the list from 2016 and the recent one, and the names were not on it. And wrote that that's a problem that I see. Should I ignore that fact? That's a problem. A major one. The conversation could have simply been an assumption that they were on the list. But as of now the biggest problem that I see is not seeing the person's name on the list, going all the way back to 2016. And that Decent should have communicated that fact better.
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: