Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

Devs got paid and got lazy :* ,I sold all my dct and moved onto more promising projects with stronger work ethic.
as a new on forum, sometimes i feel worry with my few DCT and then i come here and trying to find some hope and positive news..

Don't get affected by obvious troll. The team is clearly active developing and trying to make partnership, so the last thing I would consider them is lazy.

now feel fresh and determined Smiley Thanks for quick responding...

If you're new to crypto the team is one of the most important aspects. As long as they're committed and keep pushing forward, then it's generally a solid bet.

If you're new to crypto, it's also good to diversify, not put all your eggs in one basket, that way if something unfortunate happens to one of those cryptos, then others can pick up the slack. It's difficult to pick the one 300x winner and put all your money on that one, but you can pick several with good returns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

We announced the launch of a new blockchain project for games and applications called ALAX. But what does it mean for DECENT? Will ALAX utilize DCore? What about DCT?

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

Most crypto projects don't explode in value for a couple years after being launched, I do expect big things to come for DECENT in 2018/2019 but for now while BTC is being extremely volatile I expect the price could drop a little further in the short term. In the long term I expect a couple billion market cap if the team can get the DECENT infrastructure developed and platform widely used, even in the hundreds of billions if one day it was adopted by mainstream users.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

We announced the launch of a new blockchain project for games and applications called ALAX. But what does it mean for DECENT? Will ALAX utilize DCore? What about DCT?

Thanks, yes we remember DECENT is just getting started. But please don't wait us up too much  Tongue
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

This recent collaboration on joint project for gaming industry looks awesome. I just read this article at glance without diving deep. At large whatever is described and need to bring ease in this industry why these two project shook hands gives all the reasons. The concept of that AXA has potential.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Merited by blu.storm (3)

This was actually cooler then i thought. I was amazed to see,that it didn't affect the price one bit. Well maybe people didn't get it but i am buying more now.
S3cco

Activity: 2036

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

DECENT, Dragonfly and ALAX – The Game Changers of the Gaming Industry:
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-dragonfly-alax-game-changers-gaming-industry/

DECENT, pioneers in the blockchain space with their own proprietary blockchain technology and platform, recently announced the launch of a new blockchain project for games and applications called ALAX. The project is a collaboration between DECENT and Dragonfly, a well established distribution platform for gaming apps.

ALAX’s blockchain-driven platform for games and apps is powered by DCore, DECENT’s proprietary blockchain technology and platform. As an integral part of the DECENT ecosystem, the technology boasts fast transactions, low fees, DPOS, and more, which will be utilized by ALAX. Purchases within the new platform, as well as the small fees for miners, will be fueled by DECENT’s crypto token DCT.

ALAX will take advantage of one of the main components of DCore which gives users the ability to create their own custom tokens based on DCT, similar to what ERC20 tokens do for Ethereum. While there are a number of ways to use custom tokens, for ALAX, these tokens will behave just like credit used in mobile payment processing, providing a familiar user experience for ALAX customers while at the same time enabling instant and direct payment settlement for developers and publishers on their platform....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Decent is keep expanding its approach by putting hands in gaming industry after digital content contribution. Dragonfly is big name and Decent also have showed its potential by receiving good reviews already. Few days ago I came across to AXA-io thread and now officially this project has been launched.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

Decent is keep expanding its approach by putting hands in gaming industry after digital content contribution. Dragonfly is big name and Decent also have showed its potential by receiving good reviews already. Few days ago I came across to AXA-io thread and now officially this project has been launched.

Technically, gaming is actually digital content as well, so they are not changing to it "after" digital content distribution. This is just one kind of digital content.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

This was actually cooler then i thought. I was amazed to see,that it didn't affect the price one bit. Well maybe people didn't get it but i am buying more now.

They still didn't get it. Marketing will probably start after he launch of the whitepaper. I'm very bullish. Alax will be one of the first real useful things enabled by cryptocurrencies. 99% of the tokens you see in coinmarketcap are just some beautiful useless ideas.

DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

We are launching a new Contest Series for our dedicated Telegram Community! We have allocated 10,000 DCT to give away as prizes during this Contest Series. We are very excited to give back a little appreciation for you all. For more details, please join Telegram Community!

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

We are launching a new Contest Series for our dedicated Telegram Community! We have allocated 10,000 DCT to give away as prizes during this Contest Series. We are very excited to give back a little appreciation for you all. For more details, please join Telegram Community!

This is nice. I hope to see more community involvement and understanding about DCore. Maybe they will finally understand DCore is not DGo. By the way it's time to update that website.

ja23

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

I'm new to Telegram, not too familiar with it, but I joined. Maybe an air drop would be a good idea. Or maybe not, since there's so many people looking for air drops just to dump.
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

I'm new to Telegram, not too familiar with it, but I joined. Maybe an air drop would be a good idea. Or maybe not, since there's so many people looking for air drops just to dump.

You have a point. This is probably going to be considered bearish by the market in the short term. 10k DCT are soon to be dumped by the winners. DCT market is too small. The execution of a 10k DCT sell order would lead to what? Around -5% as I write.

On the other hand it is good to see development team doing something, so it is a good signal for long term investors.

Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

There is no need for an airdrop. 99% really just dump their coins without caring about the project

ja23

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

There is no need for an airdrop. 99% really just dump their coins without caring about the project

One can be smart about it. For example the Sirius air drop requires one to be Sr. Member and above. That generated excitement because is selective, and greatly reduced the chance for sock puppets. I imagine that crypto veterans are less likely to dump. At this point I rather it be for Hero members though, since someone who started less than a year ago can be a Sr. Member by now, and that sounds a little noobish to me.

Maybe a month long air drop, giving out 20 DCTs to Sr. Members and above can generate a similar type of buzz. It would at the very least get extra people to read up on the technology even if they do not join the air drop, or qualify.

It would also need a new Ann thread, because if one just leaves a comment that if you join telegram you'll get DCTs, only people who use Decent will see it.

Now with an Ann thread everyone will see the purpose and click on the link to find out more.
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

One can be smart about it. For example the Sirius air drop requires one to be Sr. Member and above. That generated excitement because is selective, and greatly reduced the chance for sock puppets. I imagine that crypto veterans are less likely to dump. At this point I rather it be for Hero members though, since someone who started less than a year ago can be a Sr. Member by now, and that sounds a little noobish to me.

Maybe a month long air drop, giving out 20 DCTs to Sr. Members and above can generate a similar type of buzz. It would at the very least get extra people to read up on the technology even if they do not join the air drop, or qualify.

It would also need a new Ann thread, because if one just leaves a comment that if you join telegram you'll get DCTs, only people who use Decent will see it.

Now with an Ann thread everyone will see the purpose and click on the link to find out more.

I like the idea of an airdrop for hero members and above because it will generate more awareness among selected individuals in the crypto community. They would be able to understand DCore better. But please, update the website first! We don't want to spend tokens uselessly.

ja23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

I like the idea of an airdrop for hero members and above because it will generate more awareness among selected individuals in the crypto community. They would be able to understand DCore better. But please, update the website first! We don't want to spend tokens uselessly.

The more I think about a Hero Member airdrop vs Sr Member could be amazing. It would be good advertisement with all members looking at it, less abuse, and Hero members will be more likely to hold.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

DECENT Slogan Contest

Earn DCT by joining our DECENT Slogan Contest on Telegram! You can help DECENT create the perfect slogan for our new website and earn DCT Rewards! Here are the Rules:

To Participate you must:
-- Join the DECENT Official Telegram Group.
-- Have a Twitter Account.

Contest Instructions:
-- Using 10 words or less, invent the perfect slogan for DECENT.
-- Tweet your slogan on your Twitter account along with the following phrase: "join @DECENTplatform #DECENTSloganContest in https://t.me/decentch, I’m @XX (put your telegram account name here)"

Rewards:
-- All participants will get 5DCT
-- The top 3 slogans with the most points will get additional rewards: First place 100DCT, Second place 50DCT, Third place 30DCT
-- Twitter point calculation: Comment/Retweet = 2 points, Like = 1 point, You must stay in the telegram group until we distribute the rewards

The contest will last 3 days, and finish at 13:00 CET on the 1st of March. We will publish the results on Telegram & Twitter. The DCT rewards will be distributed to your wallet within 5 days after the contest is complete.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Seems like a good idea, most people will be happy to receive a couple dollars for free even if they just cash out straight away it will create some interest around DECENT, can't hurt to get the project a little bit more noticed.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: