Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713518 times)
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:27:25 PM

How long till this coin will be up and running?  Its sig campaign finished in Nov so thought it would be up by now? 
Probably the release date is in March or April 2017. So we have to wait  a bit more.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Michael79

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:57:59 PM

Expecting a price of $ 14.85 or anything which is in dollars is just day dreaming and cheer leading in my opinion. We need to have correct attitude I have invested some small amount and also will have some from bounty but seeing 0.0005 will be best. I don't expect some huge price like many are thinking and talking here.

Think, dream, talk is free. I'm sure it would be worth it. Do you like to dream? Wink
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

See she is must angry in liqui decent is down to ico price.Why not in yobit?
Michael79

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

If they have not even distributed the Decent`s token, How do you can buy them in Yobit...?
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:26:53 PM

If they have not even distributed the Decent`s token, How do you can buy them in Yobit...?

Hi dude sxafir say Decent token decrease in Liqui.io and sxafir asked why not listed Decent token in Yobit
But sxafir forget that Decent token in Liqui.io not real token ( IOU )  so it was not too influential for  real token price

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:21:53 PM

2FA codes not being sent anymore from ico site?

What's ging on with this project, didn't they have cool stuff like some pron site deals etc... why the extreme lack of updates?
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:02:49 PM

Marketcap: $ 1,000,000,000 /  67,300,000 DCT = $ 14.85 per DCT in 2-3 years

If you wait you can multiply your investment X 100 Grin

..and in 10 years X 1.000 Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

1 DCT = 5$ Already buy an island is not ?  Roll Eyes

If 1 DCT is equal to $5 than my dreams will come true with my investment into this. Maybe it could take around 6 months to achieve this level so in the end of 2017 it will be there. Grin

If it can be 5 usd, it must be a dream, actually it may be happen, now decent ico price=20k sat, it will pump to very high to be 5 usd

Quiet guys, if you believe in the project will arrive without problems. Nothing is impossible. I know that it will arrive but also everything will depend on the promoters. If you take as an example ethereum is not better than decent and amounted to $20 in 10 months. With decent will happen something similar. For the guy who commented that it was better to talk about technology than the future price, to say him that here is little to talk about, the technology we know very well (blockchain) as it is going to devote decent, not much mystery, it's nothing revolutionary, it's just selling digital content on a platform without middleman. If people use it will have value but if this is not used it will cost $0, it is simple-easy.whatsapp have value because people used it so it will buy facebook... I think Decent will be good so I  bet on this. My interest is that it is used worldwide but also earn money too. It is logical and normal Wink

My point was that it's better to talk about what Decent is all about, the technology and use cases, for the benefit of those who those who are new visiting the page. Else, for those visiting the page, it would just look like the talk of every other coin, where the community members are just talking about how they will get rich and the visitors move on, because it's the same old talk of delusional investors.

That's why I think it's more important to talk what Decent is all about.
Michael79

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:40:33 PM

If 1 DCT is equal to $5 than my dreams will come true with my investment into this. Maybe it could take around 6 months to achieve this level so in the end of 2017 it will be there. Grin

If it can be 5 usd, it must be a dream, actually it may be happen, now decent ico price=20k sat, it will pump to very high to be 5 usd

Quiet guys, if you believe in the project will arrive without problems. Nothing is impossible. I know that it will arrive but also everything will depend on the promoters. If you take as an example ethereum is not better than decent and amounted to $20 in 10 months. With decent will happen something similar. For the guy who commented that it was better to talk about technology than the future price, to say him that here is little to talk about, the technology we know very well (blockchain) as it is going to devote decent, not much mystery, it's nothing revolutionary, it's just selling digital content on a platform without middleman. If people use it will have value but if this is not used it will cost $0, it is simple-easy.whatsapp have value because people used it so it will buy facebook... I think Decent will be good so I  bet on this. My interest is that it is used worldwide but also earn money too. It is logical and normal Wink

My point was that it's better to talk about what Decent is all about, the technology and use cases, for the benefit of those who those who are new visiting the page. Else, for those visiting the page, it would just look like the talk of every other coin, where the community members are just talking about how they will get rich and the visitors move on, because it's the same old talk of delusional investors.

It is fine to talk about the company and the business model but one thing is the project and another thing the currency. If the project is good and the currency does not prosper me does not serve as a long-term investment. As an investor I want the project to go well. For example, the ethereum project is fabulous but the currency is not why I do not want it as an investment. You have to distinguish between project and currency and the two have to go hand in hand. It does not have to be bad to talk about everything a little, as well as price estimates. We are high risk investors remember it and with our own money we are supporting this project, that is, without our money this company would not have been born.

If the project that is behind is excellent but does not prosper, I do not want that investment, however beautiful it may be. Here I am to make money and I think we can talk about everything a little ... talking is not bad and little things we can said for now ....

Can you contribute something from the project that we do not already know?
Thanks!
xlilbearx

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:46:20 PM

How long till this coin will be up and running?  Its sig campaign finished in Nov so thought it would be up by now? 
Probably the release date is in March or April 2017. So we have to wait  a bit more.

Thank you
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:14:56 PM

It is fine to talk about the company and the business model but one thing is the project and another thing the currency. If the project is good and the currency does not prosper me does not serve as a long-term investment. As an investor I want the project to go well. For example, the ethereum project is fabulous but the currency is not why I do not want it as an investment. You have to distinguish between project and currency and the two have to go hand in hand. It does not have to be bad to talk about everything a little, as well as price estimates. We are high risk investors remember it and with our own money we are supporting this project, that is, without our money this company would not have been born.

If the project that is behind is excellent but does not prosper, I do not want that investment, however beautiful it may be. Here I am to make money and I think we can talk about everything a little ... talking is not bad and little things we can said for now ....

Thanks!

I was just clarifying my point. We can talk a little about everything, just pointing out that it would also be wise to focus some effort into talking about the ideas behind Decent, because those ideas will definitely make people take a closer look at it. Those ideas are unique to Decent and makes it stand out, and will attract others towards the project.

I also love the idea of in the future the average person using Decent not because it can make them money, but rather because they can buy things from publishers at a cheaper price due to the low cost to the creator. So they won't risk losing money.

A few post ago there was some technology talk that was very intriguing. Such talk are compelling.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:49:34 AM

Decent team is working hard to build relations and partnership with many publisher out there. It is going to be a decent platform  Cheesy
teasider

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:50:35 AM

Thanks!

I was just clarifying my point. We can talk a little about everything, just pointing out that it would also be wise to focus some effort into talking about the ideas behind Decent, because those ideas will definitely make people take a closer look at it. Those ideas are unique to Decent and makes it stand out, and will attract others towards the project.

I also love the idea of in the future the average person using Decent not because it can make them money, but rather because they can buy things from publishers at a cheaper price due to the low cost to the creator. So they won't risk losing money.

A few post ago there was some technology talk that was very intriguing. Such talk are compelling.

seriously, not meaning to offend anyone, but when i see this kind of wishful thinking (calculating how much you'll have if its this price and that price) - I understand i've put my money in the wrong project.
good luck anyway
Michael79

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:58:30 AM

Thanks!

I understand you perfectly but there are things that I still dont visualize. For example how they will avoid duplications on the platform. They are technical parameters that I dont know how to carry them out. Another thing is the control that they will take to avoid that the people dont put to sale digital content of the own author. The project is very interesting and I hope it goes well. Partnering with other companies is fine but I still have that doubt. I imagine they have already thought of all these things.

Little more I can speak of the technology that we dont already know all.The author creates the content through the platform and the blockchain (the miners) who encrypts it and distributes consumers who pay for the content. I dont see that there is more technology behind.The important thing here is that people use it day by day and can serve many more things... Wink
Michael79

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:04:59 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 09:18:41 AM by Michael79

Marketcap: $ 1,000,000,000 /  67,300,000 DCT = $ 14.85 per DCT in 2-3 years

1 DCT = 5$ Already buy an island is not ?  Roll Eyes

Quiet guys, if you believe in the project will arrive without problems. Nothing is impossible. I know that it will arrive but also everything will depend on the promoters. If you take as an example ethereum is not better than decent and amounted to $20 in 10 months. With decent will happen something similar. For the guy who commented that it was better to talk about technology than the future price, to say him that here is little to talk about, the technology we know very well (blockchain) as it is going to devote decent, not much mystery, it's nothing revolutionary, it's just selling digital content on a platform without middleman. If people use it will have value but if this is not used it will cost $0, it is simple-easy.whatsapp have value because people used it so it will buy facebook... I think Decent will be good so I  bet on this. My interest is that it is used worldwide but also earn money too. It is logical and normal Wink

Thanks!

seriously, not meaning to offend anyone, but when i see this kind of wishful thinking (calculating how much you'll have if its this price and that price) - I understand i've put my money in the wrong project.
good luck anyway

Why do you think you've put your money in the wrong project? What are your reasons?

I hope this project works because I have many hopes put into it. One of the things that have to take advantage of the promoters is to see what has happened to their competition and try not to pass them. It is vitally important that they do not dilute the quote (the currency) because otherwise people will stop believing in the project like it is happening in other similar companies...

People want to believe that the blockchain changes the world but there is a lot of road ahead. I sincerely think that these guys are doing a great job in the diffusion of the platform and I wish with all my heart that it goes well Wink
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:21:54 PM

Marketcap: $ 1,000,000,000 /  67,300,000 DCT = $ 14.85 per DCT in 2-3 years

1 DCT = 5$ Already buy an island is not ?  Roll Eyes

Quiet guys, if you believe in the project will arrive without problems. Nothing is impossible. I know that it will arrive but also everything will depend on the promoters. If you take as an example ethereum is not better than decent and amounted to $20 in 10 months. With decent will happen something similar. For the guy who commented that it was better to talk about technology than the future price, to say him that here is little to talk about, the technology we know very well (blockchain) as it is going to devote decent, not much mystery, it's nothing revolutionary, it's just selling digital content on a platform without middleman. If people use it will have value but if this is not used it will cost $0, it is simple-easy.whatsapp have value because people used it so it will buy facebook... I think Decent will be good so I  bet on this. My interest is that it is used worldwide but also earn money too. It is logical and normal Wink

Thanks!

good luck anyway

Why do you think you've put your money in the wrong project? What are your reasons?

I hope this project works because I have many hopes put into it. One of the things that have to take advantage of the promoters is to see what has happened to their competition and try not to pass them. It is vitally important that they do not dilute the quote (the currency) because otherwise people will stop believing in the project like it is happening in other similar companies...

People want to believe that the blockchain changes the world but there is a lot of road ahead. I sincerely think that these guys are doing a great job in the diffusion of the platform and I wish with all my heart that it goes well Wink

My fear for Decent project is that most of the project in this class of the market Singularity, Lbry.io and now Decent don't really know how to penetrate the market. Decent team seem to focus more on marketing but it is going to be enough to snatch some market share
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

Decent team knows their work where to put energies that's why all their focus is on making new partnerships and promoting the Decent everywhere where they see even a little opportunity. The result of all this running and attending conferences will be seen when it go live in next months.
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:00:36 PM

Decent is a great coin and we still have a long way to go for the release I'm sure decent platform knows what there doing
Michael79

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:08:50 PM

Here only needs two things: Time & Patience

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year for all Wink
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:25:48 PM

Decent team knows their work where to put energies that's why all their focus is on making new partnerships and promoting the Decent everywhere where they see even a little opportunity. The result of all this running and attending conferences will be seen when it go live in next months.

What about developing a solid platform, people can only buy something they can get value from, there is no update on the work done on the platform, I don't think Decent has any solid blockchain developer and I wish what happened during the ICO will not occur during the launch of the mainnet
Michael79

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:39:01 PM

What about developing a solid platform, people can only buy something they can get value from, there is no update on the work done on the platform, I don't think Decent has any solid blockchain developer and I wish what happened during the ICO will not occur during the launch of the mainnet

Decent is following your roadmap what happens that we do not have patience simply and clearly  Grin We want things already and everything takes its time Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: