Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143006 times)
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:13:10 PM

I have a question regarding payouts for my 20 MH/s scrypt.  According to bitcoinwisdom I should be getting .4919 LTC during this difficulty level 40893(it's about to change in the next 2 hrs) which at todays rate of LTC/BTC of .00936 should be a payout of .004604184 BTC minus the $.01 per MH(.00055556 for 20MH/s) which would give me a payout of .004048624 on average currently.

My payout was .00262826-.0005556 ($.20 fee) to come up with .0020727 which is 49% below what I should be making .004048624.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:18:41 PM

i asked around in my community of Crypto guys and one pointed out, that hashflare is using the exact same System like cointellect and also the guys behind are the same. (accroding to him) as we all know cointellect was a big scam, so it looks like, this one is following the same pattern...
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:46:17 PM

i asked around in my community of Crypto guys and one pointed out, that hashflare is using the exact same System like cointellect and also the guys behind are the same. (accroding to him) as we all know cointellect was a big scam, so it looks like, this one is following the same pattern...
I am not too familiar with cointellect can you explain the "exact same system"?  After looking up a few articles I see they had malicious code etc, and then just dissappeared.  I don't see anything tying the owners together, but will keep an eye out.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:20:48 AM

can you tell me the best pool combination we should select to get more bitcoin ..as HashFlare have option to select pools ..
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:34:32 AM

I am not too familiar with cointellect can you explain the "exact same system"?  After looking up a few articles I see they had malicious code etc, and then just dissappeared.  I don't see anything tying the owners together, but will keep an eye out.

The Front End, Order System etc. looks like a copy cat.
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:39:33 AM

I have a question regarding payouts for my 20 MH/s scrypt.  According to bitcoinwisdom I should be getting .4919 LTC during this difficulty level 40893(it's about to change in the next 2 hrs) which at todays rate of LTC/BTC of .00936 should be a payout of .004604184 BTC minus the $.01 per MH(.00055556 for 20MH/s) which would give me a payout of .004048624 on average currently.

My payout was .00262826-.0005556 ($.20 fee) to come up with .0020727 which is 49% below what I should be making .004048624.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

According to our data you have already submitted a ticket, please await a response from Support.

I am not too familiar with cointellect can you explain the "exact same system"?  After looking up a few articles I see they had malicious code etc, and then just dissappeared.  I don't see anything tying the owners together, but will keep an eye out.

Do you have any proofs though? Can you support your claims? Because if you don't you're only confusing the users and to be honest it's quite offending to read (at least for us personally).

Even our design is different. Besides Cointellect never owned any equipment and no manufacturers ever supported them. It was a classic case of scamming the user. No real hardware, no real mining, no nothing. Perhaps the only thing which is similar is the base of operations. Cointellect was also based in Estonia.

can you tell me the best pool combination we should select to get more bitcoin ..as HashFlare have option to select pools ..

Since we don't perform a precise analysis of pools we always recommend our users to make their own research. At the moment the best way to distribute your SHA-256 hashrate is fifty-fifty between pools F2Pool and AntPool and your Scrypt hashrate between LTC1BTC and LitecoinPool.org (we would recommend to put about 70 into LTC1BTC and 30 into LitecoinPool.org). However the changes are very dynamic and very rapid, so If you are going to use our advice please double-check it.

HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

@HashFlare: Are you planning to upgrade the current contracts with the newer hardware, so the fees are decreasing or are there new contracts then?
As I’ve already mentioned in one of my previous posts, we have already begun to replace our current equipment with more energy-efficient equipment. This will allow us to reduce the maintenance fees for everyone (both new users and existingg users). Unfortunately, at the moment I can’t provide you with exact dates when this is going to happen.
Well that's excactly what i wanted to hear from you. Very fair system for early adaptors. I really like your service. The exact date doesn't matter. It only has to happen Smiley Thanks a lot for your great service.

Yes, but hardly specific is it, just a vague statement.
What is this "more energy-efficient equipment"?
Are we to understand that Hashcoin are only building miners for Hashflare? They seem to have nothing on their site for general sale.

More energy-efficient equipment is the equipment which consumes much less power (for example Uranus miners). That's quite self-explanatory. From what we know right now HashCoins focuses on wholesale orders. If you need to get more accurate information, please contact HashCoins directly (https://www.hashcoins.com/company/contact/).

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:55:54 AM

More energy-efficient equipment is the equipment which consumes much less power (for example Uranus miners). That's quite self-explanatory.

Yes it is self explanatory, thanks.

We have already begun to replace our current equipment with more energy-efficient equipment.

Does this mean you using Uranus miners now? Simple question.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:46:30 PM

I have a question regarding payouts for my 20 MH/s scrypt.  According to bitcoinwisdom I should be getting .4919 LTC during this difficulty level 40893(it's about to change in the next 2 hrs) which at todays rate of LTC/BTC of .00936 should be a payout of .004604184 BTC minus the $.01 per MH(.00055556 for 20MH/s) which would give me a payout of .004048624 on average currently.

My payout was .00262826-.0005556 ($.20 fee) to come up with .0020727 which is 49% below what I should be making .004048624.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

According to our data you have already submitted a ticket, please await a response from Support.
Great thank you for the response.  I should have checked on submitting a support claim before posting in the thread.

Do you have any proofs though? Can you support your claims? Because if you don't you're only confusing the users and to be honest it's quite offending to read (at least for us personally).

Even our design is different. Besides Cointellect never owned any equipment and no manufacturers ever supported them. It was a classic case of scamming the user. No real hardware, no real mining, no nothing. Perhaps the only thing which is similar is the base of operations. Cointellect was also based in Estonia.
I see post with claims like these all the time with not much to back it up...After just a little Due Diligence you can see how different you are from Cointellect.

Since we don't perform a precise analysis of pools we always recommend our users to make their own research. At the moment the best way to distribute your SHA-256 hashrate is fifty-fifty between pools F2Pool and AntPool and your Scrypt hashrate between LTC1BTC and LitecoinPool.org (we would recommend to put about 70 into LTC1BTC and 30 into LitecoinPool.org). However the changes are very dynamic and very rapid, so If you are going to use our advice please double-check it.
Where is the option for LTC1BTC and Litecoinpool.org?  I only see options for Ghash.IO, WeMineLTC, and F2Pool

bapparabi

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:55:23 PM

Hi

@HashFlare

i have 50 GH/s , do you know what is best SHA 256 pool setting so that we can get maximum return ??

http://prntscr.com/99q1ak
Digitalrolli

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:33:15 PM

Hello
I've been 4 months seize the Hashflare Service.
And can say that will be charged 30 to 33% fee on average.
depending on Bitcoin exchange.
Important to know is:
The higher the price of Bitcoin is the more yield I receive.
This is because the (still) remain the same maintenance costs.

An example yesterday:
I currently have 4 T / hash, and have set these 3 pools:
Eligius / GhashIO / BW adjusted with 33% of power in order to achieve a better spread.

Payment after 24 hours was 0.029 BC and the fee were 0,011 BC

Today 0.0287 BTC fee 0.011

Have already tried other pool configuration but I can say it is always similar and is of course always depends on the Poolluck

I will continue to report for you

Digitalrolli
alpher

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:47:15 PM

I'm just wondering how does the "cloud mining" operator calculates their revenue?
To me it looks like this:
Selling hash rate must be more profitable than simple direct mining, right?
If so then how does the potential "hashrate buyer" can make profit?
You're selling what ammounts to be a certain number of coins well above their market value (othervise you would be losing money).
So how is it?
Digitalrolli

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:36:08 AM

Hello

Today  Info Hashflare

4 T/Hash

Pools  F2 and Antpool

Payout :0.02971642   BTC
Fee      : 0.01118062 BTC

Nice Weekend for you

Rolli
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:23:08 PM

We have already begun to replace our current equipment with more energy-efficient equipment.

Not exactly. It's miners based on 20nm chip.

Where is the option for LTC1BTC and Litecoinpool.org?  I only see options for Ghash.IO, WeMineLTC, and F2Pool
Hmm...screenshot Smiley http://prntscr.com/9a6i8v

i have 50 GH/s , do you know what is best SHA 256 pool setting so that we can get maximum return ??
i think this quote will be useful:
At the moment the best way to distribute your SHA-256 hashrate is fifty-fifty between pools F2Pool and AntPool and your Scrypt hashrate between LTC1BTC and LitecoinPool.org (we would recommend to put about 70 into LTC1BTC and 30 into LitecoinPool.org). However the changes are very dynamic and very rapid, so If you are going to use our advice please double-check it.

You're selling what ammounts to be a certain number of coins well above their market value (othervise you would be losing money).
So how is it?
First of all I would like to mention that we mine using our own hardware. The reason why we don't mine for ourselves is because we have another business model. We provide people a possibility to mine without the need to buy, ship, install, configure and maintain the hardware. This solution is perfectly suitable for people who want to mine, but are not ready to invest into expensive hardware and then also pay huge bills for electricity. If some of our hardware breaks, we will change it ourselves and we will not charge for that as well. This is a win-win scenario for both us and our customers. People who mine with us earn the same amount of money as if they would mine themselves. The only exception here would be if a miner would have access to free electricity, but I don't see this to be a common practice.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:16:58 PM

Not exactly. It's miners based on 20nm chip.

First of all I would like to mention that we mine using our own hardware.

One of the reasons you may have credibility is that you are associated with a manufacturer and are more likely to be actually mining than a cloud operation that doesn't have that link.
When you say "we", do you mean HashFlare on its own, or Hashflare and Hashcoin?
The 20nm chipped miners you mention, these are custom made only for you by Hashcoin, is that right?
You have been happy to provide photographs of your operation in the past, will you be updating them to show the new machines in operation?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:55:51 PM

Welp I feel retarted because I did not see the drop down to the right! Thanks!

Also thanks for the payout response via support.

jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:59:55 PM

can you share the Response to your payout question?
bapparabi

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:31:15 AM

some thing really bad i can see ..now

Currently it is set to 0.0004 BTC (incl. commission fees).

Commission fee is 0.0003 BTC.

no mining company take bitcoin windrawl fee ..they just take the maintenance fee ..why HashFlare take it ...

I have also mining with genesis-mining .. they never take any fee for withdraw  and they have auto withdraw without any fee ...

This something new i can see in hashflare

if some generate 0.0004   then he will jjust get 0.0001

so hashflare is taking the full bitcoin ..customer is not getting any thing out of mining they take maintenance fee then they take withdraw fee and customer get nothing ..

this just useless to mine with hashflare ..

Angry
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:31:54 AM

The issue was with the estimate that was showing on bitcoinwisdom.  The litecoin calculator page hasn't been updated to the new LTC block reward of 25, and the Litecoin Difficulty page has the same issue. 

Coinwarz is the best updated calculator which matched the estimate to my payouts received.

jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:31:41 AM

The issue was with the estimate that was showing on bitcoinwisdom.  The litecoin calculator page hasn't been updated to the new LTC block reward of 25, and the Litecoin Difficulty page has the same issue. 

Coinwarz is the best updated calculator which matched the estimate to my payouts received.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: