Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143014 times)
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:17:18 PM

Hashflare.io been offline for anyone else for a while?  Just tried to log in, and the website was down so I wasn't sure how long.

Only been here a week so I guess a couple questions are does this happen from time to time for maintenance? Or do they frequently get DDoS?

EDIT: And back online.

HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 04:21:45 PM

One of the reasons you may have credibility is that you are associated with a manufacturer and are more likely to be actually mining than a cloud operation that doesn't have that link.
When you say "we", do you mean HashFlare on its own, or Hashflare and Hashcoin?
The 20nm chipped miners you mention, these are custom made only for you by Hashcoin, is that right?
You have been happy to provide photographs of your operation in the past, will you be updating them to show the new machines in operation?

1. HashFlare.io is a subsidiary company of HashCoins LLC. So, there is no sense in differentiating between the two. Yes, I mean both HashFlare and HashCoins when I say "we", but at the same time when I say "we" I mean HashFlare team in general (not just myself). It all depends on the context. However, please note that HashFlare team deals only with cloud mining services and does not posses all the information about hardware and HashCoins operations you might be interested in.
2. Yes, that's right.
3. Of course we will be updating them. Unfortunately we haven't done that for a while, but we'll get to it soon.

My only request would be the option to take payouts in LTC directly.

In the beginning we've decided to convert all payouts to BTC, because it was easier to implement and manage everything with just one currency. We have plans to add an option for our users to get LTC payouts, etc, however it's going to take quite some time before we prepare and roll out all the changes and required updates.

Hashflare.io been offline for anyone else for a while?  Just tried to log in, and the website was down so I wasn't sure how long.

Only been here a week so I guess a couple questions are does this happen from time to time for maintenance? Or do they frequently get DDoS?

EDIT: And back online.

Our developers changed a couple of things on the website. There is nothing to be worried about, the mining process wasn't affected in any way.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:52:14 PM

@HashFlare   why you don't provide any promo code ..as all other mining company provide atlest 2-3% otehr then any occasionally promo ..hope you start soon ..

Alos we looking for one option ..

see after mining some day i have some btc in my but not enough to but 10GH/s ... so if there any option to order and take the btc from my account and what ever left rest will be paid using external source ..i mean part payment using my account generated BTC

hope for any solution soon
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 01:55:43 PM

Hello everyone!

I'd like to let you know that we've experienced couple of issues yesterday:

1. Withdrawals were not processed correctly in the evening, because block.io was not responding to the withdrawal requests due to an outage on their side. Everything is up and running now. All withdrawals in the queue were processed manually. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, however this was not something we could foresee or resolve on our own.

2. Because of a server communication error payouts appeared in the users' logs later than usual. The mining process was not affected and no ones funds were lost or unaccounted for. By now, we have already resolved the issue. We have checked if payouts were calculated correctly and we have added them to the affected accounts manually.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact HashFlare Support!

@HashFlare   why you don't provide any promo code ..as all other mining company provide atlest 2-3% otehr then any occasionally promo ..hope you start soon ..

see after mining some day i have some btc in my but not enough to but 10GH/s ... so if there any option to order and take the btc from my account and what ever left rest will be paid using external source ..i mean part payment using my account generated BTC

Usually we offer promo codes only during special seasonal sales (we do that quite often, for example recently we realeased the Halloween, Black Friday and Cyber Week Seasonal special offers and more are coming soon). Instead of giving out a lot of promo codes for little discounts, we offer really good seasonal deals.

Unfortunately you can't break the payment in two parts the way you describe.

bapparabi

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:51:35 PM

Hello everyone!

I'd like to let you know that we've experienced couple of issues yesterday:

1. Withdrawals were not processed correctly in the evening, because block.io was not responding to the withdrawal requests due to an outage on their side. Everything is up and running now. All withdrawals in the queue were processed manually. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, however this was not something we could foresee or resolve on our own.

2. Because of a server communication error payouts appeared in the users' logs later than usual. The mining process was not affected and no ones funds were lost or unaccounted for. By now, we have already resolved the issue. We have checked if payouts were calculated correctly and we have added them to the affected accounts manually.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact HashFlare Support!

Usually we offer promo codes only during special seasonal sales (we do that quite often, for example recently we realeased the Halloween, Black Friday and Cyber Week Seasonal special offers and more are coming soon). Instead of giving out a lot of promo codes for little discounts, we offer really good seasonal deals.

Unfortunately you can't break the payment in two parts the way you describe.

Thank you ..for reply and explanation .. yes your promo are quite good if we buy in bigger amount ..but see ever one can't buy that big to get the promo ..that why you suppose to provide promo for small plan buy also ..not that 15% but atleast 5% .. to attract more customer ..you may be you can discuss with you management ..to gete this ..hope for promo in future about this small amount ..
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:24:15 AM

Thank you ..for reply and explanation .. yes your promo are quite good if we buy in bigger amount ..but see ever one can't buy that big to get the promo ..that why you suppose to provide promo for small plan buy also ..not that 15% but atleast 5% .. to attract more customer ..you may be you can discuss with you management ..to gete this ..hope for promo in future about this small amount ..
You can create a ticket to our support team with the question about personal discount. Please, use support.hashflare.io.

bapparabi

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:45:46 AM

You can create a ticket to our support team with the question about personal discount. Please, use support.hashflare.io.

Ok i will do it and see if i can get hold of any
bapparabi

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:12:58 AM

hashflare.io site is down ..is that any problem in site ..as we can not able to login to admin
kpgduras

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:49:06 AM

hashflare.io site is down ..is that any problem in site ..as we can not able to login to admin
Confirmed - see http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/hashflare.io.html
BTC LOVER

Activity: 126

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:13:38 AM

Maybe Hashlfrae because of the Bitcoin Price increase out?

reagrds
BTC LOVER
bapparabi

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:15:39 AM

Maybe Hashlfrae because of the Bitcoin Price increase out?

reagrds
BTC LOVER

What do you mean??? do they leave the business or what ??
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:26:18 AM

Any news of why is site down guys? I was considering investing in this but I cannot even enter the page. Any of you received some help or info from support?

bapparabi

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:34:16 AM

Any news of why is site down guys? I was considering investing in this but I cannot even enter the page. Any of you received some help or info from support?

I can't also find any way what is iisue as in there twitter page they don't mention the reason ..and in facebook page it is different language ..I ahve already 200GH/s with them  mining ..

but not sure why there site is down and they have not mention any update on this iisue ..

Hope for soon update
kpgduras

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:19:39 AM

I can't also find any way what is iisue as in there twitter page they don't mention the reason ..

Hope for soon update

This comment from @hashflare on Twitter:

HashFlare ‏@hashflare  17 hours ago
@Danial_ib our apologies for the inconveniences caused. We are having intermittent load issues and are working on resolving them right now.
bapparabi

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:25:32 AM

I can't also find any way what is iisue as in there twitter page they don't mention the reason ..

Hope for soon update

This comment from @hashflare on Twitter:

HashFlare ‏@hashflare  17 hours ago
@Danial_ib our apologies for the inconveniences caused. We are having intermittent load issues and are working on resolving them right now.

yes i can see it conversation ..

But they have not officially tweeted the issue and resolution time ...And its been 17 hours ..still not solved
asor

Activity: 809
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:37:27 AM

The problem seems to be resolved, Hashflare is back Wink
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:37:38 AM

Yup, it s back. Everything works fine.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bapparabi

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:54:53 AM

yes ..its back online now ..after long time
RenzoARG

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:04:28 PM

and now, down again.

This reminds me of Scrypt.cc
bapparabi

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:10:49 PM

OMG its again ..down ..and no update on this on there twitter page  ... This type of down will ruine there business ..Still there team don't provide any update on this down time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: