Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 12:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143029 times)
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:50:35 AM

Blockchain wallet take more then this i think ..

and that has to do with this? correct nothing. I have to pay an extra(high) fee to get my mined Coins out here.
That should not be the case.

Then you should asking for paying the fee by hashflare ..which in this case may be problem as that fee taken by bitcoin network ..Yes may be the btc 0.0004 is high if you withdrawal  smal amount ..but if you do big amount like after 1 or 2 week then this fee si minimal ...

Not sure about other company ..but genisis mining also taken the fee which is already deducted form the amount they send to my wallet ..so ever one take ..but there may be little variation on the amount they take ...this can't be change as all company have there own policy ..
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:53:32 AM

and that has to do with this? correct nothing. I have to pay an extra(high) fee to get my mined Coins out here.

Then you should asking for paying the fee by hashflare ..which in this case may be problem as that fee taken by bitcoin network ..Yes may be the btc 0.0004 is high if you withdrawal  smal amount ..but if you do big amount like after 1 or 2 week then this fee si minimal ...

Not sure about other company ..but genisis mining also taken the fee which is already deducted form the amount they send to my wallet ..so ever one take ..but there may be little variation on the amount they take ...this can't be change as all company have there own policy ..
I think they could make an option for a custom fee for advanced users. They should add a warning that the transaction might not be confirmed soon if the fee is too low. I think that's the best way. 0.0003 by default and if you tick a checkbox you can enter your fee, that is then used for the transaction.
bapparabi

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:59:33 AM

I think they could make an option for a custom fee for advanced users. They should add a warning that the transaction might not be confirmed soon if the fee is too low. I think that's the best way. 0.0003 by default and if you tick a checkbox you can enter your fee, that is then used for the transaction.

Yes his option can be good ..as this have choice of doing as per user need
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 09:58:18 AM

Dear Users,

Just a little announcement: I am away for holidays until 4th of January. I will be more than happy to continue interacting with you and answering your questions when I'm back. Until then, Happy New Year from the whole team!

bapparabi

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:00:13 AM

Dear Users,

Just a little announcement: I am away for holidays until 4th of January. I will be more than happy to continue interacting with you and answering your questions when I'm back. Until then, Happy New Year from the whole team!

Wish you Happy new year to you ..and hope for new offer on a new year
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:56:59 PM

Best wishes and Happy New Year to all Hashflare users. Let us hope to get lower maintenance fee in 2016.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bapparabi

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:59:44 PM

Yes hope for decrease maintenance fee ..
kpgduras

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:17:51 PM

I have a question about daily returns from SHA-256 and Scrypt mining with HashFlare.
Below is a table showing daily profit/loss for both mining types.  My question:  Why is profit/loss %age for both mining types the same?

https://i.imgur.com/wguL9HL.jpg
bapparabi

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:29:07 PM

I have a question about daily returns from SHA-256 and Scrypt mining with HashFlare.
Below is a table showing daily profit/loss for both mining types.  My question:  Why is profit/loss %age for both mining types the same?

Are you comparing both ..?? because both are running on different platform ..so you can't compare both sir 
kpgduras

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

Are you comparing both ..?? because both are running on different platform ..so you can't compare both sir 

That's my point - don't you think it's strange that the change % is equal even though the results are from 2 different platforms?
bapparabi

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:41:03 PM

That's my point - don't you think it's strange that the change % is equal even though the results are from 2 different platforms?

yes there is quite little bit different in income generation point of view  ..as both have differ option to mining coin and different coins they can mine ..so as per need people buy it
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:52:27 PM

Yeah that is a little odd.  Maybe Hashflare can answer this question because it appears as their payouts are a blend of SHA256 and Scrypt mining proportionately.  I currently only have Scrypt hash so I can't compare that payout but it looks like you are running 3 Mh/s Scrypt, not sure about SHA-256.

kpgduras

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:58:37 PM

Yeah that is a little odd.  Maybe Hashflare can answer this question because it appears as their payouts are a blend of SHA256 and Scrypt mining proportionately.  I currently only have Scrypt hash so I can't compare that payout but it looks like you are running 3 Mh/s Scrypt, not sure about SHA-256.
0.06 TH/s SHA-256.  I agree - Hashflare can you answer?  Thanks
bapparabi

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:51:30 AM

and how much script you have have ?? can you tell us in the image it not clearly mentioned
kpgduras

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:57:58 AM

and how much script you have have ?? can you tell us in the image it not clearly mentioned

3 Mh/s Scrypt
bapparabi

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:08:45 AM

3 Mh/s Scrypt

there is some issue ..i thing as i can see ..please send support mail to then directly form there site and they can see iny our account what is iisue and solve it
kpgduras

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:23:21 AM

[/quote]
there is some issue ..i thing as i can see ..please send support mail to then directly form there site and they can see iny our account what is iisue and solve it
[/quote]

Sent request to Support
bapparabi

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:24:58 AM

[/quote]

Sent request to Support
[/quote]

Ok as soon as you get some reply ..please put it here sow e can see what is issue ..or there is some modification in there mining server or platform
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:06:47 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 09:20:24 AM by HashFlare

Hi guys,

At the moment I can't give you an answer on your question. I've already send request to my colleagues from support team. We will get the answer asap.

Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

Hi gues,

At the moment I can't give you an answer on your question. I've already send request to my colleagues from support team. We will get the answer asap.

hello how about proof of hash..? how much hashpower you have ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: