Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143003 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:05:55 PM

What about that idea of trading hash? This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?

I know you have this planned, any ETA on this?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:02:25 PM

What about that idea of trading hash? This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?

What about that idea of trading hash?This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?
-->> this may be way to long for then to make it as no other company do this ... yes that why Hashnest is good ..

-->> have you got any news or any update on this because i can't see any place where its mention that
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

What about that idea of trading hash?This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?
-->> this may be way to long for then to make it as no other company do this ... yes that why Hashnest is good ..

-->> have you got any news or any update on this because i can't see any place where its mention that
Unfortunately we are unable to provide a working system which allows inter-user hashrate transfers yet. Currently our powers are aimed towards the improving of current system functionality. We are also working on establishment of a new data center which will allow us to offer a more efficient service (for instance, we want to lower the commission fees). If you are willing to sell your hashrate to any other user, please contact our technical support as they will be able to manually help with that.

mokadev

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:09:24 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide a working system which allows inter-user hashrate transfers yet. Currently our powers are aimed towards the improving of current system functionality. We are also working on establishment of a new data center which will allow us to offer a more efficient service (for instance, we want to lower the commission fees). If you are willing to sell your hashrate to any other user, please contact our technical support as they will be able to manually help with that.

I am selling my 60 ghs account for only $24 contact me today
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:13:13 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

I can give you 10$. If you like my offer send me PM.
bapparabi

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:11:41 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

I can give you 10$. If you like my offer send me PM.

Give $22 and get the account I give you $2 discount btw if you buy from the site 60 ghs will cost more than $25

I if you buy the hash when they run promo then it will just cost $22.75 ..which ..you have to provide good offer to so any one can buy it 
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:16:12 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

That s a step in the right direction. However, trading hash would represent a nice source of income for you guys as well so I d suggest you have a look at that.
Still, keep up the good work.

bapparabi

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:11:59 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

That s a step in the right direction. However, trading hash would represent a nice source of income for you guys as well so I d suggest you have a look at that.
Still, keep up the good work.

Buy my account 60 ghs only $20

please put in auction section ..so that you can get better bidder and customer will bid and buy
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:15:32 PM

What's going on? Withdrawals have been on hold for a while...
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 09:22:39 AM

What's going on? Withdrawals have been on hold for a while...
Don't worry, it's probably one of the following reson:
- purchasing by credit card
- changing your account profile
- referral purchasing by credit card.
Please, contact with support team, we will solve the problem Smiley

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:08:43 PM

I made my withdrawal yesterday, no issues whatsoever. For now, no issues with Hashflare. My only request would be to see active hash trading market in the future.

blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:43:40 AM

I haven't been able to withdraw for about a week, I emailed hashflare last night.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:04:50 AM

This site (ponzi) has come to an end. If you want to join now and invest a large sum of money you will definitely get fractional or dust payments everyday only to satisfy you with the fact that they are paying.

P.s Cloud mining is totally a collapsed concept nowadays.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:54:34 AM

did a small withdrawal this morning, showed up instant in my wallet.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:22:36 AM

Stop spreading FUD, just did my withdrawal and it come in withing a few seconds.

bit4money

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:38:49 PM

For what is worth!

I am very satisfied with them, I am with Hash Flare since the middle of October of 2015, I did my first withdraw by the end of November, since than I have made weekly withdraws, all have been paid without any delay, I accumulate almost 1 Th/s.

My account was blocked during 30 days (for safety) because I did a direct payment with credit card. I recomend to read the fine print, they will block you if use credit card or change the recieving wallet.

Few times I used the support for questions related with pool allocation, they were very responsive and accurate!

I don´t see the point of spreading bad news about Hash Flare.

If you don´t like the company or don´t like the concept, just move on to something else.

Cheers
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:01:27 AM

For what is worth!

I am very satisfied with them, I am with Hash Flare since the middle of October of 2015, I did my first withdraw by the end of November, since than I have made weekly withdraws, all have been paid without any delay, I accumulate almost 1 Th/s.

My account was blocked during 30 days (for safety) because I did a direct payment with credit card. I recomend to read the fine print, they will block you if use credit card or change the recieving wallet.

Few times I used the support for questions related with pool allocation, they were very responsive and accurate!

I don´t see the point of spreading bad news about Hash Flare.

If you don´t like the company or don´t like the concept, just move on to something else.

Cheers

that's good to hear, but still they own the proof that they are really hashing and are not a ponzi.
bit4money

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:00:47 AM

Why do u people insist so much on auto payouts? Is it really that hard to visit the website once a week and request payouts?
That's not the point we're talking about. A withdrawal has a fee of 0.0003BTC. So we made the suggestion to add an auto payout function, that is feeless. Because if they can combine many transactions it's cheaper for them. Also there was the proposal to add a manual fee selection option, but it was denied by HashFlare. So the auto withdraw function is the last possible way of feeless withdrawals. Especially for those who haven't invested that much. And the fee is three days of payout.

Ok, I see.

This seems as a credible proposal.

+1 from my side.

Yes i can also agree as send fund in once or do a batch process everyday like all other company do will take less bitcoin network cost ..and user also get less fee to pay and more income ..hope to start this soon

I´d like to comment on this purposal!
- If HashFlare implements such sugestion, surely will be some delay on payments, because it will need to accumulate a number of individual withdraw requests, before being paid out. The payments won´t be so imediate as they are presently, hence start geting complaints.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:02:02 PM

Why do u people insist so much on auto payouts? Is it really that hard to visit the website once a week and request payouts?
That's not the point we're talking about. A withdrawal has a fee of 0.0003BTC. So we made the suggestion to add an auto payout function, that is feeless. Because if they can combine many transactions it's cheaper for them. Also there was the proposal to add a manual fee selection option, but it was denied by HashFlare. So the auto withdraw function is the last possible way of feeless withdrawals. Especially for those who haven't invested that much. And the fee is three days of payout.

Ok, I see.

This seems as a credible proposal.

+1 from my side.

Yes i can also agree as send fund in once or do a batch process everyday like all other company do will take less bitcoin network cost ..and user also get less fee to pay and more income ..hope to start this soon

I´d like to comment on this purposal!
- If HashFlare implements such sugestion, surely will be some delay on payments, because it will need to accumulate a number of individual withdraw requests, before being paid out. The payments won´t be so imediate as they are presently, hence start geting complaints.

That's true but i'm totally fine with that. I don't want to spend three or four days of mining earnings for withdrawal fees. So it can take 3 days and i'm happy. Or maybe they accumulate the requests of every week and send them every monday or so. That would be really nice if it was free.
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 01:56:51 PM

It looks like HF is having a seasonal 25% promo.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: