Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143003 times)
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Hello,

Does anyone register for hashflare discount thing?

They say they gave your %10 if you didn't register from referral?

https://www.hashflare.discount/

What do you think?

SCAM.
The link their own referral and have instructions on how to clear previous referrals. I don't think you will get a single satoshi from them. But they will get referral percent from you.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manic_miner1983

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

I bought a Hashflare account via bank transfer on the 28th Dec. I transferred 9900 and the money is gone from my bank but says 'pending' in my Hashflare account. It has been like this for about a week.

I've tried contacting Hashflare through the ticketing service and also through their Facebook page but I haven't had a reply.

Can anyone on here help me?
Halikin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

I bought a Hashflare account via bank transfer on the 28th Dec. I transferred 9900 and the money is gone from my bank but says 'pending' in my Hashflare account. It has been like this for about a week.

I've tried contacting Hashflare through the ticketing service and also through their Facebook page but I haven't had a reply.

Can anyone on here help me?

Maybe the delay is because the support need to verify the transfer and they're busy with the response time in about 2 weeks.

Have you already open a ticket? It is good to gain time.

f4

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Current daily mining profit for 1 TH is 13021 satoshis, my last five payouts on hashflare were around 14500 satoshis per TH.
Are the pools just lucky atm or is there another reason for that?

I doubt they finally pay the fees additionally to the block reward.

Probably the additional amount is just from the fees from every transaction confirmed by the pool you are pointing plus the luck of the pool. The 13021 satoshis you are saying is just the estimated earnings per ths having just 100% luck

I doubt the increase of the payouts has to do with the luck of the pool, as the average luck for the hashflare pools seems as usual, although BTCChina is at 108% for the last 3 days, which is only 33% of the pools used on hashflare.
https://btc.com/

China banned ICOs, Bitcoin as payment system and most exchanges moved to south korea.
Still 60% of the Bitcoin Hashpower ~15.000 Petahash/s  are located in China, due to the cheap energy.
The biggest manufacturer of ASIC-Miners is also located in China.

Now it seems like the government wants to ban mining in China and asks mining firms to 'orderly exit' business.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201801/05/WS5a4eb4cba31008cf16da527c.html

The big mining centers could move to Mongolia or the US.

Should the government really enforce the ban of mining, this is actually great news for hashflare users, as it could lead to a huge temporarily drop in hashrate.

AFAIK the hashflare mining centers are located in Estonia and Russia, they are also working on a new one in Iceland.

Pedro2k2

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Good afternoon,

I wonder if after the period of 1 year, if the contract expires, I have the right to withdraw my bitcoins even if I do not have the minimum withheld.

Thanks
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

Good afternoon,

I wonder if after the period of 1 year, if the contract expires, I have the right to withdraw my bitcoins even if I do not have the minimum withheld.

Thanks

Yes, they will take care of this withdrawal for you. Either that or you could reinvest your profits to help you reach the threshold.

Fastserv

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Good afternoon,

Thanks

Yes, they will take care of this withdrawal for you. Either that or you could reinvest your profits to help you reach the threshold.

have you tried it yourself? I seriously doubt they will allow withdrawal even not reaching the minimum withdrawal amount just because the mining contract expired. can you give me link if they have post in the past about this?

Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

have you tried it yourself? I seriously doubt they will allow withdrawal even not reaching the minimum withdrawal amount just because the mining contract expired. can you give me link if they have post in the past about this?

My withdrawals have always met the minimum threshold so far, so no I have not. I pulled this from their FAQ:

"Currently, we are looking for a solution for those, whose total balance is smaller than the minimum withdrawal at the end of their contracts. At the moment, we can confirm that users will still be able to make a withdrawal in case if their balance will be lower than the minimum withdrawal amount by the time when their contract expires."

source

Steffoboy

Activity: 314

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

Manipulation goes on, with massive drop in price, today, the highest hashrate ever recorded entered Bitcoin mining, not even when bitcoin was at all time high the hashrate was this high, todays increase was 17.3% and the number is 18146 the latest 12 day period the hashrate has declined, as would be expected, but with this latest megaboost at lowest profitability for the same period, we will have a net gain of 9.6% overall for latest 12 days, if this day is not inccluded, the hashrate would have declined -7,8%.

So gear up and embrace lower profits for next period aswell, chinese Newyear coming up, and i guess they like a bogged down bitcoin for celebration?

This also means payouts and fees will be affected. Bitcoin has to go to 25k i estimate to counterbalance this manipulation. Dosent look very likely that that happens during next week.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

For all of you that are a little bit butt hurt of the hash-price increase (including me) i can tell you, there are others that are more butt hurt today, i signed up for ViaBtc to get some deeper info about them, and today, they sent out an announcement: They are increasing the maintenance fee for S9 contracts from 6 to 50(!)%

They claim its hard to find mining facilities in China! They refund people that dont want to mine with them because of this.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
f4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

The expected ~ +16 % difficulty increase in a few hours is still in the +18% / 10 days prediction with a acceptable ROI, so nothing to worry about.
Last difficulty peroid was much more profitable than expected anyway.

In the longterm price and difficulty always get to a level where profits are minimal, but in the greens with the cheapest electricity available.

China is still dominating the mining industry, no matter if BCH or BTC, but this is about to change.
Afaik ViaBTC is closing down their cloud mining service.
Pedro2k2

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

Someone who has not earned the 10% of referrals? I already sent 5 tickets and no answer for 1 month, I'm starting to think that they only respond to what they want.
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

The expected ~ +16 % difficulty increase in a few hours is still in the +18% / 10 days prediction with a acceptable ROI, so nothing to worry about.
Last difficulty peroid was much more profitable than expected anyway.

In the longterm price and difficulty always get to a level where profits are minimal, but in the greens with the cheapest electricity available.

China is still dominating the mining industry, no matter if BCH or BTC, but this is about to change.
Afaik ViaBTC is closing down their cloud mining service.

How do you mean, its not expected since the expected was a drop in difficulty, and how can higher difficulty be nothing to worry about when the price of the bitcoin is not rising?

Higher difficulty with lesser amounts of hashes, and lower returns, As we have seen before, i bet the hashrate dissapears after increase in difficulty is a fact. So tell me, what is good with that, and how do we make more money when this happens, we dont, since the fees is kept by the pools, and we get none of it.

Was the increase in price for the Hashpower also a good business for us?

f4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

How do you mean, its not expected since the expected was a drop in difficulty, and how can higher difficulty be nothing to worry about when the price of the bitcoin is not rising?

The fork last year, with a huge swap in hashrate was a special event, since that balanced again I made the prediction that difficulty may rise 18% for the next ~26 difficulty changes over the next 12 months. Thats a difficulty increase of 2000% over one year, as it adds up. Even then you would get out of hashflare breaking even. Every difficulty increase under 18% means profit. Last change was only +3% with 110% pool luck, so things are looking pretty good.

Higher difficulty with lesser amounts of hashes, and lower returns, As we have seen before, i bet the hashrate dissapears after increase in difficulty is a fact. So tell me, what is good with that, and how do we make more money when this happens, we dont, since the fees is kept by the pools, and we get none of it.

I noticed the repeating huge spikes of hashrate everytime right before the difficulty change, I still dont get why that is, but the overall curve is straight up.

My assumption was that cloudmining is more profitable than getting an Antminer S9, as hashflare gets electricity cheaper, and with the discounts in November paying $ 1,30 / 10 GHs it was way cheaper than getting the hardware yourself.
But with the insanly high fees and a clogged up mempool that almost doubles the current blockreward and hashflare not paying out these fees, getting an S9 would have been more profitable after all.
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

The fork last year, with a huge swap in hashrate was a special event, since that balanced again I made the prediction that difficulty may rise 18% for the next ~26 difficulty changes over the next 12 months. Thats a difficulty increase of 2000% over one year, as it adds up. Even then you would get out of hashflare breaking even. Every difficulty increase under 18% means profit. Last change was only +3% with 110% pool luck, so things are looking pretty good.

I noticed the repeating huge spikes of hashrate everytime right before the difficulty change, I still dont get why that is, but the overall curve is straight up.

My assumption was that cloudmining is more profitable than getting an Antminer S9, as hashflare gets electricity cheaper, and with the discounts in November paying $ 1,30 / 10 GHs it was way cheaper than getting the hardware yourself.
But with the insanly high fees and a clogged up mempool that almost doubles the current blockreward and hashflare not paying out these fees, getting an S9 would have been more profitable after all.

I agree, i however claim its pure manipulation, when profitability is at the highest, hashpower leaves, and when it earns the least amount of revenue, we get a alltime high, just to see the difficulty rise even more and clog it up more, if u buy a S9 it would be 1.25 usd per 10 ghash, and that if u pay 2000 USD for it i think its more like 1650 if u get the correct price, then u also earn a chuink of the maintance fee on top of it, but spend more on electricity, but if that is heating your house, its a huge win.

f4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:39:52 AM

Well at least you were told that before  Wink
As you make 80% of the profit in the first 2 months of the whole contract reinvesting is pretty pointless.
Some guy on Telegram suggested hashflare should switch to mining BCH.

Steffoboy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:44:45 AM by Steffoboy

Well at least you were told that before  Wink
As you make 80% of the profit in the first 2 months of the whole contract reinvesting is pretty pointless.

[img]/img]

You missed the point, no contract is profitable, at this difficulty increase pattern and the rise in price, oh well, the hashes i bought for 1,5 Usd is, but as an active investment, it isent at 2.2 no matter what you spend, all contracts is consumed in 10 months. when contracts expire, you running 20% loss on continue mining, which means mining stops at month 10,  and no, i was not told this before. To say that reinvesting is not profitable like it ever was, is error logic, if it wasent possible to reinvest profit, there would be no Bitcoin, the hashpower was built by profits from mining. However this argument is that Hashflare steals our lunch so we starve to death, and they will to, this is a major crisis, that is unfolding as we speak!

Hashflare stole the rise in bitcoin+ more, and the will pay the price for it. If bitcoin goes lower, its ends faster, Hashflare had the lowest ROI of the current mining companies you can invest in, i start to see the light here why they wont payout profits, i think they use that money for new equipment, i do forsee they will lower the price after they have secured more hashpower , but at that point i think the audience has left the building.

So i have started invest in another company that sells 1 Th for 128 USD, right now no maintenance fees, and the still have a nice Christmas sale going, take a look and signup if you find it interesting: https://crypterra.net/?code=CR6254
Lowest investment: 32 Usd for 250 Ghash means 40% cheaper than Hasflare at the moment.
For all its worth they offer 2 year contracts.

LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Now that the bitcoin price seems to drop further...
Has anyone figured out at which point Hashflare will shut down mining? I can't get the hang of it.

To my calculations i came up with $3412.

Hashrate: 0.13TH/s
Maintenance: 0.00000334BTC
Price at Maintenance: $13854
Maintenance: $0.04627

Payout: 0.00001465BTC
Min price to reach $0.04627: $3412
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

Well at least you were told that before  Wink

[img]/img]

You missed the point, no contract is profitable, at this difficulty increase pattern and the rise in price, oh well, the hashes i bought for 1,5 Usd is, but as an active investment, it isent at 2.2 no matter what you spend, all contracts is consumed in 10 months. when contracts expire, you running 20% loss on continue mining, which means mining stops at month 10,  and no, i was not told this before. To say that reinvesting is not profitable like it ever was, is error logic, if it wasent possible to reinvest profit, there would be no Bitcoin, the hashpower was built by profits from mining. However this argument is that Hashflare steals our lunch so we starve to death, and they will to, this is a major crisis, that is unfolding as we speak!

Hashflare stole the rise in bitcoin+ more, and the will pay the price for it. If bitcoin goes lower, its ends faster, Hashflare had the lowest ROI of the current mining companies you can invest in, i start to see the light here why they wont payout profits, i think they use that money for new equipment, i do forsee they will lower the price after they have secured more hashpower , but at that point i think the audience has left the building.

So i have started invest in another company that sells 1 Th for 128 USD, right now no maintenance fees, and the still have a nice Christmas sale going, take a look and signup if you find it interesting: https://crypterra.net/?code=CR6254
Lowest investment: 32 Usd for 250 Ghash means 40% cheaper than Hasflare at the moment.
For all its worth they offer 2 year contracts.
Crypterra is offering unreal mining rates. Willing to bet money that they would close up shop within 6 months.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

HashFlare is the only cloud mining I've used.
And everything worked great.
Can really recommend to all beginners.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: