Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143006 times)
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

HashFlare is the only cloud mining I've used.
And everything worked great.
Can really recommend to all beginners.
Genesis, Hashflare, and pool.bitcoin.com, are the main 3 reputable cloud mining sites that offer realistic ROI's. Many other such as "Sun-mining" and "Crypterra" offer unrealistic ROI's because they aren't really mining. Just stay wary, most times, if it's too good to be true, it is.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

HashFlare is the only cloud mining I've used.
And everything worked great.
Can really recommend to all beginners.
Genesis, Hashflare, and pool.bitcoin.com, are the main 3 reputable cloud mining sites that offer realistic ROI's. Many other such as "Sun-mining" and "Crypterra" offer unrealistic ROI's because they aren't really mining. Just stay wary, most times, if it's too good to be true, it is.
LOL its like aiming for a ugly girlfriend, cuz the one that is the most beautiful of them all is "to good to be true"
During a promotional period these prices is quite viable, its the same prices as Hashflare had a few months ago, now pooring money into hashflare isent viable, and we are taken hostage by Hasflare, invest in what you want, i call it "Stockholm Syndrome"

Hashflare might even pay you out when your contract is expired, so much for reputable. So did Hasflare do any mining when the contracts was 1.2 USD?

Crypterra sell for 1,28 USD

This is normal prices according to what a S9 miner cost, of course Hashflare went out and say the have to raise prices cause there is no equipment out there, thats a pure lie, there is many more S9 ASICS coming to the market now than before.

Hashflare went on video stating the have secured all mining power they need to not run out of it cause their suppliers have ramped up production. But now Hasflare like these ramped up prices, to much.

Crypterra payus out on 10 USD

Hashflare at 600 USD

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

New record in Hashrate 20375 PH up 31% in 2 days while Bitcoin is falling look out for negative earnings this month, This might be the death of cloudmining we are looking at.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Call_Saul

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

we have an discussion here, i say Hasflare is a scam right now, since its never profitable, and you say you recommend it.

You can discuss about Crypterra here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.0 . From those topic I understood that Crypterra is greatest scam ever Grin
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

we have an discussion here, i say Hasflare is a scam right now, since its never profitable, and you say you recommend it.

You can discuss about Crypterra here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.0 . From those topic I understood that Crypterra is greatest scam ever Grin
If they are a scam Hasflare would be the double of it.

Call_Saul

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I have started to work with hashflare at July 2017 and I have already returned all my funds. Now I am gaining pure profit. So I know what is not scam 100% Cool
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

I have started to work with hashflare at July 2017 and I have already returned all my funds. Now I am gaining pure profit. So I know what is not scam 100% Cool
We talk about what is at hand at the present, not if you invested long time ago, profitability is ZERO hash cost has to go down to 1.2 per 10 Ghash, if not its no profitability, and if they do lower to 1.2, i want to hear you all call it a scam, cuz thats the argument u use vs Crypterra, which was never at 1,2 usd, so the horse is dead here, and hashflare has beaten it to death, it can be resurrected, by a) Lowering the Hash price to half, or b) Make bitcoin 17 000 and over, then i will start reinvesting again, but as this is, profitability is negative, and u just lend Hasflare money (bitcoin) to get less bitcoin back a year later. Cuz they wont let u withdraw less than 600USD i call scam on it

Xpod78

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

We talk about what is at hand at the present, not if you invested long time ago, profitability is ZERO hash cost has to go down to 1.2 per 10 Ghash, if not its no profitability, and if they do lower to 1.2, i want to hear you all call it a scam, cuz thats the argument u use vs Crypterra, which was never at 1,2 usd, so the horse is dead here, and hashflare has beaten it to death, it can be resurrected, by a) Lowering the Hash price to half, or b) Make bitcoin 17 000 and over, then i will start reinvesting again, but as this is, profitability is negative, and u just lend Hasflare money (bitcoin) to get less bitcoin back a year later. Cuz they wont let u withdraw less than 600USD i call scam on it
2 Cloud mining sites have always stood the test of time. Not only have they done that, but both of them have provided visual proof of their mining supplies. Your crypterra has done no such thing. Again, please leave this thread open for conversations about Hashflare, not comparing them to rivals.
f4

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

Just look what happened to Bitconnect.
I guess next is Usi-Tech, followed by Tether.
You really should do your research before sending money anywhere.

Difficulty is jumping up crazy, maybe I was a bit too optimistic with only 18% difficulty increase every 10 days.

When BTC prices and difficulty keep moving at these rates, I am looking forward to see how many people will keep mining at a loss.

Current daily revenue for 1 TH is USD 1,44 minus USD 0,32 electricity @1 cent / kwh.
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

Just look what happened to Bitconnect.
I guess next is Usi-Tech, followed by Tether.
You really should do your research before sending money anywhere.

Difficulty is jumping up crazy, maybe I was a bit too optimistic with only 18% difficulty increase every 10 days.

When BTC prices and difficulty keep moving at these rates, I am looking forward to see how many people will keep mining at a loss.

Current daily revenue for 1 TH is USD 1,44 minus USD 0,32 electricity @1 cent / kwh.
Yes u where, since profit is 15% on a month, and difficulty rise is like 39%, and wrong again Usi tech was first to close shop, US jurisdiction, not exit scams etc.

Laugh all u want, the governments of the world is against all of crypto, cry scams, but the real scams is the government.

Steffoboy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

2 Cloud mining sites have always stood the test of time. Not only have they done that, but both of them have provided visual proof of their mining supplies. Your crypterra has done no such thing. Again, please leave this thread open for conversations about Hashflare, not comparing them to rivals.
"both of them" speaks for itself, happy reinvesting and RIP Hashflare is a dead horse, and Genesis has nothing to offer. says it all.
And btw its not "my" Crypterra" but i do promote it, and i have the right to.

And yes Crypterra has shown Video proof of mining equipment, so wrong again.

Thread is wide open, people understand to not argue about the facts, dont try to be a gatekeeper, especially when u have no understanding of mining and the factors that control it. But i do want you to speak your mind, im not against it, see im all for knowledge, and i dont try to gate-keep. So stop that, or not Smiley

Xpod78

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

"both of them" speaks for itself, happy reinvesting and RIP Hashflare is a dead horse, and Genesis has nothing to offer. says it all.
And btw its not "my" Crypterra" but i do promote it, and i have the right to.

And yes Crypterra has shown Video proof of mining equipment, so wrong again.

Thread is wide open, people understand to not argue about the facts, dont try to be a gatekeeper, especially when u have no understanding of mining and the factors that control it. But i do want you to speak your mind, im not against it, see im all for knowledge, and i dont try to gate-keep. So stop that, or not Smiley
Please link me proof of their mining equipment.
Xpod78

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Only posting this to discourage users from using Crypterra.net anyone who is even considering this as a serious mining investment please review the following evidence and how unresponsive the owner of the site is at the link that was posted above. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.20)
As of right now, there is NO visual proof of any miners nor have they disclosed any active server locations. How unresponsive the owner of the site is on a forum that he started seems to be worrisome as well.

Cheers everyone and keep your BTC safe from ponzi's Smiley
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Only posting this to discourage users from using Crypterra.net anyone who is even considering this as a serious mining investment please review the following evidence and how unresponsive the owner of the site is at the link that was posted above. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.20)
As of right now, there is NO visual proof of any miners nor have they disclosed any active server locations. How unresponsive the owner of the site is on a forum that he started seems to be worrisome as well.

Lmao thats is fake accounts, they have like 15 post in total, Hashflare is the scam, no payouts, no profit. They have showed prooof of mining equipment in Video on youtube. Go find it, Also hashflare is accused of the same, one of Hasflare staff went out last week and promised real time videos etc.

Stop the nonense, you will lose money if you buy hash at Hasflare, its against laws of physics to be able to make money as it is.

If you cant understand that, and just want to feel comfy, go ahead, you have been warned. Go for profits, not bullshit. why invest 100 dollar today, and get 70 back in a year?

There is also numerous proof Hasflare steals your referrals, aswells as cheats on the payout fee, aswell as the return from the pools, we have many here that can testify to that.

Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:26:04 AM

Lmao thats is fake accounts, they have like 15 post in total, Hashflare is the scam, no payouts, no profit. They have showed prooof of mining equipment in Video on youtube. Go find it, Also hashflare is accused of the same, one of Hasflare staff went out last week and promised real time videos etc.

Stop the nonense, you will lose money if you buy hash at Hasflare, its against laws of physics to be able to make money as it is.

If you cant understand that, and just want to feel comfy, go ahead, you have been warned. Go for profits, not bullshit. why invest 100 dollar today, and get 70 back in a year?

There is also numerous proof Hasflare steals your referrals, aswells as cheats on the payout fee, aswell as the return from the pools, we have many here that can testify to that.

I bought 1 th/s back when Hashflare first opened in early 2015 (January I think). I built that up to 2.28 th/s with many withdrawals in the process. I now have that same 2.28 th/s and it pays out. Every day. I have never had a problem with hashflare. They are legit, they have proof of mining, and they do a somewhat decent job running their company. Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to promote a fake company on a thread that has nothing to do with them?

Steffoboy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:03 AM

I bought 1 th/s back when Hashflare first opened in early 2015 (January I think). I built that up to 2.28 th/s with many withdrawals in the process. I now have that same 2.28 th/s and it pays out. Every day. I have never had a problem with hashflare. They are legit, they have proof of mining, and they do a somewhat decent job running their company. Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to promote a fake company on a thread that has nothing to do with them?
You must be stupid son, anyone that invest today, or reinvest today, can never get profit with hashflare.

I have around 14 TH so im well invested in Hasflare, still my payouts from Genesis is way higher per TH, also they are higher on Crypterra.
Its you who says its a fake company, i on my part has put my money where my mouth is, people have signed up with link, below, They where registered flawlessly, i only got 0,8 Th so far, but i will get a payout in a few days, cause the limit is at 10 USD, so i look forward to that, Reason i even bother to post about all this is that most people have no clue, and needs someone to tell them, you on the other hand, why do you defend Hasflare, when its clear that:

They cheat on referrals

They steal from your commission, cuz the fee they charge you is not sent when they do a payout

If you are a small investor, you will never get paid before the contract expires

Hashflare overcharge double the cost of a hash from an S9

Hashflare will not be profitable, use this calculator: http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17 put 220 USD as hardware cost and see the reality

Hashflare stole all lifetime contracts without any chance to get refunded

You have not provided proof for what you have said, so provide proof or shut up, if you can bring anything i said as a lie, provide it.

You have never invested with crypterra, i have thats why i know what i know, Crypterra seems legit,  also other people will know, Hasflare will not survive unless the cut price in half almost and lands at the same price as crypterra, this will likely not happen, also the founder of Hashflare is busy opening a bank, so maybe they throw Hasflare under the bus any time soon, it wont survive selling non profit mining any long period of time, unless to people who have forgotten to switch off reinvesting.

Xpod78

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

You must be stupid son, anyone that invest today, or reinvest today, can never get profit with hashflare.

I have around 14 TH so im well invested in Hasflare, still my payouts from Genesis is way higher per TH, also they are higher on Crypterra.
Its you who says its a fake company, i on my part has put my money where my mouth is, people have signed up with link, below, They where registered flawlessly, i only got 0,8 Th so far, but i will get a payout in a few days, cause the limit is at 10 USD, so i look forward to that, Reason i even bother to post about all this is that most people have no clue, and needs someone to tell them, you on the other hand, why do you defend Hasflare, when its clear that:

They cheat on referrals

They steal from your commission, cuz the fee they charge you is not sent when they do a payout

If you are a small investor, you will never get paid before the contract expires

Hashflare will not be profitable, use this calculator: http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17 put 220 USD as hardware cost and see the reality

You have not provided proof for what you have said, so provide proof or shut up, if you can bring anything i said as a lie, provide it.

You have never invested with crypterra, i have thaqts why i know what i know, also other people will know, Hasflare will not survive unless the cut price in half almost and lands at the same price as crypterra, this will likely not happen, also the founder of Hashflare is busy opening a bank, so maybe they throw Hasflare under the bus any time soon, it wont survive selling non profit mining any long period of time, unless to people who have forgotten to switch off reinvesting.

Often times Hashflare has higher payouts than bitcoin calculators due to the increased fees on transactions. You are doing an awful lot of talking without any proof. Searched youtube, again Crypterra has no videos proving their hashing power when Hashflare does. Again, have any links for proof? Cause you're doing an awful lot of talking without anything to back it up.
Xpod78

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

Also, the user Crypterra owner of the bitcointalk topic about his business STILL hasn't been active. People are complaining saying they haven't recieved any returns on their mining contracts. Link me one video showing Crypterra's miners and I'll shut up, otherwise stop lying to everyone.
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:01:55 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 01:12:45 AM by Steffoboy

They cheat on referrals

You have never invested with crypterra, i have thaqts why i know what i know, also other people will know, Hasflare will not survive unless the cut price in half almost and lands at the same price as crypterra, this will likely not happen, also the founder of Hashflare is busy opening a bank, so maybe they throw Hasflare under the bus any time soon, it wont survive selling non profit mining any long period of time, unless to people who have forgotten to switch off reinvesting.

Often times Hashflare has higher payouts than bitcoin calculators due to the increased fees on transactions. You are doing an awful lot of talking without any proof. Searched youtube, again Crypterra has no videos proving their hashing power when Hashflare does. Again, have any links for proof? Cause you're doing an awful lot of talking without anything to back it up.

LOL u cant even find stuff on internet dude, ye i will dig it up for you. its you who is all talk, trying to defend a proven dishonest company, just cause u bought hashes for 1.2 USD u think all is fine now, cause u cant even read what people say to you, or cant understand, or both. remember that Crypterra charge 1,28 Usd for 10 Ghash, and this is why i invest with them, even at that level, ROI is almost 5 months, and this is the reason why Hashflare will implode. Even if i reinvest all income, my Hash at hashflare will disappear, cause i make less money than the difficulty increases allow me to buy more hashpower for, and so it will be no matter what you do, every reinvestment is all the same.

I have also said i will change my mind if they cut down the prices, Hasflare clkaimed that they had to raise price cause it was difficult to find mining equipment, but after that they have gone in public and said that they have secured computers, they still not lower the prices, i remember that they jacked up the prices to 2.4 usd at the same time they stole the lifetime contracts, i stopped reinvest at that point also, later they changed to 1.5 usd per 10 Ghash, so it was profitable again.

If i start reinvest, i will be open minded about that, but as of now, i will drain out every cent, and put it where i can grow it, just not deplete it.

Btw why are you lying that u get paid out every day when u have only a few TH, limit is 0,05 Bitcoin which makes it 200 days between payout, since u make 2.78 a day

Lowest payout is 556.15 USD as of the price for Bitcoin right now.

Steffoboy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:59 AM

Also, the user Crypterra owner of the bitcointalk topic about his business STILL hasn't been active. People are complaining saying they haven't recieved any returns on their mining contracts. Link me one video showing Crypterra's miners and I'll shut up, otherwise stop lying to everyone.
You are the liar here, this is proven, u talk about daily payouts when this is impossible, ther is plenty proof that people fail to send bitcoins in time, for expiring orders due to the congestion of the blockchain, its on Crypterra possible to pay with litecoin, Crypterra is in ultra high expansion cause users are flowing in on the double, and they have not been able to keep up.

This has been the case for Hashflare aswell, this thread is filled with all complaints, and Hasflare aint here to defemd themselves either. Cause they have no case against what i say,.. everything bad about Hasflare is well proven, its sad it is that way, but im heading for the exit now, nothing else to do, if i stay i get no money at all.

Atleast Crypterra cares about their problems, the have posted this on their website:

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: