Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 416 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH  (Read 527635 times)
techgeeks

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:37:33 PM

Does anyone have any S7 coupons for sale? - PM me, looking for around 20.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

Better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:44:44 PM

FYI:  My 9/2 order cleared customs this morning.  Arrived there Sunday night - so a 2+ day delay.

Cassey
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:26:31 PM

It may have been nice if we were given the option to get a faster delivery with the 4.6+ miner than wait for the 4.8+ as it looks like some of the batch 2 may get theirs before us in batch 1.

If you think about it, batch 2 IS batch 1.
I agree. Said that awhile back. Batch 2 and 3 popped up too fast. Just more QA was taking place, probably disappointed customers.
Waiting for $35K worth of miners. Please ship Bitmain, I know you have your ears on.

Yes, more QA taking place.  I wish people would refrain from rude comments without giving BITMAIN the opportunity to follow through to completion their "compensation" for those who had to wait.  They may find themselves regretting their rude comments later on.  I understand their disappointment cause I'm still waiting for close to $20K worth of S7's myself.  However, I feel one should still remain "professional" if and/or when problems arise to avoid stress, regrets, burning bridges, etc...  

I have run my own business for quite some time now [Since 1997].  I've had my own share of regrets when saying things I should not have said and doing things I should not have done.  I ended up learning "the hard way" from my own mistakes and times of lacking patience in the past.  I've become a bit more mature in my business dealings with age.

I know of a time when I failed to meet a deadline for a customer and held them up for one week.  The dude cursed me out over the phone [But I remained calm and consoling].  I ended up making it up to him without getting irate back at him and avoided burning bridges.  He ended up apologizing for his rude comments and we ended up being good friends to this date and we play golf together on occasions.

I'm saying all of this just to say we might want to give BITMAIN full opportunity to make good on their unfortunate events that have occurred as of late without being rude.  If they had messed up, I think they would like the opportunity to make good on their mess up without being railed upon.  Being rude doesn't help anything.  It only fuels more hate and discontent [Possibly from both parties].  I can understand "chewing someone a new ass" if that particular someone has been a complete ass hole.  However, I'm not necessarily condoning "chewing a new ass" either.   Cheesy

Patience, truly is a virtue!  If things do not come out as hoped, I still believe karma bestows what is deserved in the end for both parties.  It's okay to have a grievance where it is due.  I just believe those grievances can be voiced without being rude.  There was a time when I would chew someone a new ass like a Marine drill instructor.  I've found [By learning the hard way through the years] is best to try to refrain and be the better person if you can, especially in business dealings.  Doing so [I've found] can be imbibed from the receiving party and end up being fruitful for both parties in the end.

Cheers M8's  

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:32:57 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 03:55:03 PM by aurel57

It may have been nice if we were given the option to get a faster delivery with the 4.6+ miner than wait for the 4.8+ as it looks like some of the batch 2 may get theirs before us in batch 1.

I agree but batch 2 is @$250 cheaper. It will be hard to justify the higher price for batch 1 which has not shipped yet, even with the .027 compensation.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:37:14 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 03:54:17 PM by aurel57

I agree. Said that awhile back. Batch 2 and 3 popped up too fast. Just more QA was taking place, probably disappointed customers.
Waiting for $35K worth of miners. Please ship Bitmain, I know you have your ears on.

Yes, more QA taking place.  I wish people would refrain from rude comments without giving BITMAIN the opportunity to follow through to completion their "compensation" for those who had to wait.  They may find themselves regretting their rude comments later on.  I understand their disappointment cause I'm still waiting for close to $20K worth of S7's myself.  However, I feel one should still remain "professional" if and/or when problems arise to avoid stress, regrets, burning bridges, etc...  

I have run my own business for quite some time now [Since 1997].  I've had my own share of regrets when saying things I should not have said and doing things I should not have done.  I ended up learning "the hard way" from my own mistakes and times of lacking patience in the past.  I've become a bit more mature in my business dealings with age.

I know of a time when I failed to meet a deadline for a customer and held them up for one week.  The dude cursed me out over the phone [But I remained calm and consoling].  I ended up making it up to him without getting irate back at him and avoided burning bridges.  He ended up apologizing for his rude comments and we ended up being good friends to this date and we play golf together on occasions.

I'm saying all of this just to say we might want to give BITMAIN full opportunity to make good on their unfortunate events that have occurred as of late without being rude.  If they had messed up, I think they would like the opportunity to make good on their mess up without being railed upon.  Being rude doesn't help anything.  It only fuels more hate and discontent [Possibly from both parties].  I can understand "chewing someone a new ass" if that particular someone has been a complete ass hole.  However, I'm not necessarily condoning "chewing a new ass" either.   Cheesy

Patience, truly is a virtue!  If things do not come out as hoped, I still believe karma bestows what is deserved in the end for both parties.  It's okay to have a grievance where it is due.  I just believe those grievances can be voiced without being rude.  There was a time when I would chew someone a new ass like a Marine drill instructor.  I've found [By learning the hard way through the years] is best to try to refrain and be the better person if you can, especially in business dealings.  Doing so [I've found] can be imbibed from the receiving party and end up being fruitful for both parties in the end.

Cheers M8's  

I agree and everyone just needs to think back on how much compensation they got from BFL for the miners that were months (year+)  late. At least Bitmain excepted his mistake and has said he will make good.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:39:12 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 03:55:18 PM by dmwardjr

I agree but batch 2 is @$250 cheaper. It will be hard to justify the higher price for batch 1 which has not shipped yet, even with the .027 compasation.

I understand your reasoning there.  I think I voiced something similar earlier in the thread.  I appreciate your calm attitude while voicing your opinion without name calling.  I think it's wise for all us to remain calm and patient to see what "compensation" is to come.  They might even throw coupons into the mix with the "compensation" for those who had late shipments and/or rigs below specifications.  I'm just going to be patient and allow them the opportunity to make good on their period of unfortunate events.

Could they have been better with communication?  Yes.  Will they learn from this?  Yes, I believe they will.  Only time and patience will tell.

Cheers M8

EDIT:  They are probably short handed, especially with the price of bitcoin these days.  They have batch 2 and 3 orders to fill; quality control with board testing, etc...  I can only imagine what all they have to do right now.  Especially, after awakening to the defective boards.  They may have decided to focus more of their time [With limited man power] on testing boards and shipping, than taking the time to look up the email for each order yet to be filled and sending them communication to apologize for the delay with explanation for compensation.  We have no idea how stressed they may be at this particular time with this unfortunate mishap.  In time, we may find their quality and communication improved through trials and errors.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:51:46 PM

I agree but batch 2 is @$250 cheaper. It will be hard to justify the higher price for batch 1 which has not shipped yet, even with the .027 compasation.

I understand your reasoning there.  I think I voiced something similar earlier in the thread.  I appreciate your calm attitude while voicing your opinion without name calling.  I think it's wise for all us to remain calm and patient to see what "compensation" is to come.  They might even throw coupons into the mix with the "compensation" for those who had late shipments and/or rigs below specifications.  I'm just going to be patient and allow them the opportunity to make good on their period of unfortunate events.

Could they have been better with communication?  Yes.  Will they learn from this?  Yes, I believe they will.  Only time and patience will tell.

Cheers M8

I agree name calling is not going to help, and might as well stay cool and level headed.   But Bitmain took a holiday during a batch before it was done.  Understandable they would want time with family over holiday, yes hard to fault the workers there.

But the compensation they have mentioned is pretty horid.  They waited and released it during a weekend, which I think was done so they did not have to hear be at work during first wave of angry customers.

What do you think they will learn from this?  i mean they learned they can do low compensation, and little communication.   I don't think it was a good learning experience.
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 04:04:58 PM

As promised, here are more photos from the Shenzhen facility of Bitmain. Thanks again for their hospitality. I have a video of their miners hashing aswell, I'll upload it later on.

https://twitter.com/CryptoStarIN/status/654326052823638016

https://twitter.com/CryptoStarIN/status/654326185242009600

They said they were busy with packaging the miners and shipping them. I hope you guys get yours soon too.

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:09:58 PM

Could they have been better with communication?  Yes.  Will they learn from this?  Yes, I believe they will.  Only time and patience will tell.

Cheers M8

EDIT:  They are probably short handed, especially with the price of bitcoin these days.  They have batch 2 and 3 orders [/b]to fill; quality control with board testing, etc...  I can only imagine what all they have to do right now.  Especially, after awakening to the defective boards.  They may have decided to focus more of their time [With limited man power] on testing boards and shipping, than taking the time to look up the email for each order yet to be filled and sending them communication to apologize for the delay with explanation for compensation.  We have no idea how stressed they may be at this particular time with this unfortunate mishap.  In time, we may find their quality and communication improved through trials and errors.

I believe your right. It seems to me this happened in the past (maybe with the S1's) when Bitmain was consatrating on shipping that a lot of people received their miners before they got email tracking numbers. That is when we learned to watch your UPS account for shipping info.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:10:48 PM

I agree name calling is not going to help, and might as well stay cool and level headed.   But Bitmain took a holiday during a batch before it was done.  Understandable they would want time with family over holiday, yes hard to fault the workers there.

But the compensation they have mentioned is pretty horid.  They waited and released it during a weekend, which I think was done so they did not have to hear be at work during first wave of angry customers.

What do you think they will learn from this?  i mean they learned they can do low compensation, and little communication.   I don't think it was a good learning experience.

I have no idea what was "weighed" in their mind when deciding shipment dates.  It's actually quite possible they did not take the time to do quality control checks the way they should have because of less employees due to low bitcoin price.  They may have "intended" to have a certain number of rigs manufactured and shipped before that holiday but ran into a series of unfortunate events.  Which ended up going all the way to the holiday.

In the future, I believe they will allow extra days for possible "unfortunate events" [That do not fall during a holiday].  As for "... they learned they can do low compensation," I have not seen the compensation yet.  So, I'm not going to comment on the compensation until it is delivered to those who deserve it.  This compensation may also include a $100 coupon for each rig that was ordered.  If one cannot use the coupon, they can sell it.

I realize everyone does not have the same situation.  Some have free power and I can see where the compensation would not be as attractive to them as it would be for others who may pay $0.10 kWH.  Those people would have to decide for themselves if they wish to continue business with BITMAIN in the future.  If they do wish to continue business in the future, it does not help them in the least to be rude.

I personally feel we should be allowed to get the rigs for the same price as batch 3.  Will the compensation with possible coupons be close to that?  Only time will tell.  I'm not going to draw conclusions until compensation comes to pass.

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:11:00 PM

As promised, here are more photos from the Shenzhen facility of Bitmain. Thanks again for their hospitality. I have a video of their miners hashing aswell, I'll upload it later on.

https://twitter.com/CryptoStarIN/status/654326052823638016

https://twitter.com/CryptoStarIN/status/654326185242009600

They said they were busy with packaging the miners and shipping them. I hope you guys get yours soon too.

Thank you for posting! I think I seen my miner  sitting there 😉
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:14:28 PM

I agree name calling is not going to help, and might as well stay cool and level headed.   But Bitmain took a holiday during a batch before it was done.  Understandable they would want time with family over holiday, yes hard to fault the workers there.

But the compensation they have mentioned is pretty horid.  They waited and released it during a weekend, which I think was done so they did not have to hear be at work during first wave of angry customers.

What do you think they will learn from this?  i mean they learned they can do low compensation, and little communication.   I don't think it was a good learning experience.

I have no idea what was "weighed" in their mind when deciding shipment dates.  It's actually quite possible they did not take the time to do quality control checks the way they should have because of less employees due to low bitcoin price.  They may have "intended" to have a certain number of rigs manufactured and shipped before that holiday but ran into a series of unfortunate events.  Which ended up going all the way to the holiday.

In the future, I believe they will allow extra days for possible "unfortunate events" [That do not fall during a holiday].  As for "... they learned they can do low compensation," I have not seen the compensation yet.  So, I'm not going to comment on the compensation until it is delivered to those who deserve it.  This compensation may also include a $100 coupon for each rig that was ordered.  If one cannot use the coupon, they can sell it.

I realize everyone does not have the same situation.  Some have free power and I can see where the compensation would not be as attractive to them as it would be for others who may pay $0.10 kWH.  Those people would have to decide for themselves if they wish to continue business with BITMAIN in the future.  If they do wish to continue business in the future, it does not help them in the least to be rude.

I personally feel we should be allowed to get the rigs for the same price as batch 3.  Will the compensation with possible coupons be close to that?  Only time will tell.  

Where are you getting that there might be compensation with coupons?  If they followed past and did decent coupons yes it could be a much better compensation then what I thought I read.

I thought I read it was like the amount it would have made on PPS till it ships.  And you don't get paid for time in shipment only till it ships.  I don't see where they left it open for coupons unless I missed a post from BM.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:27:50 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 04:39:11 PM by dmwardjr

Where are you getting that there might be compensation with coupons?  If they followed past and did decent coupons yes it could be a much better compensation then what I thought I read.

I thought I read it was like the amount it would have made on PPS till it ships.  And you don't get paid for time in shipment only till it ships.  I don't see where they left it open for coupons unless I missed a post from BM.

No, they have not "said" they will give coupons out.  Does this mean they will not give them out because they have not said it?  No.

For instance, I told my client 15% less on my service for delaying them a week.  They accepted...  I also gave them a 15% discount on the next week they scheduled from me after completing the first week.  I offered this "after" completing the first week.  I did not tell them this before the first week.

I've been given more compensation than what I was told originally by venders several times in my business dealings in the past.  I'm a contractor for land line telephone companies in the U.S.  I teach their technicians how to use their meter to identify and locate troubles.  I also consult with training departments to help them be more affective.  I've had business dealings with various vendors for my training boards I've designed and built.  Over 200 solder connections in each training board that simulates 19,700 feet of 24 gauge/ Air Core Cable [Not jelly filled].  Jelly filled is .092 uF per mile/.0174 uF per 1000 feet and Air Core is .083 uF per mile/.0157 uF per 1000 feet.  They've been late before and gave me more compensation than what was originally stated.

Will BITMAIN do this?  I don't know.  Only time will tell.  However, I'm NOT going to be rude while waiting on compensation.  Being rude may very well ensure hate and discontent of both parties and reduce the chance of a more profitable compensation.

I've learned through my business dealings, it's just not profitable to draw conclusions and "react" on those conclusions drawn without an actual "conclusion."

EDIT:  I'm about to take a shower and meet my wife downtown for lunch.  So, I will not be able to check back in for a while.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:08:07 PM

Where are you getting that there might be compensation with coupons?  If they followed past and did decent coupons yes it could be a much better compensation then what I thought I read.

I thought I read it was like the amount it would have made on PPS till it ships.  And you don't get paid for time in shipment only till it ships.  I don't see where they left it open for coupons unless I missed a post from BM.

No, they have not "said" they will give coupons out.  Does this mean they will not give them out because they have not said it?  No.

For instance, I told my client 15% less on my service for delaying them a week.  They accepted...  I also gave them a 15% discount on the next week they scheduled from me after completing the first week.  I offered this "after" completing the first week.  I did not tell them this before the first week.

I've been given more compensation than what I was told originally by venders several times in my business dealings in the past.  I'm a contractor for land line telephone companies in the U.S.  I teach their technicians how to use their meter to identify and locate troubles.  I also consult with training departments to help them be more affective.  I've had business dealings with various vendors for my training boards I've designed and built.  Over 200 solder connections in each training board that simulates 19,700 feet of 24 gauge/ Air Core Cable [Not jelly filled].  Jelly filled is .092 uF per mile/.0174 uF per 1000 feet and Air Core is .083 uF per mile/.0157 uF per 1000 feet.  They've been late before and gave me more compensation than what was originally stated.

Will BITMAIN do this?  I don't know.  Only time will tell.  However, I'm NOT going to be rude while waiting on compensation.  Being rude may very well ensure hate and discontent of both parties and reduce the chance of a more profitable compensation.

I've learned through my business dealings, it's just not profitable to draw conclusions and "react" on those conclusions drawn without an actual "conclusion."

EDIT:  I'm about to take a shower and meet my wife downtown for lunch.  So, I will not be able to check back in for a while.

I'm not meaning to be rude if that is how it comes out.  I just am being realistic.   They were asked about compensation and they released a plan.

It is not what many wanted.  But it was 100 percent a business plan.  I feel it is being over optimistic to wait on coupons that I feel most likely are not coming.   
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:17:26 PM

Have I mentioned how much I like the S7 so far? Some quick stats:

625MHz = 1220w DC (From PSU) 1300w AC (From WALL) 5015 gh/s 12.05v at hash board
650MHz = 1267w DC (From PSU) 1352w AC (From WALL) 5220 gh/s 12.05v at hash board

Next stop, 675MHz.  Shocked

Mine was more than happy at 675, although I'm at stock now for noise levels. See the hash rate / power / temp / clock speed graph in my guide. tldr though is if you don't care about warranty then any overclocking headroom is free (risky) money due to the linear power consumption of fixed voltage..

What speed were you seeing at 675?
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:00:14 PM

Anyone else awaiting more than two weeks to have tickets replied?
http://prntscr.com/8rai7v

-snip-
You forgot many other things. You forgot how bitmain jacked the price up 20% instantly after sp stopped selling to public, and even admitted it, S5 boards temperature difference, careless about their customers, horrible customer service, weeks/months to reply (useless replies), s4 on fire and many many other things.
This is only gonna get worse, as I have said many times before. Yet everyone will keep lining up to be slapped by bitmain once more.
Not a week goes by I don't wish and hope for more competition in this market.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
lemmyK

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:28:06 PM

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/corsair-ax1500i-psu-review,9.html

10 PCI-E output, 10 PCI-E cables, up to 125 amp. 7 year warranty-most important
i think ,sustained over a longer life than the whole life of one S7  Grin Wink

I have many years of good experience with these http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/corsair-ax1200i-psu-review,9.html 
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:10:54 PM

I have many years of good experience with these http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/corsair-ax1200i-psu-review,9.html 

Thats a decent PSU but the price is out of this world. You can do better with 2x750-1050 EVGA P/G2/GS From one third the price to half the price for near or same efficiency depending on whether you get G or P.

The G2/GS are so popular because they push nearly Platinum efficiency and the price is right.

Could power the S7 for 150$ no problem with 10 or 7 years warranty.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lemmyK

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:42:02 PM

Thats a decent PSU but the price is out of this world. You can do better with 2x750-1050 EVGA P/G2/GS From one third the price to half the price for near or same efficiency depending on whether you get G or P.

The G2/GS are so popular because they push nearly Platinum efficiency and the price is right.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=391

this one is the price for two 1000 watts...evga or corsair  and get 9/9 from johny
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7858

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 07:53:23 PM

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=391

this one is the price for two 1000 watts...evga or corsair  and get 9/9 from johny

I have many many many many many many many psu's  and I should use many a few more times.

s-7 runs great with the evga 1600 p2

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-SuperNOVA-PLATINUM-Crossfire-220-P2-1600-X1/dp/B00NJG61JQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444852172&sr=8-1&keywords=evga+1600+p2

I am running on it as I type.

but it is costly psu.

the s-7 run goods on the evga 1300g2

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-SuperNOVA-Crossfire-Warranty-120-G2-1300-XR/dp/B00COIZTZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444852277&sr=8-1&keywords=evga+1300+g2

when I was running 2 s-7's I used it along with the  1600 watt platinum.

should you use the cheaper one? well I could argue no go for the plat.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 416 »
  Print  

Jump to: