Bitcoin Forum
March 22, 2019, 09:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 237190 times)
Kasabus
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 518


www.codex.one


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:25:44 AM
 #5941

Gambling is not wrong. It's a game after all ! I don't feel like i'm doing something wrong when i gamble, it's a relief for me and get me so exited especailly when i win, like every gambler. Gambling start to be wrong when it becomes your priority in life and takes your family and friends time or affect your financial state.
Exactly, if you let gambling control over you it is definitely your wrong not by gambling house. Then if you want have a better life and to keep you in tye right way if you still going to gamble limit yourself from too much spending and time pf playing. Play with the money you afford in return of fun and entertainment.

I suggest you guys quitting gambling for good if you wanted a better life, continuing gambling even though you know that you are just going to lose is a suicide. It is going to worth it if you are going to risk your money into something you know you could really make some profits in return, not in gambling.
That's okay to lose if you only lose based on your limit, that's why it's important when having fun we also have to stick with the limit.
Gambling is not the best way to increase your income but the best way to have fun and when we have fun most likely we have to spend.

                  ░    ████▒                 
                ░███   ░█████               
               ███████   ▒████▓             
               ████████    █████░           
            ░    ████████   ▒█████           
          ▒███    ▒███████░   █████░         
         ██████▒    ████████   ▒█████       
       ░█████████    ░███████    █████▒     
      ████████████    ░████████   █████░     
       ██████████░   █████████   █████▒     
         ███████    ████████   ▒█████       
          ████    █████████   █████░         
            █   ░████████   ▒█████           
               █████████   █████░           
               ███████   ░█████             
                ▒███▒  ░█████░               
                  ▒    ████▒                 
  CODEX
        www.codex.one
]|[
  CRYPTO CURRENCY EXCHANGE OF TOMORROW ■ ■
ANN | BOUNTY | REDDIT | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM
]|[
LOW FEES | LICENSED
ECC API | TRADE MINING
AFFILIATE & LOYALTY PROGRAM
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1553290142
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1553290142

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1553290142
Reply with quote  #2

1553290142
Report to moderator
1553290142
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1553290142

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1553290142
Reply with quote  #2

1553290142
Report to moderator
1553290142
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1553290142

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1553290142
Reply with quote  #2

1553290142
Report to moderator
hyunee
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 100


ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:29:32 AM
 #5942

Gambling is never wrong when you know how to control yourself. Always remember there is 90-10 chances in gambling. 90% chances of losing and 10% chances of winning. So more likely, there is a bigger chance for you to lose and leads to bankruptcy. You should do/join gambling if you know strategies and know how gambling really works. If not, better to invest instead of gambling.

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
crwth
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 349


Automate your trading https://gunbot.ph


View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:50:27 AM
 #5943

Gambling is never wrong when you know how to control yourself. Always remember there is 90-10 chances in gambling. 90% chances of losing and 10% chances of winning. So more likely, there is a bigger chance for you to lose and leads to bankruptcy. You should do/join gambling if you know strategies and know how gambling really works. If not, better to invest instead of gambling.
Probably it depends also on the country you are setting at and the place that you think you are going to gamble in because in some places like Korea, New Zealand, etc. Other than that, it's the self-control of the person trying to bet, and it shouldn't give you much trouble if you know how to manage your money and your time with it. People should try always to do their best to maintain consistency with themselves.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
#1
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
.
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
Jasad
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:59:24 AM
 #5944

Gambling is not wrong. It's a game after all ! I don't feel like i'm doing something wrong when i gamble, it's a relief for me and get me so exited especailly when i win, like every gambler. Gambling start to be wrong when it becomes your priority in life and takes your family and friends time or affect your financial state.
Exactly, if you let gambling control over you it is definitely your wrong not by gambling house. Then if you want have a better life and to keep you in tye right way if you still going to gamble limit yourself from too much spending and time pf playing. Play with the money you afford in return of fun and entertainment.

I suggest you guys quitting gambling for good if you wanted a better life, continuing gambling even though you know that you are just going to lose is a suicide. It is going to worth it if you are going to risk your money into something you know you could really make some profits in return, not in gambling.
That's okay to lose if you only lose based on your limit, that's why it's important when having fun we also have to stick with the limit.
Gambling is not the best way to increase your income but the best way to have fun and when we have fun most likely we have to spend.

There's nothing wrong if we gamble to have fun or make money, the most important is how do you control yourself and your emotions. Whatever you do if you are still under your control then you will not suffer, you will not lose much.

Turan100
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 419
Merit: 108


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:30:55 AM
 #5945

someone in bitsler has won 26 BTC in gambling , i think you couldn't win that such number of bitcoin if you don't take risks
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 506


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:14 AM
 #5946

someone in bitsler has won 26 BTC in gambling , i think you couldn't win that such number of bitcoin if you don't take risks

Exactly, you won't get to win that amount if you aren't ready to take some risk. And in simplest word, you will not win if you will not bet. And there's nothing wrong with this philosophy as long as you are the one that's responsible with your losses. You aren't going to blame others with your mistake and misfortune but kudos to this guy 26 bitcoin isn't a joke.

changcloy
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 107


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:09:33 AM
 #5947

gambling is not wrong because its also a way how you release your stress or you can make it as your pass time it became wrong when you dont know how to control you self in gambling when it turns to addiction you might lose everything you have in gambling.
majdoso
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:02:50 PM
 #5948

 Gambling is with no doubt a double edged weapon. It could be both right or wrong, as it could be your ticket to wealth but it could also completely ruin you.
Dontme
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 250


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:43:30 PM
 #5949

Remember that you can't get big time amount if you are not ready to take some risk or to play with your big time bankroll. You will never win a game without your bet. Always be careful and always be wise because you are responsible on your bet. Gambling will never be wrong to those people who can control their self, their time and their money. It will become wrong when you already abuse it. You need time management, money management and self management. Do it with goal, enjoy it while you are playing and don't stress your self because of gambling that's bad.
EdenHazard
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1004


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:08:49 PM
 #5950

gambling is not wrong because its also a way how you release your stress or you can make it as your pass time it became wrong when you dont know how to control you self in gambling when it turns to addiction you might lose everything you have in gambling.
so basically gambling at the first impression are not wrong at all.

just under certain circumstances like what you have said it all above , and considering in most cases people tend to do it repeatedly, i mean to do keep getting hooked and addicted in the end. then everything changed, gambling turned to a wrong thing in general.
Soranith
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 502


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:24:18 PM
 #5951

someone in bitsler has won 26 BTC in gambling , i think you couldn't win that such number of bitcoin if you don't take risks

Exactly, you won't get to win that amount if you aren't ready to take some risk. And in simplest word, you will not win if you will not bet. And there's nothing wrong with this philosophy as long as you are the one that's responsible with your losses. You aren't going to blame others with your mistake and misfortune but kudos to this guy 26 bitcoin isn't a joke.

I saw that post from bitsler team in Fb and that is a one lucky guy I hope he already win back all his loses for that amount of money. Anyways I like your philosophy and you are right for as long as you are responsible in all the actions and decision you are making then there is nothing wrong with that at all.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Osarman
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 503


"Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ"


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:54:42 PM
 #5952

Playing with bitcoins is much more convenient than with regular money, but this does not guarantee a permanent profit. It's just a game for enjoyment, not a means of earning.

Paying with bitcoin on online casinos is just the best and simplest way to gamble than using fiat money where there are several requirements to accomplish before you can finally play on their online casino platform.
Bitcoins do ease our ways but gambling with bitcoins is ridiculous. I mean, I would never do that. Bitcoin has much better usage than this. Sometimes, I am amazed at the diversity of people. Some want to increase their BTC without taking huge risks and some gamble with such a precious asset without worrying much.

Gheka
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 500


quarkchain.io


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:05:31 PM
 #5953

Gambling is not wrong. It's a game after all ! I don't feel like i'm doing something wrong when i gamble, it's a relief for me and get me so exited especailly when i win, like every gambler. Gambling start to be wrong when it becomes your priority in life and takes your family and friends time or affect your financial state.
Exactly, if you let gambling control over you it is definitely your wrong not by gambling house. Then if you want have a better life and to keep you in tye right way if you still going to gamble limit yourself from too much spending and time pf playing. Play with the money you afford in return of fun and entertainment.

I suggest you guys quitting gambling for good if you wanted a better life, continuing gambling even though you know that you are just going to lose is a suicide. It is going to worth it if you are going to risk your money into something you know you could really make some profits in return, not in gambling.
That's okay to lose if you only lose based on your limit, that's why it's important when having fun we also have to stick with the limit.
Gambling is not the best way to increase your income but the best way to have fun and when we have fun most likely we have to spend.

There's nothing wrong if we gamble to have fun or make money, the most important is how do you control yourself and your emotions. Whatever you do if you are still under your control then you will not suffer, you will not lose much.
Maybe in your mind, it's not wrong, you feel gambling is very normal as long as you control emotions and do not hurt anyone, gambling will not be wrong. But to me, gambling is wrong because we can see the consequences of most gamblers is to lose everything, broken families, social angle, gambling is wrong, I do not need to know whether you control or not control, gambling still affects you and you do not recognize, that is the problem. We should not blame ourselves wrong, we are just the result of gambling is wrong, gambling is wrong leads us to the wrong
aryana42
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 250


DataBloc


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:36:22 PM
 #5954

The wrong one is gamblers who is swept away by his dreams and greed. As long as gambling gives him an advantage or makes him happy, it certainly isn't wrong. but, maybe only happens to a small portion of gamblers. And who are acutely addicted, have disrupted his emotional side and ruin his life.

ardentvolcanoes
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 250



View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:37:05 PM
 #5955

Playing with bitcoins is much more convenient than with regular money, but this does not guarantee a permanent profit. It's just a game for enjoyment, not a means of earning.

Paying with bitcoin on online casinos is just the best and simplest way to gamble than using fiat money where there are several requirements to accomplish before you can finally play on their online casino platform.
Bitcoins do ease our ways but gambling with bitcoins is ridiculous. I mean, I would never do that. Bitcoin has much better usage than this. Sometimes, I am amazed at the diversity of people. Some want to increase their BTC without taking huge risks and some gamble with such a precious asset without worrying much.

Indeed mate.. bitcoins has more functions now not like before. But the majority of the bitcoins users use it for gambling.. even I do use my bitcoins in gambling site because it's very convenient and also for trading. It's not wrong to do gambling only if you can control yourself regardless also if you use real money or your bitcoins there's nothing wrong with it.


░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄
░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░░░░▄█▀░░░▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄░░░▀█▄
░░░▄█░░▄█▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄
▄█░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░█░░█▄
█░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▀█░░█
▄█░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▌▐░░▀█░█▄
█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░█░░█
█░▐█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▌▐░▌▐░░░█▌░█
█░▐█░░░░░░░▄▄░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░░░█▌░█
█░░█░░░░▄▄░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░░░█░░█
▀█░█▄░░░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░░▄█░█▀
█░░█▄░░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▄█░░█
██░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░█▀
░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░▀█░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░█▀
░░░░▀█▄░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░▄█▀
░░░░░░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░░░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀
LUCRE....DON'T HODL; TRADE!....
Telegram.... Facebook .... Twitter .... Youtube
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY
ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

      ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
oHnK
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 501



View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:15:19 PM
 #5956

The wrong one is gamblers who is swept away by his dreams and greed. As long as gambling gives him an advantage or makes him happy, it certainly isn't wrong. but, maybe only happens to a small portion of gamblers. And who are acutely addicted, have disrupted his emotional side and ruin his life.

There is nothing wrong with gambler because everyone choose to play with their own money. What is wrong is that we use other's people money to play. Some people got heavily addicted but some people are not so we cant really say that all gamblers are wrong and emotional because everyone are not the same

GoodLuck2
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 251


View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:10:51 PM
 #5957

someone in bitsler has won 26 BTC in gambling , i think you couldn't win that such number of bitcoin if you don't take risks

Exactly, you won't get to win that amount if you aren't ready to take some risk. And in simplest word, you will not win if you will not bet. And there's nothing wrong with this philosophy as long as you are the one that's responsible with your losses. You aren't going to blame others with your mistake and misfortune but kudos to this guy 26 bitcoin isn't a joke.
There is no any criterion to say that whether gambling is right or wrong .it totally depends upon the person who gambles that how he has taken the stance and what problems he might be facing due to this very act. If someone has become addicted then surely it is a big wrong for his life and if it is just pass time for him then it might not affect him in one way or the other.
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 506


View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:56:53 AM
 #5958

someone in bitsler has won 26 BTC in gambling , i think you couldn't win that such number of bitcoin if you don't take risks

Exactly, you won't get to win that amount if you aren't ready to take some risk. And in simplest word, you will not win if you will not bet. And there's nothing wrong with this philosophy as long as you are the one that's responsible with your losses. You aren't going to blame others with your mistake and misfortune but kudos to this guy 26 bitcoin isn't a joke.

I saw that post from bitsler team in Fb and that is a one lucky guy I hope he already win back all his loses for that amount of money. Anyways I like your philosophy and you are right for as long as you are responsible in all the actions and decision you are making then there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Surely he is a rich guy now and it's up to him on how he will handle his money. Imagine 26 BTC that's $114k and that's too much to recover his losses. Including his losses if it is recovered, we don't know. But he needs to be wise on spending that money and hopes that he will save it for his own and won't let it lose all in gambling.

daringdiscovered
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 500


View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:10:43 AM
 #5959

Playing with bitcoins is much more convenient than with regular money, but this does not guarantee a permanent profit. It's just a game for enjoyment, not a means of earning.

Paying with bitcoin on online casinos is just the best and simplest way to gamble than using fiat money where there are several requirements to accomplish before you can finally play on their online casino platform.
Bitcoins do ease our ways but gambling with bitcoins is ridiculous. I mean, I would never do that. Bitcoin has much better usage than this. Sometimes, I am amazed at the diversity of people. Some want to increase their BTC without taking huge risks and some gamble with such a precious asset without worrying much.

Indeed mate.. bitcoins has more functions now not like before. But the majority of the bitcoins users use it for gambling.. even I do use my bitcoins in gambling site because it's very convenient and also for trading. It's not wrong to do gambling only if you can control yourself regardless also if you use real money or your bitcoins there's nothing wrong with it.

I disagree, how come that using bitcoin in gambling is not wrong? You are going to lose your money in gambling, tell me it is the right thing to do. Also, gambling is not recorded in the bible that you should do, so I could strongly say that it a sin if you are going to do it. It could also ruin the relationship that you have with your friends and your family, we don't want that to happen.
Bestwishes745
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 500



View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:30:47 AM
 #5960

Gambling is never wrong when you know how to control yourself. Always remember there is 90-10 chances in gambling. 90% chances of losing and 10% chances of winning. So more likely, there is a bigger chance for you to lose and leads to bankruptcy. You should do/join gambling if you know strategies and know how gambling really works. If not, better to invest instead of gambling.
Controlling yourself from every evil or even keeping yourself away from such schemes could make your life better. I don’t agree if you say it is not wrong. You know better there are 90% chances to lose then why to make your life at risk. Better is to invest.


███████████▀  █████     ████    ███  ▄████████▄   ███     ███     █████     ███  ████    ███
   ███       ▐██▀██▌    █████   ███  ███    ▐██▌  ███     ███    ▐██▀██▌    ███  █████   ███
▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄   ███ ███    ███▀██  ███  ███          ███▄▄▄▄▄███    ███ ███    ███  ███▀██  ███
▀▀▀███▀▀▀   ▐██▌ ▐██▌   ███ ▀██ ███  ███          ███████████   ▐██▌ ▐██▌   ███  ███ ▀██ ███
   ███      ███   ███   ███  ▀█████  ███    ▐██▌  ███     ███   ███   ███   ███  ███  ▀█████
   ███     ▐██▌   ▐██▌  ███   ▀████  ▀████████▀   ███     ███  ▐██▌   ▐██▌  ███  ███   ▀████
                                                                                             
........... BY SPORTS
..............CASTRTM





[FORBES] Backed by Former NBA Commissioner
▄▄██▄▄██▄▄
▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▌
 ██      ██▌
 █████████▌
 ██      ██▌
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌
▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
             ▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌
         ▄▄▄ ▄
█▄     ▄█████▄
▐███▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████
  ▄█████████
   ▀█████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
█████████▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █
███████████ █
  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
══════════════════════════════DAVID STERN





▬▬▬▬▬▬█▬▬▬▬▬▬

NOW LIVE!

▬▬▬▬▬▬█▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/center
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!