Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:14:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232069 times)
CoinFoxs
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

It seems to me that if you learn to control your emotions then you any game will not bring trouble.

It's not about, it's all about your luck if you have a good luck then you will win and otherwise you loose all your investment and emotions only help you to reduce your loss because if you have control on your emotions then you stop playing when you loose some money and if you are greedy and want to get your lost money back then you will loose more money.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ▄▄█████████▄     ███          ███              █              ███      █▄                ███
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ███          ███             ███             ███      ███▄              ███
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████       ▄██▀          ██    ███          ███            █████                     █████▄            ███
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████         ███                 ███          ███           ███ ███           ███      ███▀███▄          ███
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████          ███                  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███          ███   ███          ███      ███  ▀███▄        ███
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████            ███                  ████████████████         ███     ███         ███      ███    ▀███▄      ███
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████            ███                  ███          ███        ███       ███        ███      ███      ▀███▄    ███
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████          ███                  ███          ███       ███████████████       ███      ███        ▀███▄  ███
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████         ███                 ███          ███      ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███      ███      ███          ▀███▄███
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████       ▀██▄          ██    ███          ███     ███             ███     ███      ███            ▀█████
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████      ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███          ███    ███               ███    ███      ███              ▀███
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████      ▀▀█████████▀     ███          ███   ███                 ███   ███      ███                ▀█

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Janation

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:23:34 AM

It seems to me that if you learn to control your emotions then you any game will not bring trouble.

It's not about, it's all about your luck if you have a good luck then you will win and otherwise you loose all your investment and emotions only help you to reduce your loss because if you have control on your emotions then you stop playing when you loose some money and if you are greedy and want to get your lost money back then you will loose more money.

I think you're emotions do nothing about winning in a gambling activity, unless you lose. Mostly emotions affect your gambling activity and make yourself lost a lot of money. But if you are just gambling for fun, mostly just because ypu want to gamble like using their faucet in their site. Theses way you can avoid losing your bankroll and affect you too emotionally, dont let your emotions take over you.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
TheUltraElite

Activity: 532

ALU - Campaign Management & More - goo.gl/Yqey3W

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

Majority of the people here believe that gambling is not wrong so I guess gambling is not really wrong. Me, I like gambling because
I am having fun when doing it and it gives me relief from my long time working hours daily, I just have to ensure I will not be addicted so I can still enjoy it.

Well of course we believe that gambling is not wrong because we are all gamblers around here. If we feel that it is wrong then we might not be gambling anymore. Sometimes when people even spend alot for gamble, they keep saying to themselves that it is not wrong. If they can afford it then they could do whatever they want

people who say gambling wrong are people who often lost and unable to make good management in gambling, but it's the same reason is also spoken by people who are more religious who think gambling is Satanic manner. Gambling is the right business if we are able to understand it very well, I mean I can measure the level of addiction and self-control.
in fact such people do not have self control. when people lose money in gambling then they blame it and consider gambling as wrong. but in fact gambling is not wrong but the way people play gambling is wrong, they play gambling in a wrong way which cause a great lost to them.
Gamble is played with the aim of earning more money.  Therefore, not earning money often leads people to try to cover up their losses by betting more and more.  Gambling addiction is the fault of gambling, even though I still think it's acceptable for people to do it.

Gambling is done due to greed of people to earn more and more. Simpy speaking the gamblers are not satisfied with earnings and want more more and more - their is no limit to their greed.

Therefore addiction develops and they cant stop themselves. In our moral values we have learnt that greed kills and that curbing greed is important towards become a successful human being - but seems like these people have forgot about it. Grin

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
      ▄████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄█████████████▄█  ▐███████████▄
   ████████▀▀██████▌  ██▀▀██████████▄
  ██████▀ ▄██▄  ███  ▐█▄▌  ███  ▐█████
 ██████  ████▌ ▐██▌  ███  ▐██▌  ███████
██████▌  ████  ███  ▐██▌  ███  ▐████████
██████▌  ██▀▌ ▐█▀█  █▀█  ▐█▀▀  █▀███████
████████▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄████████
████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████
.TRUSTED ★ EXPERIENCED ★ READY.       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
 ▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀█▀▀████████▄
 ▄██████▀▀▀  ▀  ▀████████▄
▄███████▄▄   ▄▄   ▀███████▄
██████████   ███   ████████
██████████        ▀████████
██████████   ███▌  ▐███████
▀███████▀▀   ▀▀▀  ▄███████▀
 ▀██████▄▄▄  ▄  ▄████████▀
  ▀████████▄▄█▄▄████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██▀                 ▀██▄
▄██▌ ▄▀█████████████▀▄ ▐██▄
███▌ ██▄ ▀███████▀ ▄██ ▐███
███▌ ████   ▀▀▀   ████ ▐███
███▌ ██▀▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▀██ ▐███
▀██▌ ▀▄█████████████▄▀ ▐██▀
 ▀██▄                 ▄██▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:37:32 AM

I think you're emotions do nothing about winning in a gambling activity, unless you lose. Mostly emotions affect your gambling activity and make yourself lost a lot of money. But if you are just gambling for fun, mostly just because ypu want to gamble like using their faucet in their site. Theses way you can avoid losing your bankroll and affect you too emotionally, dont let your emotions take over you.
It does ,well we have emotions everytime it only matters how we should control it in a right way ,because sometimes too much will bring a bad effect on us .Greed is the one of the emotions that present in gambling and eventually it passes us when we lose plenty of times .

Ewox

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:16:01 AM

Gambling is wrong because it is an addiction but at the same time it is good if the reason is you want to earn for the benefit of the good like so you could pay your bills, buy food and etc.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Dammitt

Activity: 602

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:26:08 AM

Gambling is wrong because it is an addiction but at the same time it is good if the reason is you want to earn for the benefit of the good like so you could pay your bills, buy food and etc.

Gambling yes wrong this is true but how do you plan to pay your bills if you lose without stopping.
One of the biggest mistakes is gambling while I try to close my bills and my debts.
This makes one of the biggest mistakes.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

.......Whitepaper.......
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
FlightyPouch

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

Not all gambling activity is an addiction, and not all of the gamblers are addicted to it. Some of them just gamble to have fun and make their time fast enougg for them, in short as a past time. As I say always, making a profit or oanning to earn through gambling is bullshit. It is an ideology that must ne trashed and burned forever forgotten by gamblers especially you who is new to these world.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
ibuddy122505

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Majority of the people here believe that gambling is not wrong so I guess gambling is not really wrong. Me, I like gambling because
I am having fun when doing it and it gives me relief from my long time working hours daily, I just have to ensure I will not be addicted so I can still enjoy it.

Well of course we believe that gambling is not wrong because we are all gamblers around here. If we feel that it is wrong then we might not be gambling anymore. Sometimes when people even spend alot for gamble, they keep saying to themselves that it is not wrong. If they can afford it then they could do whatever they want

people who say gambling wrong are people who often lost and unable to make good management in gambling, but it's the same reason is also spoken by people who are more religious who think gambling is Satanic manner. Gambling is the right business if we are able to understand it very well, I mean I can measure the level of addiction and self-control.
in fact such people do not have self control. when people lose money in gambling then they blame it and consider gambling as wrong. but in fact gambling is not wrong but the way people play gambling is wrong, they play gambling in a wrong way which cause a great lost to them.
Gamble is played with the aim of earning more money.  Therefore, not earning money often leads people to try to cover up their losses by betting more and more.  Gambling addiction is the fault of gambling, even though I still think it's acceptable for people to do it.

Gambling is done due to greed of people to earn more and more. Simpy speaking the gamblers are not satisfied with earnings and want more more and more - their is no limit to their greed.

Therefore addiction develops and they cant stop themselves. In our moral values we have learnt that greed kills and that curbing greed is important towards become a successful human being - but seems like these people have forgot about it. Grin
Everyone might think gambling is all about winning, but not like an easy task as we think to continue winning. In the result, will come a time when he becomes greedy can't control his hand. Finally, it's become difficult to overcome a gambling problem.

kodes88

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:36:03 AM

Gambling is wrong, and do not ever plan to pay bills or buy food to gamble. Gambling does not always run smoothly, even your paths will never smooth in gambling. Very risky if you're too dependent on gambling for all your bills. Gamble when you've paid all your bills and use the remaining money.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Young_Croatian

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:53:35 AM

Gambling is not wrong, but you just have to know how to gamble, and be smart in gambling. You have to spend a lot of time to be good at gambling Smiley
LastKiss

Activity: 336

🔥⭐ RatI.CO | Pre-ICO: 20th Sep |

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Gambling is not wrong, but you just have to know how to gamble, and be smart in gambling. You have to spend a lot of time to be good at gambling Smiley

for some people gambling was wrong, being good in gambling actually doesn't right to say because as far as i know gambling was a game you played using your 99% luck, dunno how to become good in gambling( different things if you mean attitude on gambling ) even people who already gambled for years still facing their loss.   

RteI.CO - Top.ICO.List .
.Pre.ICO:.20th.Sep.+200%
ICO: 1st Oct +50%
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 518

Shipchain

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

As said gambling is not wrong till the time you play in a smart manner avoiding losses. If you find yourself experiencing loss  you need to  twice think before playing. This could help you to be stable for a long than losing everything with the hope of earning in a short with big amounts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
conected

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:58:23 PM

- Yes and I think you're a gambling addict. Agree with you that gambling is not wrong, wrong is that we think we play for fun or for profit, being smart and knowing how to gamble will help you to minimize losses while gambling. However, I disagree with you spending a lot of time gambling, it will make you become addicted to gambling and you'll lose a lot of money if you continue to spend more time for gambling. You should set reasonable time for gambling, should not spend much time gambling, that would be good for you and your wallet

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

crwth

Activity: 420

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

- Yes and I think you're a gambling addict. Agree with you that gambling is not wrong, wrong is that we think we play for fun or for profit, being smart and knowing how to gamble will help you to minimize losses while gambling. However, I disagree with you spending a lot of time gambling, it will make you become addicted to gambling and you'll lose a lot of money if you continue to spend more time for gambling. You should set reasonable time for gambling, should not spend much time gambling, that would be good for you and your wallet
I don't think that just saying that gambling is not wrong, he is already a gambling addict. How can you even tell with just that post? It doesn't mean also that you spend a lot of time in gambling, you are always losing. Just be smart and try your luck, you'll never know what can happen.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
molsewid

Activity: 728

SISA - Strategic Investments in Significant Areas

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

As said gambling is not wrong till the time you play in a smart manner avoiding losses. If you find yourself experiencing loss  you need to  twice think before playing. This could help you to be stable for a long than losing everything with the hope of earning in a short with big amounts.
You can;t be smart than gambling itself there always an script that can make people lose yes you can avoid loosing that much but before that you need to learned from your mistakes from making wrong moves and what so ever you did about your past game.

▄▄█████████▄▄▄     █████ ▄▄██████████▄▄▄  ████████
 ▄██████████████▀    ▄█████▄██████████████▀ █████████
▄████▀        ▀▀     ██████████▀        ▀▀ ██████████
█████               ▄██████████           █████ █████
▀████▄▄             █████▀▀████▄▄        █████   █████
  ▀██████▄▄        ▄█████  ▀██████▄▄    █████    █████
    ▀▀███████▄▄    █████▀    ▀▀███████▄▄ ▀▀█     █████
        ▀▀██████▄ ▀█████         ▀▀██████▄       █████
            ▀█████ ████▀             ▀█████ ██████████
             █████ ████               █████ ███████████
▄▄          ▄███▀ ▄███▀  ▄▄          ▄███▀        █████
███████████████▀ ▄████   ███████████████▀         █████
▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄████▀   ▀▀██████████▀▀           █████
  STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  IN SIGNIFICANT AREAS
.Decentralized & Democratic Pool Fund.
WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      TELEGRAM
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

You can;t be smart than gambling itself there always an script that can make people lose yes you can avoid loosing that much but before that you need to learned from your mistakes from making wrong moves and what so ever you did about your past game.

There is no script or no cheating when there is provably fair. There is just some bad luck and we know that we cant win in the long run so why bother trying to analyze what made us lose. In the end if you want some profit just invest your gambling funds into a site. In the long run you are going to get profit

▄██████████▀▀█████████████████████▄
████████▀  ▄███████████████████████
██████▀  ▄███████▀  ▀██████████████
█████   ▄███████▀    ▀█████████████
████   ████████▀  ▄▄  ▀████████████
███   █████▀▀█▀  ▄██▄  ▀█▀▀████████
███   █▀▀   ▄▀  ▄████▄  ▀▄   ▀▀████
███   ██████▀  ▄██████▄  ▀█████████
███   █████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀████████
███    ▀███  ▄██████████▄  ████▀ ██
████    ▀██▄▄████████████▄▄███   ██
█████     ▀█████████████████▀   ███
██████▄      ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████
████████▄                  ▄███████
███████████▄▄          ▄▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
AKCHE   ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
   ████
Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası
──────────────────── 29 Ekim 2017
╔═ WHITE PAPER ═╗
▣╠══ BOUNTY ══╣▣
╚═  ANNTHREAD  ═╝
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄██▄
           ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██             ████████████▀
 ████▄         █████████████▀
 ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
█▄▄█████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
    █████████████████████
     ▀█████████████████▀
       ▄█████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
[/ce
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

There is no script or no cheating when there is provably fair. There is just some bad luck and we know that we cant win in the long run so why bother trying to analyze what made us lose. In the end if you want some profit just invest your gambling funds into a site. In the long run you are going to get profit

Yes there is no script, it all depends on our luck, if w have bad luck we will lose money, suppose have good luck we will make money that's it. Long run win you don't expect in gambling it is not easy, only in skill games if you are pro gambler you can make it or else you can not make any profit in the long run. And finally what you said id right invest on reputed sites and make money in long run.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
pinkpanther03

Activity: 560

Tokenized Hash Marketplace

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

I don't have any story to tell but based on my knowledge gambling most of the brings you loss instead profits. So as long as you avoid gambling then your safe.
yeah me too, i loss about 0.3 in primedice.. but i confused that people can have an +Profit in Primedice
Whenever gambling will always be wrong even it gave happiness for the players or fun most of the time. It will never be right even in the near future.

Global Mining Token
                  ▄▄████████████▄▄
               ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀███▄▄
             ▄██▀                  ▀███▄   
           ▄██▀        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███▄ 
         ▄██▀       ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄      ▀██▄
▀██████████▀      ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▐██▌
  ▀██▄           ██▀             ▀▀      ███
    ▀██         ▐██                      ▐██▌
     ▀██▄       ▐██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
       ▀██       ██▄   ▀▀███████████████████▌
        ▀██▄      ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▄███
          ▀██       ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄██▀
           ▀██▄        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄███▀
             ▀██▄                  ▄███▀
               ▀███▄▄▄         ▄▄████▀
                  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
Your Tokenized  ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
  Hash Power Marketplace

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.....Join Pre-Sale!.....
.on 15th of October.
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BTC ANN  ▸ Whitepaper
Website    ▸ Blog 
Twitter     ▸ Facebook
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:36:40 PM

It is not really that case all of the time. Sometimes people are just playing for fun therefore they dont really lose that many compared to people that play for profit. Im quite sure that the number of people that play for fun is relatively low compare to those that play for profit however Im sure that there will be many more in the future when they realize that it is for entertainment
Playing for fun is subconsciously playing for profit though.  It's basically just playing for the adrenaline, which is from the possibility of winning more money as well as the uncertainty of whether you'll win or lose.  It's more than just fun, it's what the the cause of you having fun actually is.

grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

It is not really that case all of the time. Sometimes people are just playing for fun therefore they dont really lose that many compared to people that play for profit. Im quite sure that the number of people that play for fun is relatively low compare to those that play for profit however Im sure that there will be many more in the future when they realize that it is for entertainment
Playing for fun is subconsciously playing for profit though.  It's basically just playing for the adrenaline, which is from the possibility of winning more money as well as the uncertainty of whether you'll win or lose.  It's more than just fun, it's what the the cause of you having fun actually is.
to me i think those people who are pretending that they are playing gambling for fun and enjoyment, i think they are just pretending and there is no reality in this. in fact everyone is playing gambling for making money and not for fun or enjoyment, i think these people are just pretending and there no reality there.

█████▄▄▄
██     ▀▀▀█▄▄
██          ▀▀█▄▄
██              ▀█
██               ██▄
██               █▀██
▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄     █▄▄██
           ▀▀▀▀████████
             ▀█▄ ▀█████
               ███▄ ███
                ████ ██
                ████ █▀
               ███▀▄█▀
              ▀▀ ▄█▀

▄███▄▄
████████▄
███████████▄
███████████████▄
███████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀
█████████▀
▀████▀▀

Play
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.