Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced!  (Read 72452 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:53:02 AM

seems there is some major potential here ...

liking very much ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salsero

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:36:45 PM

Big on the list is the Name Change? do you guys like Citrus? should we vote on it. coins that are doing well now are ones with a single name and no coin association.

maybe an acronym? hehe feel free to change the words.

C.I.T.R.U.S

Capital
Interest
Trusted
Revenue
Underlying

another big one he want to add X.* mining along with POS. it that a good idea?

OrangeCoin Re-Model , Re-vitalize and Re-vive Plan January 2016.

* OrangeCoin will be renamed to Citrus.

* A Swap will after further assessment and the new wallet will be using X13 or X15 Algorithm.

* Masternodes & Anonymous Network System Implementation

* WebWallets & Mobile Wallets implementation.

* Citrus Ecosystem Implementation.

* In-Wallet Trading Implementation.

* Portable/Mobile Staking Implementation.

* Asset Backing with offline Citrus resources & building an economy based out of Citrus.

* Merchant Integration and Payment Gateways Integration.

Looking forward to an exciting few weeks ahead. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I love the move from colorcoins... Something to ponder.

A new opportunity arises.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:25:34 PM

liking very much ...

#crysx

Thank you for the reinforcement of the hard work!
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:45:47 AM

liking very much ...

#crysx

Yes, thanks for everyone providing us with feedback!

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 07:52:06 AM

liking very much ...

#crysx

if i can help - i will ...

though im going to be flaky with my time until my personal business finishes is two weeks ...

#crysx

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:19:09 PM

liking very much ...

#crysx

if i can help - i will ...

though im going to be flaky with my time until my personal business finishes is two weeks ...

#crysx

Nice looking forward to see what you can do! Thanks bud!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:37:55 AM

Big on the list is the Name Change? do you guys like Citrus? should we vote on it. coins that are doing well now are ones with a single name and no coin association.

maybe an acronym? hehe feel free to change the words.

C.I.T.R.U.S

Capital
Interest
Trusted
Revenue
Underlying

another big one he want to add X.* mining along with POS. it that a good idea?

OrangeCoin Re-Model , Re-vitalize and Re-vive Plan January 2016.

* OrangeCoin will be renamed to Citrus.

* A Swap will after further assessment and the new wallet will be using X13 or X15 Algorithm.

* Masternodes & Anonymous Network System Implementation

* WebWallets & Mobile Wallets implementation.

* Citrus Ecosystem Implementation.

* In-Wallet Trading Implementation.

* Portable/Mobile Staking Implementation.

* Asset Backing with offline Citrus resources & building an economy based out of Citrus.

* Merchant Integration and Payment Gateways Integration.

Looking forward to an exciting few weeks ahead. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I love the move from colorcoins... Something to ponder.

A new opportunity arises.
CITRUS-X ?  Cool

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:22:10 PM

I have uploaded a bootstrap by request, has about 364028 blocks.
No renaming necessary, just unzip and insert. Follow the instructions at the website about bootstraps.
Here is the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/las1si5tyar2wuw/blk0001.7z

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:11:13 PM

No renaming necessary, just unzip and insert. Follow the instructions at the website about bootstraps.
Here is the file:

Nice, any word on where we are steering this ship?

Cheers!

-Raven
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:51:34 AM

Here is the file:

Nice, any word on where we are steering this ship?

Cheers!

-Raven

No, I have no idea what soopy has planned for OC other than what he posted.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:54:31 PM

Dear All,

Just wanted everyone to know that everything that has been planned is being worked on behind scenes.

* Name and Logo Changes being worked on - A Logo is being designed and facelift changes related to it.

* Exchanges have been contacted for the Swap.

* A New wallet and blockchain is being worked on.

All the features discussed in the previous post will be implemented on the New Wallet and blockchain.

Looking forward to an exciting weeks ahead.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 03:25:07 AM

Dear All,

Just wanted everyone to know that everything that has been planned is being worked on behind scenes.

* Name and Logo Changes being worked on - A Logo is being designed and facelift changes related to it.

All the features discussed in the previous post will be implemented on the New Wallet and blockchain.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

looking forward to it soopy ...

and all the events that will take place in 2016 ...

much work - but much hope mate ...

#crysx

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:04:09 AM

Dear All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for the update!

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:18:25 AM

I have written to Richie at Bittrex with regards to the Swap and looking forward to hear his opinion about the same.

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:30:58 AM

I have written to Richie at Bittrex with regards to the Swap and looking forward to hear his opinion about the same.

awesome ...

would be nice to know about whether bittrex would - as they are always reluctant to change things around on the exchange ...

#crysx

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:28:51 PM

In the last 24 hours, I've been in contact soopy to hammer out the details of swapping the dev fund and to answer some questions I had. While we aren't voting on it yet, start to think about what we should do with any unswapped Citrus. If we aren't burning the leftovers and we decide to use the coin for a dev fund, they will most likely be sent to me as treasurer to use for development -- at which point I wouldn't need to swap the dev fund since the leftovers from the swap already included the current OC dev fund in the amount I'd be receiving -- if this swap is done on the exchange(s). So it eventually makes a difference what we do with the leftovers. Right now, it's only the OC community that have a say in what happens to the leftovers. Once we swap and get new Citrus investors in, we as old blood will lose some of that "say". Do we want to have this part of the plan figured out now or after we swap? That's also something to think about.

Now folks, it's completely normal to have questions or concerns. I have had a few I've been sitting on while I watch the forum, but I've since answered most of them by thinking to myself. If you have questions or concerns, ideas or whatever, please feel free to talk them out with us here, publicly or through PM. These are your coins, your investment, your future. We'll try to answer your questions as best as we can. Smiley

Thank you for everyone's continued support!

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:10:21 PM

Dear All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thank you for the update Soop!  Cool Things are looking great!

Here's to 2016!

Cheers!

-Raven
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:37:08 PM

In the last 24 hours, I've been in contact soopy to hammer out the details of swapping the dev fund and to answer some questions I had. While we aren't voting on it yet, start to think about what we should do with any unswapped Citrus. If we aren't burning the leftovers and we decide to use the coin for a dev fund, they will most likely be sent to me as treasurer to use for development -- at which point I wouldn't need to swap the dev fund since the leftovers from the swap already included the current OC dev fund in the amount I'd be receiving -- if this swap is done on the exchange(s). So it eventually makes a difference what we do with the leftovers. Right now, it's only the OC community that have a say in what happens to the leftovers. Once we swap and get new Citrus investors in, we as old blood will lose some of that "say". Do we want to have this part of the plan figured out now or after we swap? That's also something to think about.

Now folks, it's completely normal to have questions or concerns. I have had a few I've been sitting on while I watch the forum, but I've since answered most of them by thinking to myself. If you have questions or concerns, ideas or whatever, please feel free to talk them out with us here, publicly or through PM. These are your coins, your investment, your future. We'll try to answer your questions as best as we can. Smiley

I have seen a lot of ups and downs with other coins in regards to the 'leftovers'.

Are we talking about the people who have either lost their wallet passphrases, or equipment AKA computer, hard drive, Etc. failure?

Leftovers as in the PoS Stake that has not been 'staked' or 'claimed'? 

Leftovers as in...Huh

The Swap, what time frame are we looking at/how will this be done or announced besides the usual SM/New forum OP thread(s) those usually bring attention?

If we can figure out how many coins are still active (Yes including PoS), minus the total mined(50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution(not counting PoS)), and figure out what we are 'burning' and then provide the total of ACTUAL active coins..... how are we going to prove that we deleted the tokens? Post a video? As for vote post something

Then say we did all of that, and of course we are going to come in less then the OP Spec Total of coin mined mathematically possible (50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution (again not counting PoS)), wouldn't that help us? Will we include that in the Spec or update the Spec?

Then could we, as a bonus, reinstate the increased PoS since there will be less coins available? Just an idea to bring excitement again to newcomers/investors

I don't know I am thinking and typing at the same time, coming up with questions. Thinking out side of the box. Or I might just be confused?

Cheers!

-Raven
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:56:53 AM

I have seen a lot of ups and downs with other coins in regards to the 'leftovers'.

Are we talking about the people who have either lost their wallet passphrases, or equipment AKA computer, hard drive, Etc. failure?

Leftovers as in...Huh

The Swap, what time frame are we looking at/how will this be done or announced besides the usual SM/New forum OP thread(s) those usually bring attention?

If we can figure out how many coins are still active (Yes including PoS), minus the total mined(50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution(not counting PoS)), and figure out what we are 'burning' and then provide the total of ACTUAL active coins..... how are we going to prove that we deleted the tokens? Post a video? As for vote post something

Then say we did all of that, and of course we are going to come in less then the OP Spec Total of coin mined mathematically possible (50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution (again not counting PoS)), wouldn't that help us? Will we include that in the Spec or update the Spec?

Then could we, as a bonus, reinstate the increased PoS since there will be less coins available? Just an idea to bring excitement again to newcomers/investors

I don't know I am thinking and typing at the same time, coming up with questions. Thinking out side of the box. Or I might just be confused?

Cheers!

-Raven
I know that I may not sound democratic, but I prefer that all coins that have not been claimed (swapped) after a one month period should be burnt.
There are coins that appear to be forgotten/lost, that will never be recovered.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:22:01 AM

Dear All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thank you for the update Soop!  Cool Things are looking great!

Here's to 2016!

Cheers!

-Raven

Leftovers as in...Huh

Cheers!

-Raven

Leftovers as in...Huh

Cheers!

-Raven
I know that I may not sound democratic, but I prefer that all coins that have not been claimed (swapped) after a one month period should be burnt.
There are coins that appear to be forgotten/lost, that will never be recovered.

Indeed Raven! Cheers!

And @GREEDYJOHN Yes I believe what's leftover from the swap after a certain period of time can be burnt , this would be effective too.

Working/Online Times

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: