Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 12:23:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StakeMiners: restricted withdrawals, falsified stats, insolvent. Do not invest!  (Read 11601 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 742

StakeMiners.com The Future of POS Mining

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:04:24 AM

Answer just one question Suchmoon, and just answer the questions no additional nonsense needed.

On Netcoin I notice something very interesting.

On December 4th I see you have a total coins of 22,686,580 at a value of 23.36717792 BTC
On January    4th I see you have a total coins of 22,566,606 at a value of 25.50026562 BTC

So how is it StakeMiners can hold less Netcoins this month than last month yet the value in BTC is higher.

Netcoin exchange rate went up by ~10%.

And how does a situation like this effect your chart? What does the exchange rate going up do to the respective holding of that or other coins whose exchange rate increases by by any percent, and hjow would this show in your little chart suchmoon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:07:41 AM

You're welcome to edit the ads out and continue the discussion within the rules of the forum.

Well if thats not the pot calling the kettle black nothing is.

When you can follow the laws governing your state and country, as well as the rules on this forum I will to.

You and gleb were both asked not to post in my SMT which by the rules means you are not allowed to, But yet you didn't follow that rule now did you? Scroll up or back where gleb pointed out my thread was unlocked at which time you gladly broke the rules didnt you?

And dont say you dont know the rules or that isnt a rule, because you get the message every time I delete one of your libelous posts in my thread or others do in theirs.

Quote from: Gleb Gamow
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

Sorry for serial posting, last one for now:

As of 1:24 Philippines time we have 108942.796126 HBN in address F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw.

All you had to do was ask me. Email works fine every day Smiley

I'm not going to hunt your coin balances via e-mail or fax or carrier pigeons. It is YOU who locks threads, blocks PMs, deletes Facebook comments, etc, so I have no intention to waste my time figuring out how to reach you.

I have also REPEATEDLY told you to NOT send me personal messages. I don't trust you and I don't want any private communications with you.

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:19:07 AM

As of 1:24 Philippines time we have 108942.796126 HBN in address F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw.

I'm not going to hunt your coin balances via e-mail or fax or carrier pigeons. It is YOU who locks threads, blocks PMs, deletes Facebook comments, etc, so I have no intention to waste my time figuring out how to reach you.

I have also REPEATEDLY told you to NOT send me personal messages. I don't trust you and I don't want any private communications with you.

Much like thqat message reads, Email works fine every day. Plus there are 4 or more forms all over the website, and a handful of email addresses you do know, so "hunting" seems to be a strong word since we have so many different portals (Including a google hangout) where you can very easily contact us or me personally.

I have repeatedly asked you to professionally conduct yourself when talking about StakeMiners, As well as repeatedly asked you to stop breaking the laws of Defamation Libel and harrassment. Guess now you know hw it feels when one does not listen to you.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:19:20 AM

And how does a situation like this effect your chart? What does the exchange rate going up do to the respective holding of that or other coins whose exchange rate increases by by any percent, and hjow would this show in your little chart suchmoon?

It is all properly accounted for in my spreadsheet. Netcoin value went up by ~2 BTC but other coins went down by more than that resulting in a ~8 BTC total loss for the month.

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

It is all properly accounted for in my spreadsheet. Netcoin value went up by ~2 BTC but other coins went down by more than that resulting in a ~8 BTC total loss for the month.

So we can safely see your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

That is all we needed to know.

Thank you now we better understand your point and your agenda.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:21:48 AM

You're welcome to edit the ads out and continue the discussion within the rules of the forum.

When you can follow the laws governing your state and country, as well as the rules on this forum I will to.

You and gleb were both asked not to post in my SMT which by the rules means you are not allowed to, But yet you didn't follow that rule now did you? Scroll up or back where gleb pointed out my thread was unlocked at which time you gladly broke the rules didnt you?

And dont say you dont know the rules or that isnt a rule, because you get the message every time I delete one of your libelous posts in my thread or others do in theirs.

My "libelous" posts were simply stating the facts, such as the spreadsheet posted above. But if you think you have a case then feel free to report me to moderators. Whatever you think I did wrong does not excuse YOU from violating forum rules.

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:23:39 AM

My "libelous" posts were simply stating the facts, such as the spreadsheet posted above. But if you think you have a case then feel free to report me to moderators. Whatever you think I did wrong does not excuse YOU from violating forum rules.

Ahh uyes except for the facts that your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

Like I said, That is all we needed to know.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:27:03 AM

So we can safely see your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

I'm correctly calling you a liar because you claim that StakeMiners has 126 BTC invested. The real amount is nowhere near that. It was ~50 BTC last month and ~42 BTC this month and is steadily going down. Therefore your statement about 126 BTC is a lie.

If at any point the real value of your investments comes within 10% of your declared value I will put "NO" in the spreadsheet. You can achieve that in one of two ways:

1) start publishing the real investment value instead of your bogus 126 BTC

or

2) show wallet addresses containing 126 BTC (or at least 114 BTC to come within 10%)

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:33:15 AM

I'm correctly calling you a liar because you claim that StakeMiners has 126 BTC invested. The real amount is nowhere near that. It was ~50 BTC last month and ~42 BTC this month and is steadily going down. Therefore your statement about 126 BTC is a lie.

If at any point the real value of your investments comes within 10% of your declared value I will put "NO" in the spreadsheet. You can achieve that in one of two ways:

or

2) show wallet addresses containing 126 BTC (or at least 114 BTC to come within 10%)

Again since it just wont get thru your head

Get it now?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:36:14 AM

Ahh uyes except for the facts that your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

I'm not attacking, I'm stating an independently-verifiable fact. However you want to twist it doesn't change the fact that you simply do not have 126 BTC, that you portfolio is shrinking, that StakeMiners is basically insolvent because even a modest bank run would put you out of business, and due to the way you handle withdrawals ("advertised" value, not real value) at least two thirds  of your investors would be left with nothing.

If "coin markets" triple overnight I will congratulate you on your amazing luck. Until that happens you either come clean to your existing and potential investors, or I will continue to call you a liar.

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:38:47 AM

at any time those values can change

And until such time that those values reach 126 BTC - you're lying. Simple as that. Publish the real value of your coins. Why wouldn't you?

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:49:15 AM

If "coin markets" triple overnight I will congratulate you on your amazing luck. Until that happens you either come clean to your existing and potential investors, or I will continue to call you a liar.

So let me get this straight if the coin markets triple overnight I am not a liar, but if they drop from when the original investments were made I am the liar.

Ahh ok I see, so the exchange rate is what makes me a liar not what we ACTUALLY hold. Very interesting concept. thank you for again clarifying.

BobLawblaw

Activity: 756

Gayest Black Cowboy on BitcoinTalk / Power-Top

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:49:52 AM

I'm correctly calling you a liar because you claim that StakeMiners has 126 BTC invested.

He is probably not lying about people investing 126 BTC with him. What he is not saying is that he has lost over half the BTC value of their investments.

You don't understand. cyberpinoy coulda had class. He coulda been a contender. Leroy Fodor coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what he is, let's face it.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 08:00:17 AM

I'm correctly calling you a liar because you claim that StakeMiners has 126 BTC invested.

He is probably not lying about people investing 126 BTC with him. What he is not saying is that he has lost over half the BTC value of their investments.

You don't understand. cyberpinoy coulda had class. He coulda been a contender. Leroy Fodor coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what he is, let's face it.

I did not "lose" anything, we in crypto are all at the mercy of the markets. There is nothing we can do about that, People would have and do see the same kinds of losses in their own solo staking wallets, the difference is with us they earn more stakes more frequently where as on their own not only are they getting hit with low values right now, but the difficulty is so high making it very complicated for them to earn as much on their own as they would with us.

I am proud to say i do work very hard for our clients, every day. I make sure to provide them with a staking service that creates and is credited with stakes in every wallet every single day. I was even told by a team that we should not be getting a stake every day in their wallet, but yet we do, sometimes it skips one day but then stakes twice the next day. But on average we get 1 stake a day in every wallet, multiple stakes in some.

This is not POW mining. POS takes work and knowledge, you just dont plug a miner in and walk away. In POS Mining, you will get out exactly what you put in. Minimal work will get you Minimal rewards. ill structured wallets will gt low rewards. What people like about our service is they can see the difference mining thru us compared to mining on thier own. I know you guys are all pro POW and don't really like nor understand POS and that is fine too.

EDIT: I do not want to be a contender of anything, Including you guys attack on me and the StakeMiners service, which has never missed a payment in almost a year now. And I do not want to be a somebody, I want to be part of a service that provides recurring income opportunities in the crypto world, something we have very few of.

EDIT EDIT:
But I do not appreciate being called a liar when i am not, I do not like biased attacks from competitors who are most likely trying to garner customers thru their attack, extortionists trying their best to get me to pay them to shut up. I do not appreciate a lot of things you guys do, which I could very well do right back and I do not.

Why can we not just be civil in crypto, why is there so much toxicity and always attacking the wrong people.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1246

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 09:35:15 AM

For the record I'm reporting all cyberpinoy's posts to mods for violating rules 22/24:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads.

[...]

24. Advertisements in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.

I owe Suchmoon one medium size blowjob, extra charges apply for any cupping request. Great post, bud. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 09:38:08 AM

Quote from: Gleb Gamow
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

Wow, i'm called out for breaking a rule, but you get to lie your motherfuckin' ass off. Call your mother and tell I won't be visiting for fear of catching what you already have. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 09:40:08 AM

Much like thqat message reads, Email works fine every day. Plus there are 4 or more forms all over the website, and a handful of email addresses you do know, so "hunting" seems to be a strong word since we have so many different portals (Including a google hangout) where you can very easily contact us or me personally.

I have repeatedly asked you to professionally conduct yourself when talking about StakeMiners, As well as repeatedly asked you to stop breaking the laws of Defamation Libel and harrassment. Guess now you know hw it feels when one does not listen to you.

HAHAHA. No ad, Leroy Fodor? Wonder why. I know. You've been served. Have I told you lately that you're a motherfuckin' retard?

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 09:43:08 AM

or

Again since it just wont get thru your head

Get it now?

Leroy Fodor, by your last couple posts it's a giving that you're nothing' but a Goddamn con artist, and one day your retard wife is gonna leave your lyin' piece of shit ass. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 09:44:30 AM

So let me get this straight if the coin markets triple overnight I am not a liar, but if they drop from when the original investments were made I am the liar.

Ahh ok I see, so the exchange rate is what makes me a liar not what we ACTUALLY hold. Very interesting concept. thank you for again clarifying.

Ram a plunger up your ass, you motherfuckin' retard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.