Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:06:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StakeMiners: restricted withdrawals, falsified stats, insolvent. Do not invest!  (Read 11601 times)
SISAR

Activity: 483

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:55:28 AM

It is fucking insane to invest in shits like this with bad liquidity of PoS coins. If StakeMiners try to cash out everything they would get maybe 10 BTC total and crash all markets. Stupid investors!

Listen, my friend. This is going to be very hard to comprehend but none of what you are seeing is real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:53:33 AM

@ pixelpowered

I love how some people like to say things like:

I showed

Or "I proved" something, when in fact they did nothing of the sort.

Please understand YOUR opinion is not fact, and facebook is not the only resource about what people do and who they are.

But with any problem there is always a solution, Get a hangout up, or we can invite you to one of the many skype groups we are all in where you can talk to us via video to see we are all not the same person, and we will all gladly tell you to your face we are involved in StakeMiners.

All those people exist, and no matter if you like it or not we all meet and discuss the policies of StakeMiners

You know what I loved for a moment in time. Garza's and Milian's (BTClend) politicizing and deflecting diatribes. They were much better at it than you and used some monies to put up a decent front.
I'm not interested in a hangout with you ponzi group. I've yet to see anyone from your group, other than Huskypower2015, talk about your group. Only the neglect as a "business owner" to trustee's.
I asked you for your business registration number and suite number to your office, you know the one your faking on the website. Which is easily available if you were a real business.

Your not a real business and not a real CEO of anything. Your just a ponzi group that registered a site, setup weak social media, and a Filipino call center line.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2366

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:49:49 AM

You guys are forgetting a really important factor in your assessment of insolvency.

You guys do understand that not everyone in our service are BTC depositors right? When we have a withdraw from a person who has invested any alt coins to our service he gets those coins back, we do not give him the BTC value of his coins.

The only thing that matters when assessing solvency is whether your liabilities exceed your assets.

You write on your site that your liabilities are 126 BTC, and it appears that your assets are less than 40 BTC. That means that you are insolvent.

What am I missing? Some of your depositors deposited altcoins, and so you owe them altcoins? If so, why not list your liabilities as X BTC + Y NET or whatever?

A lot of POW biased people do not understand the work involved in Staking a basket of coins at the same time.

Maybe that's true, but why does it matter? People are questioning your solvency. Whether it is harder to manage 12 wallets than to manage 1 doesn't seem relevant to this question.

Why should a service that offers people recurring weekly income with no work involved on their part be limited to altcoin users?

It isn't, but again I don't think this is relevant. The most important question is whether stakeminers is solvent or not. It appears from the numbers you have published yourself that it is far from it. Is that the case?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:34:40 PM

The problem with all of this leroy is that's it's trivially simple to do this thing right, and we have been telling how/asking you to do it the entire time.

You should only be dealing with alt-coins. Accepting and paying out BTC at all can set everyone up for failure because then they have to rely on somebody to make the correct decision on what coins to buy, when to buy them, when to sell them, and how to do the accounting. I know it makes you feel better to say 128 btc than 700 million zebracoins or whatever, but the step of switching from BTC to alt is a major point of failure.

I'm going to use made up numbers and an imaginary to prove my point, so don't' harp on the actual math, just the point of the example. If someone gave you 10k of zebracoin worth 1 btc, and you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, that's their fault for thinking zebracoin was a good investment. But if they gave you 1 btc, and YOU turned it into 10k zebracoin, and then you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, YOU cost them .2 BTC because they would have had .2 more btc by literally doing nothing.

If staking is the future and you are the superstaking master get rid of all the BTC and just start staking, because moving from BTC to various alt coins adds an additional point of failure, and one that is very likely to happen because the price of altcoins almost always goes down.

vancefox

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:53:36 PM

The problem with all of this leroy is that's it's trivially simple to do this thing right, and we have been telling how/asking you to do it the entire time.

You should only be dealing with alt-coins. Accepting and paying out BTC at all can set everyone up for failure because then they have to rely on somebody to make the correct decision on what coins to buy, when to buy them, when to sell them, and how to do the accounting. I know it makes you feel better to say 128 btc than 700 million zebracoins or whatever, but the step of switching from BTC to alt is a major point of failure.

I'm going to use made up numbers and an imaginary to prove my point, so don't' harp on the actual math, just the point of the example. If someone gave you 10k of zebracoin worth 1 btc, and you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, that's their fault for thinking zebracoin was a good investment. But if they gave you 1 btc, and YOU turned it into 10k zebracoin, and then you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, YOU cost them .2 BTC because they would have had .2 more btc by literally doing nothing.

If staking is the future and you are the superstaking master get rid of all the BTC and just start staking, because moving from BTC to various alt coins adds an additional point of failure, and one that is very likely to happen because the price of altcoins almost always goes down.

But... But... Butt... Butts... winning?

No matter what there will always be someone to show glittery shiny stuff to get at least one moron to give their money/coin/possessions away for "investment"...

You'll never get rid of the pure idiots... they reproduce too quickly... and greed drives all of us to do stupid things every once in a while... it's the idiot in us from previous idiots in our gene pool...

This space not for rent...
blacklizard

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

Well if thats not the pot calling the kettle black nothing is.

When you can follow the laws governing your state and country, as well as the rules on this forum I will to.

You and gleb were both asked not to post in my SMT which by the rules means you are not allowed to, But yet you didn't follow that rule now did you? Scroll up or back where gleb pointed out my thread was unlocked at which time you gladly broke the rules didnt you?

And dont say you dont know the rules or that isnt a rule, because you get the message every time I delete one of your libelous posts in my thread or others do in theirs.

Perhaps you could start by sharing your business registration number. Since you're a "law abiding citizen" I'd assume that StakeMiners i fully incorporated under local law and paying tax etc... or maybe not...

---

The Cryptsy issue highlights another problem - there is no way cyberpinoy could liquidate any substantial amount of coins anywhere near those published rates. Yobit and Cryptopia don't have the volume. So if we tried to verify those rates - should we consider the order depth?

Absolutely... there's no way to trade even 40 btc at advertised rates... market depth just isn't there... he'd have to dig into the bottom of the offers to get back into btc...

Cyberpinoy knows all of that. He's been trading BTC ever since it was roughly at 6 cents / coin and he also has "years" of experience as a Forex trader... at least that what he reckons / said in the past but maybe his timeline, history and experience has changed again...

---

As for the "massive" loss on the staking basket, what was StakeMiners thinking when the customer funds were invested (mainly) in "hyper-staking" coins. Anyone with an F in economics would have known that those coins and their inflation would kill the investments. That's why those coins are (at best) proof-of-concept coins or, as we like to call them, "funny money".
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:56:15 PM

If someone gave you 10k of zebracoin worth 1 btc, and you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, that's their fault for thinking zebracoin was a good investment. But if they gave you 1 btc, and YOU turned it into 10k zebracoin, and then you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, YOU cost them .2 BTC because they would have had .2 more btc by literally doing nothing.

I think what stakeminers is doing is even worse.

You give them 1 BTC, they buy 10k of zebracoin, turn them into 11k of zebracoin worth 0.8 BTC but tell you that your investment is now worth 1.1 BTC (because if 10k ZEB is worth 1 BTC then 11k must be worth 1.1 BTC, right? Prices go up and down but that shouldn't concern us).

When you come to withdraw they let you withdraw 1.1 BTC (minus fees, of course), apparently not realising that this leaves them insolvent (they had to sell someone else's coins in addition to your 11k ZEB to get the 1.1 BTC they sent you).

I'd love to be wrong about this, and for there to be a rational explanation for the mismatching numbers we see on the site.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
vancefox

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:12:08 PM

If someone gave you 10k of zebracoin worth 1 btc, and you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, that's their fault for thinking zebracoin was a good investment. But if they gave you 1 btc, and YOU turned it into 10k zebracoin, and then you turned it into 11k zebracoin worth .8 btc, YOU cost them .2 BTC because they would have had .2 more btc by literally doing nothing.

I think what stakeminers is doing is even worse.

You give them 1 BTC, they buy 10k of zebracoin, turn them into 11k of zebracoin worth 0.8 BTC but tell you that your investment is now worth 1.1 BTC (because if 10k ZEB is worth 1 BTC then 11k must be worth 1.1 BTC, right? Prices go up and down but that shouldn't concern us).

When you come to withdraw they let you withdraw 1.1 BTC (minus fees, of course), apparently not realising that this leaves them insolvent (they had to sell someone else's coins in addition to your 11k ZEB to get the 1.1 BTC they sent you).

I'd love to be wrong about this, and for there to be a rational explanation for the mismatching numbers we see on the site.

Actually, they're pricing based on current market buy even if it is only <= 1 coin order...  That's the major issue I see... If they value 11k ZEB @ .8btc (.2btc loss) but there only a buy order for 100 ZEB @ 0.00007272btc per coin and then a buy order for 100,000 ZEB @ 0.00003000 per then that 11k will only bring in .334272btc selling all 11k ZEB...

That's what ol Leroy doesn't seem to understand...

skinnyboy

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:17:36 PM

Leroy, if you're still actively defending your fraud on Bitcoin forums, could you come back and continue your nonsense on Get Hashing at some point?  It's nice to pop over here and laugh at you but it'd be easier and more comfortable to do it from the place I consider my Crypto Home.

Ta.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:27:38 PM

Leroy, if you're still actively defending your fraud on Bitcoin forums, could you come back and continue your nonsense on Get Hashing at some point?  It's nice to pop over here and laugh at you but it'd be easier and more comfortable to do it from the place I consider my Crypto Home.

Ta.

You don't have self-moderated locked threads over there... just saying  Grin

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:57:05 PM

Actually, they're pricing based on current market buy

Then where does the valuation of over 120 BTC come from?

Using the current market buy the value is only around 40 BTC.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
skinnyboy

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:13:59 PM

I'm assuming that's only going on the assumption that every coin could be liquidated at the last traded price?

Obviously it can't, but I'm guessing that 40 BTC is wildly optimistic...

vancefox

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:44:00 PM

120 came from the amount of btc that went into his scam... I mean business...  At least I think that's what it is...

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:07:42 PM

https://stakeminers.com/how.php
"SOCIAL MEDIA You can find us on Facebook and Twitter. In addition we have accounts on several forums, however we have withdrawn from active participation on most forums due to the deterioration in the quality of the conversation related to our firm.
"

He means he gets too many critical questions and can't delete them all or lock people out. Just like all the reviews on the FB page -> https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/reviews/ that are one stars.
Oh what's this...
I'm disappointed to see your family now joining into the shilling of your ponzi group Leroy. Shame on you!

I think more people from ALL the forums should review your groups "service".

Still waiting on that business registration and suite number for your office/business you don't have.

Nice graph correction to your graphs as well.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1246

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:07:13 AM

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   602
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 06:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:09:03 PM

So, instead of addressing all the concerns since Leroy Fodor last posted here, he opted to solicit his Facebook clan to offer up positive reviews for his StakeMiners. Excellent timing!

This is pure awesomeness...

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/reviews/

It's amazing how far he's determined to go just to cover up the lies.

Thanks to Leroy Fodor's genius plan, ALL those who back the StakeMiners Ponzi on Facebook are now open up for full doxxing, giving that they believe that Leroy's been fully transparent. I'm willing to bet that everyone of them cocksuckin' liar friends and family members would you look you in the eye and confirm that Leroy Fodor honestly did earn a B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, and minored in creative writing, proof of the latter via Leroy's prose are always near-100% grammatically correct. To borrow a laugh from the jester master, Leroy Fodor, HAHAHA.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12089689#msg12089689

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:24:17 AM

cyberpinoy, here's a question for you. You're claiming there are paid trolls, competitors, etc - do you have proof of that? Name one competitor.

Or at least maybe you could tell us how much profit you're making from StakeMiners so that we could better understand how lucrative this business is. I can't imagine anyone willing to spend money to fight you but perhaps you can prove me wrong here. Thanks buddy.

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
blacklizard

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:35:37 PM

Leroy, if you're still actively defending your fraud on Bitcoin forums, could you come back and continue your nonsense on Get Hashing at some point?  It's nice to pop over here and laugh at you but it'd be easier and more comfortable to do it from the place I consider my Crypto Home.

Ta.

HaHa  Grin Grin

---

Leroy, if you're still actively defending your fraud on Bitcoin forums, could you come back and continue your nonsense on Get Hashing at some point?  It's nice to pop over here and laugh at you but it'd be easier and more comfortable to do it from the place I consider my Crypto Home.

Ta.

You don't have self-moderated locked threads over there... just saying  Grin

SCAM!!!!
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:01:06 AM

I hate to come back in here but I need to help you guys clear a few things up.

You guys are forgetting a really important factor in your assessment of insolvency.

You guys do understand that not everyone in our service are BTC depositors right? When we have a withdraw from a person who has invested any alt coins to our service he gets those coins back, we do not give him the BTC value of his coins. We are not an exchange, nor a savings bank, we are a Mining Service and a very good one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13444524#msg13444524

Please read the policy on our [updated] Terms of Service page.

https://stakeminers.com/faq.php

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT AMOUNT FOR A CONTRACT?

The Minimum deposit amount is now 0.00500000, it used to be 0.00100000 but as this amount was not registering any weight percent on the pool we had no choice but to raise the minimum deposit amount to 0.00500000 BTC.

CAN I BE PAID IN OTHER COINS OF MY CHOOSING.

Unfortunately at this time all payouts are made in Bitcoins to your payout address located in your account. We may look into other payout options in the future.

CAN I WITHDRAW MY INVESTMENT AND GET IT BACK.

Yes, An investor may request to have his investment principal and earnings returned by submitting a request from the email account registered with Stakeminers. Withdraw requests must be received by Friday at Midnight Philippines time, all requests put in after this time will be processed on the next payout schedule.

Once your withdrawal request is received Stakeminers will calculate the available BTC in excess of earnings and advise you of your BTC payout for that month.

If your payout amount is less than the available BTC you will be paid out in full that month, if your payout amount is more than the available BTC you will be paid the BTC amount available this month and any balance owning will be paid next month

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

To recap:

StakeMiners ONLY accepts bitcoin deposits.
StakeMiners ONLY pays out in bitcoins.

Leroy Fodor lies about the above in wanting to negate StakeMiners Ponzi true bitcoin holdings as suchmoon has provide while Leroy has NEVER provided full transparent holdings as he is on record in stating that he would when he took his Investards money via ... wait for it ... BITCOINS.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor begs his Facebook family and friends to vouch for StakeMiners, ALL of whom have a major doxxing coming since it's obvious they're spreading lies to hopefully replenish the coffers of the dwindled StakeMiners' Ponzi's holdings. HAHAHA

"The Four Horsemen stand behind StakeMiners, even though we don't have a fuckin' clue as to what it is or how our friend or family member, Leroy Fodor, goes about fuckin' folks worldwide from his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, overlooking where his slut wife, Katrina Fodor, works."

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:47:41 AM

I hate to come back in here but I need to help you guys clear a few things up.

You guys do understand that not everyone in our service are BTC depositors right? When we have a withdraw from a person who has invested any alt coins to our service he gets those coins back, we do not give him the BTC value of his coins. We are not an exchange, nor a savings bank, we are a Mining Service and a very good one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13444524#msg13444524

Please read the policy on our [updated] Terms of Service page.

https://stakeminers.com/faq.php

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT AMOUNT FOR A CONTRACT?

The Minimum deposit amount is now 0.00500000, it used to be 0.00100000 but as this amount was not registering any weight percent on the pool we had no choice but to raise the minimum deposit amount to 0.00500000 BTC.

CAN I BE PAID IN OTHER COINS OF MY CHOOSING.

Unfortunately at this time all payouts are made in Bitcoins to your payout address located in your account. We may look into other payout options in the future.

CAN I WITHDRAW MY INVESTMENT AND GET IT BACK.

Yes, An investor may request to have his investment principal and earnings returned by submitting a request from the email account registered with Stakeminers. Withdraw requests must be received by Friday at Midnight Philippines time, all requests put in after this time will be processed on the next payout schedule.

Once your withdrawal request is received Stakeminers will calculate the available BTC in excess of earnings and advise you of your BTC payout for that month.

If your payout amount is less than the available BTC you will be paid out in full that month, if your payout amount is more than the available BTC you will be paid the BTC amount available this month and any balance owning will be paid next month

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

To recap:

StakeMiners ONLY accepts bitcoin deposits.
StakeMiners ONLY pays out in bitcoins.

Leroy Fodor lies about the above in wanting to negate StakeMiners Ponzi true bitcoin holdings as suchmoon has provide while Leroy has NEVER provided full transparent holdings as he is on record in stating that he would when he took his Investards money via ... wait for it ... BITCOINS.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor begs his Facebook family and friends to vouch for StakeMiners, ALL of whom have a major doxxing coming since it's obvious they're spreading lies to hopefully replenish the coffers of the dwindled StakeMiners' Ponzi's holdings. HAHAHA

"The Four Horsemen stand behind StakeMiners, even though we don't have a fuckin' clue as to what it is or how our friend or family member, Leroy Fodor, goes about fuckin' folks worldwide from his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, overlooking where his slut wife, Katrina Fodor, works."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10769015#msg10769015

We strictly payout in Bitcoins to our investors so they can easily turn thier profits into cash.

Leroy Fodor now wants you to believe that some folks paid in and are paid out of StakeMiners with like HoboNickels, an altcoin that CAN'T easily turn thier profits into cash. HAHAHA

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:59:35 AM

Leroy Fodor now wants you to believe that some folks paid in and are paid out of StakeMiners with like HoboNickels, an altcoin that CAN'T easily turn thier profits into cash. HAHAHA

But he promised to create his own exchange!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13307173#msg13307173

[...] we are in the early stages of the development of a Stakeminer client altcoin exchange. This would provide our clients the ability to buy or sell those altcoins which we currently stake.

He might as well go all the way in and create his own coin that would stake at any rate he wants. Unlimited profits.

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.