Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: International Games Prediction Thread  (Read 128684 times)
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:56:04 PM

Spain won today 6-1 , unexpected score , I bet on Spain to win but for sure didn't expect this result , I watched the match , South Korea appear as weak team , but it is from the best teams in Asia , this match shows the big difference between Asia's and Europe's teams , it is big difference , now we must know why Asia have only 4 slots in the world cup .
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:04:46 PM

it was very good, spain make a big win, 6-1. I hope spain continued to play well when in euro 16, to become the strongest candidate won over germany and france
Yes , great performance from Spain and Nolito have once again proved that he deserve a spot in EURO 2016 by scoring two goals again .

Belgium vs Finland i'm quite cunfusing with this match because belgium never can't win against Finland but it happen 9 year ago so i think with have many talented player in their team would be easy to win. i bet on belgium -2
Belgium have put Hazard , De Bruyne , Origi starting in this match , look like they have the intension to break by winning because last time Belgium beat Finland is on 1968 . Match have already started 20 minutes ago , Belgium are keep on pushing Finland until thy get a goal.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

Spain won today 6-1 , unexpected score , I bet on Spain to win but for sure didn't expect this result , I watched the match , South Korea appear as weak team , but it is from the best teams in Asia , this match shows the big difference between Asia's and Europe's teams , it is big difference , now we must know why Asia have only 4 slots in the world cup .
excatly,i think before match that Korea will give good odd to spain,and at least not concended more than 3 goals,but spain too good for asian country,and Korea just done well when score 1 goals on last minute,but do you think spain ready for Euro with old strikers like Nolito and Aduriz?i dont think spain will talk much on Euro with them,

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:56:41 PM

Belgium VS Finland ended 1-1 . It was dramatic match , I watched it , Belgium was attacking all the time , and Finland had one chance in all the match , which became a goal , and after tens of attempts , Belgium scored , they were close to score again , but the match ended on draw score .
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:25:40 PM

excatly,i think before match that Korea will give good odd to spain,and at least not concended more than 3 goals,but spain too good for asian country,and Korea just done well when score 1 goals on last minute,but do you think spain ready for Euro with old strikers like Nolito and Aduriz?i dont think spain will talk much on Euro with them,
Asian national teams always play bad against European teams such as Spain.
Only japan maybe can handle European teams, 6-1 are embarrassing result for south korea.
I don't know the reason why Bosque prefer to pick old players such as Nolito than alcacer? Only morata and vazquez in Spain bench that I think can bring a good thing for spain.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:37:17 PM

Mexico  VS  Chile
Mexico seemed to always play well in the last few games have never lost even always win but this time they will fight chile
Chile one of the world's best teams certainly not easy for Mexico beat Chile therefore both teams to score in the right bet in this match
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:05:07 PM

Belgium vs Finland i'm quite cunfusing with this match because belgium never can't win against Finland but it happen 9 year ago so i think with have many talented player in their team would be easy to win. i bet on belgium -2

Unfortunately Belgium drew Belgium even almost lost, lucky Romelu Lukaku scored a goal in the final minutes and Belgium were saved from defeat
seemed a bit surprised Belgium dominated the game from all sides but can not win with such statistics should be able to win at least 3-1 belgium

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:12:52 PM

Unfortunately Belgium drew Belgium even almost lost, lucky Romelu Lukaku scored a goal in the final minutes and Belgium were saved from defeat
seemed a bit surprised Belgium dominated the game from all sides but can not win with such statistics should be able to win at least 3-1 belgium

Lost my bet because of it, not sure wether this is a jokes from the belgium or not but with 33 attempts to score a goal they could have score alot more. Hazard was a jokes for almost the entire match it seems this guy wasted alot of opportunity by trying to score from a long range and most of them missed the goalbar
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:39:42 PM

Lost my bet because of it, not sure wether this is a jokes from the belgium or not but with 33 attempts to score a goal they could have score alot more. Hazard was a jokes for almost the entire match it seems this guy wasted alot of opportunity by trying to score from a long range and most of them missed the goalbar

Yes as I said with statistics like these Belgium could have scored at least 3 goals or may also like the match between Spain vs Korea Republic 6-1
but they really did not do it many scoring opportunities wasted, managers need to fix these mistakes and defeats before Belgium entered  competition of Euro Cup

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:01:20 PM

sigh yeah this seems like a fixed match to me , while everyone expecting belgium to win the match and the odds too pretty low @1.2 they are left behind until last minutes and make it draw. what kind game is it? sigh.......

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:03:24 AM

sigh yeah this seems like a fixed match to me , while everyone expecting belgium to win the match and the odds too pretty low @1.2 they are left behind until last minutes and make it draw. what kind game is it? sigh.......

A fixed game indeed, there are alot of fixed games it seems. No one really understand the whole game, I see belgium literally dominating the gameplay since the first half but they cant score any goals until the game almost ended, this game was totally fixed and everyone could see that from the gameplay
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1501

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:55:19 AM

A fixed game indeed, there are alot of fixed games it seems. No one really understand the whole game, I see belgium literally dominating the gameplay since the first half but they cant score any goals until the game almost ended, this game was totally fixed and everyone could see that from the gameplay

It's not fixed in any way dude. Be the man up and take it up your loss. Friendlies commonly finish with unexpected results, because teams are not playing to show their everything, there's no reward in the end. Coaches try out different things, new tactics and settle their team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:07:40 AM

Event : Mexico v Chile
Bet Type : Both teams to Score? Yes  @1.8
Predictions and I bet both teams to score although this only international matches I'm sure both teams will be trying to score goals
I do not think of the other bets my hunch say this is right bet  Smiley

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=18aQNXdLJ8TPYMSJHgYiJDDf74Mrv9wsPE

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1501

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:23:34 AM

For Mexico v Chile game I have 2 thoughts, ı don't know which one to choose.
Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.30 and Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.25 what do you think? I think both will come but I see over 1.5 goals is a better choice, better odds and more possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:27:07 AM

we just speculate however no proof that it was a fixed match , just a feeling and suspicious. i know belgium should win the game with almost 80% pecentage to win before the match started and the result tell different. i wish it's not a fixed match as we know a fixed match are the bad side effect of sportsbetting industry.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:59:40 AM

we just speculate however no proof that it was a fixed match , just a feeling and suspicious. i know belgium should win the game with almost 80% pecentage to win before the match started and the result tell different. i wish it's not a fixed match as we know a fixed match are the bad side effect of sportsbetting industry.

The same thing with the match Mexico vs Chile in the first round of Chile dominated the match 12 shots and Mexico does not seem to do anything
While I place bet both teams to score I still believe Chile can score goals but it seems difficult for Mexico I hope in the second half Mexico improve the game

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:32:07 AM

Poland vs Netherlands from my point of view both teams to score have some better chance for betting, odds for both teams to score looking much attractive as i think Poland has pretty high chance to win this match or will be get draw.

watched last Netherlands match,
um...look like they are struggling to find a goal, although they did it at last,
so I would rather bet on Poland win i/o both teams to score for this match

You can not underestimate the Netherlands, they remain a country that has a lot of good players. I think at least both can be scored.

well.. according to my predictions you can not underestimate the Netherlands, they won 2-1 and my prediction is right, at least both teams to score Smiley

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:47:22 AM

Poland vs Netherlands from my point of view both teams to score have some better chance for betting, odds for both teams to score looking much attractive as i think Poland has pretty high chance to win this match or will be get draw.

watched last Netherlands match,
um...look like they are struggling to find a goal, although they did it at last,
so I would rather bet on Poland win i/o both teams to score for this match

You can not underestimate the Netherlands, they remain a country that has a lot of good players. I think at least both can be scored.

well.. according to my predictions you can not underestimate the Netherlands, they won 2-1 and my prediction is right, at least both teams to score Smiley
Yeah, seems Netherlands has risen again after their bad lost from Czech Rep. So far their friendly match results are not too bad, just got 1 lose by France, 1 draw by Rep of Ireland, and win the remains. But it's still a sadly thing for them who can't participate Euro 2016.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:47:44 AM

Event : Mexico v Chile
Bet Type : Both teams to Score? Yes  @1.8
Predictions and I bet both teams to score although this only international matches I'm sure both teams will be trying to score goals
I do not think of the other bets my hunch say this is right bet  Smiley

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=18aQNXdLJ8TPYMSJHgYiJDDf74Mrv9wsPE

Undecided bad start the first bet today lost final score Mexico 1 v 0 Chile although Chile dominated the game but still could not win the match
The next match between England VS Portugal, what do you think? 3 the last match the two teams draw

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:45:32 AM

Undecided bad start the first bet today lost final score Mexico 1 v 0 Chile although Chile dominated the game but still could not win the match
The next match between England VS Portugal, what do you think? 3 the last match the two teams draw

This will probably be the last game for england before they head for the euro so im guessing they will be trying to go all in for this. Im picking up england to win this time despite that alot of people will be taking portugal, news flash will soon be showing that ronaldo will be in the squad for the match
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: