Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos, please ban my scammy ass (and all my alts) from this forum IF...  (Read 4057 times)
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:54:56 PM

Will it be POS-based so that Leroy Fodor could stake it on his StakeMiners Ponzi?

Yes POS Full FODOR!

~BCX~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:35:22 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 09:24:25 PM by Gleb Gamow

It's been over a week now, and still nary a soul on the planet has been able to unearth what the redneck lyin' piece-of-shit Leroy Fodor claims I've buried in my scam thread on his retard ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

This thread was specifically designed for him to once and for all rid my ass from this forum via Leroy Fodor (or anybody else) conducting what's requested in the OP.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor continues to evade the simplest requests that any nonscammer would be able to provide when first presented with such requests, but not Leroy "Honestly" Fodor nor his kowtowing retard StakeMiners Ponzi investors.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:34:21 AM

What did I miss? What evidence is there that this is a Ponzi rather than the staking pool it appears to be?

StakeMiners is in fact not a Ponzi. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. The returns in our Pool are based solely on the coins we stake and earnings and payouts are not derived from new investor funds but rather the coins we stake in the pool. We do not revolve new incoming funds from within the StakeMiners system in order to make payouts, plainly because we dont have to, the system itself generates new income on a daily basis and proof of mining is available to everyone.

But to answer your question directly, No there has NEVER been proof of any kind submitted anywhere that actually shows that StakeMiners is a scam or a ponzi.

Just about all accusations were against me personally and have been fully disproved over, and over, and over and over and over, and the only 1 single thing a lot of the accusations revolve around is exactly when I got in Bitcoin, which to be honest if thats the worst thing these guys can come up with against me, SO be it, it has nothing to do with StakeMiners, it's system, or how we earn income from StakeMiners. They have literally dug thru my life clear back to the late 1990s and have not found one single instance where i have scammed anyone, stolen from anyone, or not held up my end of a business deal I made, they have not even found one time I broke even the smallest of a promise. What they actually found tho was, I am a very trustworthy person in business, I go above and beyond what is required of me for success, I have looked over millions of dollars in physical assets including peoples homes and personal property, they found I hold true to my promises, they also found I hold up my end of any business deal i make no matter if I like it or not, and the worst thing they can push about is when I actually got into bitcoin.

SO to be honest, if you think when a person actually got involved in Bitcoin is a pivotal measure of a programs success, Especially StakeMiners, which is neither SHA256 based nor Proof of Work, then please by all means listen to those who would rather not see us succeed. If you want facts about me or StakeMiners go above and beyond what these guys do and contact me directly (or a member of the Board of Investors), set up a personal one on one or me with a group of you where we can talk person to person about StakeMiners and its possibilities.

According to Leroy Fodor, a serial liar does not make their self-profess honest endeavor bad. What makes a self-profess honest endeavor bad is the constant pounding and pounding and pounding... by the likes of Bruno Kucinskas a paid scammer himself beating the drums so many times that FINALLY other retards joined his ranks to pound and pound and pound... I'm-not-a-liar retard's ass.

Leroy Fodor honestly believes that his above's crude attempt to finally end my, et al., badgering lies centered around his so-be-it lies. He honestly nailed it, then goes about declaring that nothing's been nailed, concluding with a request to rap privately on separate channels fully negating his full transparency clauses espoused on this forum of which, like Josh Zerlan, he loathes in spite of amassing from here the majority of StakeMiners Ponzi retard investors.

Countless times it was proven that Leroy Fodor has lied throughout the years, whereupon he came here myriad times with I-did-not-lie, et al., presenting evidence of such that doesn't pass muster unless you're a complete retard, finally culminating to him doling negative trusts to even the most trusted individual on this forum due to Leroy going over the deep end of his lying pool.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:36:53 AM

[words] going over the deep end of his lying pool.

OK, but do you have any evidence that his staking thing is a Ponzi?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:18:27 PM

I think I did but Leroy Fodor buried the proof on this forum so that nobody can find it.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor has locked both threads on this forum pertaining to StakeMiners, leaving no resources for his over 800 members to communicate so I created a de facto official thread so that they can do just that without fear of having their posts deleted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175352.0
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

You're probably being a tad sarcastic, but here is what I could figure out.

I'm not aware of cyberpinoy ever providing proof of solvency.

Initially he refused to even publish his staking wallet addresses, claiming they could be hacked, later claiming users could mistakenly deposit funds into those addresses. Still not showing them on the website, but they are buried somewhere in this thread (sorry, can't link to a specific post, stupid phone):

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925

So perhaps we do have some proof of staking.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:28:35 PM

Thanks to Leroy Fodor being a 100% complete asshole, his full name is now highly indexed on the Internet for ALL his friends and family to read what kind of retard liar he truly is if they didn't know already.

I'm heavily leaning toward the locals there in the Philippines read right through his fuckin' lyin' ass and wanted him gone from the north side of the bid island. Even his wife's family loathed his existence according to Leroy espousing his dislike for them, yet after making such claims, Leroy had to move in with his mother-in-law across the street from the sorry-ass Sari Sari, later evicted perhaps due to not providing for the household. Katrina, his wife, now works a full-time job on the south side of the island where they live now while Leroy stays home educating thier kids (that's a fuckin' joke, but sadly true) while playing online games or running StakeMiners for his retard investors, one of which is underage counter to StakeMiners' ToS 18-years-or-older clause.

Poor Leroy Fodor must be one miserable fuck each and every day he visits this forum to read what I've recently written about his scammy ass. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:53:09 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:33:34 AM by suchmoon

Initially he refused to even publish his staking wallet addresses, claiming they could be hacked, later claiming users could mistakenly deposit funds into those addresses. Still not showing them on the website, but they are buried somewhere in this thread (sorry, can't link to a specific post, stupid phone):

Here are the addresses:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/541

Netcoin nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC
OKCash PNffkgFynsUhzq7MJP2yXCpWh5HqNY5Yas
HyperStake p7vC2g61JMvguY5Pj9DtZJS6NK6Q5B5q4F
TEKcoin BjSZyef8BbVgdGCGViKJ6R3CEWfRMSn9tv
PayCon PVKVPfVB3yijNaL2jRPx9NPF2TjbwLAiTk
BitBean 2X8bqUvaSRkbkQ2MCnkjnoK2qWMLUNEpFj
BottleCaps Ev8nEYQaDMzKWd1WNvTVPcFmymVbEdrYWM
Diamonds dY4RBAxdyxycfFXXCRUgByta5oKio7zEV2
Hyper HLiszCKnW5fXPMp2VzizmDQTT1xiob46Jt
Hobonickels F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw

Note that any further proof (such as a message signed with the above addresses) is impossible to get due to cyberpinoy's extremely defensive reaction towards any questions or suggestions.

He also claims to be providing proof of staking via screenshots posted in the "investors" part of the website (i.e. you have to be registered on the site to see it). Here is how he explained the validity of such "proof":

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/31

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Yeah, I know, getting way off topic here. Mods please ban Mr. Gamow ASAP and let's move on  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:01:05 PM

Here are the addresses:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/541

Netcoin nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC
OKCash PNffkgFynsUhzq7MJP2yXCpWh5HqNY5Yas
HyperStake p7vC2g61JMvguY5Pj9DtZJS6NK6Q5B5q4F
TEKcoin BjSZyef8BbVgdGCGViKJ6R3CEWfRMSn9tv
PayCon PVKVPfVB3yijNaL2jRPx9NPF2TjbwLAiTk
BitBean 2X8bqUvaSRkbkQ2MCnkjnoK2qWMLUNEpFj
BottleCaps Ev8nEYQaDMzKWd1WNvTVPcFmymVbEdrYWM
Diamonds dY4RBAxdyxycfFXXCRUgByta5oKio7zEV2
Hyper HLiszCKnW5fXPMp2VzizmDQTT1xiob46Jt
Hobonickels F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw

Note that any further proof (such as a message signed with the above addresses) is impossible to get due to cyberpinoy's extremely defensive reaction towards any questions or suggestions.

He also claims to be providing proof of staking via screenshots posted in the "investors" part of the website (i.e. you have to be registered on the site to see it). Here is how he explained the validity of such "proof":

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/31

Yeah, I know, getting way off topic here. Mods please ban Mr. Gamow ASAP and let's move on  Grin

OMG! A donkey just served me oats. At least that's better than what Leroy Fodor will be eating at some Pinoy penal Hilton while his horny cellmates fuck him in the ass yellin', "Tell me another big lie, Leroy. Atta, boy. Let me slap that tight ass of yours." HAHAHA
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm aware of Bruno's tendency to go off on tangents with his crazy Google skills, and wanted to bring him back to the main point here: forget which direction his roof points. Is it a Ponzi or isn't it?

I received a PM reply from cyberpinoy giving a list of staking addresses, and the same explanation that "we can't publish the addresses because people might send deposits to them". I replied that Just-Dice is effectively a staking pool and has always published its staking addresses and never had a problem with people sending coins to the staking address. Each user has their own deposit address. If they send coins directly to the staking address they don't get credited, and nor should they. I checked the addresses he sent me, and they have coins in them. But that's not enough. For a proof of solvency we need:

1) the address(es)
  2) proof of ownership of the addresses (typically via signed message)
  3) a list of liabilities (user balances, effectively)
  4) check that the assets proved in (1) and (2) exceed the liabilities in (3)

So far I only have (1), and even that is apparently to be kept secret.

It's not clear to me yet whether he is being deliberately obtuse or not. I see no reason not to prove solvency if it's possible to do so, and every reason not to if it's impossible.

On that other forum thread I see comments like the following which make me feel bad inside:

you know nothinbg about blockchain technology yes an address can be used to hack a wallet.  Smiley lets see if you know how becasueI already do  Smiley

and besides that the proof is right in the website, you cant photoshop those images, those are real images of the wallets weather you guys like it or not.

You can steal coins from an address just by knowing the address? And there are images which can't be edited by Photoshop? Cause for concern...

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:02:53 PM

It's not clear to me yet whether he is being deliberately obtuse or not. I see no reason not to prove solvency if it's possible to do so, and every reason not to if it's impossible.

Couldn't agree more. I doubt you'll get anything else out of Mr. Fodor, nobody was able to yet.

You can steal coins from an address just by knowing the address? And there are images which can't be edited by Photoshop? Cause for concern...

Well, you're a bit late to the party, we've had tons of fun with those statements and many others weeks ago Smiley

Yes, basically Leroy's proof-of-everything is like this: "I'm not a scammer because I said so".
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:09:34 PM

Couldn't agree more. I doubt you'll get anything else out of Mr. Fodor, nobody was able to yet.

Well, you're a bit late to the party, we've had tons of fun with those statements and many others weeks ago Smiley

Yes, basically Leroy's proof-of-everything is like this: "I'm not a scammer because I said so".

Since wallet screenshots are untamperable, here's solid proof that I in fact own all the BTC that will ever exist. And then some:

Edit:

DIY instructions: edit OverviewPage::setBalance() in src/qt/overviewpage.cpp to display whatever numbers you like.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:15:44 PM

Since wallet screenshots are untamperable, here's solid proof that I in fact own all the BTC that will ever exist. And then some:

https://i.imgur.com/ZZv7dHh.png

I'm pretty sure in cyberpinoy's universe it goes like this: That screenshot proves that you're untrustworthy, it doesn't prove that I am.

And your screenshot doesn't have a fancy theme background, which would make it tamper-proof.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:53:14 PM

I'm pretty sure in cyberpinoy's universe it goes like this: That screenshot proves that you're untrustworthy, it doesn't prove that I am.

And your screenshot doesn't have a fancy theme background, which would make it tamper-proof.

I'm still in benefit-of-the-doubt mode, in which maybe he simply misunderstands a few things or hasn't thought them through, rather than being deliberately obstructive.

I know you know this already, but since the wallet is open source I can change the numbers in the source, rebuild it, and have the program overlay them on whatever fancy theme I want.

Edit: if screenshots were proof of anything we wouldn't need cryptography. We could just trade screenshots of Bitcoins and forget all this silly cryptographic signature nonsense.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:06:53 PM

I'm still in benefit-of-the-doubt mode, in which maybe he simply misunderstands a few things or hasn't thought them through, rather than being deliberately obstructive.

I know you know this already, but since the wallet is open source I can change the numbers in the source, rebuild it, and have the program overlay them on whatever fancy theme I want.

Edit: if screenshots were proof of anything we wouldn't need cryptography. We could just trade screenshots of Bitcoins and forget all this silly cryptographic signature nonsense.

Even if he "misunderstands", the inability to admit that and learn instead of yelling at everyone - that's what puts him firmly into the "untrustworthy" category for me.

Someone handling other people's money should be expected to have a certain level of maturity, common sense, critical thinking, etc. All in short supply with Mr. Fodor.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:06:59 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:37:18 AM by suchmoon

3) a list of liabilities (user balances, effectively)

If you register on the site you can see this:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

It says "Invested" so it's not quite clear if it's the sum of original invested amounts or the sum of current user balances. Or maybe it's one and the same but that would mean cyberpinoy is somehow hedging against exchange rate fluctuations, which I find rather unbelievable.

His thread is locked so I asked some questions in a couple of other threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12385855#msg12385855
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1221

Edit: I did some math on the published addresses, came to about 30 BTC short (77 BTC vs 107 BTC above). I could be wrong though, altcoins are not exactly my area of expertise.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1232
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:46:22 PM

Bumped, so that crypto4ce can find this thread after I pointed it out to him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.msg17621980#msg17621980

"Then I bumped my over-year-old thread to show nefarious actors how easy it is to get me banned off Bitcointalk."
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: