Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][BCT Accounts] - 1 Legendary + 3 Hero Accounts  (Read 409 times)
IHaveALegendaryAcc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:43:42 PM

I am selling my Legendary Account + 3 Hero Accounts I have bought in the past.

Legendary Account: https://payivy.com/v/1385b

Hero Accounts: https://payivy.com/v/84103

Questions

What are the account names?

Now wouldn't that be stupid to say in public

Do the accounts have negative trust?

Not a single negative trust on any of the accounts, In fact every account is solid green with very good reputation.

Are These accounts Hacked?

No, They are not. I have worked on the legendary myself, Its my main account. The 3 Hero accounts, I bought one for a friend who not longer wants it and gave it back and the other two I had bought for signature campaigns. Unfortunately if proof means giving out any information about the account, I cannot do that as it compromises the reputation of the accounts for me and the buyer.

Why are you selling your accounts?

To be perfectly honest I have no longer an active interest in Bitcoin and do not post as often as I would like to. I have more personal commitments due to illness and just don't have the time.

Please feel free to ask me more questions.

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:47:07 PM

why don't you use forum escrow then ?
also buyer will safe if he use forum escrow rather then an external website for selling them that doesn't provide buyer any kind of security from scammers

Available
PM me to rent this space.
GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:54:58 PM

I am selling my Legendary Account + 3 Hero Accounts I have bought in the past.

Legendary Account: https://payivy.com/v/1385b

Hero Accounts: https://payivy.com/v/84103

Questions

What are the account names?

Now wouldn't that be stupid to say in public

Do the accounts have negative trust?

Not a single negative trust on any of the accounts, In fact every account is solid green with very good reputation.

Are These accounts Hacked?

No, They are not. I have worked on the legendary myself, Its my main account. The 3 Hero accounts, I bought one for a friend who not longer wants it and gave it back and the other two I had bought for signature campaigns. Unfortunately if proof means giving out any information about the account, I cannot do that as it compromises the reputation of the accounts for me and the buyer.

Why are you selling your accounts?

To be perfectly honest I have no longer an active interest in Bitcoin and do not post as often as I would like to. I have more personal commitments due to illness and just don't have the time.

Please feel free to ask me more questions.

Payivy isn't safe. Do you accept using escrow on forum? If yes, I will buy one Hero Member account.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:14:13 PM

First time seeing BCT account is selling through payivy. BTW i will take 1 Hero account if you can go first or escrow.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:16:33 PM

better you sell with Escrow
and must can sign message
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:55:15 PM

I would like to buy a Hero account only though escrow.
You haven't mentioned if you can sign message 2-3month old?
And guys deal only through escrow and with a valid signed message.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 07:24:40 PM

People who try to sell via PayIvy are usually scammers. Help prove us wrong by offering to accept escrow. Nobody here is silly enough to pay up front for an account that might not even exist  Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 08:18:30 PM

People who try to sell via PayIvy are usually scammers. Help prove us wrong by offering to accept escrow. Nobody here is silly enough to pay up front for an account that might not even exist  Smiley

+1. You might end up buying the PayIvy and getting some empty file; I've seen the scam happen quite a few times. Smiley

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:25:55 PM

+1. You might end up buying the PayIvy and getting some empty file; I've seen the scam happen quite a few times. Smiley
Yeah that's right, most of the time people who posts these kind of links are newbie
The only and the best method is through escrow, both party are safe.
Btw, i have sent OP a message but he hasn't been online since he posted this thread.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:29:47 PM

Yeah that's right, most of the time people who posts these kind of links are newbie
Btw, i have sent OP a message but he hasn't been online since he posted this thread.
Maybe because he created this account to post this link so whenver someone buy he get free money without any extra work, he just posted links with cheap price so someone might buy them and give me free money

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:05:04 PM

Maybe because he created this account to post this link so whenver someone buy he get free money without any extra work, he just posted links with cheap price so someone might buy them and give me free money

I think that these cases can happen but are very rare,
If he is serious in what he pretend to sell then he got buyers and i am interested in 1 Hero
As i stated before, a signed message and the deal through escrow is a must, then the others can be discussed further.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:11:44 PM

Is there "money back guarantee" on payivy?
If not, then it's just a scam or should be bought via reputable escrow.

180$ for a Legend acc? That's  basically "scam".
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:31:43 PM

I don't know why there are several threads that was created by newbie accounts and they try to sell using praylvy ! It is not smart at all and all people will believe you are just a scammer
Izaura

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:33:13 PM

look OP name  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: