Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31189 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:41:15 PM

Please no ICO!

Yes it will be an ICO, I see no other way of getting a pure POS coin out there with a decent starting price.

I appreciate some here don't like that, and indeed I'm not a fan but as said, other than just giving them away, which will only ever mean they will be worth a couple of sat's only I have no other options open to me.

Plus what I have in mind will need a little investment.

Again I have not hidden behind a newbie coinaiddev account, and have full commitment to this project.

There will be lots more info to follow, that I am sure you will like..... well most of you Smiley

Yes there is options , ico with POW would be fine , a least we would get to use our pol ops and equitment . Pure POS is making hard for anyone to mine anymore . Come on for crying out loud .

But if they let you mine you don't have to pay them btc for the coins which is the whole point of them launching the coin.  Sell them and keep the btc.

I can assure you that wont be the case, I have all ways been transparent and will continue to be so.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 10:06:07 PM

anything with PoS im in but hate ico and sorry crunck some of your worked coins were total loss, i respect your work but pls do consider POW+POS+ICO should you want everyone happy. im sure you wont run away with 10-20BTC ICO. whatever would ppl opinion here there are few who will partake in ICO/POW/Trade Smiley

few words should you dont mind; once you takeover/help any coin in future pls be clear with your role so ppl will not invest heavy in the coin just because of your name.

rest wish you good luck and look forward to another endevour which started as shit & giggles but turned as save and gain.

hichman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:42:55 PM

bad graphic  Shocked
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:46:32 PM

ICO, no POW, POS, 50% buy wall, Dump, Create New Account
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:22:58 AM

ICO, no POW, POS, 50% buy wall, Dump, Create New Account

Not exactly that way this time. crunk is pretty well known to just disappear and use another account, so this coin might be different  Undecided

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:24:57 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 01:56:04 AM by drays

What about your other takeovers/revivals ?! Don't you have enough coins yet ?

Other than my SandG and the soccercoin revival everything else has been handed back over to new devs in a better state than when I agreed to help.

What about CyberCoin? You took it over, but there is not much to see there up to now... Would be nice to follow on old promises before giving new ones... And whom it was handed over to?

... this space is not for rent ...
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:55:45 PM

What about your other takeovers/revivals ?! Don't you have enough coins yet ?

Other than my SandG and the soccercoin revival everything else has been handed back over to new devs in a better state than when I agreed to help.

What about CyberCoin? You took it over, but there is not much to see there up to now... Would be nice to follow on old promises before giving new ones... And whom it was handed over to?

Gamegear took control of the website,and invited a dev into help out further.

OP has been updated with further info

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:45:18 PM

ICO link : https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAID/BTC

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MickyCOB

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:50:39 PM

Nice good luck with your coin mate  Smiley

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:02:55 PM

yep good luck :-)

i can recommend your site and the Services which u offer

http://www.coinaid.co.uk/

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:06:50 PM

Thank you both, and I forgot to mention that for your security and benefit I have made this a 100% ICO buywall

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MickyCOB

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:10:29 PM

Thank you both, and I forgot to mention that for your security and benefit I have made this a 100% ICO buywall

Nice that is a good idea its a win win in my eyes @crunck  Smiley

breakcoindev

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:20:07 PM

crunck, I also wish you good luck in your project.
I believe that you are a reliable, so you should be able.
Fingers crossed Smiley

prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:27:33 PM

Some of you miners and pool ops are whiney little bitches aren't you haha.

New coin mining has been dead for months, get over it already.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:32:38 PM

Snr Member. I'm in.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:34:01 PM

Bought some me too. Seems interesting, I'm seeing a sold out before my alarm ring tomorrow morning.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:44:36 PM

crunck, I also wish you good luck in your project.
I believe that you are a reliable, so you should be able.
Fingers crossed Smiley

Indeed, nice to see some REAL members making some coins.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:46:06 PM

Time to kick some real promotion on this one. ICO almost sold out. Looks promising. Good job.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:53:49 PM

Time to kick some real promotion on this one. ICO almost sold out. Looks promising. Good job.

yes 60 % in a bit more than one hour .

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:16:09 PM

bought some coins
want to see.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: