Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:50:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a big crypto forum with income urgent sale.  (Read 1466 times)
DonDev (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:10:10 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 06:08:45 PM by DonDev

Not for sale anymore!!!
DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:59:06 PM

All offers can PM me Im open to offers.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:03:29 PM

PM sent, please kindly include the forum link, why you want to sell it and other necessary details when you are replying.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:05:35 PM

PM sent, please kindly include the forum link, why you want to sell it and other necessary details when you are replying.
I would assume that the forum he's talking about is in his signature. It fits the statistics of what he mentioned.

DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:35:58 PM

I would assume that the forum he's talking about is in his signature. It fits the statistics of what he mentioned.

You are right  Wink
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:03:40 AM

if still active, i would like to see more info.
advisable web stats

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:21:41 PM

if still active, i would like to see more info.
advisable web stats

I have answered you via PM
Frijj

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:09:42 PM

The forum makes a reasonable amount of money per month via banner ads

Can you tell me what that reasonable amount is? And what price range are you talking?
DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:06:15 PM

The forum makes a reasonable amount of money per month via banner ads

Can you tell me what that reasonable amount is? And what price range are you talking?

I have answered you via PM
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:10:12 PM

Hmm. The forum itself seems a little inactive; as of right now it only has two sections that have been posted today. Some boards go all the way back to April.

Can you PM me some of the ad revenue?
DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:53:57 PM

Hmm. The forum itself seems a little inactive; as of right now it only has two sections that have been posted today. Some boards go all the way back to April.

Can you PM me some of the ad revenue?

PM sent and ad revenue is stable since the last 2 years.
DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:12:49 AM

I will be selling the website by 20th september latest and The site will go to the highest bidder. PM me for more info!!!
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 10:55:45 PM

Please PM me more details including traffic stats and revenue.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:44:49 AM

Please PM me more details including traffic stats and revenue.

I'd like the same information, with both going back at least 12 months. Also would like to know how much you're asking for on it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:40:28 PM

Details sent in PM to both of you guys. Also The date has been extended to 23rd September for the last bid and the site will be sold to the highest bidder on that day.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:51:53 AM

Details sent in PM to both of you guys. Also The date has been extended to 23rd September for the last bid and the site will be sold to the highest bidder on that day.

You really need Analystics stats. AWStats is worthless -- it's not accurate and doesn't give any useful information. We care not about how many hits it got, but where they came from, the historical pattern, and user stats based on that.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DonDev (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:28:34 PM

You really need Analystics stats. AWStats is worthless -- it's not accurate and doesn't give any useful information. We care not about how many hits it got, but where they came from, the historical pattern, and user stats based on that.

The awstats are the most authentic source as they are built in with my hosting rather than a 3rd party source your suggesting. And awstats show all the details not just hits. Rather than wasting my time give a bid or dont take interest you dont seem like you would be buying the site either since you dont understand how these big forums work.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:49:50 PM

If people are bidding on it, why is it in the 'Digital Goods' section? Shouldn't it be in the auction section?

And also, why not give both AWStats and Analystics stats?
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:34:46 PM

Could you please send me the statistics of the forum such as users, traffic, posts, ad revenue etc and the price of the forum ?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:14:40 PM

The awstats are the most authentic source as they are built in with my hosting rather than a 3rd party source your suggesting. And awstats show all the details not just hits. Rather than wasting my time give a bid or dont take interest you dont seem like you would be buying the site either since you dont understand how these big forums work.

It's impossible to make a bid without knowing necessary information. This is like saying "I'm selling a restaurant. What else do you need to know? There are 20 cars parked outside right now, isn't that enough information?"

Read up on AWStats and you'll see that it's far from accurate, because it takes into consideration bot hits, disconnects, multithreaded connections, etc. (i.e., one person's visit to a single page can log in as 5-10 hits). Analytics is the most accurate resource you're going to find because it automatically excludes all of that.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: