100/SHA256 - 1 (2.3%)
1000/Scrypt - 0 (0%)
1000/X11 - 4 (9.3%)
1000/SHA256 - 1 (2.3%)
400000/X11 - 12 (27.9%)
400000/Scrypt - 5 (11.6%)
400000/SHA256 - 12 (27.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEDOMCOIN - Yobit  (Read 46869 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:49:36 AM

Ey Placebo, if you still want to make a good job and a better (longterm) Coinmanagement,
but you don't have an idea for a solution, better then selftrading, THIS is the key moment that
shows an ever returning pattern and this moment decides nearly everything.

What to do? Why are you collecting a community and then try to succeed by playing
"a one man show is fighting for its coin, by going gambling"
These people here have an interest to have this coin going up and then .... moon.
They have exactly the same interest, as you have. If your Ideas or Time or power or money
have been used up, talk with your people and ask them to engage.
Ask them not only to engage with ideas, to keep you busy and running, but get  them
into the boat by sharing some tasks and by doing some work and later by sharing some results
and rewards and so on. The key is, to get  each other involved as a result feel as a part of the project/Coin/goal/Familiy/whatever
Its so much more powerful, its a team issue and i know you can do it. You showed it in the first times of ROS and you surprised me.
But it is normal, that nobody can run a coin as a one man show,
for a longer time and the ability to do so gets less and less on every fail.
Make yourself and your people aware, that this coin isn't owned by any person anyway.

i wish you luck
for everybody here
go for it
Matthias

Tongue

placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:57:50 AM

Ey Placebo, if you still want to make a good job and a better (longterm) Coinmanagement,
but you don't have an idea for a solution, better then selftrading, THIS is the key moment that

What to do? Why are you collecting a community and then try to succeed by playing
These people here have an interest to have this coin going up and then .... moon.
They have exactly the same interest, as you have. If your Ideas or Time or power or money
Ask them not only to engage with ideas, to keep you busy and running, but get  them
into the boat by sharing some tasks and by doing some work and later by sharing some results
and rewards and so on. The key is, to get  each other involved as a result feel as a part of the project/Coin/goal/Familiy/whatever
Its so much more powerful, its a team issue and i know you can do it. You showed it in the first times of ROS and you surprised me.
Make yourself and your people aware, that this coin isn't owned by any person anyway.

i wish you luck
for everybody here
go for it
Matthias

Tongue

Currently Bittrex is becoming a pain in the ass Smiley Very difficult to get it listed, even when you want to pay money for it, it takes time, ages... I've been in contact with a few other devs.

In fact it seems that FRDC will not hit Bittrex so i was wondering to make it more a interest rate type of coin, but still thinking of something that is interesting for the coin, the people, etc

We are all on slack...

I was thinking to add Voucher, but with ROS that didn't help, adding services for people to buy products with FRDC but for ROS that didn't help. So if it doesn't hit Trex by the next 2 weeks, then i believe i will move over to a interest rate type of coin.

In fact i also contacted Cryptsy, 2 people of it. they are still looking into it.

Self trade is a option but then again i don't think that is the best way to move forward.

lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:14:44 PM

Bittrex might be too polutated anyways. There are always other exchanges: Poloniex and Bleutrade. Cloud staking is always an additional option. I keep telling everyone about coinwallet.io.  It's great for exposure 13,000 users. They have point of stake pools, and it is credible (been around since 2014). When your coins are staking you can withdrawal them. It's .23BTC to get started. Another node wouldnt hurt.

Just an idea Placebo.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:26:43 PM

Bittrex might be too polutated anyways. There are always other exchanges: Poloniex and Bleutrade. Cloud staking is always an additional option. I keep telling everyone about coinwallet.io.  It's great for exposure 13,000 users. They have point of stake pools, and it is credible (been around since 2014). When your coins are staking you can withdrawal them. It's .23BTC to get started. Another node wouldnt hurt.

Just an idea Placebo.

The % of POS is pretty low, will there be enough interest?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

Just an idea Placebo.

coinwallet.io doesnt exist!!!
lentzaj

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:42:23 PM

Just an idea Placebo.

sorry typo coinwallet.co

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:48:25 PM

Just an idea Placebo.

sorry typo coinwallet.co

Everything can be consider if there is enough people that believe it will add value to the coin. If it is 0.23 BTC then that isn't really a big amount to pay, but if only one or two people are using it then it is a little useless.
lentzaj

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:54:37 PM

Just an idea Placebo.

sorry typo coinwallet.co

Everything can be consider if there is enough people that believe it will add value to the coin. If it is 0.23 BTC then that isn't really a big amount to pay, but if only one or two people are using it then it is a little useless.

I guess it depends on your direction of the coin? Are you going to change it to higher rewards on the staking? It's kind of slippery slope either way. If you change the rewards on the staking it creates more inflation. It will on the other hand make the coinwallet.co option more enticing, which in turn might have more organic interest in the coin. I myself have bought coins just because of the staking pool options at coinwallet.

I would put it to a vote.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
lentzaj

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:24:11 PM

What Altcoins Are Currently Supported?
Here is the list of currently supported coins.

Archcoin (ARCH)
Bitbean (BITB)
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoindark (BTCD)
Bitmark (BTM)
Bitstake (XBS)
Carboncoin (CARB)
Clams (CLAM)
Dash (DASH)
Digitalcoin (DGC)
Dogecoin (DOGE)
Feathercoin (FTC)
Groestlcoin (GRS)
iCash (ICASH)
Limecoinx (LIMX)
Litecoin (LTC)
MasterTraderCoin (MTR)
Megacoin (MEC)
Metalcoin (METAL)
Nakamotodark (NKT)
Peercoin (PPC)
Primecoin (XPM)
Quotient (XQN)
Sapience (XAI)
Shadowcash (SDC)
Startcoin (START)
Syscoin (SYS)
Unobtanium (UNO)
Zetacoin (ZET)

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:19:05 PM

Any news on listing on more exchanges?

please join slack for the latest information, PM your mail address.

I would also prefer more information  Smiley

Busy with Bill (Bittrex) about listing FRDC on Trex, but he is a little too demandingful Smiley so still need to give him more information etc, this topic is already busy for more then one week. I had a chat with some other devs, and it seems that other devs have the same problem...

Yes exchanges like coins with real devs and progress!!!
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:44:39 AM

i wish you luck
for everybody here
go for it
Matthias

Tongue

Extemely well said - engage the community support! +100
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:55:43 PM

FRDC just added to C-cex voting list.

Get voting, it can't hurt to get a second exchange.

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:33:10 AM

I've put a buy support of 0.50 BTC at 500sats to stop people dumping coins.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:04:42 AM

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 03:26:00 PM

thank you
@placebo evrybody can  see you are trying,
but you have to get explicid to get the community.

I made for you a personal follow-this-and-get-this-going:

0) announce you are following this, to give you two days time
00) get your BTC back from exchange, its wasted money and doesn't help you anything,
but allows 1-2 people to exit, enough users waiting for this oportunity,
you can do things like that later, to to push momentum, but thats what you have to create first:

EUROPECOINS guide to shameless Altcoin Marketing (version 1 alpha)

1) name your goals short-turn, long-term, in-your-wildest-dreams (I do do all that usually still with analog pencil an paper lol),
2) write down a narrative  (story) to give  everything a "face", what you wrote in your op, was not that bad, as a startingpoint
(rule numer one: your story is your coin, your coin is your story)
3) always keep telling this story over and ove and extend it with the events, that are happening,
(meaningless events are better, then no events, nobody awaits a sensation all the time)
3) Write down what's missing to get there and then sort the task, by what should happen next, to reach your goal, always move!
4) sort your goal by what have to happen next and pin it on your computer
4) put all this into a official new roadmap (narrative, goal, status, do-do-list)  and announce the roadmap (shouting is an artform!!!)
5) pick task per task and
5.1) search for a helper for just this one single task, or do it yourself, but announce everything (im doing this, now happened this and so on) never forget asking for  help.
5.2.) best chance to get somebody, is identifying somebody, you know, he can do it and name him when asking
5.3.) slowly accelerate the demand for help, reward helpers, announce when rewarding (shouting is an artform)
6) give status reports at least weakly (name the tasks, name the staus, repeat asking for help)
7) SHOUT on every success
Cool never excuse situations, never say sorry, never blame anybody, take everybody serious, ignore those who don't take YOU serious, stay serious
9) read thread of coins, that have a good markeing and learn what they ar doin good, don't waste your time by commenting, like io am doing  here Wink
read MY thread, copy everything you like (marketing is an artform and art is about sharing and enhancing) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605
10) go to 1) a and do it again

have fun and
enjoy a rewarding altcoin community

Matthias

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:45:42 PM

thank you

00) get your BTC back from exchange, its wasted money and doesn't help you anything,
you can do things like that later, to to push momentum, but thats what you have to create first:

1) name your goals short-turn, long-term, in-your-wildest-dreams (I do do all that usually still with analog pencil an paper lol),
2) write down a narrative  (story) to give  everything a "face", what you wrote in your op, was not that bad, as a startingpoint
3) always keep telling this story over and ove and extend it with the events, that are happening,
(meaningless events are better, then no events, nobody awaits a sensation all the time)
3) Write down what's missing to get there and then sort the task, by what should happen next, to reach your goal, always move!
4) put all this into a official new roadmap (narrative, goal, status, do-do-list)  and announce the roadmap (shouting is an artform!!!)
5.1) search for a helper for just this one single task, or do it yourself, but announce everything (im doing this, now happened this and so on) never forget asking for  help.
5.2.) best chance to get somebody, is identifying somebody, you know, he can do it and name him when asking
5.3.) slowly accelerate the demand for help, reward helpers, announce when rewarding (shouting is an artform)
6) give status reports at least weakly (name the tasks, name the staus, repeat asking for help)
Cool never excuse situations, never say sorry, never blame anybody, take everybody serious, ignore those who don't take YOU serious, stay serious
9) read thread of coins, that have a good markeing and learn what they ar doin good, don't waste your time by commenting, like io am doing  here Wink
read MY thread, copy everything you like (marketing is an artform and art is about sharing and enhancing) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605

have fun and

Matthias

That is a long list.

I will come with a new list.. i already put some ideas on slack, but i want to wait for Trex for either confirming or denying listing.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:20:09 PM

thank you

have fun and

Matthias

That is a long list.

I will come with a new list.. i already put some ideas on slack, but i want to wait for Trex for either confirming or denying listing.

When u hit the audience with ur homework, u will see, some things will be a lot easier; bittrex can wait...like Szenekonzept told: Fill in ur thoughts for ur coin here!
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:23:25 PM

people bought ICO @3k? and now it's @300? what a good deal, isn't it?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:12:43 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 08:24:28 PM by Tortoise75

Yes and no. It was announced as a long term project from the start. Well, you could argue that we could get the coins we bought back then way cheaper now except we could not. Without the coins bought back then this coin wouldn't be around to be bought cheap now. Getting into the coin now for that price certainly sounds like a good deal though.

It was kinda clear that this coin probably would have a difficult start. Not much trust in altcoins with ICO around and at the same time as STEPS, which frankly got more devs, more flashy stuff, more PR, a bigger PoS payout to keep investors better and a tenth of the price per coin (Sorry placebo, no offense meant). No wonder the buy side dropped especially with these early dumps that seem to be quite in fashion lately for some unknown reason. Now, STEPS is a bit ahead in terms of exchanges and website, but if placebo follows suit there's a good chance in that a further success of STEPS might raise interest that Freedom would follow. If the word of this coin gets out there.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 08:44:13 PM

thank you

1) name your goals short-turn, long-term, in-your-wildest-dreams (I do do all that usually still with analog pencil an paper lol),

have fun and

Matthias

That is a long list.

When u hit the audience with ur homework, u will see, some things will be a lot easier; bittrex can wait...like Szenekonzept told: Fill in ur thoughts for ur coin here!

yes, let Bittrex go,  Bittrex will ad you anyway as  soon as you hit a certain volume, they will not be able to keep their greedy fingers off,
thats what also happened at europecoin (btw, and we survived it)

If you don't start at bittrex it is good to get the volume first, or the traders will rape your coin into the groun, trust me its NOT a good idea to go there now.
I had hell on earth to keep up for the first three month, and wouldn't have been succeding, if i hadn't found an inverstor that has put 10 000€ in.
Now, in two weeks we are half a year on Bittrex and  its getting easier.

I just try to help, i don't even have any Freedomcoins yet, but i know you better then many do,
therefore i know, you are not a scammer. But frustration can change everything and i would like
to prevent you from getting frustrated (because i can imagine how you feel, after the last few projects)

do it! Smiley
Matthias

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: