Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:49:22 PM

Nice of him to share that info here :/

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:24:57 PM

Nice of him to share that info here :/

And it's already been a month, And they have sold there wallets. (at least not marked now)

Also it's not like slack invites are given out. I have been asking for weeks without getting one.

And you would think they would be happy to get me off here.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:28:07 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 04:23:57 PM by gregofdoom

Hi Guys,

Looks like no one is looking after 'Steps' any more. The community has been left with no comms for ages now. You should probably removed them from the OP.

Done

Thank you brother

Shame really as there are still a lot of holders in steps but looks like it's been dropped.
steps dev is good man and have good team but the mistake is Lot of supply and Total pow with hard staking

this is it but i know this guys is honest peoples really

and you removed the steps related things because of one person telling you this on bct?

Hi, Dev steps is my best friend, and i have plan to help steps if future, i need just support from comunity steps because they not reacted with all Ann
what DBIC posted on thread Steps

i never delist steps from real projects DBIC  DBIC-EX / DBIC-STORE ........

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg15878224#msg15878224

I think that the STEPS everything will be okay.
TMBS Altcoins

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:51:48 PM

Hi Guys,

Looks like no one is looking after 'Steps' any more. The community has been left with no comms for ages now. You should probably removed them from the OP.

Done

Thank you brother

Shame really as there are still a lot of holders in steps but looks like it's been dropped.
steps dev is good man and have good team but the mistake is Lot of supply and Total pow with hard staking

this is it but i know this guys is honest peoples really

and you removed the steps related things because of one person telling you this on bct?

Hi, Dev steps is my best friend, and i have plan to help steps if future, i need just support from comunity steps because they not reacted with all Ann
what DBIC posted on thread Steps

i never delist steps from real projects DBIC  DBIC-EX / DBIC-STORE ........

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg15878224#msg15878224

I think that the STEPS everything will be okay.

Walid says he will help in the future.he is best friends with Steps dev.
Why doesn't he tell us where Altcoinsteps is then?And if grandwest is ok in his health!
And how is he going to help in the future?he will pay someone to make the stupid freelance?or is he just accumulating low and make a pump so that he can dump on the supporters back?He knows, DBIC-style pump and dump.First lies ,like the photoshoped image of the airplane android game for DBIC , then more fake news,troll mercenaries enrollment and then dump.
In case you haven't noticed, ICO buyers(200 sat/Steps buyers) have sold!Early adopters (who bought Steps above 1000sat) will dump at 500 sat just to get half their money back from an investment that is dead.Recent buyers (who bought Steps below 200 sat) will also dump quite low as they need to collect profit from a (guess what?) dead coin.
How about some honesty,just for a change.You know,like in real life,as if you are talking to your mother.Come on everyone,you can do it.
I'm going to Ibiza,see you in a week for the funeral.(or the take-over from DBIC dev which is even worse) 

p.s speaking of honesty, Greg we all know that you are a piece of shit ,(friend of the other pieces of shit Spender,Vegas and Placebo)just trying to get your investment back and that you never liked the coin ,nor the dev team.Thoth I hope you lose all your investment ,as you were never able to help like a parashite you are.Just a whining 15yo who wanted steps coin to buy him a lambo.m3rt1x you are either a big fool,or a big liar.zebedee thank you for being honest.at least soemone here is.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:27:06 AM

Thoth I hope you lose all your investment ,as you were never able to help like a parashite you are.Just a whining 15yo who wanted steps coin to buy him a lambo.m3rt1x you are either a big fool,or a big liar.zebedee thank you for being honest.at least soemone here is.

Roll Eyes That's awkward, I wouldn't be caught dead in a lambo, I am a Toyota fan, Pretty sure I offered to help take it over and get it going again but breezing over that .

I think someone has there tits in a tangle about steps failure more than me. I just don't hide behind alt accounts to be a turd

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:16:41 AM

Thoth I hope you lose all your investment ,as you were never able to help like a parashite you are.Just a whining 15yo who wanted steps coin to buy him a lambo.m3rt1x you are either a big fool,or a big liar.zebedee thank you for being honest.at least soemone here is.

Roll Eyes That's awkward, I wouldn't be caught dead in a lambo, I am a Toyota fan, Pretty sure I offered to help take it over and get it going again but breezing over that .

I think someone has there tits in a tangle about steps failure more than me. I just don't hide behind alt accounts to be a turd

Haha that's excellent.

I miss the keyboard warriors they used to have in this thread, please come back!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

why?
let the fudders fud, there is some truth spoken here also.
do you need m3rt1x to come back to tell him: haha, i've won?

patience is the thing that works in most cases in crypto.
i have nithing to say, i wait for news, i laugh about your posts and have some fun.
meanwhile i buy steps, i sell steps, i stake steps, i do what you do with a crypto-currency.

what are you doing here?

edit:
oh well, and we believe, we know what happened to coins of the devs (well, for some i know it definitely).
but you won't believe me, so i use my time for something else.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:12:57 PM

why?
let the fudders fud, there is some truth spoken here also.
do you need m3rt1x to come back to tell him: haha, i've won?

patience is the thing that works in most cases in crypto.
i have nithing to say, i wait for news, i laugh about your posts and have some fun.
meanwhile i buy steps, i sell steps, i stake steps, i do what you do with a crypto-currency.

what are you doing here?

edit:
oh well, and we believe, we know what happened to coins of the devs (well, for some i know it definitely).
but you won't believe me, so i use my time for something else.

I dont need to have a go at m3rt1x he is valuable to the cause, no point in shitting on him, we just had disagreements on the progress of Steps

And do you know something we dont? I cant get on steps slack and I am sure you would agree if this is your only info on the project it looks pretty grim.

What happened to the dev coins? that is an important one. I haven't seen you say anything in the past that would lead me not to believe you.

Perhaps you could share this info?

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:48:09 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 09:05:50 PM by raetsch

well, ok, as you only want to talk about things, here we go:
as i wrote, we believe to know something. look at http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/address/SaeJbqNBurUkBGrF1HcbiHjx8KacXKKwZG - what do you see?

grandwests' coins were given away to long time supporters (zebedee already told this and i don't see a fact that speaks other words at the moment), i also got some, and i know of a few others.
according to the BE, he is alive and opens his steps-wallet sometimes.

edit:
slack: i have no permission to invite people, guess only altcoinsteps and grandwest can.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:06:43 AM

well, ok, as you only want to talk about things, here we go:
as i wrote, we believe to know something. look at http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/address/SaeJbqNBurUkBGrF1HcbiHjx8KacXKKwZG - what do you see?

grandwests' coins were given away to long time supporters (zebedee already told this and i don't see a fact that speaks other words at the moment), i also got some, and i know of a few others.
according to the BE, he is alive and opens his steps-wallet sometimes.

edit:
slack: i have no permission to invite people, guess only altcoinsteps and grandwest can.

OK I see that, but it doesn't really explain anything,
ok so GW gave away his coins due to poor health and couldn't remain a part of the 'project'

But Altcoinsteps hasnt given away coins? and marked wallet is still gone.

Does Zebedee ever comment in here?

Has ACS been slack in the last month? hasnst logged in here.

Would you draw the conclusion from this that the devs have left the project? (we know of 2 that have now)

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:18:59 AM

i don't know what altcoinsteps did, he didn't tell me, and he needn't to.
what you see is staking until 2nd june, then about 6 weeks nothing and the transfer of all coins to another address.
regarding to what he spoke of to some users, we think, his hdd on which the wallet ran died and he managed to reover it weeks later.

i guess (GUESS!), he sent it over to trex, to have it safe from datafile-safety perspective. there are enough wallets on trex to cover this possibility.
that's the positive one.

negative: something happened, he transfered the coins to exchange and dumped.

the truth lies somewhere in between, i tend to the more positive explanation, i guess you think more in the negative direction.

Does Zebedee ever comment in here?

http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/richlist

Here you have it, the Devs had marked wallets... they have dumped there coins, both Grandwest and Andre had around 250k. Not any more and account is inactive for nearly 4 weeks.

Ready to call it yet?

I am sorry Qiwomen, looks like you have been scammed, they are done with your steps.
well grandwest(Andrepierre) officially left on health grounds around a month ago. he gave his coins away to supporters\friends, i got some. lordpiccolos coins got sold ages ago. im pretty sure altcoinsteps had his account marked??? & that does seem to have dissapeared!?

this is the one i meant.

Has ACS been slack in the last month? hasnst logged in here.

Would you draw the conclusion from this that the devs have left the project? (we know of 2 that have now)

i don't know when he last logged in, his last message to me was about 4 weeks ago.

personally, i don't think he ran away. practically, every other does. regarding to all other coins in cryptoworld, everybody else must have this opinion, because every sign fits.

i decided to buy steps and wait patiently, as i did the last 11 months.
i will keep the chain moving (sry you yobit maintenance coin pump guys), i did not loose any btc until now, this may change in future when i have to buy 20 million steps from the market, but today, i can sit back and wait.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:42:06 AM

Anyone else having any issues withdrawing coins from the web wallet?
 https://altcoinsteps.com/webWallet/steps   Huh
please make a ticket for getting solution sir , i think thats dangerious Undecided
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:27:08 AM

Another day, another Crypto Rip-off.

I bought STEPS to get into BitVegan.

Both are (not-even-epic) fails.

Keep Calm & HODL Bitcoin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:21:09 AM

It's a shame htis DEV has abandoned both his coin and also has left loose ends with myself and probably a lot of other people. He should have put his affairs in order first before abandoning everything. At least for others to take the coin and his other biz things over. Another DEV - ANOTHER letdown for me.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:12:22 AM

still no comms from devs on slack

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:19:40 PM

Hello Steps community.Summer in Greece continues,beaches are excellent,the temperature is quite high but vacation is over.Just some weekends left for most of us to enjoy the sea.
Let's all hope for the best here.I'm sure Altcoinsteps will return in the next few days.With news or no news,but he will return.Even to just switch on the servers so that everyone can WD their coins.
Happy trading everyone!
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:20:06 PM

Hey!  Let's make a new altcoin environment!

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:25:37 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

someone is still buying Steps, I am not sure if it is just raetsch buying them or if there is a slow accumulation going on.
A few of the largest wallets are the same holder, Cant say I wouldn't be happy if it just turned into a PnD coin, least it is something

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:28:17 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

someone is still buying Steps, I am not sure if it is just raetsch buying them or if there is a slow accumulation going on.
A few of the largest wallets are the same holder, Cant say I wouldn't be happy if it just turned into a PnD coin, least it is something

a PnD coin.  Exactly.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:42:12 AM

Slack team deleted ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: