Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller was removed from DT  (Read 755 times)
Athertle (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 09:38:16 PM

I just noticed that he was removed from DT when I realized that turtlehurricane's rating went back to normal. I know there was a lot of controversy over QS lately; what sparked it?

And I'm going to have to say that despite QS's hot temper and actions recently, I am going to sorely miss the scam buster.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:39:19 PM

do some reading, man. actually just see tomatocage's latest post and you'll find the deciding factor.

hmm. I guess this doesn't belong in meta also?
Athertle (OP)

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 09:42:00 PM

do some reading, man. actually just see tomatocage's latest post and you'll find the deciding factor.

hmm. I guess this doesn't belong in meta also?
It's based on the forum, so I put it in meta.

And sorry; I didn't really follow up on that thread so I didn't see TC's post. Thanks Smiley

TURTLEINATOR

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:44:03 PM

Thats like the second time he has been moved within the past few months I remember seeing the aftermath of it last time and then he was readded a few weeks after the incident no doubt he'll slither is way back in
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:54:18 PM

This isnt the first time it has happened, and im sure that he will get back on again, the problem with him is that he sometimes steps on people's toes unnecessarily
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:29:17 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 11:40:11 PM by galbros

I just noticed that he was removed from DT when I realized that turtlehurricane's rating went back to normal. I know there was a lot of controversy over QS lately; what sparked it?

It was the conclusion of a long running battle with tspacepilot (TSP).  TSP continually bumped this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129059.0  which didn't really do much to QS.

However, QS (allegedly) used an alt in that thread, which led to a scam accusation by TSP against him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.0

If you are into bitcointalk drama, that is a tread for the ages, QS and his allies take on TSP, dooglus, turtlehurricane, and then it gets kicked up a notch when Vod shows up leading to this...

BadBear would know if QS was banned.

BadBear would probably remove QS from DT if QS lied about being banned - but that is just my thoughts.
Look asshole, do you think it would be fair to have my personal information published and my name slandered by enemies that I have made on the forum? When the reason I have made such enemies is because I prevented them from being able to steal from others?

If you think this is fair then please PM me your new/updated contact information so I can update what is below:

Vod:

(please note that most people would present this information in a much harsher way).

Do you think it is fair that I should have to risk my money on the potential that someone else will run away while acting as escrow, when I have built up my own reputation to a level in which others are willing to risk their money on me, if I want to protect my own identity? This is not unheard of and has happened before. If you think this is fair, then why don't you repay shdvb the $400 that was stolen from him by maidak, the $5,000 that was stolen fromandresmm91, and the $10,000 that he apparently stole from someone on OTC? Maidak was previously one of the most reputable people on the forum until it was revealed that he stole all this money.

There is no reason why I should have to risk my money like that just so I can protect my privacy.  

Tomatocage seals the deal....

I guess you're all just waiting on me now. In light of the evidence that's been presented here, I think it would be prudent at this time to remove QS from my Trust list until the issues can be sorted.

However, it's NOT OVER!!!  

While QS loses his place in default trust settings, a new user arises who does show under default trust settings to renew TSP's negative trust!

Funily enough, the person that just gave a negative rating to tspacepilot is only under tomatocage in default trust. What a biased rating too. Almost makes this look like a conspiracy.

Seriously TC, trim your trust list. Roll Eyes /jk you're free to do as you please    

TC has an exclusion against me, I am not in his trust list. I'm no fool and I'm not afraid to stand up when I see wrong. It's clear that turtlehurricane and tspacepilot have teamed up and attacked QS over various different things in order to get negative trust removed for things they did. at one point they even called out for others to join in and fire more accusations against him at once. They'll have to do the same thing against me to get me removed from DT.

I hope this summary helps you, like I said, there is lots of back and forth in the thread where it goes down.  You may want to read through it and draw your own conclusions, I imagine QS will be back...
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 07:22:30 PM

Really? I mean this is the third time he has been removed from the DT list. I've never heard of another member being added and removed so many times. He's made a record  Roll Eyes

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

Really? I mean this is the third time he has been removed from the DT list. I've never heard of another member being added and removed so many times. He's made a record  Roll Eyes

Yeah and this time I don't think he will be re-added, due his behavior and lies.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 07:42:42 PM

Yeah and this time I don't think he will be re-added, due his behavior and lies.

Just checked his trust rating is Huh. I can't take he escrowed a deal for himself but don't know if there's any truth in it too. He just dug his own grave else he was one of a trusted an popular members out here. However, I trust BB more and if he feels QS isn't trustworthy, he is and the decision is right there.

gampher

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:45:44 PM

Just check the scam accusation thread. tspacepilot filed an accusation against him which caused QS to get -ve trust and he was removed from DT.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:56:00 PM

Just checked his trust rating is Huh. I can't take he escrowed a deal for himself but don't know if there's any truth in it too. He just dug his own grave else he was one of a trusted an popular members out here. However, I trust BB more and if he feels QS isn't trustworthy, he is and the decision is right there.

He has admitted that he has escrowed deals for his alts. The lengthy scam accusation thread has more information about it if you are interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: