Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006436 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:30:17 PM

Still nothing from these assholes!
Yeah I gave up after 3 months of no response to tickets and threats of ban on chat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:53:12 PM

let me just say, they will rue the day

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
ThrillHou (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:38:55 AM

Just a quick update on these BLATANT SCAMMERS.

As you can see earlier in this forum, BitJohn asked me to "be cooperative" and solve the problem out of public eye....

Since then, they have forced me to password reset no less than 3 times, and then randomly locked me out of the same password which they forced me to reset to.

So, in other words, they repeatedly change the password behind my back in an endless cycle without notifying me, and then pretending it is a "server issue".

After a month of support they finally got me to the point of logged in, in which I requested withdraw- I confirmed it and everything. BitJohn then lies and says to "let him know when I get the coins". I tell him he has to click on my confirmation from his side so it says "processing" instead of pending.

Then they change my password again, and lock me out of my account without notifying me again.

Yes, its that blatant and it's that bad. These guys are so much worse than Gox.

Moving forward with the lawsuit. To all those that have PMed me in support- I thank you very much. If you don't already have attorneys(or even if you do, there are many benefits) consider legalshield. It's only $40 a month, and once you sign up, you can have your leglshield lawyer send your info directly to my Attorneys to join the suit. From the messages I received  it seems there is a lot of interest. I am going to start a second thread for the suit soon. Stay posted.

My Attorneys recommended I file a complaint to the FBI's internet crime center at : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . I've gotten some messages about Cryptsy's use/selling/ phishing of info in the process of "verifying" users, and I personally haven't received junk mail in the past 10 years or so until the month after I gave Cryptsy my home address. Also, Cryptsy complained in an early support email that my SSN wasn't correct, indicating that Cryptsy tried to use it in an illegal manner.

I've since put on my credit security freeze, and informed my attorneys about the articles and rumors regarding Cryptsy's purported violent/terrorist connections.

And again, Cryptsy continues to change my password again and again, without ever notifying me. That's pretty much all the evidence this community needs, though there is much much more to state. For instance, how their system does not recognize their own captcha's or passwords.

BigJohn, "John McPherson", John Doe II, whatever you go by, why did you stop "helping" me? huh?

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 06:37:27 AM

Monday has passed and i still don't know why they blocked my withdrawals.
They promised to contact me but all i got by now is an empty answer to my ticket.
And of course i've just been banned again from their chat because i was asking for explanations in the wrong place.

At this point i suggest you to immediately stop depositing your coins at Cryptsy

Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:57:23 AM

As you can see earlier in this forum, BitJohn asked me to "be cooperative" and solve the problem out of public eye....

Since then, they have forced me to password reset no less than 3 times, and then randomly locked me out of the same password which they forced me to reset to.

So, in other words, they repeatedly change the password behind my back in an endless cycle without notifying me, and then pretending it is a "server issue".

After a month of support they finally got me to the point of logged in, in which I requested withdraw- I confirmed it and everything. BitJohn then lies and says to "let him know when I get the coins". I tell him he has to click on my confirmation from his side so it says "processing" instead of pending.

Then they change my password again, and lock me out of my account without notifying me again.

Hm you know around mounth ago trying to login to cryptsy i suddently found that my password doas not work. (I as well using two-factor mail and two-factor on cryptsy). I was in panic, i reset password, logon with new one, but found that there was no login attempt from unknown me ip, funds were safe, there were no traders or withdraws. I thought that it was a cryptsy bug and forgot about it. Could it be some database error which damage passwords?
Although i still can't understand why your password keep reset repeatedly...
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:04:33 AM

Although i still can't understand why your password keep reset repeatedly...

It's because bigverm and its team cannot even code a simple minesweeper

Guido
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:59:11 PM

let's keep the cryptsy scamtards at the top of the scam section

dozens of wallets 'under maintenance' for over 2 weeks, even though chains and wallets fine
prices being destroyed whilst people can't deposit and withdraw

people, understandably, not wanting to deposit btc with these scammers to buy, forcing alts down more

locking people out of accounts
banning in chat various people
not answering support tickets
not addressing tweets

sort your scamming selves out bitjohn and bigvern NOW

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 10:45:13 PM

My withdrawals locked and still no news from them and not one credible explanation.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:46:13 PM

I just private messaged mullick of cryptsy about this thread.

Let's see if these issues get resolved in a timely manner.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Guido
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:30:51 PM

yup

let's keep these scammers at the top of scam section

every single one of them is guilty by association, bitjohn, bigvern, mullick, all the sycophant mods in chatbox

none of them doing a bloody thing, on here, on twitter, in support
it's all a big joke it seems to them

when they've alienated everyone on bitcointalk they won't have a business left

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 10:18:15 PM

yup

every single one of them is guilty by association, bitjohn, bigvern, mullick, all the sycophant mods in chatbox

They already don't have a business left, look at their numbers it's just a matter of weeks before they go broke, and that's what they deserve.
They've been adding shitcoin after shitcoin for 2 years, when it was clear they had not the skills to handle more then 10 different wallets at the same time.
They are upgrading ghraphics instead of processing 2 or 3 weeks stucked withdrawals and they charge no fees for trading while they take a 0,5% cut on withdrawals, i mean how retarded these people are?
The only reason why they are still in business is because they've been early in the strongest bull market of the last 1000 years!

For these reasons and others i'm trying to withdraw everything i have but these assholes do not want to process my withdrawals.
Considering in 12 days they have not been able to provide a credible explanation i'm starting to think it's just that i'm too big to let go.

MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:21:55 AM

DGB withdrawals not working - even though there is big pump since 24h that i have spoken of.

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:39:39 AM

Yes, its that blatant and it's that bad. These guys are so much worse than Gox.

Moving forward with the lawsuit. To all those that have PMed me in support- I thank you very much. If you don't already have attorneys(or even if you do, there are many benefits) consider legalshield. It's only $40 a month, and once you sign up, you can have your leglshield lawyer send your info directly to my Attorneys to join the suit. From the messages I received  it seems there is a lot of interest. I am going to start a second thread for the suit soon. Stay posted.

My Attorneys recommended I file a complaint to the FBI's internet crime center at : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . I've gotten some messages about Cryptsy's use/selling/ phishing of info in the process of "verifying" users, and I personally haven't received junk mail in the past 10 years or so until the month after I gave Cryptsy my home address. Also, Cryptsy complained in an early support email that my SSN wasn't correct, indicating that Cryptsy tried to use it in an illegal manner.

I've since put on my credit security freeze, and informed my attorneys about the articles and rumors regarding Cryptsy's purported violent/terrorist connections.

And again, Cryptsy continues to change my password again and again, without ever notifying me. That's pretty much all the evidence this community needs, though there is much much more to state. For instance, how their system does not recognize their own captcha's or passwords.

BigJohn, "John McPherson", John Doe II, whatever you go by, why did you stop "helping" me? huh?

We cannot seem to find out why your password isnt working for you multiple times. You seem to be able to login. So login and withdrawal all of your funds. There is nothing preventing them from processing. I havent had a chance to check for updates on your ticket since im on vacation but it seems that if you get logged in and withdrawal your funds the issue will be resolved

yup

They already don't have a business left, look at their numbers it's just a matter of weeks before they go broke, and that's what they deserve.
They've been adding shitcoin after shitcoin for 2 years, when it was clear they had not the skills to handle more then 10 different wallets at the same time.
They are upgrading ghraphics instead of processing 2 or 3 weeks stucked withdrawals and they charge no fees for trading while they take a 0,5% cut on withdrawals, i mean how retarded these people are?
The only reason why they are still in business is because they've been early in the strongest bull market of the last 1000 years!

For these reasons and others i'm trying to withdraw everything i have but these assholes do not want to process my withdrawals.
Considering in 12 days they have not been able to provide a credible explanation i'm starting to think it's just that i'm too big to let go.

You will need to work with our compliance department to resolve your issues. Support should direct you to them
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:41:40 AM

DGB withdrawals not working - even though there is big pump since 24h that i have spoken of.

DGB wallet I have worked on the last few days. I got it down to 16 pending withdrawals last night and am currently trying to merge dust here to correct the issue. The wallet is so clogged it wont even respond to a listunspent rpc call. It will need a 24-48 hour maintenance window coming up but ill wait until all the excitement calms down a bit

http://digiexplorer.info/address/D9tRTjdopc84Zjp4sfQFpF3SJHsfdkYYiw
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:11:28 AM

DGB wallet I have worked on the last few days. I got it down to 16 pending withdrawals last night and am currently trying to merge dust here to correct the issue. The wallet is so clogged it wont even respond to a listunspent rpc call. It will need a 24-48 hour maintenance window coming up but ill wait until all the excitement calms down a bit

http://digiexplorer.info/address/D9tRTjdopc84Zjp4sfQFpF3SJHsfdkYYiw

@Mullick,

Who is your backup person when you go on vacation as you indicated to me you were these past days?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 04:15:33 AM

You will need to work with our compliance department to resolve your issues. Support should direct you to them

Support is not responding to my tickets.
I submitted all the personal information for the verification process, now give me my money!

Either you process my withdrawals or not this is the last time i use your exchange and go through your stupid invasive verification process.

Guido
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:09:15 AM

@mullick it seems you are completely incompetent, along with everyone else at cryptsy

last time there excuses you were at a wedding in chat a week or two ago, you're on vacation now
these wallets have been down almost 3 weeks since you switched over

support is not answering tickets, for weeks, people getting locked out of accounts. I suggest deliberately

I think we are seeing the next mtgox, you lot wouldn't know your arse from your elbow if someone showed you

this is the problem that vern seemed to employ gimps off this forum who were clueless

get this sorted, get support sorted, get these wallets sorted
and let's start hearing some apologies to people involved

start addressing each individual problem or complaint gets filed
http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:00:10 PM

The coins I've found that have been on maintence for sometime are superdupershitcoins.....

Americancoin... that thing is so Fing broken.. if you're expecting cryptsy to fix it.. wow.
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:09:00 PM

95% of cryptsy is shitcoins, its what they do!

however, it is dozens of wallets down that never were before
some very good coins, they are claiming problem with cahin or whatever when everyones qt wallets are fine and chains are handling transactions

people just want to get coins OUT of this scamsite before they go bellyup

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:32:51 PM

You're right they do carry A LOT of coins.. a lot..  Helps the alt coin market a lot though.. Lots of coins only on cryptsy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: